Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

His A4A ad described him as "80% straight married guy who likes a little action on the side." He also indicated in chat that he only played safe and, in fact, just wanted to get his cock sucked. Horny, I invited him over on his lunch hour.

You can probably guess how this story ends; with 80% straight married guy who always plays safe and just wanted his cock sucked going back to work with a double-shot of my loads in his 80% straight married ass.

• Upvote 1

A fuck bud from years past was texting me all day saying he wanted to fuck me and give me his poz loads, it was so hot talking to him while I was sitting at my desk at work.  He knew exactly what to say, I told him I'd be at his place in an hour.  I left work and as I got in my car a fuck bud from bbrts texted me and said he was horny.  He lives on the way to the other guys house so I said I could be there in about 10 minutes.  He invited me over and said he had a huge poz load for me.  I walked in and we went straight to the bedroom, he stripped off his gym shorts and was already hard.  I started to suck his thick cock and getting it nice and wet.  He pulled me up by my armpits and told me to bend over the bed.  (His boyfriend would be home from work soon).  He handed me the poppers and he lined up his slicked cock against my hole and started to slide inside.  He started to pick up the pace as I was huffing on the poppers and he was really getting into it.  I started to beg him for his hot poz load inside me, that only makes him get hotter.  He told me he was close and wanted to poz my neg ass up.  He grunted and started to unload inside me ass.  He pulled out after dumping a huge load and pulled up his gym shorts.  I pulled up my pants and thanked him and walked out the door.  I got to the other guys house and told him I had just gotten a huge poz load and that made him so horny he yanked my pants down (not off) and bent me over the bed and ate my ass and fletched my ass.  He then lined up his poz cock and started to really pound my already used hole.  He told me he was close and that he loved my ass.  I told him to please give me his poz cum.  He was really pounding and then he stopped and I could feel his load shoot deep inside me.  I pulled up my pants again and left.  I went home and shot a HUGE load of my own knowing I had two poz guys loads burried inside me.  Damn that was HOT

• Upvote 4

So glad I met that new fuckbuddy! We know each other less than a month, and he's already loaded me up more than all my other fuckbuddies together! We're also on exactly the same line in terms of sexual desires: he's a total top who loves bare sluts who take it from everyone, and I'm a slut that never gets enough. He even encourages me to get fucked by other men even if he cannot witness it! The idea that I do so already excites him! :D

Anyway, since my last report, he's taken me places: fucked and loaded me in a public park, in the middle of the day! (we actually had a witness, saw him jack off while watching me getting fucked raw), fucked me back at his place, etc.

But yesterday and the day before yesterday were really hot. Wednesday we were supposed to have this threesome at a friend's (a fellow bottom, we wanted to share a cock ;)), but my fellow bottom had family issues and had to cancel. So we went to my favourite sexshop again (it's getting a bit expensive for me, so my fuckbuddy paid me. So sweet and horny!). He ended up fucking me for two hours in the gay cinema room. Even after loading me up he stayed hard and kept fucking me. During that time, I sucked two other cocks and got their loads in my mouth. Hot! In the end I came on my fuckbuddy's chest while he was ramming his cock in me. He didn't come a second time, though, because of yesterday.

Yesterday he had a date at another fuckbuddy of his, a hot versa and hairy daddy, and asked me if I wanted to join. How could I say no! When I arrived they were already busy :). Daddy was really hot. Nice body, great hair, and a cock! Thicker than a beer can! Anyway, we all took some GHB, and my fuckbuddy and the daddy ended up taking turns fucking me, and when the daddy fucked me my fuckbuddy often plowed his ass as well. It was so hot! Both my fuckbuddy and the daddy ended up filling up my ass with their hot cum! The daddy, in particular, was great. I swear his orgasm lasted longer than a minute, and he kept coming and coming in my hole! They actually never really got soft afterwards, and I kept riding them while we chitchatted. Eventually, my fuckbuddy and I had to go, but I'm keeping in touch with the daddy as well. He's now going on holidays for two months, but once he's back he's getting in my ass as fast as possible!

And now my fuckbuddy wants to chain me to a tree and fuck me mercilessly one of these days! This is going to be fun!

So I met this older guy online (I'm 25, he's in his early 60's) - I've only been with one other guy before - I went to meet him today and ended up getting fucked by him bareback (he's completely clean, recently tested) - it was the most amazing experience I've ever had. We sucked, kissed and rimmed before he fucked me, it was my first time bareback and it was fucking incredible. Loved having him shoot up my hole and feeling his seed in my ass, he's invited me around this weekend for a repeat performance! I'm feeling that I don't want to take anything that isn't a raw cock up my hole anymore...love the intense feeling!

