Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

It's amazing who works on a national holiday. I showed a big house today to a family I met yesterday at an open house. The dad is a total studmuffin and when they left I was feeling all nasty and horned up. As if my prayers had been answered I texted the dry wall guy and low and behold he and his three buds were working in the same subdivision.  I went over to the house they were working on and and sucked them all off, one by one.  My regular guy, who was first in line, came back when they were done, got all cuddly with me from behind, pulled down my pants, fingered my hole and slipped his chorizo in my ass using a glob of spit.  After about 5 minutes of him grunting and speaking Spanish in my ear he jerked his hips and made a nice deposit.  God I love construction guys who work to catch up after lousy weather.

Now if I can only get that dad to bone me.  I will have to work on that.

• Upvote 3

Finally broke the dryspell (self-inflicted) and got bred by a hot mixed-race guy today. We've been chatting on and off for months and finally connected. Sucked him hard and then he lubed up and bred me good and deep. Already planning out next occasion. Best fuck,I've had in a while. Currently have his cum in me as I type this post. My pants had a wet spot from his cum oozing out on my drive home...

In the mean time, have another guy interested for,tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by Cumfilledbottomboi

The last load I took was from my Str8 Alpha Lover last night. He came over and made tender love to me for over two hours, bending and twisting and turning me every way you can think of, his "beautiful baby doll" for his pleasure. Telling me he's "going to get me pregnant", he gave me two loads so deeply delivered by his 9" thick cock that they still haven't come out (the first one was most likely our lube for the second session). My pussy literally has eaten them both up. We were going to get together this morning but couldn't because we both had Holiday plans, and there's nothing more that I love than to have some morning glory with him the very next day, more of his cum to carry and fill me up, so the desire for more left me incredibly horny all day...

The last load I gave was about 45 minutes ago, to my Black Daddy bottom. He texted me this afternoon saying he was hosting and craving my big girl cock and the hot multi-loaded fucks I give him. Being incredibly horny all day thinking about my Alpha and the hot sex we had last night and knowing I had one of my favorite holes just waiting for me to fuck, I was raging hard driving over to Black Daddy. He had four loads in him already ( I love it wet n sloppy). I fucked him for an hour and a half, giving him 3 loads. He wanted his "pretty girl"  to be rough tonight so I delivered a spectacular final load holding him down, cheeks spread apart, my nails digging into his mounds of ass flesh, my cock shooting volleys of cum into his slop hole...

It's been a Memorial Day to remember, indeed :)

Edited by sxlhlng
  • Upvote 2

Chatted with this guy on Grindr this morning, didn't it would go anywhere, but he ended up driving nearly two ours to fuck two loads into me over a two hour period. No sucking, but kissing and fucking... hot fucking... he was poz too... so hot.

Thought that was all for the day then I get a text, first time curious 24 year old hits me up, wants to do a GH, but nothing to use... so I was blndfolded. He was nervious but as soon as I got that cock in my mouth it was rock hard, and about 8 inches. He said he was going to cum, so I laid off for a few minutes and went back to sucking... he squited a nice load into my mouth, so much it started draining out while I was still sucking and trying to swallow as much as I could. He said he will be hitting me up again... I can only hope, that was a nice cock!

Hi everyone I'm new here but I love it so far I crossdress and I'm married to a big handsome sexy black man that's got a 13' thick cock and if he's not getting to breed me his wife at lest 4 to 5 times a week he's one I'll pissed off man and I love to feel all of his huge 13'dick in me and he can blow the fucking biggest loads of cum iv ever had in me after he breeds me I haft to put a pad in the crank of my ass cause he pumps so much cum in me and if we ever divorce I really feel sorry for the next man that trys to satisfy me cause he's got me stretch out so much that he likes to rim me just so he can sux on my pussy lips as he calls them it feels fucking good to but thank y'all for reading look forward to chatting and talking

• Upvote 2

My man just came home from work and just throwed my ass up on the table and snatched my panty.s off and just fucked the living shit out of me and blower a fucking huge load deep in my ass I love it when he comes home all fucking hot n horny now let's see if I can make it to the toilet cause iv got cum dripping out my ass and running down my leg

• Upvote 1

My first load happened about a month ago. One my buddies from my economics classed talk me into it, we have fucked before but with protection. We made it a plan, I went over to his apartment. I had just two beers, enough to make me feel relaxed, I didnt want to be sober and not trashed. So we went at it doggystlye, and mad sure to let me know when he was going to shoot,, I didnt really feel the cum, but i feel his dick throbb. Knowing that his hot load was goining in me and hearing him moan, and the best part was feeling and watching the cum come out...im hooked for lufe!

• Upvote 11

Was on A4A, not really looking, but got hit up by this guy I've been lusting at for a while, but he's never really seemed interested although we chatted once. He was looking and I guess no one he had hit up before me had been interested. I told him that if we play, it is going to be bare (even though his profile is safe sex only) and he didn't respond for a while. I guess he was looking for someone else, but finally got back to me and agreed. Went over to his place (which is only a few blocks from my house) and we made out for a while. I got the feeling he wasn't really wanting to fuck, but I was there and it was going to happen. Ate his ass for a while before mounting him and shoving my dick into him before he could protest. Pumped his ass good and hard, not letting him squirm out from under me. He never said no or stop, so he ended up getting bred nice and deep. The guy was rock hard despite getting bred (and I suspect not happy about it) so I flipped him over and sat on his cock. It wasn't big, but I rode him till he blew his load. Afterwards, he just wanted me to leave, lol. I doubt we'll swap loads again.

