Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest youngun88

went to my local cruising ground this morning to meet a buddy and when i got there there was a couple of other guys hanging around. we found a quite spot where i got onto all fours and started sucking his cock (about 6inches ish), i sucked him good and too good it seemed as he came in my mouth. he pulled up his trousers but as he was 2 guys game over to be serviced too. i could not say no and the dropped their trouser. one was long and slim and the other had a massive head but not massive in length. he came up behind me nd used his spit as lube. he never asked anything about a condom but went straight in. the other guy was watching and jacking his cock. the guy fucking me pinned my head down into the dirt and took real control of me and came. when he pulled out he told me to clean his cock. as i started the other guy was already on his knees starting to fuck me. was totally awesome and i love the lack of control i got. love it

Guest UserDeleted0419

Well men, I guess I'm back on the horse! In the past week, I've taken a solid 31 Loads. Last Wednesday-Saturday I hosted pump and dumps, and I certainly wasn't disappointed. 5 Wednesday, 4 Thursday, 4 Friday, and 8 on Saturday! Some were repeats who just couldn't get enough of my hole, some were totally anon, and some from buds I've made along the bareback highway. Yesterday was an even BETTER day, ending with 10 loads in me, from some of Houston's best in the bareback community. I forgot how much fun it was to open this hole up to whoever wants it! I've got 1 in me as I type, and I don't think it'll stop there tonight. Happy hunting fellas!

ST. AUGUSTINE - Finally got to breed fuckboy407 from BBRT last night.  Cute slim tall mother fucking twink.... great jockstrapped ass.  Came to my hotel (Thank you for that) and bent right over.  Hit the poppers and took my raw cock.  We didn't video this time but hopefully tonight I can get up to Jacksonville and fill him again and video it.  Happy Breeding, guys!

• Upvote 6

Two young muscle boys from my 24 hr gym about 3 weeks ago. Both teenagers, they were obviously interested in one another when I walked in. At first, I pretended not to notice initially but steadily made it more obvious that I was watching as they became more and more 'involved' with each other.

If my eyes weren't giving me away, the raging hard on must have. Eventually they moved into the showers and closed the door.

As I assumed I wasn't welcome to follow, I tried getting back to weights. After a few minutes, I realised that the door to the change room was open. I was being invited, to watch at least. Then the older one signalled me to come closer...he turned me to face the younger one and pulled down my shorts.

His cock was pushing past my sphincter before my mouth was on his mate's cock. I took several loads each that night as they swapped me between them.

• Upvote 16

Had planned a fuck date (finally, it has been a while). Prepped and waited until I got a message from him cancelling because it "was too hot to fuck"! True, temperatures here were soaring up to 35C (95F), which is unusual here, and it was muggy. Fuck! All prepped and horned up and the guy cancels.

Sent a text message to a guy close by who had fucked me before with a FB (he wasn't online so just a wild guess). Got one back saying to come over in 3 hours. His husband would be away then and he would ask a FB (he loves to watch too).

Cleaned again just to be sure and got over there. New FB, hadn't seen him before but decent looking enough and a big bulge in his gym shorts.

Guy dumped the first load. FB had problems cumming and must have fucked my ass for 45 mins before he shot his load (not that I minded ;-) Made me cum halfway from just having my ass pounded and his big balls slapping against my butt. Then 1st guy dumped a 2nd load and made me cum again.

Very good unexpected session. Walked home all sweaty, three loads in my ass and head still spinning from the poppers.

• Upvote 6

Seem to be getting fed more loads then getting them up my hole lately.

Posted a CL ad and sucked off an EMT, I live near a hospital and could see the logo on his shirt. He got a phonecall during, sounded like a girlfriend, while he talked he really started skull fucking me. Had he eat his ass too, real hairy fucker. Then he came in my mouth and got me to show it to him before I swallowed

• Upvote 2

Busy day here. Bred a short cubbish college kid earlier I met on CL earlier in the afternoon. He's home for the summer and his parents away for the weekend, so he invited me over. He was tight as hell, but after some intensive making out and foreplay I got deep in his hole and fucked him doggy style until I blew my load.

Then this evening I got invited over by a couple I know in the Hamptons who are both tops. They also had a friend there for the weekend, a hung tall, bearish top. I've played with the couple a few times in the past and they always send me away nicely fucked. The new guy added even my fun (and cum) to the mix.

• Upvote 3

Posted some ads on CL. Was visiting my parents for the past 3 days. Meet a guy around 2am this morning, took me out to a creek parking lot. He arrived naked. I blew him for about 15 minutes while driving to the lot, then ate his hole out for about 30 minutes until he turned around and shot a load down my throat. YUMMY!

Came out this afternoon, a guy on Grindr I had blew before wanted to nut, so he came over and shot his load down my throat. YUMMY!

