Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Saturday morning, finally met up with this blk guy I have been chatting with for a while. Both of us undetectable and on the same meds. He's a big dicked top on profile. Cleaned out good and got to his house. Was an interesting time. He ate my ass by sucking on it and just about biting my entire anus as he sucked on it. Not the greatest of feelings, but hopefully the fuck would be better. Turned out to be a smaller and a lot thinner dick than I was led to believe but I had to make the best of it. He was rough and that showed some promise even though it wasn't the nicest fuck. Was rough and made me get loud. Eventually he came. I tried to suck the leftover drops out of his dick but nothing really came out. I was wondering if he really came. I had to stop at a store and made it to the restroom and pushed out a decent sized load, I was happy. He's into rape scenes so we will eventually have another encounter.

Before him, my big dicked boyfriend gave me a good load up my hole 2 nights before.. And before him, another top friend of mine put a few loads in my hole. That was hot.

Few days ago - I had a Latino buddy of mine come by to rape my hole good. Waited for him ass up and he slid right up and in me. I was super horned up that night and was making sure to pulse my ass muscles good around his cock. He came within minutes. I was a bit bummed but he told me t wait 5 minutes so that he could catch his breath. 5 minutes later - he was deep pounding my ass - making me moan hard into my pillow. I was huffing the poppers hard and when he came his whole body literally convulsed on top of mine and he said it was one of the hardest orgasms he had had. Proud cumdump here!

I've been seriously lagging on my last load stories here - so I'll recount a threeway I had a few weeks back with a couple beefy hot white fuckbuddies of mine - one of whom reads these posts - so this is a bit of a shoutout to him. Played with them both separately and was nervous that the dynamic of a threeway would be off. You all know how that happens sometimes. Well, definitely didn't need to worry. We all got along great and they both got along with my ass. One bud with a nice thick cock rammed me hard and shot a decent sized load. Buddy two (the one on here) slid into that cummy hole and fucked me for a while and needed a break. They started making out while I sucked the first guy's cock - getting him hard and dripping with precum again. So of course - as soon as it was hard - I had to sit on it and milk him for a second load. After that - I slid off of him and some of that cum dripped out. I think that was the motivation guy two needed to get back up and in me. He churned that cum up into a frothy mess. He has a great dick - not as thick as guy one - but a length that hits all the right spots. He plowed me hard until he dumped his huge load into me. Three loads that night. Oh - and did I mention we also videoed most of the action? hehe.

Other than those two stories - I've been getting regularly fucked by some regular fuckbuds. Making sure this ass is being enjoyed by as many hung tops as possible. If you're in LA - come enjoy it too.

• Upvote 1

This morning, I did a blow and go on my way to eating breakfast at a place new to me.

Somehow I always start receiving messages on Grindr pretty much right when I walk in to Planet Fitness (random thought, I can't believe how much the area has improved! actually safe to walk at night).

As usual, a hot, hung, and horny black guy that said he absolutely must bust a load ... told him I'm just starting a workout at the gym, I'll be available in 2 hours.

I didn't hear back so I assumed he was not interested ... but exactly 2 hours later he messages his address and 'please'.

He lives a few miles away in Capitol Hill, and it was only a blow and go. We didn't even get to his apartment ... he whipped out his dick in the stairwell and I happily got on my knees to suck it.

I did all the work, slurping on that thick, seemed like 7.5 inches of cut bbc. He only lasted about 2 minutes before he gripped the back of my head, buried his dick deep in my throat, and busted a huge load.

I quickly got up and left.

Edited by wow4761

Got a message from a black guy, not a looker but at least hwp and, more importantly, monster hung. Talking a real 11" thick piece of bbc!

I picked him up at a bus stop not far from the gym, and we decided on doing it in a bathroom at a McDonald's, one where the employees don't even pay attention lol.

Once there ... I go in to the bathroom first cuz I'd eventually draw attention as the only non-black person there. He waited a few minutes before following.

He roughly grabbed my left arm and pulled me in to the private stall. He pushed me to my knees and rubbed my face in his crotch ... then ordered me to make him feel good. So I did.

My throat was tight yet very relaxed with no gag reflex. I swallowed his entire 11 inches of pure heavenly dick in one slow, steady gulp. Once I felt his pubes tickling my throat, I started fucking it with my face, going all the way out then bam back in ... using my throat muscles to massage and squeeze his head and dick.

He was moaning loudly. He grabbed my head, slammed it against the wall, and just started raping my throat ... OMG it felt so good him roughly fucking my face.

I simply grabbed on to his ass and enjoyed the ride. After about a little more than 10 minutes he whimpers, puts just the head in my mouth ... and busts a nice thick load, spraying the back of my throat with cum. He then slammed in balls deep making me choke, moaned again, and busted a second load!

