Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last load was a couple weeks ago.  Met a couple on line....they were staying at an AIR BnB place about 2 blocks from me.  Anyhow, we met for some beer....smoked something loud and then they ravaged my raw ass multiple times.   neither one was a poz guy, but it was fun anyhow.   best thing was i has sucked 6 guys in a row off at the local adult store earlier in the day.....no doubt, it was a cum filled day....and i went to sleep with jizz in both ends.

• Upvote 1

I fucked a couple of guys at Toronto Cumunion last night but it was kind of a drag overall. The first guy was ass-up in his room; I never saw his face but he had a nice tight twinkish body. I fucked him for a while; he felt good but not as tight as I like it. When I looked around there was a crowd watching at the door so I tagged out to the next guy in line and went back on the prowl. Unfortunately I didn't really connect with anyone else for quite a while. Then just when I was about to give up, I saw this cute cumslut boy I've fucked a couple of times before. He was chilling on the be u by the darkroom; I stepped up and gave him my cock to suck for a minute before he told me his ass was sore but he wanted to get fucked in the gym. He sat back in the leg raise machine and it was the perfect height for me to pole his hole. He didn't last long before he came all over himself, which is what happened the last time I fucked him too. Hopefully next time I'll find him earlier so i can give him a real ride and fill him with my seed.

• Upvote 1

Background: I am a happily married whore who is addicted to cock. I am 27 and fit. Hairy otter bod. While my husband goes to work, I get fucked by random guys that I meet online usually on Grindr or Scruff or most commonly A4A. I have been pretty careful to make sure that I always get fucked with a wrapper on so far.

I'm writing now because a "friend" of mine who I have not had inside me for over three years because he is in a monogamous relationship himself (with another top) just texted me saying it was his birthday and he was coming over to my house to come rape me raw and drop a load inside me. It's his birthday! How can I say no? I'm lying here lubed up. He will be here in another 20 minutes. ..

• Upvote 5

Oh my God! I was waiting for him naked with the door unlocked. He came inside and saw me standing there waitin for him. the first thing he did was to slap me for not being on all fours.

He pulled me by the hair and took me to the bathroom and asked me to get my husband's pjs. I brought them and he made me sit in the bath tub with his clothes and relieved himself on us. He said this is how I would know who owned me and who was in charge.

Then he took me to the bedroom. Asked me which side my husband slept and then just pushed me down and spit on my ass. And shoved his raw cock in. I screamed and he slapped me. And then just kept going even while I was sobbing. A few minutes later it started to hurt real good.

He fucked me hard for a good twenty minutes before he flipped me over and entered me again. He made me look at him and tell him I was his bitch. Then he made his armpit available to me and as soon as I took a whiff of the ripe man scent my ass got a mind of its own. I loosened up and he kept pumping my ass. he told me i was as sexy pussy boy and he was gonna mark me as his. Brand me. 

He took out his phone and started to take pictures of me as he was fucking me and made video clips as well. He saw my pictures with my husband on the walls and that got him really hard. He pulled out and lay down and ordered me to ride him. Then he made me call my Husband at work and talk to him for five minutes and tell him I loved him while he was fucking me. After I was done, He called his Boyfriend and told him the same. I could feel him pulsating inside me as he was talking to his boyfriend. And I rode him like there was no tomorrow.

45 minutes later, He made me flip over and took me from behind. I was definitely surprised at how long he could last. He kept fucking me and told me he was gonna put a baby inside me. Finally when he was close he flipped me over and wanted me to see him as he came inside me and made me his. i looked at him and begged fr his seed. A few minutes of begging and he finally came inside me and kept fucking me hard. 10 minutes after he had come there was no sign of him getting soft. He tole me he wanted me make sure his seed was deep inside my guts and didnt leak out. 

Then he told me I was allowed to cum. He jerked me off as he fucked me and i came like a rocket. I shot past my face and head and kept shooting volleys after volleys of worthless spooge. As i came my ass Tightened around him and that made him cum inside me once again. once he was dont nutting inside me he rolled onto the bed and cuddled with his dic still inside me.

As I felt him pulsating inside me among all of his seed, I wished him a Happy Birthday.

Oh my God! I was waiting for him naked with the door unlocked. He came inside and saw me standing there waitin for him. the first thing he did was to slap me for not being on all fours.

He pulled me by the hair and took me to the bathroom and asked me to get my husband's pjs. I brought them and he made me sit in the bath tub with his clothes and relieved himself on us. He said this is how I would know who owned me and who was in charge.

Then he took me to the bedroom. Asked me which side my husband slept and then just pushed me down and spit on my ass. And shoved his raw cock in. I screamed and he slapped me. And then just kept going even while I was sobbing. A few minutes later it started to hurt real good.

He fucked me hard for a good twenty minutes before he flipped me over and entered me again. He made me look at him and tell him I was his bitch. Then he made his armpit available to me and as soon as I took a whiff of the ripe man scent my ass got a mind of its own. I loosened up and he kept pumping my ass. he told me i was as sexy pussy boy and he was gonna mark me as his. Brand me. 

