Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Topped a long time friend at my place last night.  Like me, he is a long-time bottom who wants to convert.  We had played a bit, but never fucked before last night.  He left last night with my load in his ass.  And, we have a plan to concentrate on getting him converted so that we will always share my toxic DNA.   

I have to say, starting to top, since I tested poz just last week, has really added an erotic aspect to my sex life.  I had read of that being something some guys experience upon conversion, just never imagined it could be me.  But in the past four days, three neg. guys have taken my cum....and have been exposed to what is likely a fairly high vl.  

• Upvote 4

Spent the week in L.A., wish I could say I spent the whole time fucking but with recovering from a bad case of Ghonerrea...

Good news is I healed up in time to get down over the weekend. Started off Friday right with a trip to Palm Springs. Stopped off at a Gold's gym in West Covina for that pre-desert pump, got a message on Scruff from some extra beefy 19 year old slut in the middle of my routine. His profile explicitly stated "No Sex" so I thought it was a joke when he invited me over out of the blue. But then he sent an enticing pic of him kneeling in a mirror showing off his meaty jockstrapped ass and harness. Workout over, address received.

I get to his place, looks like he still lives at home. A bit nervous as I walk through the unlocked front door, house sounds empty except for a faint whirring sound coming from down the hall. I cautiously approach only to find the bitch on his knees in the middle of his room feverishly ramming his big smooth hole with a fairly substantial vibrator. As I step up behind him, quickly stripping down to my own jockstrap, he asks me to go slow as he removes the toy. I line my fat uncut cock up at his quivering well lubed hole, spit on him and laugh. "Bitch, I gotta get back on the road ASAP. I'm not taking anything slow," as I plunge into him with all my weight and angst from not having cum in a week.

I make use of that harness and throw the boy around a bit as I fuck his hole extra deep from all angles. I turn him towards his mirrored closet so I can look him deep in the eye as I pound the stupid out of his young but clearly experienced pussy. He later tells me "believe it or not, it's my first time getting fucked," as I'm cleaning off to go. I tell you this bitch was definitely taking loads well before me. Either way in the moment all I knew is he was young dumb and ready for my cum. I was probably only in him five minutes before I was flooding his supple cheeks full of seed.

And then I'm back on the road to PS. I was told I should check out CCBC's if I wanted to get fucked. As luck would have it I get there just in time for the sun to go over down over the mountain top. There goes my tan. So I resign to soak in the penis shaped hot tub after wandering the main lawn nude. I quickly realize I'm easily 30 years younger than anyone else there and that I may have wasted thirty dollars. I make some chit chat, relax a bit until it gets dark, then I go explore the grounds some more.

At CCBC there is a whole series of semi enclosed walk ways behind each row of cabins. Some are barely lit and "cleverly" equipped for sex. Surprisingly my luck turned around down the first path I took when I encountered a shorter, quite muscular mid 40's dad type looking like he was on his way to the Y. We give each other the look and immediately I'm on my knees blowing him to hardness. He's feeling up my jockstrapped ass through my basketball shorts, fingering my hole, giving me the signal that he's ready to fuck. I flip around, lose my shorts and back up on his long veiny rod. Bracing myself a nearby palm tree, he wastes no time digging into my furry fuck chute, occasionally pulling out and kneeling down to eat me out and spit on my hole.

At some point another guest at CCBC happened upon us. It was too dark and I was too preoccupied to make eye contact and he continued on his way. Later that night on Grindr he would hit me up saying how hot it was to see me getting pounded out in the open and how he would've liked to join in. ¡MISSED OPPORTUNITY!

Anyway, YMCA DILF works my hole out good and proper and in no time blows a fat wad in me, pulling up on my jock straps like he's rearing a stud (well, I guess he was in a way...). With no viable candidates left, I leave to check in at a motel downtown to recharge. So much for relaxing, my Grindr and Scruff are blowing up. As with CCBC, most of this region of the desert is inhabited by a median 60+ age set. I have a daddy thing but I have my limits and for a moment I wasn't sure if I was going to happen on my type. But then three burly furry muscle guys hit me up almost simultaneously and I managed to schedule all three in a row.

