Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Monday night ... I was in Northeast and intoxicated in a way ... needed to take a piss, but because it was 0030 nothing was really open except for a Wendy's.

I stood in the parking lot for a few minutes until I saw a group of three 20-something black guys walk in ... they walked in and left, but reappeared about 5 minutes later definitely smelling like weed lol.

Well two of them started walking to the bathrooms, so I followed. They walked in to the larger one but didn't lock the door.

I honestly don't know how it went down, just remember being held down on my knees by one guy, while the other held my head and fucked my face. Nice, thick 7 inches cut, tats, and dreads ... mmm.

First guy said he can't cum from head, so they both lifted me up and bent me over the toilet ... his friend held me down (like I was going anywhere lol) while the first guy spat on my hole and slid in. He didn't last long, maybe 2 minutes ... he did flood my hole with what he said is a "special" load lol.

My head was spinning and I wanted to head home, but the second black guy (more muscular, darker, more tats mmm) filled my ass with his thick, long dick raw and pounded me. Me being a slut, I grabbed the first guy, pulled him to me, and rimmed his hot ass while his friend fucked me.

Second guy lasted about 5 minutes before thrusting in deep and adding his load to my ass. Doesn't happen often, but the deep dicking, public sex, and taste of a hot ass was too much and I shot my load without even touching myself! Forgot to clean it up, whoops.

Yet another reason why I absolutely love that Wendy's location!

• Upvote 3

So this afternoon I was able to connect again with a sexy mixed guy ... we'd hookup more often if time permitted!

He washed off a bit, bUT not entirely as he knows I love the taste of dried sweat / natural saltiness. He said he was smoking so he was gonna be high and hard af when I arrived.

Knowing what's coming, I park at his place and take four massive hits, then walk up to his place. Once inside, we walk to his basement ... I get on my knees ... and whip out his dick from his basketball shorts. OMG his dick tastes and feels so good ... and flood 8 thick inches.

Since I'm ready, he grabbed my head, and started forcing it up and down his dick ... making me choke, which only made him harder and fuck my face harder. I could taste his wife's pussy juices, abs it turned me on.

After about 5 minutes, he pushes my face down in the carpet, gets my ass up while I'm on my knees ... and roughly spits and fingers my hole. I'm moaning loudly, begging to have my hole stretched open and raped by his thick bbc.

Well, he pulls his finger out and without warning slams his dick in my ass ... OMG I was in real pain, trying to run away, but he simply put his right hand on my back and leaned his weight down, and used his left hand to pull back my hair.

"Where the fuck you going? I didn't say you could leave, bitch ... Just open up and be a good cum slut." Roughly and viciously raw fucking me with only a small amount of his spit. All the way out, then slamming back in. Haha he really was doing his best to rape me, and I loved it.

He shot a giant load in under 5 minutes ... but that was just the beginning. He picked me up, leaned me over the couch arm, and resumed fucking. I was even tighter the way he had me stand and position my legs ... and he knew it. So he somehow fucked even harder and rougher, all while choking me with his hands. I was so turned on I was thrusting my ass back as he'd slam in.

This one lasted about 15 minutes, before he made me beg for his load. Made me promise to let him whore my ass out to his friends this weekend lol. The thought of about 10 hard bodies and hung thick black dicks plus his fucking and choking me were too much ... I shot a load all over his couch. This set him off, he plunged back in my ass and flooded my hole a second time.

He said he needed to unload again, and had me back on my knees, this time having me do the work and thrust back and fuck his dick. He scooped up my load and forced me to eat it ... then he picked me up, sat down, and had me ride his dick.

I rode that dick like a champ for only a few minutes before he flipped me on my stomach, slammed in my ass while smacking my ass.

Once done he pulled out and I greedily sucked his dick clean. He was still hard so I continued until he shot a good size load in my mouth, making me swallow.

Fuck yeah ... my kinda top. Use and abuse me, fuck me in to submission! Oh and I had this all recorded on my phone ... hot af.

• Upvote 1

Hit the Mission News XXX Video Arcade on a rainy weekday morning at 4:30am. Early morning before the arcade is cleaned at 6am is the best time to get some big black homeless cock thru a GH. When it rains, the homeless, for lack of a better place, sleep in the arcade. This morning did not disappoint, I left sore and dripping 3 dirty loads...

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Last night I. Went to the Light Festival in Baltimore with this guy I've been seeing more (think I'm falling for him). We had fun, went back to his place and had sex. Man, can he rim! And for the first time, I had an anal orgasm. Two, in fact, back to back, or maybe one long one with a little pause in the middle. I don't know, but it felt AMAZING! Sort of made my regular orgasm when he sucked me off pale in comparison. Needless to say, I took his load inside me, and kept it there all night. Didn't get home until 1AM and fell asleep with his cum still in me.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbpiginsyd

Took at least ten loads in my hole yesterday at the dark room of the sauna. Seemed like everyone there wanted me filled with cum. Leaked everywhere.

Posted an ad on Craigslist around ten o'clock last night. Described myself as a raw, piggy, party bottom that deliberately and intentionally got HIV. Stated that I want to pnp and get fucked and filled by a high viral load full blown Aids Man. There were two serious responses. First was a black guy, tall, very thin and sickly looking, He told me his numbers but I am too high to remember them. It took about 15 minutes for him to get comfortable and cum in my ass. Very little was said between us and he bolted immediately after loading me. Second guy was a white guy. He was around fifty years old, pale looking, very friendly and unattractive. Told me that I am the first guy in a long time that he hasn't hired to fuck. He did a slam then with the same rig he slammed me. This elevated us to that "special place"where we fucked for hours and hours and hours until he finally gave me his charged load. I feel very content this morning and am proud to be such a degenerate,

• Upvote 3

I had an amazing experience yesterday. I had made plans to hook up with a fuckbud who I don't see very often, so things were already looking good when he texted to ask if I'd be into a small group scene. One more top, one more bottom, sounded good to me so I told him to set it up and headed over.

