Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

FT. LAUDERDALE - Had a 22 yr old local that has been trying to tag team a bottom with me for a long time.  Finally we were in the same area and there was a willing cumdump that I've bred many times before that agreed to take both our loads.  So I pulled up to the apartment building first and waiting on the other top.  He arrived and the bottom told us to come on in.  He sucked both of our cocks.  The 22 year old was sexy and had a nice uncut dick.  The bottom asked who wanted to go first and the 22 year old did after I lubed up the sluts hole with my spit.  He fucked him for 3 or 4 minutes then let me have a turn.  The cumdump felt really good!  I blew a load in him not too long after and eagerly watched the younger guy slide in.  I was very turned on and my dick never went soft.  I wanted to nut again so when the other top pulled out for a minute I worked my way back in.  I nutted in the slut again!  The other top slid back in and added his load.  The bottom asked me to go back in him and push the other guys load further inside so I obliged.  Went home, got back on Grindr (where we had arranged this soiree) and neither of them were online.  I sent the top a message saying "Hope you enjoyed yourself."  This morning I woke up to this reply "Yes I did but now you need to fuck me!  Wow"    Haha.  Looks like I'll be breeding a little stud soon and I'll share the details!

• Upvote 7

Got invited out to Fire Island by the guy I have been fisting. He wanted to have a party and be sure there were plenty of tops. Saturday night rolls around and things get started. We're set up in a bedroom with two guys on their backs to get fisted and six or so others who are supposed to help. I thought most of them were pretty stupid and not interesting but there was one guy who was doing most of the work in the other fisting bottom who was damn hot.  Mexican, beefy, salt and pepper hair, big really thick pierced cock. Mine was definitely longer but his was like 50% thicker than mine.  

We're getting into it, fisting our guys with a few other guys stepping in once in a while. I'm pretty horned up because I haven't shot in like 3 days and I am talking pretty rough to my buddy because he likes that and I like that. And Miguel, the Mexican dude, is liking it too and encouraging me. When he step away to let other guys have a chance he sticks close to me so I ask him about the ring in his cock and I heft it few times to feel how heavy it is. He grins at me.

Then suddenly there's some kind of drama somewhere else in the house and lots of shouting. My host gets up to go find out what's happening and Miguel's like, "C'mon, " and leads me out to the deck and we jump down to the walk and pretty soon we're back at the place he is staying. And yeah, I took his huge thick pierced dick and his load, no questions asked!  

• Upvote 6

Last week I went to my first cumunion and at the end I flip fucked with a hot guy and bred him.  Looks like I've made a new fuckbud (hopefully).  Last night he invited me over to breed him, but I told him only if he'd flip and fill me too this time.  Told him I was also good with him inviting anyone else hot, considering we met at cumunion and both into groups.  Set it up in the afternoon for last night.  In the meantime, this vers, tatted hot slut I've bred 4 times in the past few months text me to come load him up last night.  He actually saw me and the other guy fucking at cumunion but didn't interrupt lol.  I didn't reply at first.

Then the host hits me up with pics of another hot guy that's been on my radar the past month on bbrt and asks if he wants me to invite.  Sexy as fuck, hot lean body and vers.  Of course I said yes and mentioned the cumdump I'd fucked a few times.  He'd fucked him before too, and told me to invite. 4 guys, all vers.  The new guy I didn't know had the most amazing hole, and I almost blew my load about 5-6 times....had to keep pulling out or it would've ended too early for me!!  He ended up breeding the host, then jamming his cummy cock in my ass.  I then went down to eat the hosts cummy ass and he was spotlessly clean after 45 mins of fucking.  I told him to sit on my face so I could felch him, and he smothered me with his cummy hole and crack till I ended up blowing my load.  He hopped up and jacked his load into my mouth which I swallowed and cleaned up.

I didn't get my ass bred like I planned, but fucked and got fucked non-stop for close to an hour and had a HOT fucking time!  Tops and bottoms are fun, but I fucking love vers guys, anything goes :)  have a feeling I might have got another fuckbud last night....we all had a pretty hot fucking time I think, and I sent the new guy my # on bbrt to reconnect soon!

• Upvote 6

Started Prep one week ago. Took 4 anon loads Sunday and 3 yesterday at Greenhouse sauna in Darlaston. 

I also eat Chia seeds with plenty of water the two days before taking loads: they make my rectum and ass hole well greased and soft.

• Upvote 4

Was at melrose spa in west Hollywood this past Saturday, the 27th. Got to the sling immediately, put on my blind fold and let the guys have at it. I took about 5 raw cocks in 30 minutes, only a few bred me. Not sure just know the cum was there. Was surrounded by a hot group, maybe 6 guys once I took my blindfold off. Sexy kid was stroking by my face watching me get fucked so I made him shove his dick in my mouth.

Unfortunately one of the tops decided to finger me and I hate that, it's irritating and it's not cock, so I left that scene.

