Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest rroulette

had a php session last night with a local guy i've been wanting to meet.  had a great time, he's a little older, daddy type, shaved head, tatts, a nice dude, lives alone.  Did some T, then some 420, then took a break.  We hit the pipe while he was inside me, it was heaven.  Nice 8 inch dick, left me with a one week load that's still dripping out of my ass.  

COLUMBUS - Had a 30 year old vers guy over to the hotel - he fucked me and nutted in my ass.  He had pulled out ever so slightly right as he was beginning to cum and I felt a warm spray of cum on my hole then I felt it slide into my hole and it just keep spurting and spurting.  I've taken over 1000 loads, this was the biggest one I have ever taken as far as I know.  It was incredible!!  I was so filled up I didn't need anymore loads that night!!

• Upvote 3

i have  taken  10 poz loads in past two days  i  neg befor i started seeking poz  i have been torn  n i love keeping poz cum n piss in me   i seek  a full blown aids load  i love   it  i seek  all poz gift givers in rhode island area im young straight single love older versa poz  guys pnp hot not into neg 

• Upvote 1

Took a good size load from a BBC bent over the toilet in an empty poolhouse bathroom. At 6'3" 250#, he towered over me as I sucked his cock until its full-grown size. I then puut my hands on the wall while kneeling on the toilet lid. He fucked me expertly with his 21 year old cock. Having done my job I pulled up my shorts and went home with a sloppy hole and a huge smile on my face. He went home with a smile almost as big as his cock and assured me he would be calling again when he needed to empty his balls.

• Upvote 4

Guest Seattlebottom

After a few days of a very frustrating CL guy who turned out to be a total flake, I responded to an ad for someone to clean my carpet.  I figured if I wasn't going to get fucked at least I could get some things accomplished.  I wasn't expecting to get a call today since it is Sunday, but about 30 minutes later this guy called me up.  The guy sounded very professional and hot on the phone (nice deep voice) and said normally he doesn't give estimates on Sunday, but he was free today and could come by and take a look.  Ok, so I was hoping for more so I decided to do a little cleansing - just in case I got lucky - I mean there is always hope, right?  When he showed up talk about eye candy - around 27-30, black hair and sort of greenish blue eyes, nicely built and a very nice bulge in his jeans.  He made a preliminary inspection of my place, but by now I couldn't take my eyes of that bulge and pretty soon I was busted - he caught me looking.  After about 5 minutes of basically teasing me (adjusting himself in front of me) he said that he could really use a blow job.  Well, I was on my knees in front of him before he knew what hit him.  I'm not an idiot - I'm sure this guy get this all the time, but who cares?  I pulled out a nice uncut 7 incher and thick and started to work on him.  After a few minutes I asked him if he would fuck me.  He said sure, but that he only fucks raw.  Jackpot!  We got on my bed and and pulled my legs up and I reached for the lube and lubed us both up and the started fucking me.  Even nicer because he was totally into kissing - which is a total turn on for me.  After about 10 minutes I knew he was getting close so I whispered in his ear to cum in my ass.  "Yeah?"  Not only "yeah" but "PLEASE."  As he was cumming he said he loved my ass.  Exactly what any bottom wants to hear.  He stayed hard and kept fucking me and I told him to keep going as I wanted him to cum again.  He said he wasn't sure he could, but he kind of laughed and then said "A little cum slut, eh?"  Okay, the gods were shining on me today!  Another 5 minutes and he gave me a second load.

When he was dressing he, and very sweetly I might add, said to me not to worry about anything because he is on Prep.  I just started to laugh and said - "So am I."  "Then, I guess we're good," he said.  Oh, we were more than good!  He is coming back on Tuesday to clean the carpet.  Really?  Cause I'm not sure now that this carpet needs cleaning.