I'd have let him fuck me raw but he's not in to ass,just oral.

I walked out first, bolted for my car, and he followed a minute later. My throat still feels wide open lol.

Edited by wow4761

I have been exchanging messages with a 25 year old cub on BBRT for a few months now. Today, he told me it was his birthday, and he wanted to be fucked good and hard. He shot me his address and I told him I was on my way. Yadda yadda yadda... fucked him good and hard just like he wanted (even though I'm more of a grinder than a pounder) shot my load, hung around for a little snogging. He told me he fantasized about being bred repeatedly by numerous guys. I told him to stay in touch, maybe that could be arranged.

tonight still buzzed got beyond the buzzed point picked up this cute little 38 year old 5'5 could not have been more than 110 pounds nice 7 inch uncut cock on him he skull fucked me for about 20 min then told me to get my ass into the bedroom and fucked me for a good hour. I told him to breed me don't pull out. He said you don't want that I'm not neg I said give it to me bitch so he did. Mind you status was not talked about before. Hopefully there is a round two first time I have Knownly taken a poz load I know I have taken some before but not know during the time of the fucking.

At a spa yesterday. Thin, tall guy there. Big, gorgeous dick. Not quite as thick as mine, but thick and a little longer.

Was in the sauna with my boyfriend. He was clearly showing off. Bf wasn't interested, but I did grab it before I left. Awhile later, he was still hanging around, he and I started blowing each other. An attendant kinda walked in. DIdn't see it but it was kinda obvious. Ended up in a closed off dressing room where we kept sucking each other. People came and went, voices right on the other side of the curtain. Got things wet with spit, tried fucking each other. Couldn't get it all the way in to him so it was my turn. He fucked me for a couple of minutes, felt good but obviously it wasn't all out. More so just stroking my insides. I saw him arching his feet and cramping up in the mirror, he said he was close, he pulled out and came on my ass and then slipped to the floor. I was standing over him, I almost sat on his dick to ride it, but decided to just jerk off over him. Came on his chin and chest. Left the dressing room. Some guy was there and saw us leaving together. My new buddy was naked. I was in a towel.  We showered together and went our separate ways. 

Last night in the sauna at the gym with married guy I've hooked up with a few times. In the past we went to my place but he was in a hurry, so I bent over for him in the sauna. It felt so good having him ease it in between my sweaty cheeks and then pound me hard as I leaned against the wall. It didn't take long, but it was so hot when he started to grunt and pump his load deep inside of me.

• Upvote 1

Ugh. A guy hit me up on A4A. He was pretty close, so I agreed to fuck him on my lunch break. Turned out I got April Fooled. His profile said he was 45.... Yeah, maybe he was 45 the last time a Clinton was president. Also said non-smoker, but there was a distinct reak of cigarettes about him. I almost left, but I was just horny enough that by closing my eyes and pretending I was breeding a hot lacrosse bro, I managed to get the job done. Karma owes me a hot fuck now, as I see it.

Sorry but that post was some funny shit! I hate false stats! I actually weigh myself more often than not just to give an accurate number. Fuck I don't like rounding to 200 when it says 204. Not to brag but most guys say my pics don't do me much justice.

Guess I should shave some years off, a few lbs, and add inches. I won't. I am with you. Be accurate. Hate outdated pics as well. Or pics that are taken with lighting and angles to make the person look way better.

Something to be said about Adult bookstores and bathhouses. No catfish bullshit.

• Upvote 1

Was playing with my toys last night, and had a plug in for almost 5 hours when the married dude from a couple of weeks ago hits me up.  Told him my pussy was open and wet and ready to get fucked.  He was st my place within a half hour and I was waiting for him riding one of my dildos (he like when im riding a toy when he walks in).  I sucked him, got him nice and hard, and for about 10 min he slow fucked me.  The verbal was incredible, I kept moaning like a bitch in heat.  He felt so good in me, and I was so wet after he came.  Played with my toys some more afterward, but mostly just kept a plug in to keep his cum from going anywhere.  Tried to find another top but no takers.

Ugh. A guy hit me up on A4A. He was pretty close, so I agreed to fuck him on my lunch break. Turned out I got April Fooled. His profile said he was 45.... Yeah, maybe he was 45 the last time a Clinton was president. Also said non-smoker, but there was a distinct reak of cigarettes about him. I almost left, but I was just horny enough that by closing my eyes and pretending I was breeding a hot lacrosse bro, I managed to get the job done. Karma owes me a hot fuck now, as I see it.

That blows, man. Nothing worse than being horny and with limited time to find the guy hasn't lied a bit, but just completely faked his profile.