When I arrived, the other top was there but the 2nd bottom had dropped out. No problem, I'm happy to take turns fucking my buddy, and before long I'm balls deep. But the other top isn't doing anything just hanging back. "I wanna see him fuck you," I say, but it becomes clear that he's not up to the job -- he just can't get a bone going, and he confesses that he was already at another group party earlier. I suspect he enjoyed some party favours, because on top of the limp dick he can't stop talking and is working Grindr and bbrt nonstop trying to find another bottom.

Miraculously, he succeeds, and this is where it got really good. The guy shows up and it's this perfect little leather twink who I've crushed on for ages. He's never seemed into me before, but today he's game for action and soon I'm fucking him deep while my friend feeds him cock. He's moaning like a bitch in heat, begging for me to put my load deep inside him, but my fucking dick isn't cooperating -- it always takes me a long time to cum, and this time I'm worried I won't get there at all. So I regretfully pull out and make him lick my balls while I beat off in his face. My buddy was behind him doing something with his ass, and the other "top" was nowhere to be seen. Watching this perfect boy between my legs finally did the trick and I came like a fucking lawn sprinkler, shortly followed by my bud painting his back with another load.

I don't know if we'll ever connect again but I will certainly keep this encounter in the spank bank for a long time to come. I hope we do get another chance though... I really want to breed this guy properly!

• Upvote 1

Ugh. A guy hit me up on A4A. He was pretty close, so I agreed to fuck him on my lunch break. Turned out I got April Fooled. His profile said he was 45.... Yeah, maybe he was 45 the last time a Clinton was president. Also said non-smoker, but there was a distinct reak of cigarettes about him. I almost left, but I was just horny enough that by closing my eyes and pretending I was breeding a hot lacrosse bro, I managed to get the job done. Karma owes me a hot fuck now, as I see it.

• Upvote 1

Two loads this afternoon.  One of my favorite 'safe only' buds came over horned up.  A nice hot ass up fuck, and a load that came out quicker than he planned.  Messaged my neighbor that loves to breed my hole and told him I had sloppy seconds for him.  Added his charged load up a few minutes later.  Working on number 3...

First outdoor group breeding of the year in the warmish weather, went to my regular cruisy woods and luckily several tops had the same idea. Was really not warm enough to get completely stripped off but was feeling like a slut so I did and wasn't long before I was being groped and fingered by 2 older guys on my knees sucking cock and being watched by 3 more. After an hour had taken 3 loads in my arse and 2 down my throat so went home happy

• Upvote 1

Last night, i got home from going out with my lady, and got on BBRTS, hooked up with a guy from Chicago who was in town. I drove to his hotel room, got undressed, and he proceeded to chloroform me, tie me up at the wrists and ankles, then as i was laying on the bed tied up hooded, gagged, and bound he fucked me for a few hours, dumping two loads in me. After i woke up this morning, i had him give one more to me while i was just bound and hooded, but not on any drugs. It was stellar. 3 loads from a hot kinky bondage top. 

• Upvote 1

I went to a jockstrap party at the Eagle last night and fucked a load into a hot guy who I've played with before. We actually had a few sessions, with breaks in between before I creamed him; for the second one the backroom was so busy we just fucked in the middle of the bar instead. That was pretty hot but my partner got annoyed by one of the onlookers who took it upon himself to play "coach". As he put it, we didn't really need the narration, thanks! Anyway I found him again a little later and finished the job. I don't know if it's just something about the angles, or if it's the exhibitionist aspect, but fucking ass while I'm standing with my partner bent over seems to work really well for me. So I seem to be able to breed holes a lot more reliably in the backroom than I can in the bedroom. I guess I need to get my bottoms out of bed and up against the wall more oftrn!

Pet peeve: guys who are too cheap to pay for coat check, and hang out in the backroom at jockstrap/underwear nights bundled up in their fucking winter jackets.

Nothing special last night / wee hours of this morning.

I was in line at a pizza place (always busy midnight to close on weekends!) when an Asian guy messages me. I'm never really in to Asian guys (I've been with 1, and it was horrible) but I was already high af which meant extremely horny.

I asked what he's got, and he sends two pics. Hot bod and a surprisingly big dick. I noticed Grindr said he was less than 100 feet away. He was in the bathroom at the back of the joint.

I didn't even ask, I simply walked to the bathroom and knocked. He took a few seconds, but he opened the door and I walked in.

Well I knew what was coming ... I got on my knees, turned him around, and buried my face in his ass. I rimmed him for only a few minutes before he spun around and slapped my face with his hard dick, smearing precum all over my face.

I got sick of his teasing, so I grabbed his thick 7 inch dick and swallowed it all. When high my throat muscles relax and my gag reflex disappears. He's obviously surprised at how good my head game is (everyone is, and everyone then always begs for me to do it again ... and again ... and again lol), tightly gripping the back of my head.

He slowly guided me to the wall with sink on it, pressed my head to the wall, and roughly fucked my face. I started playing with his balls with one hand, and squeezing his ass with the other.

I really start using my throat muscles, squeezing and massaging his dick as he's fucking my face ... I then bury a finger in his ass and that sets him off. He slams his dick in my face, pressing those nice balls to my face ... and unloads.

He quickly put his pants back on and leaves without saying a word. I jack off and eat my load off the floor before heading out myself.

Fucking hot, and, as I knew would happen he messaged me saying I gotta do that again and to let him fuck me lol.

Edited by wow4761