Daddy #1: pushing 50's, salt and pepper all over with a wicked sexy mustache, lean and ripped. He shows up to my motel first, undressing as soon as he walks through the unlocked door. I'm standing there in my jockstrap and he growls so low it makes my asshole twitch. I hop on the bed and immediately gobble on his quickly thickening python. I deep throat him sufficiently, he's moaning and telling me how he's going to make sure I'm well lubed up for the night I'm about to have. With that he flips me on my back and plunges deep into my eager hole. He's working up a sweat as he rams me mercilessly, my mouth open and tongue out eagerly lapping up what drops down on me as he pile drives my ass. He cums twice in the space of ten minutes, by the end he's thanking me and apologizing. In a daze I tell him it's I who should be thanking him as he slips out just in time for...

Daddy #2: pushing 60, super handsome, toned and WICKED FURRY, this one was the most sensual fuck I've had in forever. He spent most of his time licking me all over and kneading out my knots. But at some point he turned into a total animal, flips me onto my stomach and starts plowing me like it's the last fuck of his life. We hit the poppers together and bliss out as the heat wave rushes him toward orgasm. He starts cumming and I can feel every pulse, I'm so turned on I cum too. At one point I think he's done as I've already ebbed but he just keeps pulsing. After a couple minutes I ask him if that was all one continuous orgasm and he confirms. "I don't fuck that often so mine tend to last a long time." I felt so full, wasn't sure if I was ready for...

Daddy #3: early 40's old school Colt model/musclebear 'roid monster type, gorgeous furry torso with a face that has probably seen a boxing ring or two. I almost flaked on this one, his profile reeked of stolen Tumblr pics but I figured it was worth a shot. I drove to him, some mid-century modern beauty with high end cars in the parking lot. I'm not usually swayed by such luxury but I got a booshie boner over it all as the dude answered the door. He was everything his pics suggested and he was built how I like: shorter and wider than me. He leads me back to the guest bed, his husbear is sleeping in the master suite. He gets me naked and tells me how hot he thinks I am, my mind is blown because I normally do not get my hands on his type. He sucks me down deep as I'm feeling all over his hard body and his fuzzy muscle gut. He begs me to fuck him, how can I say no? I shove it up there real quick as he's huffing on some brown bottle, bent over the bed. I've already cum twice so I am getting nowhere but no one is complaining. Eventually I pull out and he tells me it's his turn. I lay back on the bed and he has no trouble getting up inside my well used hole. He's loving churning me up, the look on his face is priceless. My lil muscle gorilla gives it his all until he can't hold back any longer. He adds to the mix in glorious sweaty fashion, beating my chest like a wild beast. I cum again all over his meaty tits as he's tapering off and he collapses on me, making a total mess.

What a Friday!

• Upvote 18

Recently, had a hot btm drop by my place. Total pig. Fuckin' loved it.

From what I could tell, a Native guy of approx. 30 - 40 yrs of age, with medium length black hair, & his hole was starved for seed, 'cause he didn't waste time..

My place was a total darkroom scene, I heard the back door close. Was sitting naked on my couch, relaxing. Next thing I knew, his clothes were in a pile at the back door, 'cause I felt his ass brush on my cock as he impaled himself on my fuckstick.

He had a velvet soft hole, not like a vice, but I got the impression he wasn't gonna leave until he felt my spunk dripping from his gutz. He molded to my cut cock like he melted around me. Complimented him on his beautiful hole, trying to fight a very intense moan from escaping. I think I failed from trying to hide my intense pleasure, 'cause I heard him chuckle & felt him tighten his hole more as he slid down my shaft so that he could feel my pubic hair against his ass.

I put one hand on his hip, the other on his shoulder. He was sweating, like he just came from a workout.. My head was swimming from lust & pheremones, & more so from the bottle of poppers he pushed under my nose.

I felt my manhood harden like blood filled titanium. Slapped his ass playfully & hungrily, growling softly.

