Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

So last night I crossed a line I shouldn't have, but note that I have, will continue to cross. I hooked up with my best friend's long-term partner/boyfriend. Yikes.

The three of us were bar and club hopping, starting in Adams Morgan and finishing in Dupont at trusty Cobalt. All three of us somehow made it to the McDonald's a block south of the club, and this is where it got interesting.

My best friend (who's been raw fucking me since I moved to the area xD, his bf doesn't know, don't know how he hasn't noticed my cum stains all over the couches and bed) passed out. We both tried waking him up to head home (last train was about to head to our connecting station), to no avail.

I don't know what has gotten in to me lately, but I've been very bold. I grumbled that I'm horny and grabbed my friend's bf's crotch. He said, "Careful, I've wanted to fuck that ass since I first saw you." So I kept rubbing his dick.

My ass was getting wet just at the thought of being fucked by him ... but I needed in his ass too. He then randomly asked, "Where do you want to go?" then I told him about a park a few miles away. Haha thanks Uber for providing the ride there!

The park is Rock Creek, and it's pretty expansive in area. I knew exactly where to go, so I had us dropped off (know chose a random hotel not far from the park).

Once we made it down the hill and in to the woods, I quickly dropped his pants to the ground and sucked his dick. I now know why my friend doesn't bottom for him ... he's insanely hung! A real 9 inches and I thick. Luckily when drunk my holes open up.

After sucking his dick for a few, I turned him around, had him bend over a tree, and started rimming him. I was determined to seed his hot ass. Bubbly and muscular. I kept stroking his dick while rimming, getting him hot and bothered.

I then had him suck my dick for a few minutes, then threw him back bent over the tree. I really wanted him to feel it, so I simply used more spit to lube us up then I rammed the head of my dick in his ass. Damn he's tight ... took me about 5 minutes just to sink in balls deep.

Once in, I didn't hesitate to own that ass. I used my left arm to wrap around his neck and gently choked him while fucking as hard and rough as I could. I only lasted 5 minutes before slamming in deep and flooding his hole. I didn't withdraw from his ass until after I added two more loads, with each subsequent fuck lasting about 10-15 minutes.

He finally blew a load during the third round, after he muttered he's into race play. Begged me to call him names that I never use but hey, I get off on turning on others. After a few minutes of saying things plus "Whose black ass is this?" he busted a sizable load. I'm still uncomfortable being the verbal guy in race play, I love receiving it though.

Well, he wasn't able to get hard enough to fuck me, so he just rimmed me until he jerked off another load.

Haha when we got back to the McDonald's, friend was still passed out. I know the night manager, so I knew he'd let us back in.

Man, somehow I need to do a 3 way with both of them.

• Upvote 5

Took a load at one of my local beats yesterday. The guy wasn't my type - early to mid 40's, on the thinner side, but I knew he was a top with a cut cock about 5.5 inches or so. So we started having a wank, he bent me over, I took a good wiff of my amyl and he pushed in and started fucking me. Didn't take him long to cum in my tight hole and leave his load in it. Just disappointing he's not a rimmer - those are rare to find :-(

Edited by zack82

I posted Friday on cl. One response was from this 20 year old. I told him I was but he said fine.he really did show up. He brought a condom wth him and asked if I wanted him to use it. I said no and that just turned him on. He went in je raw and fucked till I felt him cum. He stayed in till he got hard again and cam a second time

• Upvote 2

Guest descartes70817

Some guy I hooked up online. Went to his place and he answered the door naked with a hardon. I got naked and he started sucking my cock while I played with his ass. He got on all fours and presented his pussy for me to fuck. I lubed my shaft and slid right in. No thought of pulling out even though I have only his word that he's ddf.

At a hotel on business. Last night I posted on Craigslist that I wanted anonymous bb tops to come to my room and fuck me. Got 2 responses around 10pm. I taped the do not disturb sign across the door lock, so the door could just be pushed open. I turned off all the lights, except for the bathroom. I kept the bathroom door just barely cracked to give the room just enough light that he guys could find my ass on the edge of the bed. I lubed my ass and got on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed and waited.

In about 10 minutes I heard the door open and footsteps toward me. I felt a finger rub the outside of my ass. Then slip up inside me. Then the finger was pulled from me and I could hear him kicking off his shoes and taking off his pants. Then I felt a hard cock pressing against my asshole. He grabbed me around the waist, as I took a hit of poppers. With one hard thrust, he pushed up inside me. His cock was about 6.5" and thick. He really pounded me. Grunting as he slammed in and out of me.