headed out To steamworks on Friday for NKP's F*CK party. was a little disappointed, as not much kink going on, but that didn't stop the fun. Got a room and stripped down, then put on a singlet with the ass open. walked around for a it and got my ass fondled, noted on chalkboard Room 312 Cumdump/urinal then returned to room and presented ass up with dildo and lube available alongside, about five minutes later feel my ass being rubbed then the dildo being inserted, looked in mirror to find a tweaking Latin guy loosening me up with dildo while fondling my cock through the flimsy material of the singlet, i turned around and started sucking his fat cock, judged it to be about 6" soft it grew to almost 8. he turned me back around and pulled out the dildo then slid his cock in me all the way to the balls, he was much thicker than the dildo and it hurt so damn good. he started rocking back and forth slowly then stopped and held in me, i thought WTF then felt a warm wet sensation in my hole as he filled me with his chem piss, he then started fucking me again faster and harder, then stops again and pulls out, asks if i have a condom, "no" oh well he shoves it back in and shoots his load deep in me then continues to fuck me then fills me with more piss, more fucking more cum. i was surprised when i kissed him Thank you that my hole wasn't leaking more, but i seemed to be absorbing his piss and cum into my rectal walls. walked around some more, spotted a friend but he was occupied continued strutting around in my singlet found my friend getting plowed on fuck bench, watched as a black guy was pounding in and out of his hole, a crowd was forming and i soon found myself pressed up against a hot young guy, started rubbing his chest, he reached back and started fondling my cock which soon became hard as i slowly started stroking his cock as well, he slid my cock out the leg opening of the singlet and soon had me knocking at his backdoor, i was dripping my precum on his hole and rubbing the head on his hole when he pushed back some and my cock popped into his cummy hole. i asked him how many guys had dumped in him and he indicated just two i worked my cock back and forth inside him as someone was rubbing and fingering my hole soon a cock slipped up inside me as some older guy kneeled down in front of my boy and began blowing him, about five minutes later he began to shudder as his jizz hit the back of the throat of the old guy in front of him, his ass squeezing my cock as i was pumping into him "oh baby take my POZ Seed" I whispered in his ear, he just moaned and turned his head and kissed me as i shot volley after volley of my charged spunk into his hole, the guy fucking me then shot his seed deep in me. the black guy had finished charging up my friends hole and had taken his place as my friend disappeared into the darkness. I whispered into my young latin boys ear "if you need more come to 312" then moved off into a glory hole cubicle. as i was looking to take another load a hot hole appeared at the GH off to my left and i stuck my finger in the hoe feeling it freshly seeded i dropped down and rimmed the freshly fucked hole and lapped out as much cum as i could, then realized it was my friends ass i was rimming. i stood up but my cock was not recovered yet so left the cubicle to return to my room, leaving the door open and laying back on the bed to relax and recover. soon a asian guy came and needed my oral talents as he then blew down my throat, after he left my Latin boy stopped by, closed the door and we made out for awhile before he had me fuck him again, as i was giving him my second load of the night i asked him how old he was and he replied he had just turned 18 two days prior, and i asked him about taking my toxic seed. and he told me his friend had brought him here as a birthday present and told him to have fun. After his friend took his virginity and dropped a load in his ass, he told him that his ass was meant for fucking and he should take all loads no matter what, especially since most POZ guys were Undetectable and it would be fun playing Roulette. I laughed at him and told him playing Roulette was over since he now had my highly toxic load in his ass twice, he left a free boy to take any and all loads the rest of the night. i went back to cruising the halls and presenting my ass for loads alternating between the two activities for the rest of the night. ended up taking two more loads, one from a older white guys and another from a Black guy with a massive cock  

Saturday night/sunday morning rested up from previous nights debauchery then was playing on my phone apps and a FB who i hadn't seen in a while messaged me asking if he could come over and cuddle. i said sure and we ended up cuddling for a bit while talking then i described the previous night to him getting him all turned on and he had me put the singlet on before he breed me with his hot 21 year old spunk , we cuddled a while longer before he had to go home. My partner came home and he was really horny so let him breed me as well before settling down to a casual night at home

• Upvote 2

Gave a load to an ex boyfriend Sat night. Hadn't seen him in two years but he came over, we had a drink on my 8th floor highrise patio. I whipped it out and he started sucking me before I moved him inside. Turned into more of a hatefuck than anything - no lube and just a little spit and hard-fucked him and gave him two loads. Dick was a little pink when I pulled out - but that's pretty much to be expected. 

He's still neg, somehow, but I'm working on it.

• Upvote 7

Took my first "vacation" in 5 years, a mad dash drive to SC Friday night Saturday and came back Sunday afternoon. While I couldn't play while visiting friends, and needed to rush to get back, I saved up a load for a week so the decision to stop by Lions Den off of I26 was not "optional."

Of course there was only one person working a cash register and standing at it was some woman who apparently bought a John Deer of vibrating sex appliances, with a declined credit card to boot. I had no more than hit the door to the building when "you need to hurry up and get home" flipped like a light switch into raw need for sex. I'm sure I was a sight, standing their shaking like a tree in a hurricane, body in fully aroused flush. Though maybe I just looked like every other sun burned, borderline heatstroke tourist who slips off the highway to pop one off on the way home. Either way, I apparently drew the attention of the cashier who asked if I wanted a card for the back, and I had a bottle of poppers, a loaded card, a stiff dick, and was crossing into the arcade before the broke dildo queen was out the door.

I went right and found the last buddy booth, slipped in, left the door unlocked, ripped off my shorts, and started the machine. 

It took a little while before a guy went into the booth next to me, and a little longer for him to work himself up and hit the buddy button, but it was worth it. Late 40s with a face that looked like he walked face first through a plague, but a dick that should be photographed and placed in a frame on someone's mantle. About 6.5, hard as a rock, with a head like a snow plow. While his shaft was more than average, the mushroom head made it look thin in comparison.