Hit the glory hole and tried to get some more but wasn't very busy. Met a little Asian stud and fucked him for an hour until I blew a load inside of him.

Edited by Ghfucktoy
  • Upvote 2

Just took 2 loads. First load was a bear I have been trying to get with for a while.

Second load was a built skinhead. Big cock, big cummer. Several white pride tattoos. He railed my hole good, and filled me up full. He ducked me so violently. It was wonderful.

• Upvote 3

So, Friday the 26th of August, I took a day off work to hook up with this guy I knew was recently sero converted. Mark had been pozzed a couple months ago and as far as I knew was on meds.

We had fucked before. He is a versatile bottom and a multiple cummer. I knew I could count on him for multiple loads!

I showed up at his place shortly after 8 am and we were naked and into it minutes later. After about thirty or forty minutes of foreplay, kissing, sucking, rimming, jacking and so on, I begged him to fuck me.

Mark had me lay on my stomach and, while I shifted poppers, he lubed me up and then pushed his hard cock inside me. Wonderful! I was being fucked by a poz guy I knew, without protection. If you have followed any of my posts, you know I'm skipping PreP several days a week.

Well, I arranged our play time on Monday and, knowing he was poz, I stopped taking my pills that night. So, no PreP for me for six days (I skipped Saturday, too). I knew mark was on meds but just skipping PreP made the sex incredible for me!

As expected, he came in my ass six times, once in my mouth, and had three dry orgasms. I was so aroused ,I managed to top him and blew my load in his ass after a good 15 minutes of thrusting. So hot!

After, we were cuddling and kissing and so on and he commented that it was a good thing I was I on PreP because he had some problems with drug interactions for HIV treatment with some other meds he was on, and he wasn't actually "undetectable".

I asked him what his VL was and he said 400,000 last time he was tested, three weeks ago.

I kissed him and told him I'd stopped taking PreP nearly a week ago. He just hugged me, then said "I need an hour before I can come again."

I gave him that hour, and he gave me more.

Im taking this Friday off, too!

• Upvote 12

I went camping last weekend and fucked a really hot twentysomething guy named Nick in the woods. He had groped me earlier and said that he wanted to get fucked by a lot of guys that night, so when I saw him take off up the trail with another dude, I followed. I watched the other guy (a pretty hot but druggy twink) fuck him for a bit, then went up to them and fed the cumdump my cock while he got railed. We moved from the picnic table to the sling (it's a gay campground with a play area in the woods), and I watched and stroked Nick's body while the twink rode him hard. Nick was stroking his own dick, a beercan-fat fuckstick that was at least 8" long, and I bent over and got a taste of it while he got pounded. Another bearish guy came up on Nick's other side, and when the twink begged off, saying he was too wasted to cum, the bear took his place. I stuck my own cock in Nick's mouth and kept rubbing his gorgeous body while the bear fucked him. Then the bear asked if I wanted a turn :)

I wasted no time sliding deep into Nick's ass, and it was awesome. It takes me a long time to cum though, so after about 10 minutes or more of riding his hole I asked if he wanted a little break and helped him out of the sling. We chatted for a bit, and then two other guys took him away to their cabin while I went back to the dance hall to refresh my drink. A little later, I went back up the trail and found Nick again. I held his fat dick while he pissed like a racehorse, and then I bent him over and took his ass again. I love fucking a guy who's standing up, but bent over a table or bracing against a wall, and that's just how I took Nick, riding his well-used but tight hole for the second time until I went over the edge and blasted a huge load deep inside him. We said our goodbyes and I left him there, probably still looking for more loads.

• Upvote 7

Guest MightyMouth

I met up with a fuck buddy for a lunchtime quickie today. He left the door open for me and when I entered the room he was on all fours, presenting his ass for me to eat.  I obliged him. He is an experienced bottom and clamped down on my tongue letting me know he liked it, which just made me work harder.

After about ten minutes he commanded me to strip and show him my pussy. He lubed my ass, stuck a bottle of poppers under my nose and went in balls deep in one stroke. It hurt a bit so I took another big popper hit.  I was now ready to enjoy the ride.  For several strokes he fucked me standing, then pulled me back to ride him as he told me how tight my pussy was.  I was in heaven.  I swung around to face him and, a few minutes later, without even touching my cock, shot a load on his belly.  I kept riding him until I had drained his balls inside me.

So, Friday the 26th of August, I took a day off work to hook up with this guy I knew was recently sero converted. Mark had been pozzed a couple months ago and as far as I knew was on meds.

We had fucked before. He is a versatile bottom and a multiple cummer. I knew I could count on him for multiple loads!

I showed up at his place shortly after 8 am and we were naked and into it minutes later. After about thirty or forty minutes of foreplay, kissing, sucking, rimming, jacking and so on, I begged him to fuck me.

