Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took my first load of the new year.  Hot 35 year old white guy with a thick 7.5" cock hit me up on Grindr.  He was a couple blocks away, and after a couple messages, he was on his way over.  No discussion about condoms or status.  I only had on gym shorts and a jock when he arrived.  We made out for a minute, then he had his tongue buried in my ass.  His cock started pushing against my hole, and I was begging for it.  He slid in, no condom.  Fucked me hard on my back then I started riding him.  While making out, he said he was getting close, and I rode him harder.  He busted a huge load deep inside my hole while I came all over him.  Great way to start off the year!

Saw a local 24 yo white grad student from scruff in the liquor store at the corner from my apartment. We'd been seeing each other online for a couple of weeks, but we never met. His profile says he's a big sub bottom with a cum fetish. I started chatting with him in line at the store and invited him over to my apartment for a quick drink. We weren't even through with the first whiskey and coke before he was bent over my bed. I started pounding him with my bare cock. We never even bothered changing positions. He was craving cum. After I unloaded in him, he took his bag and left. Not 3 minutes had gone by before he texted me and asked if I had another round in me. I told him to get his hairy ass back to my place. I fucked him again and left another load up his gut. He put on his gym shorts, and I walked him to the lobby of my building. As we were saying goodbye, you could see the cum running down his leg on the marble floor... 2015 is off to a good start. I uploaded the pics I took after each breeding. You can see his red gym shorts never even made it off of him before the breeding started.

post-16021-0-92311900-1420325317_thumb.jpgpost-16021-0-53166400-1420325329_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Last night.

Got fucked by two guys. I answered an ad that said safe only top guy looking

When I got to his apartment in a dangerous part of town there were two guys

They were all over me rough and dominate

In about 30 seconds they had me stripped naked and bent over a dirty couch. I was scared

oneguy in front one in back

Strong hands pushed me forward off my feet and the guy stepped between my legs Spreading my cheeks.

I barely squeaked out, "safe right?"

They both laughed and the guy in front of me took control of my head with both hands. He forced my face down into his unwashed crotch and fed me his meat. As I was gagging on his thick cock I felt the other guy pushing into me. I was tense and really scared now so my butthole was clenching up. He brutally penetrated me. It hurt like hell as he mounted and started jackhammering me. I was getting force fucked bareback withing 5 minutes of entering this place. He thrust into me for about a minute while I struggled to breath around the monster cock shoved down my throat. After the first guy spilled his load inside me they switched positions and I was swallowing the cock that was just up my ass while the other guy used my cunt. He dumped his load in me too and they threw me out the door naked and dripping seed from my hole. They threw my clothes out the window and I quickly pulled them on and ran home. I am their bitch now and will go back when they call.

• Upvote 9

Last night I went over a friend's house to celebrate his promotion at work.  We grabbed dinner, watched a movie, then fucked each other's brains out.  He came in me and I came in his mouth.  Later, his partner got home from work.  I was sucking his dick while he chatted online.  A cute cub we both know came over and we both fucked him, We both bred the cub, who came all over my face.

Late on Friday night a 21 year old student I fucked a couple of weeks ago texted me.  He said he was drinking with friends in the area and was feeling horny - could he come round?.  He came round, sucked my cock for a while and then bent over and offered me his arse.

I fucked him bb right there in the living room, bent over with his trousers and pants down at his knees and his shirt pushed up over his back, and shot my load up his arse.  When I had finished coming up him, he pulled his pants up and went off to re join his friends.

• Upvote 4

Just took my first load of the year from a MASSIVE 11.5 inch black dick (100% for real, not Internet inches). He was a longwinded fucker so we fucked and fucked and fucked for almost 2 hours before he finally rewarded me with a load in my cunt. Needless to say my hole is super wrecked and sloppy right now

• Upvote 1

Took my first load from a stranger.  Went over to his place and he bent me over the couch.  He said he only fucked safe, but I got there and he just shoved his dick in me.  That was my first load from someone I hadn't met before and it got me so hot, I went home for more.  Found a guy online and waited for him ass up in my apartment and he fucked his cum in me.  Now I'm sitting in bed with two loads up my ass on grindr looking for more

Pretty basic fucks, but a fucking awesome start to the year.  I've been waiting for this day for so long when I can let loose and be the piggy slut I've always been.  I'm already well on my way to being a cumdump and I couldn't be more excited.

