Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got bred 8 times over the past week. 6 loads from the top with the BF (they're breaking up so more loads for me!), one I kept in me for a few hours and got video of it leaking out while at work. Always a great fuck and thoroughly enjoys how flexible I am.

One of the other loads was on Sunday from a visiting daddy type, slender but huge cock. Had me put my hands on his hotel room wall, rammed it in me, and fucked me stupid until he came.

I was still really horny and lucked out when this super hot, Italian muscle daddy hit me up. I was weak in the knees at his pics and how he spoke to me and within the hour he picked me up and took me to his place outside of the city. He ripped my clothes off, pushed me on the bed, and demanded that I show him his new pussy. I hadn't been so turned on in so long. He fucked my holes for 8 hours, pushing my legs back, making me submit, and using his weight and big arms to pin me down while he stretched me out.

At some point, and this is the best part, he started whimpering! Which drives me NUTS! He had me on my belly, crushing me and grabbing my hair while whimpering "you don't know how much Daddy loves his new pussy boy, and I can't wait to have you back and breed you all day." I could not take it anymore. I blew my load right then and there without touching myself, a first ever! He then gripped tighter around me and proceeded to really pound my cunt, saying that "you're a bad boy before cumming before Daddy. Now I'm going to abuse your pussy and make it sore."

And he really did it too. Two loads from him (making the day's total three) and hours later I couldn't sit.

I need more NYC tops like that!

So last night I thought I'd give our local bathhouse a try-- even though I typically don't find any cute bottoms there and usually end up settling for a blow job through a GH--I was horny and in the mood to breed someone different.

After I had been there for about 15 mins and realized that there weren't any of the type of boys I am into there (basically Im into muscled college jocks or twinks, smooth bodies and little firm bottoms), I was about to go back to my locker and change when this cute little boy walked by me, stopped and turned around and got his room key out and started jangling it in his hands.  I followed him down a hallway and he opened the door and went in and as I walked by I saw him sit on the bed and remove his towel.   He looked like he was about 18, small, cute and a tight smooth body just like I like them.  I walked to the door and he reached out and grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him.  He was a really sexy little boy and it was soon obvious that he wanted me to use him hard and treat him like a little slut.  For the next two hours I choked him, slapped his face, pinned his face and hands down on the mattress, slapped his hole, and kissed him deeply and spit in his mouth all while pumping load after load into his little tight hole.  I typically am the type that takes forever to cum and last night was no exception.  We fucked for a full hour before I seeded him the first time and then for some reason I seemed to be cuming in short loads about every 10 mins after that.   I used him in every position including picking him up and fucking him in my arms.  But the weirdest thing happened as we fucked almost non-stop for two hours....we started kissing and cuddling more and more and this little fuck boy went from being an open hole that I just wanted to use to being a sweet and cuddly boy that I couldn't stop breeding.   

Left at midnight after exchanging numbers and happy to say by 10am today he was already texting me asking if he could come over and stay with me tonight for another round.  I"m sure I will be seeing and breeding a lot more of him.  

• Upvote 15

So I was club hopping last night and was about to pass out in my car (rather sleep it off even there than get a DUI, not that DC cops do anything remotely close to work) when I get a message from a hung black guy I had seen at Starbucks earlier in the night.

He's staying at the DoubleTree, which happened to be off a street from the same roundabout I was parked at. Haha I was over in under 5 minutes walking.

I get up to his floor only to find him buck naked in the hallway in front of his door. I was nervous, but then again it was 4:30am. He ordered me to my knees and to start getting him hard.

I eagerly got on my knees and inhaled his gorgeous bbc down my throat. He kept getting harder and harder ... he has about an 8.5 inch thick dick. He precum a lot ... loved it.

After a few minutes he orders me on all fours on the bed. I do as told, and he starts eating my ass out like his life depended on it. I know what's coming next ... a raw fucking.

Sure enough, about 15 minutes later he gets up and I feel his monster thick dick head at my hole ... he rimmed me so well I was wide open ... he slid all the way in without issue. Once his balls hit my ass he basically started raping me lol.