Then I heard the door open again and more footsteps to the bed. Could hear shoes and clothes being removed. The first guy continued to fuck me as the second guy climbed up on the bed, pushing his 7" uncut cock in my face. I sucked him as he hardened in my mouth. The first guy quickened his pace and slammed deep into me as he let out a loud groan and filled my ass with his spunk. When he pulled out, the second guy pulled from my mouth and moved to the foot of the bed, slipping his hard cock into my ass.

I heard the first guy dressing and leaving my room as the second guy fucked me. It didn't take long for the second guy to also fill my ass with his load. Without saying a word, he pulled out of me. Pulled his pants on, slipped on his shoes and headed for the door. I never did see who the first guy was. But I caught a glance of the second guy as he headed for my room door. He looked like he was in his late 40's, 6'2", 200. Loved taking both anonymous loads.

• Upvote 7

Two guys, two different day's.  

About some time last week a dude who I've hookedup with in the past asked if I was free.  I was. Went to his hotel room and for over an hour fucked me while feeding my nose poppers.  I was in heaven and in a trance (think he may have used something other than poppers but I don't know).  he bred me I'd say 3 times in that hour.  He say's he's undetectable, though some guys say he isn't.  hehe

Then two day's ago I hooked up with a 19 year old cub.  went to his house which was empty where he pounded me very hard, bare, and very raw.  unloaded and I left.  He blocked me which is fine.  liked that I was someones quick cum slut for a one nighter.  

• Upvote 1

Not even 30 minutes ago I got a load. Was supposed to only be a blow and go, but after 10 minutes he fucked me using only my spit as lube. Came with in 2 minutes inside my ass. Left before his bf got home. ;)

Hope he'll want round two soon.  

Fyi, didn't talk about statuses. Hehe

Now to sleep with a warm load in me. 

Edited by omver
  • Upvote 3

I stopped in the adult theatre last night and went into a booth.  It was a minute later before there was someone in the next booth with his cock in the glory hole.  White and about 5" long, but I quickly sucked him hard and turned around, pressing my ass against the hole.  He didn't stretch me out but the thrusting still felt good, and he blew a load in about five minutes.  I didn't even get to pull up my pants before there was another guy, 6" but thick, and I felt a little stretching as he slid into me.  He also quickly blew a load.  I took off then, with two anonymous loads in my guts.

I usually like it hard and painful, but any load is satisfying and two in a row is great.

