Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My morning has started off good. I am have been up all night, got a text around 2 from a guy about 40 mins ago. He was acting like he wanted to come over and fuck, then all of sudden he wanted me to drive halfway and meet him because he was low on gas. Ha. I told him if he didn't have gas money to travel not to reply to ads from people 40 minutes away. After two hours and me trying to ignore him, he asks for address and says he is coming. Low and behold he shows up. Told him to come on up stairs where I was. He stripped down and got on the bed and I started sucking for like 15 minutes. He got on his knees so I could have him in a better position to suck, within about 10 minutes he blew his nut all in my mouth. Had me to keep sucking for about 10 minutes, he got hard again. We switched positions, me in only a jock, he spread my legs and rammed his nearly 9" thick dick in my ass. After he worked in in, he had me lay flat and he got on top and pounded my ass for about 15 minutes until he shot his second load deep in me. Washed the lube off and began fussing with his fiance over texts. He asked if it was okay to put my number in his contacts, that was if I wanted to do it again. I said hell yes!!

• Upvote 1

I was invited to a house party for some pnp. There were about 25 to 30 selected people from mind 20's to mid 50's. Most of them werey fun and in good shape. Everyone was ready to have some wild fun. So , I had the chance to mess around with about 10-12 of them. Good mix of guys. Took 4 loads in my ass 6 in my mouth and gave out 2 loads to a hot Latino stud. Everybody came and had a great time. The party lasted for more than 24 hours but I was there for maybe 15 hours

Spent Friday night at Steamworks Berkeley and had a hot blond twink hit on me. At first i was like oh great another bottom, reluctantly i took him to my room. once in there to my surprise he was Dom and aggressive. i got down on my knees and sucked him off, he made a move to play with my hole. As soon as he slid a finger in my cunt he wanted to fuck me! needless to say he bred me :) Saturday night i made my way to CumUnion SF wasn't what i expected so i went to Blow Buddies. nothing but bottoms everywhere so i found a hot older Daddy and took him into a stall. i pulled my cock out as did he, my god he had 8" soft! i thought i was going to suck him off but he was already down on his knees i fucked his throat for like 10 minutes before i fed him my load, after i shot i stayed in his mouth for about 5 minutes. zipped up and left

• Upvote 1

Last night I went to the sleazy bathhouse in town. Arrived around 4:30 PM and the place was pretty busy with the majority of guys around 40 and others older and younger. One beefy guy fucked me in the maze for a bit while a small group formed to watch. Since it was dark and I was bent over with my head down I couldn't see anything but could feel him pull out. Then I felt a pair of different hands on my ass and a huge dick start to push it's way inside. It hurt so bad but felt so good :) Within a minute or so I feel him thrusting like he just made a deposit. I turned around and it was a really hot black guy with a huge cock. I went to the sling and fucked a really hot guy there and cleaned his ass out from the loads dripping out of it. It was a good night, the one black stud fucked me 6 more times and gave me more loads before the end of the evening. I took 7 ass loads and chatted with the bottom in the sling about bbrt. We are hoping to set up a scene sometime where he and I can get a group of tops to breed us over and over again.

• Upvote 3

two nights ago i had a party back at mine after the bar a few friends (girls and guy's) one girl i have been into for the last few years but something always came between anything happening . at the party i threw on some comfy clothes sweats and a hoody etc , had the girl in my bedroom and finally got the to fuck the girl i wanted, i'll be lying to say it was bareback fun but meh i was happy. 

a few minutes in though. our friend (female) my ex knocked at the door and basically shamed the girl i was fucking , i wasn't happy as yet another thing complicated my sex life. 

after hearing her cryingi was in a rage, i walked the girl home with another friend (male) , her sex drive completely dropped but as i got to her door she kissed me and gave me back my hoodie .til next time she said . this got me hard in an instant (thats the power she has over me ,

my friend waiting in the estate he was drunk a good bit but i just said let's go back mine for a few drinks with rest of my friends , he has a girlfriend of 8 years but he also has a bro-crush on another friend which is funny at times i never thought of him sexually still don't. on the walk home i realized my pants were like a tent . i'm just shy of 7 inches thick and uncut he was walking in front of me a swaying from side to side i was sober at this stage laughing at his walk before i knew it he stumbled back and his a hand groped my dick he had a look of shock , 