• Upvote 4

Damn I had fun today. Went to a bottom's place. Well, a friend of his was hosting him. Two guys were over. I was told that it would be helpful if I could take one of the guys to the mart to get cigarettes and stuff. Already walking in I knew that the other guys (not the bottom) were partying. Not big on that. I worked the bottom's nipples and fingered his hole while he was waiting for the guys to finish in the shower. We had to wait on them. I fucked him right there in the hallway, not too aggressive, or too deep, just enough for me to feel good and for the bottom to as well, also for him to want it, well need it. But he asked me not to cum in him so I didn't. I knew it would make him beg later too.

I took the guy to the mart (couldn't understand him really) and when I brought him back I left because I waited for an hour and I had to pick up my complera. After lunch, I got texts from the bottom really wanting to get fucked and begging me. Was making me hard actually. I went back, used a little lube and fucked him a quite a bit until I decided to breed him. I stayed in him and kept fucking him, pulling all the way out, slamming back in, and enjoying the hell out of his ass. I bred him one final time and then left. He was a bit of a chubby bear guy with an amazing fucking ass. I'm definitely going to get together with him again, nice that he's close. I was a bit tired today too and had stuff to do, although the other guys there were cute too. He invited me, he asked to get fucked. So I fucked him and enjoyed the hell out of it. 

My last load was on Thursday night (or, to be more accurate, after midnight on Friday morning).

It was late. I had to get up for work in less than 8 hours.

But I was horny.  Very horny.  I wasn’t going to get any sleep unless I was able to get off.  I needed some cock and I needed it now… the challenge was that I was in a hotel outside of Birmingham UK and couldn’t really travel.  I was here on business and other people from work were in the hotel as well.  

I’m in a relationship but sex hasn’t been part of it for awhile.  A month ago I cheated for the first time and I haven’t been able to stop.  

I checked the sites I usually use.  Nothing.  Shitty luck… but not unexpected.

Reluctantly I hit the app store on my tablet and downloaded Grindr.  Let’s be honest here.  I’m not Grindr material:  too old and too out of shape.  But I was desperate.

I deleted the app a long time ago and it took me a few minutes to go through the “lost password” process so I could get back in.  I created the bare minimum of a profile… not even a picture.  Finally though, my tablet loaded that list of pics.  I scrolled through… surprised at the number of profiles that were reasonably close by.  I bounced back and forth between the app and the other sites. 

Then I heard that promising chime.  A message… I didn’t even look at the profile.  Just went right to the chat.  

“Hey”  Yes.  That oh so familiar first line. 

“Hey there.” I replied back.  Hey… I was feeling horny, not witty or creative.  I went to his picture.  Oh.  My.  God.  The headline was fit muscle boy… and he was.  No face in the picture… but an amazing chest.  God I wanted him… but experience has taught me that guys like him don’t give guys like me the time of day. I sighed and returned to the chat.  “Doubt I’m your your type.  You are way out of my league.”

“Really?  Depends on what you want bud.”

He wasn’t making this easy.  “Mid-40’s, out of shape.  But your pic looks very hot.”

A few minutes went by.  He had moved on to greener pastures I assumed.  Then another chime. 

“Wanna suck a muscle cock?   I want get some attention before bed… that’s all.  No sex.”

Want to suck him?  Hell yes!  I asked where he was.  He was in the same hotel where I was staying… just a floor and a hallway away.  

“I’m just looking for a blow job.”  He repeated.  “You come in, suck my hard on, then go.  I’ve got a 9” cock and a muscle body.  Wanna do that?”  

Again… hell yes.  He gave his room number, I got my room key of the desk and hurried to the provided room number.  His door was unlatched, as promised, and I walked into the the dark room.  There was enough light to see this was a suite and I could see a pair of nice legs in a chair.. the rest of him was hidden by the wall.  

I was nervous.  I stepped around the corner.  He was sitting naked in the chair.  I had a glimpse of his handsome face, not someone I knew thankfully although I had noticed him around the hotel earlier, and the lean and firm body he had promised.  But my eyes were drawn immediately to his cock.  Hard, thick, uncut, and he hadn’t lied about length.  

Everything else was unimportant.  I stepped to his chair, dropped to my knees, and - without a word - took his big dick into my mouth.  He tasted so good.  His cock had a strong curve up… between that and the length it was pretty much impossible to get it into my throat although I gave it my best.   Thank goodness he didn’t want anything more than a blow job… I doubt I could have taken him (I’m a bit out of practice).  

