Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a younger, married guy show up this morning. Wanted me to suck his cock and fuck. I loved his cock. Best one I've had in a long time, taste wise. After about 10 minutes of sucking he said I was about to make him cum, so slowed down for a bit then let him fuck me for about 5 minutes. He used a condom though. I don't think it mattered, he asked if I wanted to, said it was up to him and tossed him one and sure enough he used it... if he returns... I'm all out! After he left I tasted his load out of the condom. :)

• Upvote 1

Had a younger, married guy show up this morning. Wanted me to suck his cock and fuck. I loved his cock. Best one I've had in a long time, taste wise. After about 10 minutes of sucking he said I was about to make him cum, so slowed down for a bit then let him fuck me for about 5 minutes. He used a condom though. I don't think it mattered, he asked if I wanted to, said it was up to him and tossed him one and sure enough he used it... if he returns... I'm all out! After he left I tasted his load out of the condom. :)

Update! After the first guy left, a second married guy showed up, a nurse. Sucked him hard and he was ready to top. I loved it. So much force in his thrusts, the pain was amazing. He pulled out and jacked his load onto my ass, got up and left... opened the door while i still was down on the couch with my ass high with his load running all over it... too bad the neighbors didn't see!

First guy ended up coming over again... love his cock too.., then he was ready to top... asked if he wanted a condom this time around... he said nope... fucked his load right into me and said we would talk later... :D Two others that were suppose to show for a BJ no-showed, but fuck em, I got to suck and take to nice cocks within an hour apart. :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Got bored last night and decided to go top Parliament House with a few friends.

I was already on my way to being drunk, and I added to it once there (there's a bartender there that fuck me, and now I get free drinks lol).

Wound up noticing a black guy following me around. So I grabbed him as he walked past the corner I was sitting in and grabbed his crotch. He then led me to one of the nasty rooms at PH.

I started to suck his dick (pretty big, like my regular fb: about 8" and thick), but he wanted to fuck. Didn't want to until he started rimming me.

He did lube his dick, had me inhale a bunch of poppers, gotmein doggie style position, and then he rammed in my ass raw in one hard and fast thrust. No complaints as I like it rough. He only lasted about 10-minutes before dumping a good sized load deep in my ass.

I wanted more dick but didn't find any more :-( ... until I went to Club O lol.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 4

Was on an app and all day me and this guy talked about hooking up.  well.  We ended up hooking up and low and behold he is the roommate of one of my friends.  My friend ended up leaving for his own hookup while I was in the middle of getting fucked bare by his roommate.  This guy knew how to fuck and man I am hoping to go back for seconds.  All this less than 30 minutes ago too.  so still have his load dripping out of me.  Prefect Christmas eve gift.  : P

Edited by omver
  • Upvote 3

Got a message from growlr. A guy was looking for a top but he was rooming with his brother. I told him to meet me in the lobby. It took me about 15 minutes to get to his hotel. Once i saw him i texted him to follow me. i looked for the signs and headed towards the restroom. once we were in we got into a stall. No words exchhanged. I just turned him around, pulled his pants off and just all the way in with the help of a little spit. Didn't take too long to breed his hole. He was hot with a tight hole. i have two out of towners lined up on new years eve. Both of them wantts me to breed them. One married with kids. More in the new year.

• Upvote 3

Texted with a cute 20 something twink on gayromeo. None of us could host so we decided on a little outdoor fun. It just started snowing and we went to a little forest outside of town. The scenery was beautiful trees covered with fresh snow and a twink's hot moist lips over my cock. I blew a load in his greedy mouth and sucked and deepthroated him in return. Got a nice big load I barely swallowed. Some of it left on his pubic hair and my upper lip. An hour later I still had that nice stretched feeling in my throat. Too bad I didn't fuck him.

• Upvote 1

At the baths. It was naked day. Older crowd but some big cocks.

Horn 30's pulled me in to a dark corner of the maze, made me deep throat him and pulled on my balls. Thought that was going to be it or that he would be bottom but he unexpectedly turned me around and stick his big hard dick in me.

We started to get some onlookers so he pushed me deeper in to the corner. Felt another couple of hands on me and then he shot. He stayed in for a while and grabbed the guys cock next to him then pulled out and shoved neighbours cock in me without missing a beat. My ass was very sloppy and squelchy by now. Another 2 guys joined us but I didn't see their faces, only their feed through my legs. I was crouched over a stool. Took I reckon 5 different guys and at least 3 loads. Cum leaked out over the leather sofa when I was having a drink later (no towels. Naked remember)

• Upvote 5

In the last couple of days, I've hooked up with 3 home-for-the-holidays horny college dudes (thank you Grindr) and a soldier from the Army base who was a repeat. My cock is pretty chafed and tender right now. You guys who do 30 guys at the baths in one night must have much tougher skin than I do.

