Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This is a true story about what was probably the best sex I’ve ever had in my life. I’ll try not to make it boring by being too detailed.

When “The Brig” in San Francisco closed just after Folsom Street Fair, all of the sluts I knew were really disappointed. It was a great, sleazy play space where there was usually not a single condom in sight, and they also started hosting the Cumunion SF party. After that, it looked it was back to the Steamworks or Gulch for sleazy sex.

Back in January, I received a text message from my regular Top Daddy who had been breeding me for years. “You’re coming with me to 442 Natoma tonight”.

I had never heard of the space, and had to ask what it was. Apparently the old owners of The Brig opened up a new space, and it was supposedly even better than the old one. Turns out, it was a Blackout/Dark Room party, which made me instantly chub up when I found out. 

I hadn’t been to a dark room in several years, but I always loved how it seemed to instantly remove everyone’s inhibitions, causing holes to get flooded with cum and cocks to get drained. Suffice to say, I was excited.

Daddy and I met up and headed right over to the space around 11:00. We checked our clothes, with us keeping on only our leather boots and cock rings. I grabbed some lube, smeared some only my hole, and was ready for action.

The space was pretty large, and VERY dimly lit. As we explored a bit, we came across the area with the sling. Shockingly, it wasn’t occupied, so obviously I jumped on in.

Daddy didn’t waste any time before ramming his 8” cock straight into my hole in one thrust. Thankfully I’m not a tight bottom anyway, so it wasn’t difficult to adjust. He fucked me until we drew enough of a crowd, when he slipped out and guided the closest hard cock into my hole.

Like I said, I’m not a tight bottom, but this man was tall, black, toned and must have had a 10.5” THICK cock, with a left curve. This took some adjusting, and he wasn’t gentle in the least. I was moaning in a mix of being a bitch in heat, and being in some discomfort while this donkey-dicked man slammed in and out of my hole. Daddy leaned down to give me some poppers and I whispered to Him “I don’t think I can handle this guy anymore, SIR”. He chuckled and said, fairly audibly, “I don’t care, boy. You keep riding that big dick”. And I did. I think the top realized how much pain I was in, and slid out before too long. I felt like my guts had been bruised inside. This guy must have a tough time finding hole that can handle him.

It didn’t take long for another older Daddy with a big beard to slide into my hole. “Oh my god, that hole is so loose and sweet” he said, loud enough for everyone to hear. I heard a few chuckles from the crowd. 2-3 minutes later, he was spewing his seed into my guts with a loud moan, which drew an even bigger crowd. He gave me a wet kiss and stuck his finger into my cummy hole. I was in pig heaven.

I lost count of the cocks that went in my cunt in the sling, but after a while Daddy said “Lets go explore, boy”. I followed him upstairs to see what we could come up with, when I ran into a friend of mine, who it turned out owned the place and ran these parties. Next to him stood his boy, a sexy young cub with a big dick. The owner asked his boy if he wanted to take a turn at my hole, and I got a big grin from him.

He had a pretty nice 7” cock which slid in VERY easily. All that cum in my hole must have felt amazing because he didn’t last very long, and grabbed my hips tightly as he filled my hole with more sperm. His Daddy watched the whole thing and wasted no time slipping his cock in my sloppy hole as soon as his boy finished and pulled out. He didn’t even last 60 seconds before flooding my guts.

Daddy and I went our separate ways for a bit to explore and see what was around. When we met up again, he was talking to the guy who was running the door, who was also wandering around, presumably looking for something to fuck. “Wanna breed my boy?” Daddy asked him, and he was quick to reply “Totally.”

He was a rough fuck, which I love. He was tattooed and pierced, and it was obvious from a mile away that he was a total pig. He fucked me hard in the back corridor, while I held on for dear life to the railing. Daddy watched, jacking his hard cock, and the minute after the doorman shot his nutt in me, Daddy slid in. He had been sliding it in other bottoms all night but He was saving his seed for me. The head of his cock was brushing my prostate the entire time, making my precum start to drain and drip out onto the floor. He flooded me good, and this Man always shoots huge loads. My hole was destroyed at this point, and I was loving it.