I just love it when a top uses and abuses my ass ... selfishly fucking to get off. He did just that ... 30 minutes of pure animalistic raw fucking ... I was truly in pain, tried to get away but his grip was so strong on my hips I couldn't move.

He finally flooded my hole while pulling back on my hair and calling me a good cum slut.

After he was done, he kept fucking for a few minutes to really dig that load in my hole.

He pulled out, used my shirt to wipe off, and kicked me out. Mmm hell yes!

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 3

FT. LAUDERDALE - Finally - been out of the scene for a while!  Got to breed a cute chasing neg bottom boy here in town.  Went to his apartment.  He sucked me hard, bent over the couch, and took my raw cock and load.  Enjoyed the poz talk and really enjoyed finally getting to nut in a warm hole!

• Upvote 7

A little while ago, spend an hour and a half with this bbc guy I play with regularly. We injected some cum into my ass with a turkey Baster. We got to fucking and he came a total of about 4-5 times. By the time he was done with my ass, it was leaking quite a bit of his nut. Took pictures, maybe post them later.

• Upvote 1

Two today. First met up with a guy from CL after work at my place. 32, white, average size with a thick uncut cock and a wedding band. Hot, no-frills fuck, he only dropped his jeans and drawers, bent me over the bed and fucked me. He seemed a bit nervous and it took him awhile to bust his nut, but damn it was a great way to start the weekend.

The second was around 9 pm with a somewhat regular fuck bud from the gym who's around my age. He's more of the take it slow type who likes to make love. Enjoyed the making out and oral fun as well as when he finally had my legs on his shoulders for a slow grind.

Edited by KindaBasic
  • Upvote 1

I was dead tired when I wrote my last load but woke up this morning with more energy. Met with a semi-regular 9 1/2 (6 around) bbc fuckbud we chilled, he worked on getting hard. He's a no frills fucker, no kissing, no rimming, no sucking, no cuddling, but it's worth it with the amount of fuck he throws into me. We got freaky and used a turkey baster to put some of my saved frozen loads up in my hole. He gets me on all 4s, shoulders pushed down. He then takes his time when he pushes into me and makes sure I've smoked and relaxed and that I'm poppered up. He pumps in hard and puts the first load. He stays in and enjoys the feeling of our mixed cum around his dick. He stays hard and goes slower and pumps another load. And slowly but surely, a third load. He works at pushing those loads deep in my hole with his fat dick. He pulls out making sure nothing leaks out. Takes his time and we change positions from the center to the edge of the bed. Still all 4s but he's standing instead of kneeling behind me. Thumps his dick against my ass. I'm not allowed to grind, just be there as his object. After a few minutes, he's hard again and gives me another slow fuck. After a good while I can tell he's pumping in another huge load by his groans. And he leaves it in and just the feel of those loads alone in my velvet hole pushes him over the edge and he lets out another load. It's leaking out of my hole as he pulls out. He took a few pictures which I'll post later. I drive home happy. Too tired to look for more dick, but I want to. Go to sleep. I wake up in the morning, 8 hours later, I let out a little fart and its wet so I get to the bathroom thinking I got to shit from yesterday's food and I push and hear the familiar plop. I wipe and I realize the only thing on the toilet paper is sloppy cum. I look in the bowl and it's nothing but a good amount of cum that I pushed out. Very happy boy.

• Upvote 1

Two loads from a guy I met at a dinner party given by mutual acquaintances. Nice bearded guy, hubby material. We apparently were the two "trophy gays". We were the only two smokers too. While outside having a cig he said he had felt obliged to attend but was bored out of his mind and rather be at home fucking a juicy hole. Told him I felt the same but then on the receiving end of a big thick dick. Both of us laughed at that.