Mark had me lay on my stomach and, while I shifted poppers, he lubed me up and then pushed his hard cock inside me. Wonderful! I was being fucked by a poz guy I knew, without protection. If you have followed any of my posts, you know I'm skipping PreP several days a week.

Well, I arranged our play time on Monday and, knowing he was poz, I stopped taking my pills that night. So, no PreP for me for six days (I skipped Saturday, too). I knew mark was on meds but just skipping PreP made the sex incredible for me!

As expected, he came in my ass six times, once in my mouth, and had three dry orgasms. I was so aroused ,I managed to top him and blew my load in his ass after a good 15 minutes of thrusting. So hot!

After, we were cuddling and kissing and so on and he commented that it was a good thing I was I on PreP because he had some problems with drug interactions for HIV treatment with some other meds he was on, and he wasn't actually "undetectable".

I asked him what his VL was and he said 400,000 last time he was tested, three weeks ago.

I kissed him and told him I'd stopped taking PreP nearly a week ago. He just hugged me, then said "I need an hour before I can come again."

I gave him that hour, and he gave me more.

Im taking this Friday off, too!

Hot

• Upvote 1

Was horny after a morning run today, popped on Grindr and this hot hipster dude I'd chatted with before was on with a hungry hole. He was really needing fucked, and sent me pictures of his hot sweet hole, so I couldn't resist. Drove over to meet him. He was a really hot guy, Italian, beefy, fit, white bubble ass. We messed around some and he started asking to get fucked so spread him apart and pumped him very deep, man his hole was good and tight. Pumped him deep and hard. He began moaning like a bitch lol. I didn't want to cum too soon, but his hole was so good I cummed and had an awesome full body orgasm. Bred him deep and then dressed and went to work. . Was a very satisfying day :)

• Upvote 2

Ok boys...long time reader, first time poster.  So, I have to tell you about my last loads, which I took earlier today.  We have an elite college here in the town where I currently live, and it has proven to be a wealth of hot cock...this isn't the first one I've taken from there.  Anyway, I was leaving work today when a 19yo guy hit me up on a4a.  He saw my profile and noticed that I am an "anything goes" bttm.  He said that he had a class in an hour and a half,  but REALLY needed to dump a load.  So, how the fuck could I resist that?!?  I headed home, prepared, and put on my favorite Andrew Christian jockstrap, while he took an Uber to my house.  When he walked in, I was in awe.  He was the spitting image of a young Will Smith.  Not only was he a beautiful boy, he had a beautiful spirit.  Within minutes he was making out with me and then out came this completely MASSIVE cock!!!  It was as thick as the bottom of a beer bottle, 8.5"c, and stood out from his beautiful, thin body like a massive sword.  Within minutes we were all over one another, eating each others ass, sucking cock, making out.  The he said, "I've gotta be inside that beautiful ass!"  I was more than willing to oblige.  He had me on my back as he lubed up his massive cock and my ass.  He positioned the head at my entrance and then pushed.  It was pure bliss as this young stud penetrated my boy pussy.  It felt like the walls of my ass were going to split open, but I wanted more!  Before I knew it, he had bottomed out deep inside my ass, completely raw.  I was in complete bliss!!  Within the next 10 minutes he completely ravaged my ass...flipping me over and pumping HARD.  Being a good bttm, I would pushing back on him and squeezing his cock with my ass muscles.  His first load was as impressive and massive as his cock...the guttural moaning turning into near screams as he came.  Rather than stopping after he came, he slowed down for about 30 secs, but his cock never softened.  He then picked up pace again and within two minutes he had dumped another huge load inside me.  I could feel the pulsations of him cock as it loaded me.  After he came the second time, he pulled out after about 5 mins and laid there holding me and talking to me.  He had to get back to go to class, so he requested his Uber.  Being the cum whore I am, I went back down and started sucking on his soft cock.  He was like, "I'll never be able to get hard again...I've never cum 3 times in a row".  Well, fuck me running...oh how I love a good challenge.  I gave it the best I had and sure enough, that huge piece of meat came back to life.  I wanted to swallow this load, but he wasn't having any of that.  We were watching his phone as the tone notified him that his Uber was outside.  That seemed to stimulate him even more, because he dove in balls deep into my cum-filled ass and within thirty seconds he emptied filled my guts for the 3rd time.  As he pulled out the final time, kissing me softly, he said, "that ass is the best I've ever had...I've never cum that much".  I smiled and kissed him as he headed out the door, telling him to come back whenever he wanted...he is welcome to load me any day!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Yesterday. Got 2 loads; one from this hot white daddy that I have been talking to for a while I was able to host him huge cock gave me a good fucking. The two pics are of him fucking me and the aftermath of the breeding.

The next from this hot cub he put me on my belly and just went to town.

post-7662-0-90375500-1472783040_thumb.jpg

post-7662-0-35817400-1472783053_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5