• Upvote 1

I have become the full cum slutty for the 4 pakistani taxi drivers. They text me if I'm free and send the cab for me that takes me to the portacabin where they take turns fucking Me bareback and coming in my arse and down my throat. No mention of condoms they just used my holes. I am normally just bent over a manky striped couch arm and fucked hard. Last time I had bruising to my pelvis. The Turkish bloke who picked me up watched for a while rubbing himself through his pants and then fucked me last adding his load but then went immediately to the sink and washed his cock. Awesome time.

• Upvote 7

Had my first guy from CL last week over again tonight. Was suppose to give up my ass, he seemed a bit upset I didn't do it the first time, then turned around and got fucked three times after he left... oh well. He came over, sucked his dick, ass his ass, then sucked some more... then he wanted to put the head in my ass when he got ready to come... sure... I want him to fuck me so bad... suppose to happen tonight... we shall see.

Had a married guy show up about an hour ago. He said he had never really done this... loved his cock... he kept wanting to return the favor, but I don't care for that... just use me and get out. He moaned so loud... hope the neighbors heard. Took his load then licked his cock clean. Hope his wife appreicates me. :)

• Upvote 1

A few days ago I got an anonymous load from Grindr. He told me to be blindfolded, face down and ass up when he arrived. So I was. He fucked me so good. When he shot, it was such a full load it felt like hot piss shooting up in me. While he was cumming, my phone was dinging because my next raw load from BBRT was arriving. As soon as Mr. Anonymous left, the next guy came up and added his load. Just this morning, I re-hooked with a married father. Like last time, he brought over weed. We smoked, sucked each other and then he busted in my ass. 

Before that was the orgy I co-hosted last Friday. There were 6 of us who all knew each other by at least one degree of separation. We all fucked and sucked each other. It was so hot. The bottom received most or all of the loads. I certainly gave him one. The bottom and my bf have been fucking for, like, 8 years! It was sweet to finally be acquainted with that MAGNIFICENT black ass!!!

• Upvote 1

Drove up to Salem NH and on the way I stopped at the 93 exit 1 rest stop. There was someone in the far stall so I went in the one next to him, played the foot tapping game until he gestured for me to put my cock under the stall, he jacked me off for a few mins (lucky the rest room was in a lull). I wasn't going to cum from him jacking me off, and anyway, I wanted his cum. So I pulled my cock away and gestured for his cock. He slid it under the stall, it was nice, about my size)6.5-7in), it felt silky smooth and a nice set of balls. I got the impression that he was a fit guy based on his legs. I jacked off his cock and it got really hard and started leaking pre. I tasted it and it was delicious. I wanted him to fuck me but I knew that wasn't going to happen so I kept jacking him off until he was about to shoot and then I started sucking his cock and playing with his balls. He gasped and started shooting a big tasty load. After he was finished shooting he unfortunately pulled up his pants and left. I stayed for ten or fifteen min tasting his lingering cum in my mouth and jacking my cock, hoping that someone else would come by cruising but no one seemed to be cruising so I left as I had to get somewhere. I am freeballing so I'm sure that a couple of people saw me walk out of the rest stop with my hard cock bulging in my jeans. My cock is hard right now, wish we had done more or that there had been another guy as well.

• Upvote 2

Last night in Toronto went to Steamworks. Inside one of the dark rooms was a guy on a fuck bench begging for loads. I ran my finger over his fuckcunt and could feel the cum leaking out of his manpussy. At that point I couldn't resist. I then slid my raw cock in his sloppy ass and fucked him for 10 minutes. He wrapped his feet around the back of my legs and moaned in pleasure. I then pumped a huge load into his already wrecked gash. As I pulled my bare cock out a load of cum plopped out onto the floor. After I showered I went to the black eagle. After getting blowjobs from 3 guys the 4th guy blowing me had a bf who was lubing his ass up. The bf offered up his bitch's cunt. Unable to resist I slid my raw cock into his tight fuckshute and fucked him for almost 10 minutes as the crowd watched. I then growled as I pumped my DNA deep into his bare boypussy. As I pulled out he sucked my cock clean and thanked me for my load. Such a polite dirty boy.

• Like 1