Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A first for me this afternoon. Kept crossing paths with a 40-something Latino at the mall who would smile and wink in passing. Ran into him again in JCPenney where he motioned me to follow him into the men's room. We went into a toilet stall where he fucked me from behind. The fear of getting caught made it super hot.

• Upvote 2

Went to Midtowne on Monday since I had the day off.  Wanted to take loads and give some.  Turned out to be a pretty great day.  Over all I took 6 loads, and gave 3 of my own. 

One of the hottest fucks was the first. I was in the maze and saw a gloryhole and a nice thick white cock poked thru.  I started to suck it and it tasted like it had already fucked someone but it was still hot.  I sucked it nice and hard and he was about 7.5 cut and semi thick.  I got it nice and wet and stopped sucking.  I took a hit of poppers and turned around, thought maybe he'd fuck me.  Sure enough he did!  I backed up on his cock and he started to pump and buck as he fucked my ass.  He didn't last to long but he fucked me quick and hard.  I milked his cock and it was a big load he gave me.  He pulled out and walked away.  I never saw him, and that's my favorite.  Just anon fucking.  Wish I knew if he was poz though.  I also got fucked by an older guy who gave me two back to back loads, and also got fucked by the janitor who cleans the baths.  I was on my bed and he came in and gave me a load. It was pretty hot!  I gave my loads to two other cum sluts like myself. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Went to Midtowne on Monday since I had the day off.  Wanted to take loads and give some.  Turned out to be a pretty great day.  Over all I took 6 loads, and gave 3 of my own. 

One of the hottest fucks was the first. I was in the maze and saw a gloryhole and a nice thick white cock poked thru.  I started to suck it and it tasted like it had already fucked someone but it was still hot.  I sucked it nice and hard and he was about 7.5 cut and semi thick.  I got it nice and wet and stopped sucking.  I took a hit of poppers and turned around, thought maybe he'd fuck me.  Sure enough he did!  I backed up on his cock and he started to pump and buck as he fucked my ass.  He didn't last to long but he fucked me quick and hard.  I milked his cock and it was a big load he gave me.  He pulled out and walked away.  I never saw him, and that's my favorite.  Just anon fucking.  Wish I knew if he was poz though.  I also got fucked by an older guy who gave me two back to back loads, and also got fucked by the janitor who cleans the baths.  I was on my bed and he came in and gave me a load. It was pretty hot!  I gave my loads to two other cum sluts like myself.

That's so hot. Envious.

• Upvote 1

got a cold n feel like a fuck flu. was a little panic becis i am on prep. but i thought fuck it. it's shitty weather, let me go fuck some ass or get fuck.

so i went to steamworks berkeley after 5. many asians there that day and i was excited itching to drop a load at someone thining i m poz. it turns me on. 

no one at steamworks give a fuck about condoms. they all want raw. i really want to fuck this asian kid with tight cartoon undies on but he is not interested in old guy like me. so i move on, get some head n raw fuck some ass here or there.one tiny buff hispanic guy at steam room want to fuck me. but boi, his cock is so tiny.... :( i would let him but my thumb is bigger than his cock. i still let him try to poke at me raw n he slips in couple times.

finally met a decent skinny older guy that blow n rim me good. he asked to go to his room. i know he is sub. he took his towel off n he got those chasity thing on his cock. i was like wtf?? but turn on. i asked if his owner is here. he said no. his master told him to cum to bathouse to take loads. i was the firast one. i play with his ass indeed its tight n dry. no loads yet. 

he suck me n rim me n play with my ass so well.... i let him do whatever he wants. he immediately lube my cock n his ass n sit on it. i was in heaven. its a nice ass. he ride me for a long time. but later on i got bore as its not doing much for me anymore. so he starts stucking a finger my ass n open the door. i got hard n fuck him n came hard in him thinking if i have fuck flu, here it is, take it bitch. 

he let it out n lots of liquid oozes out. not sure if they are someone loads or water or lube. i dont care. as i assume he take all loads. he said he is still neg. lol. 