Bearded Daddy that bred me in the sling earlier saw us and couldn’t wait to get back in my hole for a second load. Daddy kept whispering in my ear “Take that stranger’s load, boy. He’s gonna knock you up good” which made my cock twitch even more. I don’t remember when, but he also gave me a 3rd load later that evening.

My dick was on the verge of hurting, it was so hard, so I went back into the dark room and saw several guys getting fucked, and several guys waiting to get fucked. I wasted no time finding the closest unoccupied hole, which was a man I couldn’t see except for his ass in the air. Perfect. I fingered his hole a bit and felt a ton of cum in him, and he was even looser than me. 3 fingers. 4 fingers. 5 fingers. Before long, my hole fist was in him, using only the cum in his guts as lube. The only thing I love better than getting mass-bred is fucking a REALLY sloppy hole. Once I slid my dick in, I didn’t even last a minute before I spewed my slop into him. It was one of the hottest holes I’ve ever fucked.

I turned around and could barely see Daddy, cock hard again and fingering some slut’s butt. Regardless of the fact that I had just cum, Daddy didn’t care. He slid his once-again hard cock instantly into my hole, and slowly worked his cock into my wrecked hole. I started fingering a nearby bubble butt and could feel my dick start to throb again. Daddy pulled out and I guided his hard cock into the stranger’s hole. The boy grabbed his ankles and rocked back and forth on the full length of Daddy’s cock. My cock was rock hard in no time, since I loved watching Daddy raw fuck other sluts.

He didn’t cum, but we were both pretty spent. He gave me a ride home, about 20 minutes away. As we were getting closer to my house, Daddy pulled out his hard cock while driving, and shoved my head down to choke on His dick. I desperately wanted Him to fuck me again, but due to my roommate situation, I couldn’t have him over.

“Want to go to the park, SIR?” 

“Yea boy. I want to fill your ass again.”

The park was obviously closed at that point, but we snuck off behind the baseball field and he entered me immediately. His dick actually felt great inside my wrecked, sore hole. Soothing even. As he pounded me hard, cum was flying out of my hole. It was making that delightfully piggy squelching sound that sloppy used holes so often do. He shot what felt like another gallon of cum, pushing it as deep into my guts as it would go. I was lost in the afterglow of the night, and ignored my own throbbing cock.

The minute I got home, I shoved a plug in my hole and hopped in the bed. I held that plug and all of those strangers’ loads in my cumhole and absorbed every last cell. 

• Upvote 5

You all know what it's like... you take some CUM on Sunday, and by Tuesday your going absolutely crazy for more.

I went to Leather Night at the local bathhouse,early, like 6:30.

It wasn't too crowded, but before I was in my jock & harness I was being cruised BIG TIME... Cut to the chase,2.5 hours later, and 3 loads. the second was from a BIG BEAR with a BEER CAN THICK 8-9 inches.  He began in the steam room, where after forcing it down my throat, he literally picked me up and sat my hole down on it using just the little lube I had pre-loaded and the sweat from my body.  Hurt like hell.we split ways but I couldn't get him or that massive cock out of my head... I went back to the steam where he repeated the same.  I whispered in his ear, lets go to my room, but he apparently likes to show off.  I went to my room to "cool down" and after he walks by 3 or 3 times, he comes in and we consummate the act..FUCK he tore me up.  I rested and finished up with a 40ish swimmer's built Latin with a respectable & very hard 6-7 incher that stimulated me to shoot my load right with his.  Oh #1 was a 50's or SO german guy with a thinish 7"... On line now with another BIG (6'4") Latin TOP who want to give me his toxic seed tomorrow afternoon... who am I to refuse

COLUMBUS, OH - Got 3 loads anonymous like I always do, ass up, face down, cum & go.  2 were repeat fucks, one was a new guy.  Each fuck the cock got bigger, which is nice, makes my hole feel like it's always getting more full.

But I'm tired of bottoming.  As a picky top that is only into young bottoms (it's a curse) I don't get as many opportunities as my dick would like.  However, tonight I found a guy I've bred before that is a little hottie.  He came over and was adamant that I didn't have any other STD's besides HIV.  (I smell a cheater….. didn't want to take home something to the BF.)  I promised him I was clean of other stuff and he took my load.  I did some poz talking while I was fucking him, asking him if he wanted this "dirty poz load" and he begged pretty convincingly that he wanted it.  I noticed about halfway thru the fuck that he lowered his ass from the doggie style position more into a laying on the bed position.  I wasn't having that so I told him to get his little butt back up in the air where I could breed it.  Immediately his little 25 year old butt raised back up.  I continued to fuck him and he continued to take it like a champ.