Finally posted another ad on CL, got this hot ass 20 something year old guy over, nervous as hell, wanted a BJ and to top. Said it was his first time with a guy, and third time having sex period. I worked his dick over damn good. I had him moaning while he ran his hands threw my hair and down my arm. I told him I wanted him inside me, he turned me around and lubed my ass up, trying to slowly stick it in, but it went all force in, hurt, but felt so good. He worked my ass for about 5 minutes before filling my pussy up with his hot jizz. It's leaking out as I type this post... :)

• Upvote 5

I've been on the apps, A4A, and BBRT all day trying to get pounded and maybe even loaded up if at all possible. Had a few promising leads, but they all eventually went silent.

Then Grindr said I had a message from a 21yo, mixed, stocky, bear looking for right now. No pic, but I was horny and said hello back anyway. He was straight to the point and asked if I was a bttm and could host. Yes and yes. We exchanged pics and he was a cute college guy but his cock pic was at a bad angle so it was hard to tell if he was average or above - definitely wasn't small. I invited him over and in 10 minutes he was knocking.

He had a linebacker build with a bit of a bushy beard. Legs like tree trunks. Came in, pulled off his shorts and layed back on my bed. I pulled down the underwear and I was not disappointed! 8 inches, cut, and THICK! He was already rock hard because, you know, 21yo black/Cuban college guy... I went to town deep throating and servicing his awesome cock to the best of my ability.

After 15 minutes of moaning, he asked if he could fuck me. So polite! He wanted me to lie flat on the bed and he would climb on top. We got in position and I lubed us up with extra spit I still had from the bj. As he slid inside my hole I resisted the urge to tell him to stop a few times because he was so thick. I'm no newbie, but he was seriously stretching my limits! He started slowly then picked up the pace as I got more comfortable.

He fucked me raw for 10 minutes or so until I felt his strokes getting quicker and deeper. Then without any stupid "I'm coming!" bullshit, he pushed his cock all the way inside and I literally felt it pumping his load deep inside my guts! It was amazing! There was so much cum, I use some to j/o with after he left. The rest is still inside me.

• Upvote 7

Got a text from the new guy from a few days ago. The one who I thought had problems cumming but made me cum handsfree doing so. Got my number from the other guy. He liked my hole and wanted a repeat if I was up to it.

And a repeat it was. Guy went on and on and on. Made me cum already, my legs started to hurt and I finally begged him to cum.

Afterwards he said he likes fucking even better than cumming. He gets off on seeing his bottom squirm, moan and begging for his load until they can't take anymore. Said he trained himself to control his orgasm because once he cums he is done. No sloppy seconds, takes too much time before he can go again. Said he can fuck for hours and he loves it. Well, it wasn't hours, not even one I think, but it felt like it.

This guy is a keeper! Thick 6" and big balls too. He is partnered but he said they don't have sex anymore so he fucks around when he's horny. Doesn't live to far away either! I have a feeling I will seeing more of him.

So first I have a dry spell for far too long (for my taste anyway) and then I get dicked several times in a few days ;-)

• Upvote 4

Had a wild Sunday with 7 different black tops who left a total of 8 loads in my hole. The last dude, a young thug type I met on CL, was so into my nutted up hole and asked me to push the cum all out onto his dick. Such a pig. He pounded me for a good 30 and left me with my last load of the night. Such a hot fun piggy day.

• Upvote 4

FT. LAUDERDALE - Last night was incredible!  I love living down here!  A guy on BBRT had posted his address and told anyone that wanted to come breed him to look for a silk tie over his door handle and if it was there he was open for loads.  I went 3 different times to breed him and each time I was sharing his cummy pussy with other tops!  The first time I was there I was load #5.  I have no idea how many loads he had by the third time I bred him!?  When I left there I signed onto Grindr and got hit up by an anonymous cumdump that was 4 minutes away.  Apparently he was sucking the cock of the guy who was whoring him out and this would be a totally anonymous pump & dump.  He sent an ass pic and I was intrigued.  When I arrived it was even better than I imagined.  Sexiest little twink body I've seen in a long time and in the perfect position.... ass up, face down, sucking the cock of his buddy.  I bred him and left.  What a night!

• Upvote 5

Hooked up with a guy on grindr this morning. About 25, slimmer than I usually go for but a good amount of body hair. Noticed while he was eating my hole out that he had a guard (Irish police) uniform hanging in his room, so he must have been one. Was wearing superman underwear too which I thought was funny. He started off safe which was disappointing, but when it broke he just took it off and kept going raw even though the rest of the roll was on the table beside us. Pulled out and came over my ass, but then shoved back in. Fingered the rest in myself while I was sucking him clean

• Upvote 1

. . . Then without any stupid "I'm coming!" bullshit, he pushed his cock all the way inside and I literally felt it pumping his load deep inside my guts! It was amazing! There was so much cum, I use some to j/o with after he left. The rest is still inside me . . .

Sounds like a hot time. I love guys who don't ask and don't feel the need to announce when they are cumming. I find it more natural and so much hotter to take a load from a guy who just lets go inside me when he's ready.