“Yeah.  Work that cock.  Get it wet.”  He whispered.  His voice was so quiet I couldn’t make out his accent.  Maybe English?  Maybe Australian?  Didn’t matter… I just moaned contentedly. 

“Touch my body.” That quiet voice again, almost a moan.  My fingers brushed his chest, his nipples.  A pleased moan was my reward.  My fingers explored his six pack, his thighs, his legs.  Everything was firm, toned… not one of those guys who have a great upper body on top of chicken legs.  

I returned my focus to his cock, trying to keep my teeth away from his sensitive head… a challenge with his girth.  He stood up and, without touching me or holding me in place, began thrusting into my mouth.  I held his hips to brace myself and give him the leverage he needed. It felt so natural for me to be here, looking up at this god of a man, him seeming to tower over me, using me and my throat for his satisfaction.  

After a moment he sat back down.  “Touch my body.”  He said again.  “Live your fantasy.”

My fantasy might be to have him really take me - to fuck me and make me his bitch - but I respected his rule.  I did enjoy this fantasy man come to life.   I felt his arms… his biceps were like cannonballs in his arms and he had a tattoo on his left arm although I could’t make it out.  I can’t even imagine what it would be like to have a body like that… but it was so amazing to touch, so amazing to have his cock in my mouth.  

I had to come up for air so I licked his balls and the groove between his balls, thighs and ass… not touching his ass as I wasn’t sure if he would allow it.  His ball sack was tight… he was getting closer.  

He stood again, taking charge of my mouth, trying to push deep into my throat but the angles just wouldn’t allow it. “ You want my cum?  Don’t you?”  I could only moan around his meat. 

He sat back down, still whispering in that faint voice.  Encouraging me to touch him, to worship his body.  I sat down further on my haunches, making him seem to tower over me even while he was sitting down.   

He was getting breathless and his moans more desperate and I knew he was close.  I made a final effort to get him as deep in my mouth as I could, the head just pushing into my throat.  His hips were thrusting up, pushing his cock into my mouth  I gagged, backed off for a moment for air, then back down.  I pulled his foreskin back, savouring the taste of his premium on my tongue, gently twisting it around the rim of his head and shaft.  His moans encouraged me and I let him push again, gagging again around his thick cock but keeping him deep.  

And then I felt that familiar taste, the taste that we all love when we are on our knees, a cock buried in our mouth.  Salty.  Sweet.  Masculine.  Perfect.  

I felt his cock throb.  His load fired down my throat.  My mouth filled with the taste of him but I couldn’t stop working the hard shaft in my mouth.  I finally let him pull out but stayed on my knees, gazing at the amazing cock, looking up at him.  I had never even touched my cock during our encounter.  He could have done anything he wanted at that moment and I would have obliged him happily.  

But he stood and stepped away from the chair.  

He was done and he was done with me.  Still… I was content.  I had serviced this man, this muscled stud, had been on my knees worshipping his body… and I liked it.  

I stood and was amazed to realize he was much shorter than me… he was maybe 5-5 or 5-6 but so perfectly portioned that I hadn’t been aware.  I didn’t kiss him, it wasn’t that kind of encounter.  I just thanked him and let him herd me to the door.  The door closed behind me and I hurried back to my room.  

Back in my room i brought Grindr up again on my tablet.  I brought the chat with him back up.  “That was fucking amazing.  Sleep well.”  I could still taste his cum in my mouth… he tasted as good as he looked and felt.  

I lay down on my bed, looking to see who else might be online, but nothing else came up.  I stoked myself off thinking about this stranger until I came all over my stomach…. finally getting to sleep a couple hours later. 

Just last night. One of my anon tops needed to drop a load. I waited naked, lubed and blindfolded on my knees like a good bitch. He came in, I sucked him hard, he threw me on my knees, raped me hole, flipped me over on my back and banged me hard and fast and blasted a huge nutt up my cumhole. I thanked him by sucking his dick clean..

Yesterday a Chinese fuck bud bred me on poppers. He always feels guilty about raw sex, even though he LOVES it. The bf drilled and filled on top of that hours later. The day *before*, a black bud filled me up. He shoots an even bigger load than my bf, and that load is HUGE. I'm such a cum slut ;)

Last load I gave was a while back.  I had a fuck bud in Chelsea.  Cute skinny white guy, big cock, sweet hole, total bottom.  I would go over to his place on the weekend and fuck him, always safe.  One Saturday afternoon I went over, already a little drunk, and we had some wine and got down to it.  We 69, I ate his ass and and gave him a hard safe fuck.