"Fuck yeah," he whispered. Slowly starting his steady hips moving up & down the length of my shaft. "I love younger tops.." He paused to grip the head of my cock with his ass lips before forcing his ass down around my cock to the base again. I failed again to conceal a very intense moan.

"Nothing like a younger top who needs to unload hard, " he said softly. As wierd as it sounds, I had a thought of two cave men fucking like primal animals, fighting to get off.

"Hungry fuckin' hole, stud.." I tried to say without moaning. This native adonis, ( well it was dark, I didn't really care about how good looking he was, just his sexual prowess was astonishing, ) this cum vaccuum was trying to suck me dry with his hole. I didn't think I could fight a very intense orgasm for long.

He abruptly molded his hole harder on my cock as he slid faster up & down in a rhythumic motion. Couldn't help but actually notice my normally obnoxious downstairs neighbour was playing some rather good ( for once, ) club trance beats. The delerium of hearing this primal marriage of sound & sensation sent me over the edge. In a burst of masculine fury, I attempted to flip him on his hands & knees so I could mount this btm stallion in a blaze of of sexual frenzy & plant my seed in his hungry ass like a man should. Mark my territory in his ass like an alpha dog pissing on a tree..

In theory, this was *supposed* to work.. Now, I ain't the strongest guy by a long shot. I know I can hold my own, I am nowhere near the weakest, either.. I'm a short, compact, rugged & scruffy ex-martial artist, shaved head.

Fuckin' Native stud didn't budge.. I attempted a tried, tested & true maneuver that works almost flawlessly in groundfighting matches for guys whom are smaller in stature against bigger opponents..

The fact that he didn't stop was both a shock & further turn-on.. He just kept riding.

I was moaning harder now, from both exertions.

"I am gonna milk you dry, fucker," he said, slightly lost in his exertions. I was massaging his back, gripping his hips in a sad attempt to wrestle control of my orgasm over him.

My toes were curling, uncurling, spasming in sympathetic agony with my sweaty legs. I could feel my testicles ache & bounce against his taint.

Never before had I been dominated like this, but never before had I felt so utterly fulfilled as a *man* should.. Fucker was milking me like a farmer milking a cow..

I felt my cum boiling, that furious tingle in the back of every man's prick that signalled the universal need to breed, that primal silent scream in every man's skull when he feels his essence fighting it's way out of him from merely jerking off knuckle-children, planting baby batter, or seeding a fellow man.

"You want my poz seed, awww, shit.." I managed to say, breathing in rhythum with the beat & his hole gripping harder. Like a newbie top, I didn't have much of a chance at warning.

I felt his ass grip the head of my manhood harder, ever so gently, like I couldn't pull out, just as I said "poz." It was then, I gave into primal instinct, grabbed onto his sweaty hips from below, & attempted to demonstrate my masculinity by fucking his ass from under him..

I pounded my hips in a frenzy, in time with every pulse of my cum blasting through my shaft into his gutz. I was probably yelling. I couldn't tell if we both were moaning like wounded animals in heat or if that bitch neighbour had turned the music up louder to drown us out..

I heard him finally moaning out, "fuck yes, fill me!"

I obliged.. I felt nearly 10 spurts of what felt like ropes of my DNA fly into his hungry hole.. I almost felt like bucking him off my cock & grabbing an asthma inhaler, just in case..

Breathing hard, cursing, trying to get control of the fuck haze that had taken control of me, I kissed his back, massaging his shoulders, smelled the sweet scent of his semen, groping his washboard abs. Feeling his semen drip down his stomach. First time I had fucked a load out of a guy, go figure..?

He sat up, my cock softening & slick with my cum, turned around, & I noticed his blindfold. Kinky stud..

He groped his way to my dripping cock, tasted my spunk on my cut cock.. He then got up, turned the corner toward the back door, ( bumping into a wall, ouch, ) until I heard the subtle sound of the blindfold coming off.

"I want your seed again, man," I heard his voice, commanding & resonant.

I chuckled low.. As if I had a choice, or reason to say no, after that stud..

"Happy to be a regular sperm donor, stud." I replied, hearing a playful & mischievious lilt to my voice. Fucker milked me so hard, I heard my 33 y/o voice crack like a teenagers'..