• Upvote 2

While visiting family, I have hooked up with a top leather daddy several times. His ex boyfriend lives with him (but in separate rooms). I've seen him a couple of times while i have been there...each time I have been naked and either in the sling or getting fucked somewhere in the living room. He never bothered to make conversation and he would go back into his room and I wouldn't see him again. The daddy said they have an understanding and that his ex usually has a trick himself in his room and they use a separate entrance. Well, the last time I was there, he kept coming out of his room when we were taking small breaks in between me getting fucked and would create small chit chat. At one point, when the daddy and I were in the living room and checking things out on line, his ex came into the living room and sat on the other couch and began to talk to us (more trying to get me to talk) and it was a little awkward because I couldn't gage if this was bothering him or not. His ex would jerk his dick under neath his underwear every now and then. Well, after awhile, I got in front of the daddy to make sure he knew I was there for him and began sucking his dick in front of his ex. The ex didn't leave. He was on his phone checking things out on line and I couldn't tell if he was looking over or not. About 15 minutes later, I got back up on the couch and sat next to the daddy and we made out and I could tell the daddy needed to take a real break. He began to cuddle me and he closed his eyes and for brief periods of time. About 10 minutes later, I figured it was a good time for me to jump into the shower and figure out my next moves. I forget why I was able to jump into the shower all of a sudden, but I think the daddy had gotten up to get us something to drink. I took my bag and went to the bathroom. I thought I would get a little amped and would clean out and then head back into the living room. When I am thoroughly cleaned out, I head back to the daddy (his ex went back to his bedroom) and I could tell he wants to chill. So, I lay next to him and rub his back and we're cuddling and he begins to fall asleep. My head is starting to spin. The ex is now doing laundry and is starting to stop between his now many trips between his room and the laundry room talking about stupid stuff. He could hear the daddy snoring and he looks at me and whispers to me, "do you think he'll mind if we hook up?". I look over at the daddy and then to him and say, "no". I am so horned and amped and all I want is his ex. So, I grab my poppers and head back to his bedroom. (He leaves the bedroom door open) and I immediately get into my knees and pull it his dick and its so much bigger than the daddy. This guy is like 10". I greedily start sucking on him and after awhile he grabs some lube and with his fingers he starts to play with my hole as he is choking me with his cock. He then tells me to get onto the bed and turns me over and grabs my waist so that I am on my knees with my ass facing him and he lubes up my hole and pushes his dick in and begins fucking me. He felt so good and the idea that the daddy could walk in at any minute was also driving me nuts. He pulled out, I sucked him, he fucked me some more and then started to eat out my hole and then shoved his cock in my mouth and I started to taste his precum and he then took his dick out and shoved it into my hole and bred me deep. As soon as he pulled out he shoved my mouth onto it and sucked any last drips of cum out of his balls. With that, he looked a little startled and walked out of his room and I could hear the daddy and he talking. I grabbed my poppers and headed back to the living room. I don't know if he knew, but he didn't ask, nor did he seem bothered that I wasn't with him when he woke up. I stayed about an hour with him and made plans for us to meet up again later in the week. On my way home, the ex and I also made plans for him to breed me again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Guy hit me up on BBRTS, said he was at the Airport and wanted to fuck me.  He was poz and not on meds.  I said fuck yeah and he had a few hours till his flight.  I picked him up from the airport and we went to a local bookstore.  We walked into the a private room and both undressed.  I started to suck him and he took my poppers and took a hit and gave me one too.  He was a twinkish latino guy from Mexico City.  Nice cock, pretty average but still nice. He spit on his hand and lubed up my hole.  On my back on the sofa in the room, he slide inside me and fucked the hell out of me.  He said he was close and wanted to give me his unmedicated poz loads in my negative hole.  He then shot a huge load in my ass.  It was so fucking hot!  I still have it in me now.   I took him back to the airport and never even got his name.  So HOT!!

• Upvote 6

Gave a load last night to a cute femme little latin boy in a bathhouse in Philly...  fucked him a little in the gloryhole area then we took it to a public room with a large fuck table in the middle... he asked me to put on a condom, I said I'd rather not to which he smiled and bent over.   I pounded him nice and hard and he had a marvelous ass.   His Asian friend sat across the room and watched while I nailed him hard.   Bred him fairly quickly as I had been there a while and gotten a number of BJ's.   His friend gave me a smile and I think wanted a turn but I was spent.

I was feeling the need to get my ass used well tonight and BBRT came thru again.  I saw the ad of a guy who was traveling in from Mormon country (Utah).  I had seen him about 6 months ago and knew he could fuck me good.  I hit him up but no answer for a couple hours... then just as I had given up hope and was preparing for a quick self love session, he shot me a message and told me to hurry to his hotel...  45 min later I was taking his rock hard cock.   he fucked me good and hard for about 30 minutes and then shot a huge load in me and REALLY worked it in.   I still have a good amount of it in my guts.   We both had early mornings so it was one and done... I hope he is in town again soon!

• Upvote 2

FT. LAUDERDALE - Had a cute 26 yr old vers bttm boy with a twink body hit me up on BBRT.  He lives about 30 minutes away and didn't have a car.  It was his lucky day because I was horny and he looked sexy.  So I went and got him and brought him back to the condo.  After a few drinks we went to the bedroom and he started taking my cock.  10 minutes into the fuck he gets very messy and slips off into the bedroom.  When he returns him being the bottom was off the table so I sat on his dick.  After 5 minutes of fucking he blew a huge load in my ass.  We curled up and went to bed.  Took him home around 10am the next morning.

Around 2pm a sexy Cuban bottom from Miami that I bred this past winter arrived at my condo.  He wanted a double load session he told me.  Slim, sexy, sweet and a gorgeous ass, he hit the poppers and worked two loads out of my cock.  He was already texting me about our next session before he got home (an hour away!).  He's pretty hot, I'm hoping to get at LEAST pics with him.  I haven't asked to film yet, but it's going to come up soon!  Promise!

• Upvote 1