We napped for about 30 minutes, and then he starts sucking on me again.  In no time I'm rock hard and he slips another condom on me and flips over so I can do him doggystyle.  After about 10 minutes he's moaning and groaning and covered in sweat and calling me a sex god and begging me to never stop fucking him...you know all the crazy shit guys say when they've got a hard cock ramming inside of them.  I hold out as long as I can before blasting another load inside of the condom.

We cuddle a little bit and I'm getting mentally prepared to leave, since 2 loads is usually all I'm good for.  Well he won't leave me alone, and pretty soon I feel myself starting to get hard again.  He grabs a condom and puts it on me, but as soon as it's on I start to go limp.  He tries a couple of different times, but I just can't keep it up while it's wrapped up.  Then he climbs on top of me and starts rubbing the bare head of my cock against his hole.  "You make me want to be bad." he says.  I'm not sure what I should do, since he's always insisted on a condom before, so I just stay still an let him take the lead.  Sure enough he slowly starts lowering himself onto my bare shaft.  His hole is so slick and hot from our previous two rounds, that I'm instantly harder than I've ever been.  He starts riding me hard, moaning loudly while he strokes his own large cock to a full erection.  After a few minutes, I decide that if he wants a raw load from me, he's gonna have to take it like a real bb slut.  I sit up, push him down on his back, spread his legs wide, and start pounding him missionary style.  Our bodies are both slick with sweat, and I can feel it dripping off of my body onto him.  I'm pounding him as hard as I can, the whole time telling him what a worthless little slut he is, that the only reason I met him is because he was on CL looking for a stranger to shove their cock inside of him, and now he was going to get a load shot up his ass to remind him what a bad boy he was...you know all the crazy shit guys say when they are about to shoot inside of a hot ass for the third time in an afternoon.  I kept pounding harder and harder, his smooth hole kept me right on the edge of orgasm for a long time.  I remember he was practically screaming but I was so out of my mind with lust I don't remember if he was saying anything or not.  I let out a long scream myself as I finally blew my load deep inside his ass.  I kept fucking him in long, strokes making sure I squeezed out every drop I had, and maximizing my own pleasure.  As I started slowing down he grabbed his own cock, which was rock hard again and pumped out a shockingly huge load all over both of us.  I licked some off his chest, and kissed him while my fully spent cock slowly started to shrink inside of him.  Only when I was totally limp, did I finally pull out.

• Upvote 3

The last load I got was fairly recently.  I was super horned up all day, posted an add on CL that I was sucking cock and swallowed a couple of hot loads.  Of course all that did was make me hornier, so I kept looking.  Late in the evening I got a message from a guy on A4A.  Not a very good picture, but it looked like he had a good body and he said he was a total top.  His profile also said "safe only".  He was close by so I told him to come over and we'd see what happened.

He showed up a few minutes later.  Much better looking than his picture.  Black guy, 30's nice bod.  He sat down on my couch and without any prompting unbuttoned his pants and let his meat flop out.  Totally soft it was already impressive.  I got on the floor in front of him and took it into my mouth.  He started moaning and slowly but steadily it got bigger and harder.  By the time I came up for air, it was rock hard, at least 9" long, thick, and straight as an arrow.  I was having so much fun sucking him...but I knew that ultimately I needed to feel that monster inside of me, and I told him as much.  We took the rest of our clothes off and I led him to the bedroom.  I showed him where the condoms and lube were, grabbed a bottle of poppers, and crawled onto the bed on all fours, ass in the air, hoping to myself that I'd be able to take that huge cock.  He took the lube and primed my ass with his fingers while he slapped my ass cheeks with his cock.  So far so good.  Then when he decided I was properly greased, I heard him put the bottle of lube down.  I opened the poppers and waited for the familiar sound of a condom wrapper being ripped open.  Instead, after a few seconds of silence, I felt the head of his cock pushing straight against my hole.  He had made a bullseye with that arrow and he was going for it.  I didn't have time to think, I just took a huge hit of poppers as his huge cock stretched my hole open and pushed deep inside of me.  After a few agonizing seconds, the poppers kicked in and pain turned to pleasure as my ass loosened up and I could feel that he'd finally made it balls deep inside of me.  He gave a couple of long slow strokes, and then as soon as I was used to him, he started picking up speed.  He gave me a hard fast fuck, pounding my ass so hard I had to work to stay on my knees.  I had to keep a steady flow of poppers to my brain as he was pushing me to my limits.  The force with which his huge cock was fucking my ass kept me totally dominated.  All I could do was bury my head and the pillow and moan while he used my hole for his pleasure.  I don't now how long he pounded me, it's all a blur, but just when I was thinking I couldn't take any more he said, "I'm coming soon, do you want it?"  I'd been fucked totally senseless, so I could only moan in reply.  "Do you want me to breed your ass?" he said.  I finally managed to get out a "yes", and he immediately picked up speed.  He started moaning and and the plunged all the way in and held himself there.  I could feel the base of his cock twitch as he shot his load deep into my ass.  He pulled out, cleaned up and left, and I immediately fell asleep, totally exhausted.