After I came in his boy hole I jumped off the bed to check BBRT, Adam and the others (I was whoring him out) to see what nibbles we had.  I sent a few emails and then hopped back on the bed where the boy was still laying down, only this time he was on his side looking at me like he was seeing stars.  I laid down beside him to cuddle him and noticed the bed was soaking wet.  HAHA!  When his little butt had lowered to the bed he had shot his load!!!  But being an AWESOME Bottom, he continued on.  He confessed he'd never done "poz talk" before and it was apparently a major turn on for him.  So hot finding out that a boy is really into his breeding.

Alas, a knock at the door and it was time for him to take another man's load.  He got bred again and then told me he needed to check his phone.  Sadly, he had to get home to his BF.  (I knew it.)  We texted all night, he wanted to come back to get some more loads but I was out at a club watching a terrible drag show.  God help me.  But the bartender was hot and in his little thong undies!  I was in heaven just watching him!  Back to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow and prepping to breed some hot holes at CumUnion Saturday!  If you're a bottom twink, GO TO CUMUNION SATURDAY!

• Upvote 1

Great night. Currently on my bed feeling my loose used hole. I've taken eleven new cocks in the last 14 hours. 9 gave me their load deep, the others safe but made sure the cum was down my throat instead. One of the guys had a proper 10 incher. I felt so full as he was destroying me. Luckily he was one of the nine to give me a load deep in me.

Heading to work but looking for more tonight. I can't stop getting fucked. Something has clicked in me. My hole is feeling well used all the time but I love the feeling. I love knowing that my hole is always stretched.

Is there a limit to how much you can take? A regular top of mine said it's incredible how much cock and cum I can take night after night. He said he's never known a sub who can get fucked by xxx amount one night and then do it again the next. He's obviously been with the wrong subs. I showed him this forum last week and he loved I was sharing my experiences.

Cocks taken in 2015: 173

Loads taken in 2015: 118 (loads I know I've taken)

• Upvote 2

It was actually almost warm the other night, and I was thinking about going to the park, but a guy I've been chatting to on squirt hit me up and said he can be at my place soon... so why not! He shows up and we start talking about what we both like... soon he's on the floor eating my ass like a professional. We move to the bedroom, he enters me, and we get into some nasty talk... taking his black poz cum in my white hole, sharing slutty stories, etc. Really fucking amazing. At one point I cum on my chest without touching myself as he's fucking me. We alternate between him filling my ass with his dick, me sucking his big dick, and him penetrating my hole with his tongue. Finally, after two hours, we say goodnight, but I tell him I'm still horny and might still go to the park. He wishes me well and off I go with a loose wet hole. 

It's eerily quiet for about 10pm, but the park has a few guys roaming around. I sit on a bench and a middle-aged black guy with a thing dick comes up and whips it out. I start sucking, and 5 minutes later I'm swallowing his load. Another old black guy was watching, and he limps over to me and whips out his dick - twice as long and super thick. It's so thick that when I roll back his foreskin I can barely wrap my lips around his head. I suck on him for about 10 minutes and am not sure how much more I can handle that wide cock... when he steps back, looks at me, and says, "I'd love to get this in you." I told him I wasn't sure I could take it, and he said let's find out. We move to a dark area and both slip our pants down, and his head is starting to push against my hole and it's just popped in... when some nerd shows up right next to us to fly a drone around the park at 11pm! I tell him I can't do it here while he's still humping me, so we move around looking for another dark spot. Finally we find a little alcove behind a tree. There are people sitting about 20 feet away chatting. My pants are around my ankles, his around his knees, I'm bent over a side railing, and finally he puts one hand on my hip and the other on his dick, and he's pushing into me. If it wasn't for the two hours of fucking and rimming and lube from my first guy (whose name I still don't know), I would never have been able to take this guy. He gets in me and starts hammering. I start telling him how much my white hole wants his black cum... he can't last long. Few minutes later he's unloading in me. 30 seconds later we're parting ways. 

