Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Toledo Cum Dump Day

I had to go through Toledo for work and decided to stop and stay over since I had an extra day.

I posted a CL ad, posted for a group on A4A and BBRT.

I've been in my hotel room since 7:00 AM this morning and I've already got 5 loads. Waiting on #6 and #7.

I'll add more posts as I get more cum in my slutty whore hole.

So, I ended up having some extra few days in Oakland.  I called my connect to see if he could hook me up.  He said he could, but that he'd want to breed my hole when we met up.  I told him...no problem and made arrangements that I would meet him in an hour.  I picked him up and we went back to my friends place where I am staying (they're out of town).  We get amped and I strip and head off to a matress on the floor in one of the bedrooms.  He follows...I am on all fours with my hole starring right at him...he then starts playing with my hole and shoves his dick in...he fucks me for about 3-4 minutes, pulls out and tells me to turn over.  He then begins sucking my dick until I am rock hard and then begins to fuck me again until he cums.  I clean him off and as he is recovering, I put a buttplug in right in front of him and told him I am saving that for the next guy.  That was a definite good beginning for the rest of the day.

• Upvote 1

A guy hit me up from Scruff about an hour and 1/2 ago.  We had chatted yesterday, but couldn't make it work.  He told me he was hard and that I should come over to take his load.  He's only a mile from where I am staying so, I get the address and head over.  I knock on his door and he is only wearing a shirt.  With that, I walk in, he closes the door and I get on my knees and start sucking on his dick.  He had jerked a load earlier and I could smell the cum on and around his cock.  I lapped it all up.  He had enough and told me to show him my ass.  So, I take off my shorts and leave on my jockstrap and turn around on my knees.  He shoves his dick in and about 5 minutes later he shoots.  The guy does not pull out.  He keeps pumping my hole.  My hole is now dripping and he's still fucking me.  He then pulls out and I clean his dick off and he gets hard.  He tells me he has another load for me.  Fuck yes.  The guy spins me around and begins to suck his load out of my hole.  The noises he was making was driving me nuts.  He then had me pull my cheeks apart and show off my hole.  I would put my finger in and scoop up some more cum and then lick it off in front of him which turned him on.  He then began to fuck me and he shot a bigger load this time.  He was wiped at this point.  I cleaned his dick off, got dressed and on my way out, he said he was around for the next day and 1/2 so there will be more cum from him.  The cum is in my hole right now and feels amazing.  Now, off to get more.

• Upvote 3

Late in the afternoon at work, I started a chat with a 25 yo nerd on A4A, who invited to come on by after work. His profile was explicit about always playing safe and being an exclusive top. Neither of those proved to be true. We were quickly in bed and after me riding his very thick but not so long cock... raw... he asked me if I wanted to flip. Oh, hells yeah. Twenty-somethings can be hit/miss. Last year, I was fucking an amazing 22 year old power bottom who blew my mind. This kid was kinda cute, not much muscle tone and a stomach that's going to grow into a terrific bear belly when he gets older, but he was rough and passionate and we both got off... him much louder and with a lot more dirty words than me.

• Upvote 2

This older pig daddy hit me up on a chat site  earlier this morning (around 5AM).  He told me that he wanted to get amped and breed me.  So, I arrive to his place around 6:15AM and we go inside and he has chains, bondage gear, hoods, toys...many of the things that I completely get into.  He doesn't waste much time and he gets me spinning.  I take off all of my clothes and he puts a hood over my face and tells me to get onto the bed, ass up in the air.  He then turns on Cam4 and broadcasts our entire hook up.  That pig bred me 3 times.  I just got home and my hole feels so wet and I keep playing with it.  Before I head out for more, I knew I better report in.  I am going to see him one more time before I leave Oakland.

• Upvote 1

Guest Inthewind

Went to the abs in Troy hung out stroking and playing with my ass dude came in eating marshmallows said suck me I did then had another cock shoved in my face sucked that 1st dude pushes me against the screen spits on my ass rubs his dick in it and slowly pushes his cock in and moans starts pumping after 5 minutes or so shoots a nice load pulls out and another cock slides in drops his load. The he says here have one on me and shoves 2 marshmallows in my ass then pushes them deeper in. I'm filled and plugged

The guy who bred me yesterday hit me up about an hour ago asking if I wanted his load.  That shouldn't even be a question.  He should have just said, "get over here".  So, with the 3 loads I already had, I walked into his place, got on my knees and started to suck on his already hard dick.  After about `1 minute, the guy told me to show him my ass.  I complied.  Before I could even get situated, he was already in me and then he started to pound me.  Shortly after, he said he was going to cum and he blew his load deep into my guts.  He pulled out, I cleaned him off and left.  

• Upvote 2

Early morning breeding from my regular bud, he stops by on way to work to "drop the kids off".  Nice cock, thick head I can feel plowing inside my ass.  Great kisser.  Today was the same as usual but he seemed a bit hornier than usual.  Raging hard before he fully undressed--you could see his dick in his trousers.  Started fucking my throat, moaning.  He slid his hand down to feel my lubed asshole ready, then told me he's going to fuck my ass "real good today".  And he did.

More authoritative than usual, he ordered me on my back, climbed between my legs and slid right in--he usually gives me a little time to adjust but not this morning.  Kissing, slamming deep every stroke, telling me how good my ass feels, he fucked for about 20 minutes, slowing down occasionally when he was getting close.  I could feel my hole getting wetter--wasn't sure if there was some water left from cleaning out, but I doubt it.  Then looking in my eyes said, "oh fuck yea" and started unloading balls deep.  He just kept cumming!  Damn was I wet.  He usually has big loads but today I think he worked out extra, and I collected.  Holding it in, hope I can keep it all inside on my way to work!

• Upvote 2

Guest virgoz

Sweet Uni student after work yesterday. Bred him deep. Then kissed him as he jerked his load out while I fingered my cum into him roughly

Guest virgoz

Sweet Uni student after work yesterday. Bred him deep. Then kissed him as he jerked his load out while I fingered my cum into him roughly

Just spent the evening at a bath house, took 11 anon loads while I was in a sling & then swallowed 7 more loads while sucking dick thru a glory hole. Definitely a successful trip that was a few weeks over due... Lol :-P

• Upvote 4

Got bred no more than 30 minutes ago....Im flat out on my stomach and haven't moved since (except for having to stretch for my iPad on my bedside table). I'm typing right now with a big load still in me.

• Upvote 2