I heard him say, "I got your number, I won't be a stranger.." A rustle of clothes, & the door opening & closing.

I turned the lights on. All the stuff in the room was exactly how I had left it.. The fake $20.00 bill I left on the counter, & the toothpicks precariously balanced in specific positions on the various knobs indicated that nothing was stolen nor disturbed.

"Fuckin 'A," I thought.. The guy was hot as fuck, *honest,* & more of a pig than I am... Far better than that rude little pussy boy who wanted to tease & play games.

Stumbling to my bed, fighting the weak knees effect of a powerful orgasm, I fell asleep almost instantly.

Maybe I'll find some more btm pigs who want seed?

• Upvote 10

Got it in San Francisco the other morning. Staying at a friend's in Nob Hill and was packing to leave in a few hours. My friend was at work so I long onto MH mostly for some eye candy to beat off. Got a message right away from a middle age Asian who was pictured with a hot and hung ginger 30-something.

"Looking? 2 tops here. Hosting."

As luck would have it they were in the same building four floors up. I rushed to the elevator and five minutes later was knocking on their door. Both were in bathrobes and the older man basically ordered me to strip down and get on all fours on the floor. He then opened his robe and showed a thick uncut cock of average length, knelt down in front of me and ordered me to suck it. All the while the you redhead was kneeling behind me and lubing my ass. It was thick enough to be a tight fit at first, but in no time he was pounding me hard. Before long he shot his first load deep inside and switched places with his partner who just pushed it straight in and began fucking me as I sucked the ginger hard again.

The Asian gentleman was an endurance top but eventually he let out a big moan and sent his load up my ass. Without a word he pulled out, picked up his robe and left the room. As the redhead mounted me again I heard a shower start to run. This time the ginger showed no mercy and pounded me hard until I began to moan and whimper. Since he already came it took him quite a long time before he came. When he finally shot his load he collapsed on top of me and we fell to the floor where he continued to slowly stroke his cock in and out of my hole until he was ready for another round.

This time he rolled me onto my back with my legs on his shoulders. This time he moved slower as I stroked my own cock. Finally he came up my ass again and I shot my load all over myself. After he got me some paper towels to wipe off and I quickly cleaned up, got dressed and gave him a quick kiss goodbye. I hurried downstairs, grabbed my bags and headed to the airport.

It was so such a turn on being seated in the plane with all their loads up my ass that I eventually locked myself in the bathroom to stroke off another.

• Upvote 7

I was cruising hard this week while my partner was at work. I finally found a guy who was able to make it work during my small windows of alone time. He was pushing 60, probably 200 pounds or so, hairy body, all daddy. As soon as I opened the door, his mouth was on mine and his hand was slipping into my jeans. I helped him out by undoing my pants.  He turned me around, pushed on my head to bend me over the arm of the couch, and had our pants around ankles almost before I could register what was happening. I'd gotten my hole ready as I'd been instructed, so he slid in with only some spit for lube. He gave me a nice deep dicking for about 5 minutes while my cock bobbed up and down, tracing lines of precum on the arm of the couch. He unloaded inside of me while telling me what a good boy I'd been, gave my ass a hard pat, pulled his pants up and was on his way out the door before I could stand back up and turn around.

• Upvote 3

So I've been chatting with a sexy black guy in grindr for the past few months, kinda gave up on anything happening.

Well he messages me yesterday, "Looking?" Um yeah.

He said he was only looking for some good head ... so I drive to his place and we do it in his laundry room.

The door isn't even shut before he drops his sweats and orders me to suck his dick. I do, doing my usual great bj skills lol. "Yeah, suck that dick"

He grabs my head and starts face fucking me ... then makes me rim him and suck his balls ... back to face fucking.

He finally unloads in my throat ... he rammed in my mouth hard, and made me choke on his dick and cum.

I thought we were done ... but he threw me on my back, took off my pants ... and just sat on my dick. Very very surprised! He rode me hard ... I didn't last more than a few minutes before I grabbed his hips and slammed him down on my dick.

I flooded that hot black ass good!

I had to hurry on out as his girl was set to come in soon lol.