As I'm walking out, I see a hot latin guy. He ignores me, but I move to a dark corner and we eventually come across each other again. I dropped to my knees and he grabbed my head and tried to choke me with his cock. Three dicks in one hour!

• Upvote 3

Edinburgh Hotel Hookup

The story is true.  Some details, timelines, and conversations have been changed to protect the guilty (that would be me).  

I travel a lot for work.  This finds me frequently in hotels and frequently looking for a bit of company. This week, I found myself staying overnight in Edinburgh.  I was feeling particularly randy.  I have a partner but our sex life has dwindled since we were married just a few years ago.  

I tried several approaches to scratch that itch that any bottom slut knows.  I went to a sauna (aka:  bathhouse) yesterday but arrived late and had to settle for little more than a cuddle.  Back in my hotel, fired up the arsenal of apps and sites (BBRT, Grindr, Scruff).  About to give up I received two messages.  The first seemed very promising but, unfortunately, he was not available until today.  The second message was from a top and I invited him to my room.  Unfortunately, he was adamant about “Safe Only” so he ended up jacking off and leaving.  By this point, that itch to get fucked had grown to an aching need. 

This morning, however, my luck finally turned.  

I was supposed to start work but temptation called.  I opened Grindr and heard that little trilling sound indicated a new message.  It was the first guy from the night before. We picked up our conversation from the night before.

“So what are you into?”  He asked.

“The usual.  Sucking, getting fucked,  maybe more…” I replied.  

“What kinks?”

I paused.  This is always a tricky question   Some guys are looking for kinks, but other guys will disappear when you list what you are into.   I kept my reply noncommittal.  “I’m open to a lot of things.”  

He took the bait.  “Watersports?  Sweat?  Bareback?”

“Yes, yes, and hell yes.”

“Do you like it rough?  What are your limits?”

A little alarm bell rang in my head.  I ignored it.  “Not into a lot of pain but do like a dominant top who knows how to use an ass.  No blood or scat.”

“Do you have any toys?”

“I do have one dildo with me, not huge but it is ribbed.”

“Can you take some aggressive play with the dildo.”

Again the alarm bells.  Again, they were ignored.  I didn’t think to ask what he meant, picturing him sliding the toy in and out of my hole aggressively.  “Yeah, I guess.”

“Anon ok?” 

“Anon is hot.”  I said. 

“Cool.  He sent a picture showing body, no face.  His skin is pale, so I’m thinking he is a blond although I can’t tell.  He is slim but not skinny.  A muscular torso, mostly smooth, and was wearing a pair of boxing shorts.  “Very nice.”  I replied and sent him a picture of my body and my ass. 

“I can be there at 10:30… that work for you?”

The scales in my head were raising an lowering.  I really needed to start work.  But I really wanted - no, scratch that, needed - to get fucked.  It is not hard to guess which side the scales favoured.  

“Yeah.  That sounds great.”

“I’ll message you from the lobby.  Want total anon.  You unlatch the door, be on the bed, lubed, and with the dildo available.  

My critical thinking have been shut down by this point. All I could think about was getting his dick in my ass.  “OK.  Sounds good.  I have a sleeping mask (to block out light) that will work as a blindfold.”

“And no condoms, right?”

“I prefer bare.” I assured him.  I didn’t ask his status.  I don’t care.  I’m POZ already (my profile says so) and right now I don’t care if he is toxic or has any other infections.  I just want him.  

“Perfect.  I’ll message you when I get to the hotel.”  And he was gone. 

I made sure I was prepared for the fuck.  I pulled out the lube, sleeping mask, and the dildo and set them by the bed.   And watched the clock.  10:30 came and went.  I began to get a little worried. Was he just messing with we?  Was he going to no show? 

Then the tone from Grindr.  He had arrived.  I lubed my hole, carefully unlatched the door and left it ajar, and put on my “blindfold”.  I lay down on the bed, butt up.  Waiting.  In anticipation.  

The door opened.  I worried that it might be housekeeping but no employee called out.  The door closed.  He was in the room.  I heard him getting undressed.  I heard him pick up the lube and dildo from the nightstand.  On the bed.  Next to me.  Checking my hole.  Fingers pushing into me.  Stretching.  I moaned. 