A little nodding and pointing later, he took the hint and came over.

He seemed a bit unsure, it was hard to tell whether he wasn't used to being invited or he was just a guy who "didn't really do this sort of thing" and wasn't sure whether he should. But his cock had decided that it was happening. So I sunk to my knees and went straight to working his cock as he asked for the poppers. That's all it took, his brain and dick were immediately on the same page. 

I don't think he was used to getting a real blow job, and given my experience in the south, there are a lot of unskilled or just plain lazy cock suckers. It's a pity, so much creeping around in the dark feeling dirty, just to sink one's dick into a mouth that doesn't know what it's doing. And like every other guy I've blown, he was squirming, and couldn't give a fuck who heard his appreciation from the beginning. He was fighting it, trying to hold back, but he was ready to explode. So I went for my finishing move. Back off to the head, while running a finger across his taint to his balls, sink fast and deep to the base, flex the tongue while I stroke his balls, and repeat. Three of those had him in mindless orgasm, loudly announcing his loss of control, and his cum in my mouth. And I kept going to get every last drop, waiting for him to let me know when he was done. 

He seemed like the kind of guy that would normally ask before shooting off in someone's mouth, and his sheepishness afterward confirmed it, he wasn't used to being powerless to stop, conditioned to cum because it was expected, not because he wanted to. I love doing that to a guy. 

Judging by credits, I knew I had already stayed too long, so I took matters into my own hands, and I hope no one slipped in the puddle I left on the floor. 

• Upvote 1

Paris theater last night. One of the sleaziest places in Portland. Went into the "gay" area, took off all my clothes and just bent over the railing. Some older guy came over and started fingering my hole while he jerked off. I coiuld tell by his breathing he was about to cum so I told him to shove it in me. he did.

i waited there bent over the railing leaking for about an hour and got one more load

• Upvote 6

My last load was today after work. Met a guy on bbrt. He was 28. He wanted to bust a nut before he went to work. I hurried over to his place and was it ever worth it. I suck his nice 8inch cock. He wasted no time sinking it all in me. Did it feel great. He dropped 2 nice loads in me. Talk about ego boost,I'm 59!! I think I know that that young cock is for me. So hard,big loads,it sure was nice.

Guest 24collegekid420

Just a few hours ago I got two loads from a married straight guy I met at the park with his wife and 2 teenage boys. We got a hotel room for a few hours and I was fucked in many different kinds of positions. I swallowed a load and took one deep in my ass.

Working late tonight, the only other person still in the office was one of the HR advisors, a dark haired geeky looking guy with glasses - a look I really go for.  We've been flirting with each other for a while now and tonight the flirting went a bit further.  We got chatting and then the talk turned to sex.  He indicated that he wasn't getting much from his boyfriend and before long he was down sucking my cock.  We sucked each other for a while and he ended up bent over the desk, his pants and trousers down below his arse as I fucked him from behind. 

I hadn't come for a few days so he got a nice big load up his arse.

• Upvote 2

Love fucking, but due to wear I live it can be difficult, if not impossible. I think it's mostly because guys want to talk about getting together, but are just too scared when it comes down to it. But I just had one of those great days with basically back-to-back fucks all day, all of them with great bodies and great/big cocks.

First guy was one I'd hooked up with a year before, big-muscled, thick (thick) cut 8-inch piece who'd cum in me twice, but when we tried to reconnect things kept falling through. When he came over he had me deep throat him rock hard, and his dick was so great that I just kept going until I accidentally made him shoot his first load in my throat. Didn't mean to do that, but I just kept sucking him until he put me on my back, stroked his dick a few times so I could see what I was getting, and then put it all in me and proceeded to power fuck for 15 minutes before I begged him to shoot a load in me. Should have taken his first load; he was feeling very in control of when he shot his second one and really taking his time. We chatted about getting together again, then he bounced and I got ready for my next top.

Next top was this older guy I hadn't seen for months who works in construction. Great trim body on him and the best cock, moderately large (6.5" cut) and thick, but the best shape to it. He has the best balls, though. They contract almost all the way up into his abdomen when he's really turned on/getting close, so it's really nice to edge him. After he had had enough he turned me around on the bed and starting doggy fucking my ass deeply, taking hits of poppers. He lasted about nine minutes of good solid pumping before he needed to just drop his load, so he busted in my hole and stayed inside a while before pulling out and taking a rest. When he left, it was right in time for my third guy.

I also haven't been with this third top for some time, but it was worth the wait. He's a bit older too, very passionate lovemaker with a nice chubby thick cock good for stretching my hole fully open and getting its seed inside. He came in and started fucking me immediately, talking about how good my hole felt (must be because it was already well fucked and smooth inside with other guys' cum). We changed positions and he fucked me some more before he pulled out and fucked my throat. Then he said he wanted to leave a load in me and I should say where I wanted it. So he turned me around again and with one thrust was actually cumming in my hole. Then he pulled out and got ready to go. He dropped me off at the fourth top's who fucked me at his job.

