Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Moroccan dad made up some excuse to his wife and came over again. Gave me two loads but his dick is a bit too wide for me. Ended up bleeding a bit but it wasn't too bad :) Kept his loads inside me for as long as I could.

• Upvote 3

• Moderators

Young black guy that we had played with before hit me up on Sunday (on Facebook of all places :)). My husband wasn't in the mood for a threesome, so the young guy and I made plans for Monday when my husband was out of town. This guy has 8.5" of THICK BBC. 

He came over late Monday night. We got naked and made out for a while. Then I sucked his cock as well as I could; it is almost too thick for my mouth. He fucked me for quite a while in several positions until he shot inside my hole. 

So this 19 year old hits me up on Scruff this morning. Says that he is into Daddies and that he only fucks raw. We meet up and flip fuck. He tells me that he was a bugchaser, and that he has been POZ for four years (do the math). I find that to be super hot that he got pozzed as young as he did. I am happy to have his toxic load in me and proud to have mine in him.

• Upvote 8

Put an ad on craigslist as an ass up face down anon bottom. One guy who responded was mid-20s, white, tall, muscular construction worker with a huge dick. He is a construction worker who was looking to blow a load since he got off early.

He came over and I looked out the window as he came up to my building. The dude was driving a beat up truck and was covered in tattoos. I assumed the position and got ass up face down in the living room. He came up the stairs, spit on my hole, got his dick hard and just pounded until he bred me. He smelled RIPE after working all morning. Fucking loved it :)

• Upvote 11

After a few days with a sinus infection, I'm horny and haven't cum in 3 days. Get on line and meet up with a top the was disappointing to say the least. Head of to the local bookstore and make a quick trip around. It's slow but I see possibly the hottest guy I've EVER seen 6'4" 30ish. Built like a brick shithouse. Broad shoulders, no body fat, just god like. Total perfection! I say hi, he answers I ask if he wants to play he says yes. We head into a booth and strip. He's perfect. On a scale of 1-10 he's a million. And he's nice too. We kiss and I ask what he's looking for? He says he wants to suck me off. He gets down on his knees and gets to work. I pull him up and get his beautiful cock in my mouth. I ask if he likes getting his ass eaten, he says yes and turns around spreads his cheeks and I go to town! Tasty ass! I tell him it's a perfect ass to fuck and he says to do it. I spit on my cock and push into one of the hottest guys I'll ever fuck. In my state of lust I didn't last long, I told him I was close and he said to shoot it into him so my 3 day load erupted into his perfect ass! In all honesty, I don't know how a man this hot isn't married to a millionaire. And he is definitely out of my league but thank you young man for spending time with me and I hope to meet up with you again. If not I know that we shared a sweet, hot time that I will never forget!

• Upvote 2

Put an ad on craigslist as an ass up face down anon bottom. One guy who responded was mid-20s, white, tall, muscular construction worker with a huge dick. He is a construction worker who was looking to blow a load since he got off early.

He came over and I looked out the window as he came up to my building. The dude was driving a beat up truck and was covered in tattoos. I assumed the position and got ass up face down in the living room. He came up the stairs, spit on my hole, got his dick hard and just pounded until he bred me. He smelled RIPE after working all morning. Fucking loved it :)

Lucky you I work in construction n he sounds like the type of Stud that I get breeded by a lot sum days I feel like I spend half me day @ work with a big cock poundin me cum n piss hungry hole but I sure aint complainin most the studs I work with know I luv cock n they know that if they want to dump a load me hole is allways loaded n ready (_0_)

• Upvote 3

Bred a hot trucker everyday for the last three days. His truck broke down and he was in a motel. I would go to his motel room where he was waiting face down ass up. He had bio tramp stamp. The first night I was load 4. The second night I was load 7. Tonight I got to be the one and only to breed him.

Edited by mshudd
  • Upvote 1

I'm heading to Cum Union in Manchester tonight, so thought I'd get my ass ready with a load or two. My regular top fuck buddy has been round and gave me two loads. Should be able to get a few more before tonight. Really want to be loose as fuck and dripping with cum by the time Cum Union wraps up for the evening.

I don't get fucked as often as I want. Sometimes it's a good day and sometimes nothing. Yesterday was certainly good. Got a text from the two French businessmen who are in town on and off asking if I wanted some fun. Could I be at their hotel around 6pm? I was there. #1 fucked a load in me and then #2. #1 another load. #2 fucked me again. Went at it for 20 minutes but eventually gave up saying he couldn't cum again.

Went home and walking up the stairs met my cop neighbour coming down. Haven't seen a lot of him lately. He asked me if I had some fun recently. Told him about the 3 loads up my hole from the French guys. Got really excited and asked me to come to his apartment in 15 minutes. Just out to get some cigarettes.. Got to him and he fucked me twice. In between fucks told me he was thinking about relocating. Would be a shame. He is fucking hot, certainly in uniform, and losing someone as a neighbor with a big dick who is always ready to fuck.... 

Anyway, five loads yesterday. Doesn't happen very often.

I asked the French guys if they were up for some fun tonight (Friday) , but they were having a business dinner. Bummer. But I wouldn't be suprised if they still text me around 11pm. LOL.

Well last night was a bit embarrassing.

I was super horny (come to think of it, I always am) and decided I needed to play. So I messaged a fb that lives about 2 hours away, and he agreed to drive down to hookup (apparently I'm the only guy so far that can take him balls deep).

He finally gets here at about 11 PM and he's quick to start things. We started making out even before my front door was closed.

I led him to my room ... once in he pushed me on the bed face down and tore off my mesh shorts,leaving me only in a jock. He says, "Damn" and starts rimming me with his long tongue. I'm moaning like a slut, begging him to keep going and eventually, for him to fuck me.

His dick should be classified as a weapon ... just under 10" and exceptionally thick (I can barely get it in my mouth, and I can open real wide xD).

He spits on my hole, and thankfully he lubed his dick. He takes his time sliding in,but I know what's coming. I hit poppers hard ... he's now halfway in, and he then slams the rest of his dick in my ass. I tried rolling away, but he grabbed my hips and simply fucked me rough and fast.

I then ... fell asleep. I woke up a few seconds before he came, and he said I was out like a rock for about 15-20 minutes ... and he kept fucking me. He was pissed, so when he came he pulled all the way out, then slammed balls deep to unload. Omg I love his dick ... gets even more monstrously thick, and I feel each spurt/spasm.

I tried again to get him off of me, but he grabbed my arms and used a belt I have to tie them to my headboard. He then laid on top of me and resumed raping my ass. Mmm hell yeah.

I wound up with 5 loads in my ass before he pulled out and had me suck his dick clean.

He then slid under me and sucked my dick until I shot quite a massive load shown his throat. He choked but I couldn't care less ... I slammed hard on his face and put as much weight as could on it until he swallowed it all.

We wound up cuddling until we both fell asleep. Odd.

• Upvote 3

just back home from NYC

Took 7 poz loads there this week. Four of them in a row at Paddles at the Jacks of Color Party.

One HUGE cock that wrecked my hole then left me leaking.

The other three were random hookups

• Upvote 4