“Put this on.”  

He presses a packet into my hand.  A condom.  I am confused.  I’m the bottom… and we agreed no condoms needed anyway.  

“I want you to shoot your load into the condom while I’m fucking you.”  

“I’ll try.”  I say.  I am a bottom.  Close to 100%.  I don’t usually cum when getting fucked.  My pleasure comes from getting a dick inside me, pleasing my top, taking his load.  Plus condoms are suck a turn off.  But I want to please him… so I will try.  

A touch on my lips.  His cock.  I opened my mouth and took him inside.  Nice cock.  I couldn’t see it but I’m guessing about 7 inches and thick.  Uncut.  Tasted so good.  

His fingers slipped from my lubed ass.  I felt something bigger.  The dildo.  

My dildo isn’t the longest but it does stretch you nicely.  It has a nice head.  Slightly bullet shaped to open the hole but getting progressively wider. Past the head, each of the ribs is bigger than the one before.  

He worked it in my hole.  Quickly pushing deeper until the dildo bottomed out.  He wasn’t being gentle but I didn’t want gentle anyway. And this felt really good.  

He pulled his cock out of my mouth.  I could feel him shifting around on the bed.  Between my legs.  His cock, wet with my spit, against my ass.  His hands spreading my ass cheeks.  Positioning his uncut cock against my hole.  

Pressure, pushing in.  II raise my ass to meet his thrust as he he buries his dick in my hole.  My ass tightened instinctively but I did my best to make it relax for his assault. 

e was in no mood to be patient.  Pumping my ass.  Quickly burying himself balls deep. 

He pulled out.  Dildo back in a few strokes and then leaving it there.  

He moved back in.  I could feel him close.  The weight of his body.  The head of his cock as he pressed it to my hole. 

Was I misreading this, i wondered?  Surely he wasn’t thinking to slide into my already full ass? 

Pressure.  Oh fuck!  He is going in.  My hole resists but he pushes through. 

Pain explodes in my ass as he rips my hole and pushes inside.  My hole body tenses beneath him.  This only makes the pain worse.  

I’ve never been double penetrated before.  It is a fantasy of mine but it has only been a fantasy.  Now, he is making it happen.  He didn’t ask.  Didn’t tell me.  I’m a hole to be used, abused, and seeded.  

I want him so much.  I want to give myself to him.  To please him.  To earn him load.  He does get the head in but the pain is immense.I feel my sphincter tear a bit.   I’m trying to keep my voice down but cry out.  “Oh fuck! Oh fuck!”

“Yeah.  Oh yeah.”  He whispers.  He has an accent but I can’t place it.  Doesn’t sound like Edinburgh.  

I feel the dildo slide out.  Pushed by my ass tightening around it.  I breath a sigh of relief.  Just his dick in me now.  

But he is not done.  He slides his dick out.  Then he slides the dildo back in.  Again I feel the pressure.  The pain.  He is back inside me.  Pumping my hole.  Stretching it like it has never been stretched before.  His hand on my shoulder blade.   I’m biting the pillow, literally, to try to will myself to open for him.  To take him all the way alongside the dildo.  But I can’t.  The pain is too much. 

“I’m sorry…. “ My teeth are clenched and my voice ragged.  “I can’t take it.  I’m so sorry.”

He continues for a moment more. A couple more strokes.  Then pulls out.  Again, my body sighs in relief as the pain subsides leaving the spams in my hole that seem to radiate through my hole body.  

His cock at my lips.  Ass to mouth it is.  I open willingly and take his cock in my mouth.  I am struggling to suck now.  Breathing still ragged.  He pumps my ass with the dildo a bit more.  

His cock slides out of my mouth.  He shifts.  He takes my dick in his hand, My dick is limp.  The pain of the double penetration of his dick with the dildo has robbed it of it’s starch.  His mouth takes me inside.  Despite the condom, I feel his lips.  His warm mouth.  He coaxes it back to life.

He shifts again.  Sitting on my face.  I want to suck him again but his dick is out of reach of my mouth.  I lick his ass a bit but she shifts that away as well.  I settle for licking his balls.  

