Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

And second session with same guy! Another $200 and this time he had laptop open and broadcast it to his bf back where they live. Was hot getting paid, hot being watch, and hot that it was possibly recorded. Plus of course taking the load lol

you should tell him - $200 PLUS you get a copy of the video .. cuz you fucking know we ALL want to see it!   ;>

Friend was horny and wanted to fuck, but I couldn't host so he fucked me in the back of my car. Kept begging him for his poz dick and cum until he bred me deep. Had to keep hitting the poppers because he's so thick and big.

• Upvote 3

Went to a sex club in queens. Great space but too many guys wanted to use rubbers for my taste.

I found this short Latin piglet and put him up against the wall and drilled my load into him.

I was trying to hold back but u had been there for an hour and he was the 5th guy I fucked.

• Moderators

I just got a hard fucking and a big load from a fuck buddy. We hadn't been able to connect due to schedule conflicts for a few weeks. He woke me up banging on the door in the middle of the night to take his BBC. He is a short, slight young black man with a huge cut cock; it's at least 9.5 and beer-can thick. He's more thuggish than twinkish though with lots of tattoos.

Tonight he wanted the room dark for a change. I heard him undressing, then he climbed onto the bed. He hugged me briefly before pushing my head down towards his cock. It was rock hard. I licked and sucked it as hard as I could. His cock is just beyond my ability to easily deep throat, but I managed to work it all the way down my throat eventually. He fucked my throat for several moments holding my head down on his cock.

"You ready?" I said I was and lubed his cock generously. Before I could add any to my hole, he grabbed for me. I managed to take a quick hit of poppers before he pulled me into a spooning position and shoved himself inside me. He is a small man, but he is wiry and strong. The entry was a little dry. It was more of a dull ache than a sharp pain though. He worked my hole open slowly and forcefully. After several minutes he rolled me onto my belly.

I could tell the friction was not working for him either, so I asked him to let me relube his cock. He slid back in and began to fuck me hard and fast. I am pretty sure he came at this point. He's a quiet cummer and likes to keep working his load in, so I am never sure when he cums. In any case, he continued to pound my ass as hard as ever for a long while. His cock was no longer rock hard which is why I think he has unloaded already. He manhandled me into several positions fucking me deep enough to make me yelp again and again. After fifteen minutes of this, he announced he was done and climbed off.

He asked for some light and a wet washcloth. He cleaned up and dressed quickly. He left without saying much as usual.

I have been working my hole with a toy while I typed this. Occasionally, I pull it out to eat some of his load off the tip. As soon as I finish this, I will beat off thinking about the BBC that owned my ass.

• Upvote 2

Late yesterday afternoon I got a text from the two French business guys who are in the area every few months. They were back and if I wanted to play? Did I? My horny neighbor has been on vacation for weeks so didn't get any action from him for a while.

Never thought I would hear again from these two horny fuckers but here they were. Walked over to their hotel and they were more than ready. Both planted a load deep in my guts and #1 even went for sloppy seconds. Possibly another meet later this week.

• Upvote 1

Last night (early this morning) I hooked with a 19 yo Hispanic bottom from Craigslist. It was late we chatted quickly traded pics and he said he was on his way. I really thought he'd flake, but in 15 minutes he was at my door. We wasted no time getting naked making out and moved to the bed. He sucked me I moved around to rim his smooth ass. We did a couple,hits of poppers. I flipped him around and plowed his ass. He screamed a bit from my quick entry into his ass but we quickly settled into a fucking routine. I finally dumped a big load in his ass and he shot he load on my face and mouth. We fell asleep for a bit but woke up twice to fuck. He will be back for more

Went to a sex party in Queens last night thinking I'd get my hole wrecked and loaded. Well lo and behold I ended up TOPPING for the first time in probably 6-7 years. This hot masculine muscled up Latino slut was taking cum and I was too tempted so I sunk into his hole and barely lasted 30 seconds before blowing my load in him. Never was a very good top. 

So my own hole was unfucked but I bred someone else. An alright night.

• Upvote 3

met a 28 yo mixed race guy on bbrt...   went to his place got on my knees and h went to town on my ass...  nicely veined cock..  not crazy long but very thick... he worked me over for about 15 minutes then shot a good sized load deep in me amd sent me on my way...  still holding it now

• Upvote 1

Couple messaged on Grindr. Both in late 30's, one black one hispanic. BF is out of town so need some attention. They came over, took turns fucking me, then tried dp but i wasn't stretched out enough so went back to getting spit roasted. First guy came in me then black guy switched places and he also came up me. They got dressed and left me in my bed still dripping. 

• Upvote 8

Last night I met up with a kid off of Craigslist, he was at his moms house and wanted some ass to breed! (Who am I to say no?)

So I went over, we hung out for a little bit before he pulled his cock out and said I should start sucking him. I fell to my knees and immediately took him in my mouth and got to work! he kept his hand on the back of my head, forcing his cock deep into my throat, telling me that he has a 5 day load he's gonna fill my hole with, he's been edging for 3 days and really needs to knock me up.

He stops me from sucking him after only a few minutes, saying he was close to filling the wrong hole. (all the while I'm sucking him with his mom and grandmother on the other side of the wall. No door separating us either ;) )

He then says we should go to the shed so he can dump his load up my ass. So we slip outside, go out back, and get inside. he tells me to suck his cock some more to get him lubed up for my hole. After another minute of blowing him, he tells me to stand up, pull my shorts down, turn around and bend over. I do as I'm told and he immediately lines his cock against my hole and shoves in my ass with one thrust. He pounds my hole for about 4 minutes before unleashing a massive load up my ass! If I were a girl, I'd be pregnant! ;)

He wasn't lying, he really did need to breed my ass! :)

• Upvote 7

And just got two more loads

Went for a workout but was also on the lookout. Older (mid forties) daddy type was working out too. Said he had heard about me (is it bad it turns me on that tops are talking about me?). Wanted to fuck me now. I was ready to go right there in the locker room, but there were a few other guys working out and coming in and out of locker room.  

So we went out to his car and drove to a darker parking lot. Pulled over and he pulled down my gym short, left my jock on, and he fucked me against the car. I still had loads from earlier, so was easy for him to slide right in, and he seemed to get even harder when he realized I had already been bred. Quick hard fuck and took third load. 

He then drove me home and followed me up. Got upstairs and barely had the door closed before he was shoving me down to get him hard and ready to fuck again. Didn't even make it to bedroom. He fucked me over on dining room table, lights on blinds open. I don't know if anyone saw, but it would have been easy. Added fourth load of the night and then sucked the cum out and shared with me.

Great start to my weekend (off tomorrow). Haven't even showered, just laying in bed sweaty, dirty, and well fucked.

• Upvote 6

I just took three loads off Scruff... three different guys. Fucking thick tops. I normally top but I was craving seed. Came buckets each time. Poppered up, begged for more. Totally slutty power bottom about it. Then I topped a skinny 19 year old who begged for a big dick but wanted to use a condom "Please Ive never been fucked raw".... "feel it. Try it... You'll like it..." he did. Totally shot all over without touching himself. "did you cum?" "Yes" "Where?" Where I don't need to clean it up. ;)"

Edited by Rjlurie
  • Upvote 5