Fourth top was a bigger and more burly guy, cute in that awkward way, plus I knew he really needed to fuck if we were meeting at his job. He had a back area in his office set up and led me to it. Love the semi-public hookups most. It was hot passing by people knowing all I was there to do was get fucked like a slut. When we got to his office I immediately took out big guy's dick and began sucking it. I was glad when I felt a really thick 6" waiting for me, and hard as a rock. This guy needed to fuck. He moaned loudly, telling me to suck his cock as he forced his way down my throat and getting more vocal. Soon, he was telling me he had to fuck some pussy, so he turned me around and put me on all fours. He put on a bit of lube, passed me the poppers and with his first thrust pushed all his thick inches in me, telling me to take it all, then he began jackrabbit pounding me with deep thrusts that worked his whole shaft in and out of me. He was the first guy to be really rough with me, the whole time, calling me names, telling me to let him fuck that pussy the way he wanted until he suddenly held me still, pushed in deep and began pumping in his load. Then he pulled out quickly and laughed, apologizing if he had been too rough, but that he really needed it. I told him no problem. Then walked home and arranged things for the fifth top looking for a sub bottom.

Drove to the top's house thinking it would be more of a threesome, but the top basically began dominating me the moment I walked in the door while his sub watched. He made me kiss and sniff his jock, feel his thick bulge, undress and follow him around. He loved to make out and he had a great large tongue wand was also super handsome, so I loved it. He was about ten years older than me with a nice body, beer belly and long (7") thick cock--by far the thickest of the day. He had me service him all night, and liked hearing lots of affirmations, but eventually had me deepthroat him until he decided he wanted to fuck me. He fucked me doggy, but was so big I honestly didn't think I could take it. Then he put me on my back and fucked me which allowed us to at least make out and let me see his manly body pounding me. His thick head felt like it was tearing me open with every pass through my inner ring, and you could hear my hole popping open every time he thrust in. He had to fuck deep to feel like he was owning the hole and something about the look on his face told me it wasn't going to work to ask him to stop, so I had to just lie there and let him use it the way he liked. Eventually I must have gotten more open or something because it didn't hurt as much even though it was still hard to take. I kept hoping he would cum just so I would know if I was doing a good job. After about five more minutes of steady pounding and his verbal abuse, he said he needed to cum like a firehose--then he did just that. I could feel wave after wave of his seed splashing into me. He crouched into me at the end of the bed and thrust into me even deeper to make sure his seed stayed in where he was shooting it. Then he pulled out and I got dressed and left. Got home just in time for top six.

I knew top six previously too. We used to be sort of fuck buddies before things got in the way. Eventually we reconnected and he was a horny guy with lots of libido, smaller cock, but still nice to take and he came huge loads, which was more important to me. He said he just really needed to cum, which I am always a sucker for. When he got to my place it didn't take a lot of sucking before he decided he just needed to fuck out the load he'd been saving up for weeks, so he put me on my stomach, and thrust himself into me. He enjoyed my opened up ass for another ten minutes of pounding before he unloaded silently in my hole, then pulled out shaking.

• Upvote 4

Guest Seattlebottom

Just now.  I'd been texting a guy from CL - 32, rather skinny but with a really big dick - love those types.  Took off early from work to get ready and he showed up at 4:00.  Not much conversation as we stripped down and then we got on my bed where we did some mutual jerking and sucking.  He rolled over on his stomach and lifted his ass so I started rimming him - that tight little ass was too nice to pass up.  After a few minutes he said "Fuck me first, okay?"  Normally I'm a bottom, but with the right ass (and attitude) I can definitely fuck.  Lubed up my cock and it slid right in with him pushing his ass back as far as he could.  Since I'm a verbal bottom I like it when a bottom does the same with me and he didn't let me down, begging me to fuck him harder.  Since I like to hear when a guy is about to cum I do the same for the bottom and I told him I was close and he told me to breed him and saying he needed it.  So, he got it and it was pretty amazing with his ass gripping my cock.  I took it out of his ass and then got on my back with my legs up and started to lubed my ass.  "My turn," I said.  I lubed his cock and then he slid it in and started fucking me like a jack rabbit.  I did for him what he did for me and begged him to fuck me and give me his seed.  He didn't last long and within five minutes he asked "Ready?"  Oh, yeah, and he unloaded in me a load that was pretty big.  Normally I can hold it in for awhile, but it started coming out of me pretty quickly.  He said "Thanks, Dude," then got up and dressed and left.  He arrived at 4:00 and was gone by 5:00.  Trying to hold the rest of it in me, but not sure for how long.