“Get it hard for me.”  He whispers.  I still can’t place his accent but his voice seems vaguely familiar.   “Shoot your load in the condom and I’ll give you my load in your ass.”

I begin jacking off with renewed vigour.  I want his load.  And I want it in my hole.   I am able to get my dick fully hard.  Despite the competing sensations in my ass.  I struggle.  My dick is angry with me perhaps.  But I don’t care.  I need that load in my ass.  At last I am able to milk out a small load.    he pulls the condom off without comment and, I presume, ties it up to take it away.  

He pulls me to the foot of the bed and has me lay over the side of the bed with my ass in the air.  I feel him stroking.  Hear his breathing increase. He is close.  

And he pushes his dick back inside my hole and I feel that glorious spasm.  That reward that bareback bottom sluts, sluts like me, love.  I feel him breeding my POZ hole.  I wonder if he is POZ or neg. If he is reinfecting me.  His spent cock slides from my ass.  

I want to take off the blindfold.  To see him.  But I obey his instructions keeping our encounter anonymous. 

“Get back on the bed.  Face down.”

I obey.  He inserts the dildo into my hole.  Plugging me.  Keeping his seed inside.  I am laying, face down on the hotel bed, a dildo buried deep in my ass.  

He slides off the bed.  I hear him move around the room.  Getting dressed.  

He seems to be taking longer than I would expect.  I wonder if he has recorded this at all.  If he had a camera or even a smartphone out, I would have no way of knowing.  I’m no beauty, to be honest, but who knows what happened while I could not see?  That though makes me feel even more of a dirty slut.  I love it.  

“Later.” He says.  And I hear him leave the room.  

I give him a moment to leave then remove the blindfold and make sure the door is latched.  

Pulling out my phone, I send him a message on Grindr thanking him for meeting me.  Telling him I enjoyed it.  When I arrived home this evening, I checked to see if he replied but our messages on Grindr are gone.  He has blocked me. 

Did I disappoint him? I wasn’t able to take the double penetration with the dildo.  I wasn’t able to give him a bit load in the condom. 

Or maybe this is just what he does.  He fucks then blocks.  Anonymous is his thing and he is not looking for repeats.  Who knows.  

His voice did sound familiar (both the voice itself and the accent) so I wonder if we have hooked up before.  I looked again at the picture he sent and I’m sure I’ve seen it before but I can’t remember where.  

For me, I got his load.  So I am content.  And, while I wasn’t able to take the DP today, I think that - with more prep (a lot more to be honest) and maybe with a less thick dildo and a less thick dick - I would be able to do so.  My hole is still quivering.  Still aching but still radiating pleasure as well.  I do want to try again.  The idea of giving myself to a man, anonymously, to use me.  To ruin my hole.  To breed my ass, fill me with his seed, and discard me like a cumrag.  Yeah. I find it hot and want to do it again!

So, if you are out there, my Edinburgh stud, if you visit this site and read this post… thank you. Would love to try again sometime and see if I can take your DP.  Give me another chance.  Make me your bitch.  

• Upvote 1

Last load was a hot one.  Was cruising Adam tonight and hit up a vers guy to see what he was up to.  Kind of cute but has my favorite words 'safer only' on his profile.  I tell him I'm looking to get fucked, and he's down for it.  I don't bring up safer sex as per usual, and I am totally horny regardless so am up for a condom fuck.  We agree to meet up and him fuck me.  I ask him what I need to bring and he tells me he has condoms but no lube so I need to bring lube.  Great, of course I have no travel size container of lube at home, so I grab the smallest bottle, still big and head out. 

I hop in the care and go over to his place.  When I arrive I'm pleased to see there is no work needed to get his cock hard and being sucked on.  I work on him and he takes a hit of poppers as do I and really just enjoying his cock.  Not the biggest I have but it does the trick.  After we suck each other for a while he tells me to bend over so he can eat me out.  The man has got talent and really got my juices flowing.  I look around the room while he's rimming me and notice I don't see any condoms out anywhere, hmm maybe this will go as I hoped.  After I suck him again he turns me around and pushes in no condom.  In fucking heaven!  After we fuck for a good twenty minutes he asks if he can cum in me and of course who am I to say no. 