being the comedian i am i laughed and said that was for her, not you dude . he looked at me a little cranky and said too bad . kinda confused me but we walked on , now i'm thinking what just happened as we passed the local church he stumbled again this time grabbing it still rock hard , he said " funny how it is still hard when we left her a good 30 min's ago . i said dude " if you would like to sort it, be my guest". still grabbing it i could see his eyes light up . he jerked me threw my pants and as cars passed by we walked around the church very dark and secluded . he rolled down my pants and started sucking me off , it felt crazy good but i was thinking about the blonde i just walked away from but i did not share this :) . now my dick is pulsing and he knows i'm into it . when i reach for my condom pocket i realize my jeans is at home , when he seen me searching for one he smirked and said he had one . ( i am ok with bb and condom sex ) when he brought the condom out of his pocket he laughed and said it will be a tight fit . he got it on but basically covered half my dick . when i asked about lube he said it would be fine with just spit . this shocked me as i have to use lube a lot with girls. as he bent over he positioned my dick at his hole lightly guiding my dick the condom broke . he laughed and said i knew it would not last long . the condom now is on wrapped around the shaft of my dick , thinking he would try for another condom he did the opposite pushing his hole over the head of my cock .it was as if his asshole and my dick were french kissing,out came the head of my dick from my foreskin . in one thrust his hole devoured the head of my dick dry all the way to where the condom ended . in two thrusts he was balls deep , looking up the sky i was pounding away perfect motions between us , i honestly could not clap as fast with my hands the sound of his ass cheeks slapping against me . 

bout to cum i warned him , but with each clash of our bodies i grabbed his hips tighter knowing i was going to cum inside and even if he tried to get me out of him he had no chance . "that will be my second load tonight he said moaning" . in the space of 3 maybe 4 seconds a race of thoughts ran through my head . SECOND !!!!!!! it all made sense how he took my dick with ease . how my dick felt so wet with such little spit , i realized i had been fucking a cum soaked mess .I LOVED IT . i blew so hard and for as long my balls emptied to the stage my scrotum shrunk and actually tightened on my balls it hurt , but a good hurt :) on the way home he told me him and the bro-crush friend had fucked in the toilet at my house a little over an hour ago. when we arrived at the house i grabbed a few bottles and made my way to the back garden . there my newly seeded friend was all ready sitting next to his crush , 

i am sitting here still smiling away about it . hope you guys enjoy reading 

• Upvote 11

feeling horny at work i decided to go to a cruisy park. it was nice and dark when i got to the park. So i walked down to the woodsy part  as i walked in i noticed a decent looking guy smoking a cig. walked in a lil deeper and before i knew it the guy was right by me. i started stroking my cock and he came over and started sucking me off, when he came up i went down on him. Got his cock nice wet and hard, i stood up and guided his cock into my cunt a few minutes later i felt him bucking and then shove it in me deep and held it there for a second. he pulled out and i could feel cum oozing out my hole a lil. i zipped up and walked away content:)

• Upvote 8

Met with a big dicked black couple that fuck me regularly. The one with big low hanging balls left a big poz load deep in my ass. I alternated sucking and getting fucked by the other one. He couldn't cum because he had already jacked 3 times today. Still, was hot sucking the other guy's cum off his dick when he would pull out. Got dressed and into my car and onto the net. Reconnected with an old flame who was cool with sloppy seconds. Poz black nice dick, little gut, wasted no time getting hard and up my cum lubed ass. 10-15 minutes later, he gave me another load deep in my ass. I drove off to an abandoned dark area of Detroit (very easy to find), pulled off pants and squeezed a little of their loads into my hand.. I licked it clean and closed my eyes while I jacked off. I was near cumming when a stranger walked up behind me.and pushed me against the car. It was cold and snowy as hell and I figured he was going to rob me since I was pretty vulnerable naked from the waist down. One hand pressing me against the car, I heard him push his jacket aside and press against me. With his free hand, I heard him undo his zipper. He turned me around, pushed me down and growled, bitch, suck it hard. I saw him fully, about 6'4" maybe 250-270 lbs big black man with a solid gut, big trench coat, hoodie, oversized khakis and paint splattered timbs. His dick was about 7 uc soft and pretty smelly. I got into the scene really fast, sucked him clean, hard and licked the salty musky aroma on his balls. He probably hadn't bathed since yesterday. He had an angry look on his beard covered face and pulled me away once he got semi hard. Turned me around and bent me over. He fingered my hole with a couple of fingers and spread it then placed his dick at the entrance. I said don't, I'm poz, and he said that makes two of us. It was semi hard and he pushed it in. The cum had lubed my hole letting him in but he started getting harder thicker and longer. I started crying out because it was starting to hurt as he thrust in deeper and harder. It hurt like a bitch when he punched into my second ring and he covered my mouth with his rough hand. The grunting on his part got louder and his arm was choking me as let the load spurt into my guts. He stopped, me pressed against a very cold car, him pressed against me as he got a little softer. He finally pulled out, turned me around and made me suck him clean. I could see froth at the base of his dick, and could taste cum and a little blood as I sucked him clean. Was pretty bitter, like he had eaten garlic and medicine. He said he hoped I could taste his drugs in his nut then told me to get going, just looking to bust a nut, not mug me. Fuck, I'm still in a daze, didn't get a name or anything.

