Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went over to a reliable and dependable regular ... I was in desperate need to taste and eat a huge load. So much so that I drove the 30 miles southwest of the District to get it lol. Well, doesn't hurt that once at least that far out, the strange DC douche bag attitude seems to disappear.

No surprise that it's a black guy I sucked off. The moment we make it to his room I push him on the bed, remove his robe (excellent bottom ... always showered lol) ... and inhale his dick down my throat.

I was sucking his gorgeous bbc like my life depended on it when, after a few minutes, he asks if I could do him a favor ... jack him off while fucking him. He's only one of a handful of guys that I truly enjoy fucking ... I didn't answer, I grabbed his legs and pushed then to his chest, spat on my dick, and slowly slid into his too tight hole raw.

Once halfway in I lose patience, so I simply slammed the rest in ... I don't wait, so he had to deal with it until he loosened up a bit. I kept my promise and jerked him as I fucked his luscious ass.

I lasted about 15 minutes before his ass started tightening ... he was getting close. I flooded his hole with my big load, pulled out, put two fingers up his ass, and resumed sucking. He didn't even last 30 seconds before he grabbed my head and forcefully thrust all of his dick down my throat ... then busted his huge load.

Definitely worth the trip, even in evening rush traffic.

• Upvote 1

was approached by a mexican guy at my job that always watches me.  he's always grabbing his "junk", which i always notice is hard.  we went into a work store room where I was made to get on my knees and give him head.  His dick was extremely hairy and extremely sweaty.  I licked his sweaty nut sack as well-tried to lick his ass hole(which i might add smelled very musty), but was then pulled up by him and my pants pulled down and then with no condom-he shoved his "thick" dick(that had a lot of pre-cum oozing out the head) up my hole(it hurt like fucking hell) and he held on to my hips and drilled me in my hole for at least five minutes and felt his cum blast in me.  One thing that turned me on was how after he had screwed me and zipped up, he then called me a "puta" and walked away.  now whenever i see him and his mexican buddies, they all grab their crotches at me and whistle and call me a "puta".  i love it.

• Upvote 4

Guest MyDarlene

Finally getting to be spring around here (nyc area) so yesterday all day long guys were coming over to dump a load or two last load of the day was this guy 20ish skinny shy really big rock hard cock guess i've known him about 4 years now, came over after emailing me telling me he was backed up and needed to unload loves a very long edging milking session involves licking his cock and balls all around and up and down his shaft, then i swirl my tongue around the head of his cock just like he likes then go out the way down balls deep till i feel his balls on my chin, hear him moan about then i continue to work his cock in and out of my mouth and all the way down my throat when i know he's close i slow down and stroke his big cock up and down using baby oil while i gently suck and lick his balls nearly 40 mins later of edging and bringing him to the brink he couldnt hold it anymore and flooded my throat deep down with his creamy cum, oh i love being a faggot. 

Went for a sauna today. I like this sauna, its a mixture of older guys and young and mixed race blokes, something for everyone. I stripped off and went for a walk about, went into dry sauna and saw a husky bloke beefy and hairy fucking a young asian lad who was so noisy . I made it clear i wanted fucking, i was fingering my arse in front of him, he simply pulled out of the wailing kid and slid his cock, short but barrel thick right up me,had massive balls that were slapping against mine he smealt really sweaty and ripe...awesome, shot his load up me, but made the wailer suck him clean, but hey he lubed me good.

had a few sucks here and there, eent into dark steamroom and felt hot bodies, cocks, sex and poppers, it was a pure sex den, i felt these hands on my arrse and a finger up my lubed hole, no quesstions just shoved his cock right up, i got poppeted up and sucked quite a few cocks in front of me, the bloke grunted and told this other bloke, here have a go on him hes tight but lubed good, so i felt another cock slide right up my hole, he fucked me for ages i was ok as i was poppered on a sweatband so it was strong and good. I came out rested in the semi dark rest room on the leather benchbeds, i felt a hand on me, opening my srse cheeks fingering me, adking if i had been liaded, got excited and put me on all fours and rimmed me deep whilst really moaning sucking out the cum loads in me.

i then felt another bloke feeling my hanging balls from behind, i poured poppers on my towel and inhalied deep and felt so horny and relaxe, he slid right up my hole and fast deep fucked me, at this point yhere was quite a few guys gathering around, i could only seed shadow silhouete figures but made me horny he came in my hole deep and pulled out and left, i think the rimmer was trying to get back but was moved out of the way by another cock that just slid right up my hole and was really banging me, i was using poppers somuch i was flying, blokes after blokes slid up me taking turns on my cummy arse, i reckon all in all i took about 11 cocks and i think about 9 loads, and i was only there 1.1/2 hours.. .. awesome for a saturday afternoon.

• Upvote 3

Today was a VERY good day! I woke up knowing I was going to sex party in the evening in Upper Marlboro, MD and that a top I often hook up with would be there and was looking forward to fucking me.