• Upvote 2

THROWBACK:

I've been seeing this boy off and on for awhile now. Moved here from back east, met him at a BBQ through mutual friends. He had my attention the moment I laid eyes on him. Just shorter than me, twice as wide with a pleasantly chunky V shape from years of tennis and Ho-Hos, he's clearly furry as fuck (it's spilling out over his t shirt collar) and strong as shit. We became gym buddies pretty fast over a mutual interest in powerlifting/WSM types. It was too hot working up a serious sweat over squats/bench press and hitting the showers after, stealing glances and sniffing each other out.

This afternoon, after picking up a couple whole roast chickens and 2 gallons of milk, we get back to my apartment, strip naked still sweating from the gym, youtube some vintage Strong Man clips and dig into our gainer meal of the day. We laugh and reminisce over our earliest recollections of beefcake lust, getting about three quarters through our chickens until a mood settles in. Stinky, greasy and naked, we realize we're both rock hard, so we turn to each other and start making out real hard.

Before long we're in my king size bed sucking on each other like amped up sex starved bull dogs humping for dear life. He's deepthroating me and sitting on my face as I'm eating my second meal (his super furry hole). Before long he's rock hard and flipping position on me. This kid is so strong he just tosses me around on the bed like I'm not 200 lbs. Suddenly I'm on my back and he's poised to plunge deep. We lock eyes, he asks if I'm negative and I confirm, and he just spits on my hole and dives in.

He's not especially hung but his veracity is the biggest turn on (in addition to his beefy hairy sweaty torso in full view rubbing against me as he jackhammers my ass). His sweat is collecting and dripping off his adorably full beard, some landing in my mouth. This room smells friggin awesome.

After awhile he tuckers out and pulls out, so I take my opening and jump on his back. He does a couple push ups off the bed as I line my uncut cock up against his puckering hole, gripping onto his furry wing-like lats to hold me in position. I am stupid hard and waste no time long dicking his tight ass for as long as I possibly can. Boy is growling like a bitch in heat and before long my big balls are clenching up and ready to explode. He begs for that load as I unleash a torrent of seed, each ejaculation more intense than the last. He pulls off after I've finished and mounts my face, greedily shoving his cock down my throat. I can only comply as he quickly cums and I hungrily take every last drop.

What a way to end a workout :)

• Upvote 7

My first in the woods in public load. I was traveling to a nearby town and put up a CL ad. A guy answered that couldn't host but said there was a path into some thick woods by his house. He gave great directions and told me he didn't want foreplay, just to fuck me until he came, we never brought up condoms. I walked to the agreed spot and he was already waiting. I felt his cock through his shorts and he was already rock hard. I had a packet of lube I opened and wiped a little on my ass and slicked his cock up. I was hoping lust would make him forget about a condom and either it did or he never planned to use one. I bend over and guided his thick piece to my hole and he did the rest. He eased into me in one long stroke, paused a second and fucked me a minute or two at a medium pace. Then he started jack hammering me, it was all I could do to maintain my balance. After about 30 seconds of that he went deep and groaned, dumping his load in me. We both zipped up, I thanked him and tried to keep his load in but the seat of my jeans was damp when I got home.

• Upvote 2

Guy came up to me in bar last night. Older guy, grey beard, belly ... In town on business, he said. Flat out asked, "So, are you horny?" I was surprised. "I am SO fucking horny," he said. I took him out on patio of bar and blew him behind a tree. Swallowed his load. Now I was horny! So I stopped in Paris Adult Theater on my way home. Gave a BJ to a BBC, swallowed that load, too.

• Upvote 3

Just got back from a semi-anonymous breeding...hot young cub from BBRT bred me in the bathroom in the basement of the church where he worked.  He was sweet, he snuck me in through the basement entrance, I sucked him and he jacked until hard, then he fucked me until he blew his load in me, barely a word spoken to keep the noise down.  I can still feel his load trying to slip out, but I'm holding it in as long as I can.

This is my first load since going on PrEP months ago.  I don't know what took me so long....I'm already planning to get more loads tonight.  Maybe get my ass into a sling at Hawks and see how many loads Portland guys are willing to fuck into me tonight.

• Upvote 5

First time ever that I've been bred by a guy that I've just met. He's a handsome young Latino with a long thin pole. He was very sweet, and let me decide if I wanted it. I first I said that we were just going to 69, but I wanted his Wonderful uncut Cock in me so bad. The look of bliss on his face was tremendous, and he had the softest, most luscious lips that I've kissed in decades. After he fucked me for a while, I found myself begging him to breed me, which he did. Then, after a minute, he put his still-hard breedstick in me and fucked me on my back, pulling out to show his dick coated with his cum. He kept fucking to make sure his cum was now part of me. That drove me over the top, and I blasted a load.

Finally my hunger for fresh cum has been satisfied. But for how long??

• Upvote 5