Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest MightyMouth

i don't get to play very often but i had some free time this weekend so i spent some time on grindr cruising around. 

we 

#1 - hot dad invited me over to watch him play with his hole (we're both bottoms so fucking wasn't on the menu).  didn't take long before we were in a hot 69 feeding each other our swimmers.  next time, his husband is fucking both of us.

#2 - bbc.  met up at a cute young 25 year old black guys house.  i knew he was long but the pic he sent didn't do justice to the girth.  much as i would have liked to get his seed up my ass, he was just too big (9x6 easily which is difficult when you've only been fucked once in the last 6 months) so i gulped him down and came home to popper up and loosen my hole with my dildos which leads us to #3.

#3 - about 4:30 this morning i got hit up by a 20 something, Latino, Bear who wanted to fuck.  i'd changed my profile to set up a face down, ass up anonymous scene.  He was right down the road so i unlocked the door and assumed the position.  He walked in and went right to eating my pussy which just makes me wild.  we were both hitting the poppers pretty hard and He decided he wanted to kick back and get sucked before pounding my hole so i flipped around and sucked on him for a good long time.  very nice, 7" long, thick cock with full, low-hanging balls and a real nasty talker.  finally, He was ready and flipped me back on all fours and mounted me.  about 10 minutes later he flooded my guts with his babies.  

all in all, a pretty good weekend.

I've had a regular fuckbuddy for a couple of months who's into all kinds of stuff that I have tried to help him with. One thing we kept coming back to is me fisting him, which I have done about ten times now, sometimes with his boyfriend there taking turns with me. I've really gotten into it! We talked about getting to the point where I can get my dick and cock inside at the same time, but that's too much for him right now. So I usually just jack off on my fist and shove my load into his hole.

Haven't posted in a while. Fucks here and there. Just had a handyman that works on buildings in my area come over. Never met him in person before but he saw my CL ad that I was looking for loads.

Older, slim, fairly muscular guy with a nice size cock 7.5 but with girth. He came in and unzipped his pants and dropped his briefs down (older guys in briefs turn me on) and had me suck his cock. Tasted great but he said he hadnt came in a while now and he was a bit nervous he would cum quick.

We switched to the bedroom where he slid his nice cock into my hairy hole doggy style. Felt amazing. Pumped it for a bit and I could tell he was churning that seed. I told him to to fuck me on my back and we switched to my arms on his shoulders. I could tell by his face he was getting close to unloading so I squeezed my ass muscles and told him to dump that seed inside me. His face of relief as he shot his warm load in me was awesome. He wanted to pull out quick but I told him to push it in further, deep. He eventually pulled out, still kinda hard and I wanted round 2 but he said he had a job to go to. I'll definitely hit him up again. Starting the day with some much needed protein.

• Upvote 4

My last load received was about two this morning. The missus wanted some White Castles so I decided to take a detour to the adult video store. As soon as I went in the back I caught the eye of a tall guy who motioned me to come into his booth. He already had his dick out and hard. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth.

He wasn't long but thick, it took a moment for my mouth to adjust his cock, and once I took a hit of my poppers I was hitting my stride taking him balls deep, running my tongue under his shaft while he pumped my mouth and I licked and sucked his balls.

It didn't take long for him to grab my head and throat shoved his cock down deep and shot his load down my throat, I sucked him till he moaned and was dry

At a BBRT party. 25 guys loads of sucking wanking snogging and fucking. Ended up fucking guys and being fucked and being seeded by the host. Then got fucked by an older bear guy who shot his load over my arse. Ended up seeding a young asian gu.

• Upvote 1

I was in San Francisco for the Dore Alley Fair this last weekend.

My husband wanted to go to a big leather fair this year, so this was it.

We arrived in SF on Friday and went to a sex party at Steam Works.

I was bored.

The next morning my hubby ran off to Mr. S Leather to get tickets to the "Bay of Pigs," party happening later that night at a huge club South of Market.

I got onto the Scruff app while he ran the errand.

Right away i got two "Woofs!"

One guy started sending me pictures of his big cock!

(see Pic)

I went over to his place 2 blocks from the hotel.

He was from Italy but living in SF, with a hairy chest.

He loved to kiss and rub his hairy body against mine.

He sucked my cock while he fingered my hole.

Then stood up with a super hard on.

I got on my knees on the bed and he inserted his big white cock in my pussy.

He fucked me deep, kissing me on the back of the neck.

Then he turned me over on my back and fucked me while we kissed.

He sucked on my nipples back and forth, while his cock was still deep my cunt.

I got so excited I could feel I was ready to squirt.

"I'm gonna shoot," I said. He sat up pumped me harder and we shot at the same time.

I could feel his cock head throb inside me.

We both laughed with delight, while his cock was still in me, he carefully and slowly pulled out.

We kissed again and I left to meet my husband on Folsom at Mr. S Leather

Screenshot_2016-08-02-16-33-15.png

Edited by JizzDumpWI
removed per OP request
  • Upvote 3

Just left the local "cruise" spot in middle of desert , pretty much need 4X4 to get there I have a F-150 Raptor ... Was fun got to off road and get seeded from lean hung Latino , was about to leave when 3 young Marines pulled up all looking to bust a nut, glad I went 5 loads in all .

• Upvote 10

Just left the local "cruise" spot in middle of desert , pretty much need 4X4 to get there I have a F-150 Raptor ... Was fun got to off road and get seeded from lean hung Latino , was about to leave when 3 young Marines pulled up all looking to bust a nut, glad I went 5 loads in all .

Fuckin hot experience bro I luv Marine cocks n loads ! About 3 years ago I spent a weekend with 3 big n very horny hung Marines n no holes was left unfilled I walked funny n shit Marine babys for a week I deffo need a repeat of that time ;)

• Upvote 3

So Monday I met up with a friend but we hadn't fucked in 2 years according to him. I did forget how good his big thick black cock felting fucking my ass. We fucked for 2 hours with a nice crummy hole for me at the end. We had met 7 and half years ago and I convinced him to bareback me and we fucked weekly for months like that until we both got busy and met up when we could. I know he has been fucking others bareback after us and now he likes to have dirty talk when he is about to cum. I guess I'm just proud of letting out his true bareback nature from his condom one of 7 years ago.

• Upvote 1

Was so horny yesterday. But I was working. So I put a couple of fictitious appointments in my calendar. Then I looked up a couple of FBs. And lucked out on both. The first guy couldn't accommodate but was going by a pub in Holborn that has great fuck toilets, his instructions were go to last cubicle, be naked facing the wall sniffing poppers. So I did. He arrived unzipped and rammed his dick in. Fucking hot!! But within 2 minutes he's grunting and cumming in me. He zips up and leaves. I got dressed hopped on the tube to Tottenham Hale and met the second guy at his flat. Big bear of a guy, I barely got my clothes off and he's ramming his dick in using the first guys cum as lube. Fucks me in various positions for about 20 mins. Then grunt and I'm full of cum. Boy he came a lot!! I brought a butt plug with me and got him to insert it to keep the loads in. I then went back to work in my communal office with no one the wiser and two lots of cum just trickling out of my butt making my shorts wet!! Good afternoon!!

• Upvote 2

It was 10 days ago. I was my favorite bathhouse walking around naked looking for cocktail. I found it in the sauna. Hot college boy was sitting on the bench. I went to sit next to him and the next thing I knew his cocktail was in my mouth and his fingers were in my hole. I stood up turned around and lowered my assignment onto his cocktail and rode him hard. He shot up my hole and then left. I hooked up with him later and he faced me again, this time on my back.