Slut that I am, I checked my messages and made arrangements to hook up with this guy who'd fucked me before, near Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. We agreed on noon; I'd be done with my morning hike by then.

While hiking, I texted my regular boo to see if he was working. Wheee! He had time around 2PM. So, this is how my day went:

Finished my hike, got to Baltimore, got fucked, black guy, about 9" and very thick. Left his place and went to my boo's house. He fucked me and blew me afterwards, white guy about 8" and thick also.

Got home, cleaned up and killed time, went to the party, got there around 915PM. I sucked one guy and swallowed his load and received my second bj of the day :). Top dude showed up, he wastes no time getting hard in my mouth and fucking me. Third load in my ass!

I mingle a while, large crowd, sample a few cocks. Top dude catches me in the basement, fucks me again. Number four load! I stay in positionand have another cock trying to get inside me within a minute. I say trying because was way too soft. He gave up and this other guy who has fucked me twice before comes up behind me and pushes right in. God! White guy, amazing cock, 10" is my guess, not thick but he can fuck deep!

He was stoned though and although it felt damned good while he fucked me for a good twenty minutes, he pulled out before cumming. Fortunately, the guy who took his place had no problems. I didn't even turn to look at him, just let his anonymous cock slide into me and fuck me bare (I felt for a condom). He came inside me for my fifth load and seven cocks, not counting the bj I gave! All of them were bareback. Cum was trickling down my balls and the side of my left leg after the last guy came.

It's been an amazing day and now I must sleep!

• Upvote 5

I have got in from a great couple of days with my friend who essential 'owns' me whenever we hook up. We've hooked up loads of times. We've got an arrangement where I'll let him know when I've been loaded and he'll come round if he is free and add his load to finish it off.

This time we decided that I would go to his and spend it getting fucked. We've done something like this previously and I've mentioned it/him on here previously.

As soon as I arrived at his I had to strip down into nothing but my jock. From then I had to service his cock whenever he wanted. If he wanted me to suck his cock I had to whenever he asked. If he wanted a hole to fuck, I had to let him use me. If he needed a piss he decided whether I would drink it and be his urinal. It was hot. In total he loaded my throat twice and my ass three times. He also fisted my hole on the first evening and had my hole gaping. Once he'd finished fisting he gave me one of the hardest fucks I've ever experienced. He loves my hole sloppy and used but this must have really turned him on.

We finished up yesterday evening because he had to go and see his on-off partner. Luckily they have an 'open' relationship so I won't be missing this cock soon. He'll be over at mine in the week adding another load to my hole.

After leaving his I headed straight to a sauna. I hadn't touched my cock all weekend and it was throbbing. It felt stupid to waste being so horny and go straight back home. As soon as I arrived at the sauna as 60ish guy was also getting undressed. He spent the whole time staring at me. I knew right then that he would be in my hole. I got undressed and headed to the shower. He followed me and showered right next to me, 'accidently' touching me as he washed. As I was drying up I moved into him and told him to follow me. We headed to a cubicle where I dropped my towel and told him to fuck my hole. He ran his fingers over my ass and asked had I been fucked already. I confirmed I had. He smiled and said I felt "fucked loose" so he knew I had already been fucked recently. He played with my hole. After lubing he shoved his cock in. No mention of protection, he just shoved his seven inch wad in me. Unfortunately he came within a minute however he made sure every drop was in my hole. He said thanks and that he'd see me later. I did and he loaded me again, this time after watching me being fucked by another guy with the door open.

I spent the next three hours cruising the halls for any cock that wanted to have a go. I always find it amazing in saunas how many guys are willing to load a hole and don't bother with protection. I think that's why I love them. In total another 9 guys fucked me, 7 loaded my hole and two my throat. It was a very busy night in there, busier than I had seen it for some time. Some of the guys were not my type however I was in the mood to let anyone dump their load in me. A cock is a cock. A couple of guys had fucked me before.

I'm now at mine, playing with my used cum filled hole and my dick is swollen. If I feel up to it later I'll try and get a few more loads, but right now I'm going to enjoy my loose cummy hole.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 3

Last night invited 2 black tops over within an hour of each other. The first was a young kid (couldn't have been more than 22) but with a massive 9 inch cock. He went hardcore on my hole and left me leaking with 2 loads in my cunt. Next up was a bi guy with about 8 inches. I didn't tell him I had 2 loads inside already and judging by his moans of pleasure he didn't seem to mind. He rough fucked me in every position before adding his load to the mix.

• Upvote 3

Lat Monday afternoon, I had already taken 3 loads from buds when "Capt Hook - the Bahamian fucker with the nasty curved cock" hit me up. He had started dripping green pus that morning and wanted to know if I wanted a load before he went to Magnet...dirty fuck that I am, what else could I say but, FUCK YEAH!  

• Upvote 1

Last hookup didn't go according to plan, and I'm still a bit pissed.

A black guy hit me up on Grindr ... I eventually agreed to go to his place in PG (yeah, never again ... except for that other black guy in College Park).