I got a lesson in be careful what you wish for tonight! I was crazy horny after work tonight and decided to go to one of the bathhouses in Philly....  I was hoping to get fucked HARD.  And I sure as shit did.  I meet a cute young black top with a SOLID 8 1/2 inch thick cut cock.  I sunk to my knees in his room and sucked him for less than a minute before he was positioning my face down ass up on the bed... he tried to put it in with only that little bit of spit for lube... but I gave him some lube and lubed my ass up first!   Then he slid it in slow right to the hilt.  no warming up just balls deep right away.   He proceeded to fuck the hell out of me for about 25 minutes until I was seeing stars.   Then he shot a huge load in me deep.   Pulled out and thanked me.  I can take a hint... I stumbled out with his load starting to leak down the back of my legs.   I won't be walking right for a week!   Be careful what you wish for~~!

• Upvote 8

Getting into a serious relationship with a hot daddy.  Body very similar to Derek Anthony but with a thicker beard.  He was the last load I took, and he breeds me multiple times every time we see each other.  Perfect amount of dad dominance and just a great fuck in general.  And he wants to start inviting other dads to seed my hole.

• Upvote 6

this morning at gym. i wasn't expecting anything. i finish a good cardio and went to steamroom and get ready for work. however, just when i finish shower, an indian married guy smaller than me was kind of half exposing himself in front of me and keep giving me the eye. i was like ok, i'll bite and take your bait and head to steamroom. he didn't even hide. once i got on the higher bunk, he just expose his tiny cock and jerk. mine was half hard and he stares at mine. I was please mine is bigger than his and keep waving him to suck.

he didn't. he just look and wank his cock. then he made a move and sat up next to me and start touching me and wank. I was like please, enough with it and i just grab his hands and place on my cock.!

that's when i saw his wedding ring.  i was like oh lord, closet case! i know he wants my cock but dont dare to suck and he lick my nipples and shit. I try to push his head but he resisted. I was like Fine. i will suck! as his wedding ring turns me on. 

his cock got nothing much to write about but it fits my throat. He gone WILD and LOUD "suck it! yeah you like it? show me you like it"

i had to tell him to keep the fuck quiet! he was like "you want it, yeah? show me" and i pretend i love his cock so much and moan and make him cum in my mouth. licking his cock and spit his cum back on his cock show him i lick and snowball his cum with his cock. 

he loves it and say thanks and left. 

thank god i came in the same time. or else i will be pissed with my boner

Getting into a serious relationship with a hot daddy.  Body very similar to Derek Anthony but with a thicker beard.  He was the last load I took, and he breeds me multiple times every time we see each other.  Perfect amount of dad dominance and just a great fuck in general.  And he wants to start inviting other dads to seed my hole.

When you find a multiple cummer you want to hold on to him.

I have this fetish for slim white twinks with smooth body and very little hair and a nice dick. I found this 20 year old with a very nice looking dick, nice and veins all over, big mushroom head, 7. 5 " cut on Grindr.

I only wanted to blow him, but it turned out that he fucked me Bare Back and came in my ass 2 times plus in my mouth! 3 loads!

I offered him a condom and I told him that I prefer bb. He said that he does as well. So no condom!

After he came the first time I told him that I would blow him, he said that it was just in your ass! Lol I don't have any problems with ass to mouth from my ass! I know that I am clean inside.

That turned him on and was rock hard again and asked if he could fuck me again. ....duh

• Upvote 3

My last load was just a few minutes ago here at local bookstore. Top number one fucked me while number two watched. He pulled out and shot load on booth wall. Top number two took over before top number three came in and startled him. He ended up fucking top number three before number three and I traded loads. We'll spent hour at the local bookstore.

Was at an Airport in Canada this past week.  I accidentally opened Grindr without realizing it and this guy messaged me asking to fuck in a stall there.  It was late and the airport was really quiet.  The only people there were those waiting for the morning flights and staying overnight.  He fucked me in a stall and I cleaned off his cock with my throat and he left.  A couple hours later at 330am or so he came by the area I was chillin and asked if we could go another round.  We did, and this time he came twice and each time pulled out and rammed it down my throat to cum.  Was a great guy, probably mid 30s.

• Upvote 3