When he announced pretty early he was leaving for the train station I offered to walk him there since I was going in that direction anyway (chance for me to leave the boring dinner party too). He told me again he was horny as fuck so instead of the station we walked to my home. Nice thick 7" but I hadn't counted on the PA....Fucked like there was no tomorrow and planted two loads in me, slapped me on the ass with a "hope to see ya next time", dressed and left for the station. My ass is still sore from that PA but at least I have his phone#.

• Upvote 4

Got a load in my mouth and one in my ass last night.  Met up with a married guy earlier in the evening. He came over and I sucked him off.  Average cock, ok load.

Second guy was someone I was with about 5 years or so ago, though he fucked me safe then.  Last night I went to his place, sat next to him a bit just massaging his cock through his pants, then pulled them down and slowly started servicing his cock with my mouth.  I made sure to get his smooth balls as well, and I pushed back his legs and ate his hole for a while.  fuck that got me so hot right there!  After a while I got on my knees, he got behind me and slid his cock into me.  It was one of the best fucks ive had in a while.  right sized cock, right speed, it was awesome.  filled me with a huge load.  biggest ive taken in a while.  Cant wait to meet up with him again!

• Upvote 1

Cruising in the park. A light crowd overnight including a hot black man. Got on my knees and started sucking him, then he asked if I needed any weed while he smoked up. Passerbys walked through so we split, and when I tried to meet him again he kept shaking me off for another guy... a little peeved, I started looking for my next guy. A few minutes later he was back rubbing his dick against my lips. I'm getting him closer... and another guy walks by staring and smirking. My guy takes off again saying he'll be back. Finally realize he's dealing some other business and decide he's not worth my time. 

Go for a stroll and find a cute latino a little older than me. Through broken English/Spanish I start sucking him, and he reaches around and starts trying to finger my hole. We were a little exposed, but he was hot and getting me hotter, so I dropped trou and he went to town humping my ass. He pulls out as he's cumming and I can see a few of his shots hit the ground (lame). We clean up, he sits down on a bunch, and pulls me down to sit on his lap and starts grinding into me. In no time he's hard again and wants to fuck! A few more people are around us now, so I invite him back to my place. We walk over (him running into some friends and pretending not to know me), then get naked, and he just wants to fuck. At one point, balls deep the second time, he asks... "Have condom?" I had to stifle a laugh!

• Upvote 1

So I met up with a trans woman today with a fantastic 8 inch long and very thick rock hard cock... she fucked me raw and bred me no less than 3 times in in over and hour of incredible fucking.... I have RARELY been fucked harder or better.  I am sore and full in the best way possible

Edited by Scott253
  • Upvote 2

FT. LAUDERDALE - It feels good to be back!  Got to breed 2 bottoms back-to-back Saturday night.  First one was a 20-something black guy in a hotel.  He had posted a cumdump ad on Craigslist.  When I arrived he had 4 loads in him.  I hopped up on the bed and slid my cock right into his cummy hole.  Added load 5 to him.  The best part was when I was leaving I held the door for the next guy as he was coming in to breed the cumdump!

I left there and went straight to the cumdump's apartment that I bred a couple days ago.  He let me in and was naked just like the last time.  He dropped to his knees and sucked my cock.  I had brought a wet rag with me since I knew I'd be fucking back-to-back.  I didn't want him to know I had just blown a load so I cleaned my cock off really well.  He bent over the couch for me and I slid in.  When I asked how many loads he had in him he replied, "I don't know, I lost count."  Wow!  A true whore!  I added my load after about a 10 minute fuck, got dressed and left.  

• Upvote 1

Saturday night, a guy from the town over was drunk and offered me 100 bucks to take him to the strip club and then go back to his place. I said of course, got him, we spent about 2 hours at the club, then back to his house. While he was in the bathroom, i stripped and was wagging my ass on his bed when he came out. He dove in and started eating me like it was his job. Between the rimming and his fingers, he got me loose enough to take his nice thick cock. He had to have fucked me for an hour, at the end when he pulled out cum shot out of my ass down to my feet (doggy style lol) and then dripped all the way down my sack. 
It may have been one of the hottest nights out in a while. 

• Upvote 1