• Upvote 4

Hit up the theatre earlier walk in and find only a few guys and a CD. I see the cd bent over one row taking it from some daddy bear while sucking off some latino guy and another daddy while one other guy watches. I watch as the bear cums, pulls out I dont see a condom, now the latino guy walks around slides in and last about a minute before he pulls out.

I don't usually top but seeing that got me extra hard, like I want to stick my dick in something hard. So this CD is bent over still sucking this other daddy, her ass open for the taking and nobody was taking it or they already had it. Im standing right there as she turns her head, and looks at me. Im stroking she smiles and starts shaking her ass. I know that means fuck me now, so i take a minute walk up grab her hips and take my dick and just slide right into this ass. One push and im balls deep in this sloppy ass, all I can feel is cum as I fuck this loose,sloppy ass. I dump my precum shot into her ass and I pull out, spread that ass and give it a good lick, she stops sucking to let me know she approves, so i give it one more and get two good licks of cum. I stick it back in her smooth ass give it a few pumps and start giving this bitch my seed. After that I left, and keep thinking i need to fuck more.

• Upvote 1

Had a busy week taking cock. Every night this week I've been fucked. Grindr, saunas, bbrt

Cocks taken so far in 2015: 40

Loads taken: 22

I tried to get as many of them as fuck and go. My arse up and let them load and go. A few of the guys on grindr didn't have a face pic either so I've no idea who screwed my hole. Hard thinking about it. A few of the guys weren't my thing at all but I decided I won't say no to a willing dick.

• Upvote 1

Since my tastes have broadened, I've been fucking guys I wouldn't have looked at twice a few years ago. Case in point, this afternoon, this guy hits me up on Grindr. He's skinny and bald/shaved, but very horny and aggressive. He asked how soon I could be there and after Google mapping it I told him 20 minutes. He asked he what I was into and I texted back, "Just be lubed up and ready for anything."

Went over to his house. He met me at the door wearing nothing but sweats, which he quickly shed once we went up to his bedroom. He was thin, and quite hairy, not taller than 5'6". He had his mouth around my cock while I stripped, which was a drawn out process as I let him suck me the whole time. Once I got naked, I had him turn around and get on all fours on the bed. I checked his ass and he had lubed. I probed it with my fingers for a while, he flinched at first, but that give way to grunts. I offered him poppers, which he had never tried before. Soon after taking a snootful, he was practically backing on to my bare cock. I mounted him from the back at first, doggy style, and after sometime at that flipped him on his back. I threw a load in him, a big one, like four days worth. Then I held him and we made out while he jacked off. After he came, I used some of his cum as lube and fucked him again while he huffed on my brown bottle. So, he got two loads from me, basically.

Now, if I can just get to that cute ginger schoolteacher who's bee chatting me on A4A....

• Upvote 1

Past two days have been slow. I came home yesterday after being gone for 3 days, as soon as my ride dropped me off I got a text from an earlier guy, wanted to stop by for a second time, he was there within 10 minutes. As I was sucking, he asks if I'm into threesomes, sure, but with men or women I asked. He says either. I pause. I'm not down with the women I said, he said he wanted to do a threesome with two other guys. I know this story though, big talk, little action. Later that day a guy HMU on Grindr, was a few blocks away. Came over to suck but he wanted more, but I wasn't ready. Sigh. Today had a guy text around noon. He texted before but never showed. He wanted us both to wear ski masks to proctect our idenity. Luckily I bought two last month for just this. He came over, put it on and dropped his pants, I came out of the bathroom and sucked his big dick for like 20 minutes, he jacked it some and then I swallowed a nice load. I'm pretty sure he was one of my neighbors...

• Upvote 2