• Upvote 2

Just got home from a trip to Bloomington, Indiana. Had been chatting on bbrt with a hot ginger bottom from there. His door was unlocked and he was face down on his bed with his head buried in pillows and ass in the air. Ate his hole for a bit then lubed up my dick and fucked a big load up his ass. He never said a word and I only grunted. Totally a on and super hot.

• Upvote 2

I took several loads last night at Hawks gym here in Las Vegas. Spent some time in the blow job room swallowing loads from any one that offered me their cock. I think I swallowed at least 5 or 6 nice loads. Then I hooked up with a very hot guy with a monster thick cock, I had been throwing hints at him ALL night long. We went to my room where he bent me over and fucked me raw until he dumped his load deep inside my hole.

Edited by Breedhole4thickpole

Just had my busiest weekend in quite a while -- 6 loads over 48 hours.

Two were from a really cute 20-year-old black athletic kid, one Friday and one of them Saturday in a return visit. I'd been wanting to get with him for months but could never make the scheduling work. He was worth the wait, all 9 inches of him.

One came Saturday night from a regular FB, really cute 25-year-old guy, 6-foot-5 and packing 8 1/2 inches. He's reliable and super cute, and he always comes to my place after meeting friends for drinks. I guess he gets a little buzzed and feels like planting his dick in a willing hole.

Saturday night was a trip to see a couple of guys in a longterm relationship but love playing together. Both are tops, so they love to get a willing bottom to share. The two of them together fucked me for a solid hour before cumming. One had a PA, and one had pierced nipples that I couldn't keep my hands off of.

I left there and got on Grindr, and immediately a cute-ish 25-year-old hit me up and invited me over and says he has another guy on the way, too. I figured surely one of them would be a top, so I head over. I knock on the door and walk in to see Host Guy sucking the dick of a hot black kid, maybe 21 or so. Amazing body, cute face, massive beer-can dick -- the thickest I've seen in a long time. After a lot of foreplay we end up in the bedroom with Hot Kid spitting on his dick and sliding up inside me. He finally asked if he could cum inside me, and I gladly obliged. Within seconds he was shooting. It was kinda funny that a few minutes earlier he also tried to fuck Host Guy, but after about 30 seconds of trying, Host Guy said that Hot Kid's dick was too big, and he couldn't take it.

• Upvote 2

Friday evening I went over to a guy's place. He was so fucking hot when I got out of the car. A bit beefy, stocky, some muscle, wearing red with a cap, trimmed facial hair and sexy glasses. We were all over each other once we got inside. We were making out, I was sucking his uncut cock and I was on my belly and he slid his raw uncut cock into me with just spit. One of my favorite ways to get fucked. Hole was a little tight from not getting fucked in a while but I loved it and took it. It didn't take him too long to cum. We started making out again and fooling around some more and he bred me twice that night. I stayed the night with him and he fucked me a few more times in the morning. I fucked him a little too. He hasn't been fucked in years so he wasn't able to take all of me, but his hole felt fucking nice, it didn't need to be all the way in for me to enjoy fucking him.

We spent the day together and in the evening and we fucked some more. I sucked his cock quite a bit and he bred me two or three times. I fucked him again in the middle of the night but he was still a little tight. Didn't cum in him, just fucked him a little. I stayed one more night with him and he fucked me again in the morning. It was a fun weekend.

And today I had a hot beefy bottom come over. He used my poppers and got high on them and shoved my raw dick in him. His ass felt fucking nice and bred him once, stayed inside, took a hit of poppers myself, and then really fucked him and bred him again. He had stuff to do, but I'll get together with him later this week. Nice weekend and start of a great week. Between the bottom that came over today and the guy from friday, I don't need to jack off as much anymore.