I get there and while he's fit, has dreads and tats ... his dick is not what we discussed. I hate uncut dick (exceptions for Jamaican and Haitian / Dominican guys), plus it was smaller than he depicted. I'm no size queen, but dishonesty turns me off. I was there to blow and swallow, then get fucked ... but I was pissed so I blew him but ...

I then threw him on his bedroom floor doggie, pulled down his basketball shorts even more, spat on his hole, and just rammed my dick in. Only precum and spit for lube.

I grabbed his hips with both hands, gripping tightly. I wanted it to hurt I was so mad ... so I roughly fucked him and ignored his whimpers, and prevented him from running away lol. I'll admit he has a hot bubble butt, loved looking at my dick fucking it raw.

I ensured I didn't cum too soon, so every few minutes I'd stop fucking and jerked his dick while checking my phone lol ... then resume hammering that ass.

After 20 minutes he was pleading, "Slow down ... pull out".I ignored the first and just got more rough ... to the second I told him, "Shut up, slut. I'll pull out when I'm done."

I lasted another 10 minutes before I absolutely flooded his hole. Haha very intense and my cum was dripping out after I pulled out. I ordered him to suck my dick clean, which he did.

Still irritated by him ... I might go back but only to use his ass as I see fit.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 1

There's a regular top that breeds me every 1-2 weeks, we get along and he's a great top with huge thick loads.  I've said I'd love getting 2 loads if he had them one after the other, or him coming back to plant another in my cummy ass with his load as lube.  He knows I love taking cum but our schedules prevent us connecting more.  Nothing ever came of it.  Today we planned on him stopping over on his way home from work as usual--I was off today. 

Earlier I received a text from someone I didn't know who told me he got my # from a friend of mine who said I like taking dick bb and he had a big load to give today right after lunchtime.  I kept asking questions just who my "friend" was, but he wouldn't reveal who he was, but described me and my home very accurately.  I told him I was waiting for someone after work today and he said, "well now you'll be opened and lubed for him".  I said I wasn't sure my friend would want me used.  He asked if he knows I like taking cum, and am I pre-lubed when he gets here, and I said yes (I thought strange he would know that).  "Well then it doesn't sound like he'd mind.  If you don't like what I look like when I arrive and I don't fit my description I'll just leave, but you'll like my dick and the big load waiting for you."  He came over, bred me within 20 minutes.  It was a great fuck, a decent-looking guy average dick a little thick.  An hour later my friend text me "are you ready for me?" as he often does.  I said yes. He asked me to leave the door unlocked, lay on my stomach be passive and don't talk, don't turn over just wait for him--a scene that we've done before.  I heard him come in, undress, then creep into my bedroom.  I felt what I figured was his tie wrapped over my eyes as a blindfold, felt a hand on my ass and a finger feeling my hole--his finger sank right in my wet waiting ass.  He slid right into me in no time and was fucking like a demon, moaning how good it felt.  "I love fucking your wet pussy, bitch.  You really lubed up good today, bitch.  Ass feels warm like someone was just inside it, bitch."  He was slamming into me rougher than usual, pushing my head down into the pillow.  He came balls deep moaning loudly, laid on my back with his dick still inside for awhile before pulling out.  He presented his cummy dick for me to clean up had me lick his balls clean of all cum that squirted out on him.  Then as he left he said to me, "nothing like fucking a freshly used whore now and then", and left.  

He won't admit he set it up--ignoring my text--but that's the only thing that makes sense.  Still that was hot, trying to hold as much of those two loads in tonight. 

• Upvote 2

Just took another load from my married bud.  He made me ride my dildo while I was waiting for him to walk in, and while I was sucking him.  Sucked him, got him nice and hard, and he put me on my bed doggie style and proceeded to slide his raw cock into me.  didnt take long before he was pumping me full of his jizz.

• Upvote 2

Got home from work yesterday to find a message from a guy asking me if I wanted to get fucked. I had seen him online before but after checking again I saw that he was located very near to where I live now (just moved house two weeks ago). Was tempted as it has been a while but the preferences in his profile were a bit too kinky for my taste (neg status though and no indication for safe sex). Which is why I never contacted him before I remembered.Told him so. Immediate message back that he was not looking for kinky right now, just fucking, he was horny. Early fifties with a solid cock in his pics. Told him I could be over in an hour. Got the address and prepped.

Well, the guy certainly knew how to fuck and had stamina. After some chit chat got fucked for about 30 minutes from slow long strokes to hard pounding all the while talking dirty (usually not really my thing but was hot this time). I was hard the whole time and leaked precum but didn't cum. Shot his load in my hole with a loud grunt.

I was about to get up when he said he wanted some more if I wanted. Took him longer to cum the second time but it pushed me over the edge. Shot my load halfway through just from getting fucked. Nice big 2nd load. It was all doggy and my legs trembled when I walked back home feeling his cum in my ass. At the door he told me we could do this more often when his husband was away.

Never knew he was partnered, his profile said he was single.......started me thinking about his neg status in his profile, we never discussed.

• Upvote 1