If you're in LA, hit me up.  ;)

• Upvote 6

Work in Hartford --

Today 1/5 - Wasn't expecting much first day back to work after a couple weeks on and off work, but thought i'd give it a try on Grindr

Got pinged in about an hour "hi" and followed immediately by thick uncut latin cock.

Where are you, can you host?

He was about 1/2 mile away from me walking distance. It was a very breezy cold 32 degrees out but after seeing that beautiful cock, i wanted it.  Got half way there, sent him a location. Got 3/4 there, another location. On street and sent location and "where"

He gave me his address and i came in the front door.. he sent me another msg, go around back and second floor.

Got there and he's a hunky sexy looking guy in sweats, invites me in one of the side bedrooms and says we have to be quiet.

He lays on the bed as i'm stripping down, lightly stroking his growing length. i get right up on the bed... and find that i get more down my throat of this tasty cock if i'm facing head towards feet. he doesn't seem interested in my cock, which is fine... i start to go to town getting him harder and thicker -- tough to get it all the way down my throat, but he seems to like that more so in between bouts of nibbling his foreskin, licking his cockhead, the length of his shaft, and his full balls, i deepthroat him as far as i can... feeling him get even thicker and pulse.. he does really like that.

after about ten minutes of this... damn he smells good, tastes good. beautiful cock. i'd really like his load. i bury his cock down my throat as tight as it'll go and wrap my fingers and thumb under his balls and over his cock... he makes a low grunt and i feel and taste seed .. a lot of it and it tastes fantastic!

i can't keep my mouth off his dick.. and after a few minutes it occurs to me that i might be able to coax out another load.

this one takes a little longer, and have to stretch out my throat even more... a little teeth closer to the hilt, but he seems to like it as he still sending me those very nice pulses through his cock.  about 15 minutes he blows another load deep in my throat -- then gets out of bed to wipe himself off and starts getting dressed. I get dressed and let myself out.  Fantastic afternoon-er, wonder if i'll ever hear from him again :D

i get a few more hits, and would have loved to oblige, but i don't have anywhere i can host, and they can't either or aren't in walking distance of (approximately) the science center.... so if anyone local wants to provide space where i can perform on others and provide sufficient booty tax to you ;) let me know. i like feeling a guy nut in me more than i like nutting myself :D  current pic of me in grindr is bathroom floor tiles lol.

Went to Steamworks Berkley.  Saturday afternoon and it was packed.  Got sucked by a few people.  Then this 30'sh year old body builder sucked me at the wailing wall.  He seemed to love my 50 year old cock....he was so handsome...have to say about the most handsome guy in there.  Dark hair, dark eyes, beautiful brown skin.  I stopped him so I didn't cum too fast.  He invited me into his room. I thought just for more sucking...but I was pleasantly surprised that he just bent over....already lubed up, just like I like them!!!  I put it in...slowly....after about 5 min. of fucking I asked if I could cum in him......he said...I don't have much choice do I??? I love a good submissive bottom.....and this one was HOT.  Took my load with no questions!!!!

• Upvote 4

Yesterday at work, Hartford

Answered a Craigslist ad a few weeks ago from a curious, but "horny and bored at work" ad. I met up with him in the men's bathroom stall to stall. Very nervous, but have met up with him a couple times a week where we'd jo a bit and maybe kneel down to stroke each other briefly. Not a lot of time between other guys showing up.

Yesterday I worked him up to letting me pop his cockhead into my mouth for a few seconds.. He pulled away quicker than I'd like and he emailed me back saying he almost came. I messaged back I wouldn't mind ;)

We wanted to try again but too much traffic.

We met up later in the afternoon again and I mentioned he shouldn't hold back this time. He asked me if I wanted him to cum in my mouth. Hell yes!

He popped his precum slicked cockhead under the partition again and this time he didn't pull away. Got a nice big load in my mouth. Damn it was great.. Hope we can do it again ;)

• Upvote 1