Love those 'safer only' boys that lie

• Upvote 3

hmm...I some how came across this board just left a Zoom Party Room.  There were about 100 on cam in different stages of various things..I was drawn to this one guy that has such a nice cock and boy he knew how to stroke and work it  Very hot to watch and it was like an automatic reaction to blew my load all over myself when his cock exploded cum all over him.  

its 5:49 am and I just came back from this fancy hotel on my town... 3 guys who came to the city for work use me all night... the 3 guys fuck me all night, i smoke some T before the night stars, in the room they blow up on my ass cocaine and then they use me like the whore  they like to think im (well im). And thats it... i have the 7 loads of that 3 guys in my guts... nite nite...

post-40947-0-78113200-1426852580_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 8

Went on grindr and found a work-local fuck buddy online - messaged asking if he'd meet me in the toilets of an office buidling at the top the street we both work in, he replied saying yes.  I said 'normal procedure' and left work, saying I was off for a coffee.  Went into the toilets, two minutes later he came in, cleared his throat twice (our signal) and I let him into the cubicle I was in.  He dropped his pants and got his thick cock out, I sucked his cock to completion, and he left.  This man is a heavy cummer, so filled my mouth with his load.  Two people walked in and used the cubicle next to use while I was sucking him off.

• Upvote 1

Was supposed to have a gang bang Thursday night but at the last minute I had to cancel the party because something came up at work and I had to be in the office early in the morning.  So when I got done around 11 - I called my buddy - a hot, black poz daddy type and went to his place where we smoked a little T and he fucked my ass raw all day.  I'm sitting here with two of his poz lods in me as we speak.   I love taking his cock and poz cum

I've been a busy Daddy this past week! ;) Tuesday fucked a hot Latin bottom boy fuckbud; he's sexy, cute, loves cock & loves my cum pumped deep in his sweet butt.  Dumped 2 loads in his ass during a hot late morning fuck session.  Wednesday met up with a hot daddy I've played with once before; he had arranged for a 26-year-old bottom boy to come to his place.  The boy was running late so me and the hot daddy spent about an hour sucking, grinding and eating ass.  The bottom boy finally showed up; he is into anonymous fuck scenes so I waited in the bathroom while got ready: leather vest, jock strap, hood & on all 4s on the bed when I walked in to the bedroom.  The hot daddy ate the boy's ass while the boy sucked my cock & got me hard.  After a while I pulled out his mouth, lubed up, and then slid into him doggy style.  Pushed the boy down on his belly, ass up, and power drove my cock into his tight boy butt.  The hot daddy took some vidoe of me plunging my cock in the boy and captured me unloading my load in the boy's butt.  The boy's ass sucked every drop out of my cock, then he used his ass to massage my cock until I was soft.  The hot daddy then get in and bred him (daddy was poz, boy was neg ;) ).  Couple hours later I was at home and the boy was online and turned out he was across the street from where I live - so I invited him up.  Put my hood on the floor by the front door, and when he came in I was in the bathroom.  He put the hood on, I led him to the living room and got him between my knees sucking my cock & sniffing poppers.  Then I bent him over an ottoman and plugged his ass, pumping my 2nd load of the day into him.  Finally, Thursday afternoon another fuckbud was online and he invited me over to suck me off; he loves gloryhole action and hoods, so I walked in and the sheet was up.  He sucked me through the hole for a bit, then I pulled back the sheet and got him to suck my cock, balls, nips, pits & hole.  Teased his hole with the head of my cock (he wasn't prepared or interested in getting fucked that day - but it definitely made him hungry for it - next day he sent me a message telling me has to have my cock in him this week).  Got him on his back and fed him my cock, pumping his mouth until I blew my load down his throat.  He cleaned up every drop.  Was definitely a hot sex week for me - must be spring!

I was chatting on GayRomeo with this 27yo who lives around the corner. His profile states he is Top Only and only looking for under 35yo (!). But I sucked him before when he was horny as hell and needed to unload a while ago. Convenient I live so close by apparently. I must have done a good job then because even when we did not discuss to meet he suddenly showed up at my front door out of the blue when I was still reading his latest message. No complaint from me!

Sucked his very nice cock and he shot a big juicy load down my throat. In and out the door in 15 minutes ;-)