He took out his phone and started to take pictures of me as he was fucking me and made video clips as well. He saw my pictures with my husband on the walls and that got him really hard. He pulled out and lay down and ordered me to ride him. Then he made me call my Husband at work and talk to him for five minutes and tell him I loved him while he was fucking me. After I was done, He called his Boyfriend and told him the same. I could feel him pulsating inside me as he was talking to his boyfriend. And I rode him like there was no tomorrow.

45 minutes later, He made me flip over and took me from behind. I was definitely surprised at how long he could last. He kept fucking me and told me he was gonna put a baby inside me. Finally when he was close he flipped me over and wanted me to see him as he came inside me and made me his. i looked at him and begged fr his seed. A few minutes of begging and he finally came inside me and kept fucking me hard. 10 minutes after he had come there was no sign of him getting soft. He tole me he wanted me make sure his seed was deep inside my guts and didnt leak out. 

Then he told me I was allowed to cum. He jerked me off as he fucked me and i came like a rocket. I shot past my face and head and kept shooting volleys after volleys of worthless spooge. As i came my ass Tightened around him and that made him cum inside me once again. once he was dont nutting inside me he rolled onto the bed and cuddled with his dic still inside me.

As I felt him pulsating inside me among all of his seed, I wished him a Happy Birthday.

^ by the way is 100% true and is not fiction. 

• Upvote 9

I just took a big ass load in Austin from some 20-something guy from BBRT. This thuggish looking, tattooed white dude came over after a few words online. I got to my knees and started sucking him per the order he sent via text on the way over. He was a grower - small at first but then long and rock hard with a crooked head pointing towards the ground - perfect for throat fucking. After about 10 minutes of sucking and choking on his tool, he pushed me doggy style on the bed and started fucking my front hole. My ass was locked tight at first (clearly I need to get fucked more) but he pried it open and plunged right down to his balls. He dropped a massive load within minutes, and left without saying a word. Now my ass feels so full that my body wants to push it right out and I can feel it dripping down my crack onto the hotel sheets. I love being a well-used hole. 

• Upvote 4

Found a lot of visitors in town this weekend for the Alabama game.  Took two loads Thursday night.  The second guy was surprised for happy to find my ass already loaded.

Played with a couple on Friday and they used me for about 6 hours.  Took 7 loads and gave 3.  Even did some double anal, taking and giving, and it was great.

Last night, after the game went to shit, started looking for bored guys in their hotels.  Found one early in the evening and went right over.  Fucked his college boy ass good and hard; probably the only anal pounding any Alabama person took from an Aggie yesterday, lol.  He was well fucked and filled when I left.

Hooked up with one other guy, older bear who had a nice beefy ass that I was looking forward to fucking.  However, he fucked me a lot rougher than I would have liked, so I left when he finished.  I wasn't feeling like fucking him after that.

All in all, a good three days, but I'm worn out.

• Upvote 3

Guest plowmeraw

Tried the Jacks of Color party of NYC yesterday with a friend from BZ. We're both bottoms, so were on a mission to arrive pre-loaded to the party. He was able to get two loads but I didn't have any luck with online hookups. I went to the party early and it was a bit slow, but soon enough found a black top who fucked me a long time and gave me my first load. The second cock I took was by a guy who did it wrapped, which was kind of disappointing, but I did it anyway since there weren't many guys there yet. Then recognized a guy from Cumunion parties with a giant cock. I'd taken that one a few times at other parties, and took it again yesterday. He gave me my second load. The third load came from another guy with a nice sized dick who I flip flopped with later. Then I lost track of both cocks taken and how many loads. My guess is probably about total 8 cocks, with a couple of guys giving me more than one load. So I think I took about 7 or so total. A couple of noteworthy loads after I lost track were a silver-haired guy with a huge, huge cock who fucked me in the sling and the host of the party who gave me my last load. One more guy fucked me with a condom--I actually had turned it down but before I knew it he had a condom on and was fucking me any way. He may have wanted to fuck with a condom, but he was sure turned on by the number of loads I had in me. 

I had one wet, dripping hole by the end of the party. I heard guys talking about how cum kept dripping out of my ass. I never used to get the thing about taking a bunch of loads, but last night man was it hot. I could feel all the loads swishing around in me as I was getting fucked, and it sure was a turn on to the tops breeding me. They kept wanting to add more seed to what was in there, and guys were eating it out of me, too. My friend and I flip flopped for each other and he said he could definitely feel all those loads as he fucked me. When I was getting fucked pretty hard at the end and knew I was about to blow I let my friend know and I shoved my cock in his hole and added my load to the other ones he'd taken. 

I'd definitely do that party again. Rubbing one out now as I'm thinking about it. 

After being flaked on by a friend I went to a local leather bar and had a few drinks, noticed an attractive older man that was very friendly. Took him back to his place where after some sucking and rimming I sank my raw cock deep into his tight ass. Fucked him for a good 45 minutes maybe longer before loading his ass with my 3day load. He wants my dick again this week!