• Upvote 3

Took 3 loads from 3 black tops today. 2 of them regulars and 1 of them new. The first was a regular, a 29 year old fit bi jock with 9 inches. He always cum in less than 5 minutes which is fine by me. He bust inside my hole and bounced. Next was another regular, a 40-something fit dude with a massive 10.5 inch swinging dick. He rammed the fucker in to the hilt and I was moaning like a fucking bitch into my pillow. He drilled me for about 20 minutes before dumping his nutt. Last was a thick built bi dude with a nice 8.5 inch tool. He fucked me in a million different positions like we were in the fucking Cirque du Soleil or something. It was ridiculous, but hot and fun. He took about 30 minutes to cum and then finally rewarded my cunt with a nice big load.

• Upvote 1

At 8;10pm approx, central time in Washington Park Chicago. Just swallowed a load from an uncut Latino i met on A4A.. Blew him on the west side baseball bleachers. Still have sperm breath and his cum between my teeth.

• Upvote 1

Just visited a local ABS , right away got a Latino top about 30 ended up shooting part of his load if not most into me stealth like, went to restroom to wash hands , another Latino guy cornered me this one was in his work uniform and had clearly worked hard today... Nice uncut fat cock he didn't speak English much but I sucked him, musky but hot smell as I'm bent over sucking he starts exploring my hole with a finger , notices it's wet ... Spins me around and shoved it in raw , pounded for about 10 mins saying things in Spanish till he got even bigger stiffened up and shot a huge load deep in me... Wow I'm at a bar around the corner typing this hard as hell

• Upvote 8

My local country club was really busy today with a golf tournament. Everyone was out on the course and I was in the clubhouse. The nice Latino bartender and I have played before. We chatted a bit and I went to the locker room and sat down on the bench near my locker with the door open shielding the view and waited for him. He came in and I sucked him hard and he fucked my mouth slowly. The smell of his crotch was awesome and in no time he unloaded a big load.  He bent down and licked my mouth and said, "Wait here."  In about three minutes another guy came in and fed me his load too. I got their number and they have invited me to come get fucked.  You bet I will take them up on that.

• Upvote 3

Guest plowmeraw

Friend of mine and I hosted a hotel breeding session the other day. About 10 RSVP'd but 6 ended up showing up, which is about what we expected. It was a little bottom heavy--only one true top--others were vers or bottom. But it was fun. The top guy had a huge cock and fucked me hard with it, unloading into me. A vers top also gave me his load. I made out with one of the other bottoms while we were both getting pounded--very hot. I even versed it up myself--pounded the other bottom guy and when he was riding the guy with the huge cock I slid mine in there as well. I had never done double penetration before. I always imagined I would do it as a bottom, not as a top. Now I really need it as a bottom--I really want to feel two raw cocks rubbing against each other in my hole. 

I have 3 loads deep in my ass! I was ass up face down lubed up and ready for the first one, 27 year old white guy, 9 " uncut dick! the second one was from a fwb, mix race, undetectable 8 " uncut dick! 3rd was a 22 year old guy who is into fucking and breeding older guys, 7" cut, slim and hairless belly who was totally horned knowing that he was sticking his raw dick in my cum filled ass.

He came once in my ass and then my mouth when I was cleaning up his dick, he loved it that I would suck his dick after it was in my ass!

post-42197-0-40938400-1457278468_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Been suffering a dry spell lately due to work and vacation but I got fed a load the other day by a cute chub I've been hitting on since last summer. We finally got together and "netflix'd and chilled". He started kissing me pretty hard and with one hand got me to straddle him so he could finger my ass. It's definitely been a long time since I got fucked last because every time he would move his hands I couldn't help but moan. He pulled down his pants and while it wasn't the biggest dick it was definitely delicious. I sucked for a while before he tossed me over the edge of the couch and proceeded to eat my hole like he was starving. We go back at forth with this for a while before he stiffens up and shoots big wads of cum down my throat. Not my preferred way of getting a load but after weeks of not getting any, I'll take it.

Any NYC tops want a turn at my hole? Hit me up!