Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This past weekend.....Friday night met up with my out of town pwr bttm Fb at Flex....went right to his room started making out and then shoved my cock in his mouth. After some head I started playing with his ass a little, fucked him for a bit then used some toys he had to play with along with my fist. After some heavy ass play I started fucking him again and dropped a 3 day load up his gut.

Saturday back at the Flex again, found a hot bearded daddy type went back to his room and blew his brains out till he came and took his load orally....spent the night with him, when we woke up he road my hard cock till I blew my load in him and he shot all over my stomach....

Guest Pwrfkme06

Went to the park and walked in a pair of tiny women's shorts my my ass hanging out and no underware. I was barefoot and slid into the deep trail and waited. One man cam by and checked me out over and over so I slapped my ass and bent over. He walked up and took my off to an area barely seen off the trail with a picnic table and stripped be bare and fucked me. When he was done I looked up and found 5 guys around me and all said I want some. I grabbed my bag with cuffs and all and said here guys restrain me and rape me. In the end I took 10 loads and was fucked bare over and over.

• Moderators

Finally hooked up with a young black guy I have been talking to on A4A all summer. He moved here to start college last week. He is slim and short and very handsome with 6-7" thick and a total bear chaser. He was a little shy at first, but I could tell he was experienced. He was a great cocksucker and worked my nipples like a pro. I sucked him too, and soon he was ready to fuck. He took me doggy style and pumped me hard. We were both hitting poppers and totally caught up in it. I was moaning and begging for his cum before he shot after an excellent 20-minute fuck.

I was still horny, so I posted my standard Craigslist ad. "Looking for guys who want to fuck my ass and shoot their load inside. Evenings only. Looking to host. Send me a pic of your cock."

Just as I was about to turn in, I noticed I had a reply. A construction worker in town for a job was looking for some release. I invited him over. He was about 6' and nice looking with a sturdy but not toned body. We stripped. I sucked his 7" hard, and he bent me over the bed. He kept telling me how good my tight ass made his cock feel. Pretty quickly he was asking permission to breed me which I gladly gave. I have been fucking myself with a toy and licking his load off while I typed this.

• Upvote 1

Ah, so a few nights ago I had a hot bear daddy come over. We had fun, we made out, I sucked him, and he fucked me in several different positions. His fat raw cock felt fucking great in me. It also helped me to realize that I still have submission too. I was constantly sucking his cock, licking his balls, nipples, anything I could to make him a happy and hard man. After several different positions and fucking for a long time I rode his cock and he came in me. Made out a bit more, chilled and bullshitted, and then he left. Great fuck.

Last night I went out to the baths and got fucked by this one daddy type guy. Sucked his dick in the open area and bent over and took his cock. Later another daddy joined in and he told me that they were partners. I sucked his partner while the first daddy that fucked me fucked me some more. I turned around and his partner fucked me, and I sucked the other guy. His partner shot his load in me and I even got to fuck the first guy that I fucked for a little bit. Fun guys. I went to a bookstore after and sucked one guy through the glory hole, backed on his raw cock and let him fuck me for a while. He joined my booth after and he fucked me some more, I sucked him some too. I asked if he got fucked and he told me I did. I bent him over and shoved my raw cock in him and fucked him for a good while until I decided to breed him. Felt so fucking hot breeding and anonymous hole. I stayed in, kept fucking him some more and shot another load in him. He wasn't prepared for fucking though, but that's a risk you take sometimes, wasn't too bad. That was all the fun I had last night, but it was fun. Much needed fun.

• Upvote 1

Hartford, CT

Started out with plans on getting bred a few times on Wednesday - took half a day off afternoon and met up with one of my locals to start the fun. He had me blindfolded wearing assless underwear and kneeling on all fours on the bed. No poppers today, he'd built up a couple days of load for me - I sucked on his pierced cock for about 5-10 minutes getting him raging hard. He went around to my backside, spit on my hole a few times and slid in. He feels so good, he was fucking me deep in seconds. After a few minutes he blows a load nice and deep.

I put an ad up on BBRTS for 2 hours but got no hits at all. So was quite disappointed, but at least I got one load.

Yesterday I was speaking to this hot guy on scruff. Although I am normally a bb bottom I was desperately craving cock and cum in my mouth. Turns out he and I had hooked up a few times before, so we agreed to meet. While texting I told him I would like to suck off two guys at the same time. I was trying to find another guy, and he said he would too. A little while later I log on to craigslist in my area and see he has posted an ad looking for another guy to for me to suck off. I was so turned on that he did this without telling me. I loved that his hot big-dicked guy was trying to find a second big-dicked guy to do me. I let a little while pass before I told him I saw it. Soon he was forwarding me the responses. We picked a very hot latin guy with a huge fat uncut cock. They both came over. Both cocks were so amazing as I went back and forth between the two of them. Soon, the latin guy shot his load in my mouth and left. The other guy and I kept at it for over an hour. I could not get enough of his cock and balls. Finally he shot his load in my mouth, and it tasted SO GOOD. He left and I was still horny. I ended up replying to another craigslist ad and driving over to a totally dark house where a short hairy man who I never saw clearly fucked me really good until he shot his cum load deep inside me. I came home to bed, but I really wanted more.

I got my last load yesterday. It was 2 loads. By one of my fb's here in the area. Great guy, big dick, penetrates into my second hole always. He came the first time up me about an hour into the fucking. The second load happened around 2 hours later up my ass as well of course. Deep up my ass.

Damn, well was trying to have a multiload day, not just taking but giving too. But I had a guy come over I haven't seen in a while. Big beefy bear. Fuck, it was fun. Similar to the guy I had come over on sunday. Loved his fat raw cock in me and breeding me. He gave me two loads. I enjoyed cleaning his cock after every breed too and just sucking him. I did something I don't normally do and got together with a bottom afterwards. Hot bear bottom too. I bred him twice and he ate the loads out of my ass. Was hot to have to push out the load and have him eat them. I ate the loads I shot out of his ass too. Never really done that before. But he was fun to fuck.

Afterwards I got together with a top I've visited for the second time now. We made out on the couch, cuddled a bit, a sucked him, and then he took me upstairs and fucked me on my back, on all fours, and with me riding him. I ended up blowing him to finish him off and swallowed his load. After a bit more cuddling and just hanging out and chatting he got hard and he got on top of me. He shoved his raw cock into me dry and I took it. Fucking loved that. It hurt a bit, but I wanted it, needed it. It's rare that I get fucked dry. Hot hot man. We stopped in the middle though, I forgot why. But I had to take my complera anyways. We slept together again. Would have loved to give him service when we woke up but he needed a little extra sleep for work and I had to get going.

• Upvote 1

Added four more loads to my annual count last night (now 65 for 2014). One at my hotel before heading over to Slammers LA for the Wet Weds, got nailed by three beautiful cocks within an hour of getting there.  One was a massive curved down BBC that worked my cunt very well!

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Last week... I had a guy fucking me with his real hard and big dick...

unfortunately he insisted on using a rubber, but I thought, rather that then no sex at all...

Before he came he pulled out and started jerking off, so he came in my hand, which I immediately put/rubbed the cumm in my hole...

Nice after all... 

Picked up a guy from the library here.   He is poz.  Went to my place and was hoping to get a poz load in my ass.  Started off by sucking him and he got so excited that he was cumming before either of us was really ready for it.  Had to just swallow his load.  Oh, well, maybe another day.  Still fun though.