Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Home football games always provide lots of opportunities and last night was no different.  Guy was running a right now ad on BBRT and party ad on A4A.  Got his room number and went right over.  Found 6 other guys already there and fucking around.  Joined right in and stayed until around 3:00am.  Took every cock that was offered, not even sure how many loads I ended up with.  I gave three guys loads as well.

• Upvote 3

Had a repeat session with a cute, young BBC top I met off Adam.  He only fucks with condom, but tonight the condom broke.  Not a small break either.  After he shot his load, he pulled out and the condom was completely wrapped around the base of his cock with nothing on the shaft.  He didn't say anything, and I pulled it off him.  Not sure when it broke or if he 'noticed' or not but he shot a huge fucking load in my hole.

• Upvote 3

Yesterday at my usual spot, the RSC club in Troy.  First load - hadn't even left my room.  The usual young Arab guy,  Nice sensual, yet hard fuck with what must have been a week's load.  I left it in for awhile, and then pushed it out into my hand and ate it.  Slow after that, so after a few boring hours decided to leave. Opened the door to my room as I was dressing and this black adonis was sitting on a bench outside wanking his huge dick. He never plays with me, but I just pulled down my underwear and presented.  Sure enough he comes in, fucks me and cums in about 30 seconds. Went home with his huge load in me - it drained out most of the night, need to get a better plug to let that shit soak in overnight.

• Upvote 1

I was in the Pennine Sauna nr Manchester (UK) on Suinday. I lay against the side wall, and a guy with a big dick started fucking me raw. a guy came over to my left side. He had a massive hard dick. He took a snort of my amyl poppers and went wild, thrusting his dick into my mouth as the other guy slammed it up my arse. They both came at the same, all 3 of us high on the poppers.

• Upvote 2

Went to another town to pick up a receipt copy to return a warranty piece.  Was having trouble getting it and finally took a time out and went to an ABS there.  Several guys there but seemed like most were do nothing types.  Got in a booth and dropped my pants and backed my ass up to the hole and waited.  Heard someone come in the other booth but a minute later they left again.  Then just when I was about ready to leave another guy came in there.  I reached through and played with my hole a little and then I felt the glorious feeling of his cock entering me.  He pumped me for a bit and then pulled out.  I turned around to see what was up and he had leaned down and whispered that he wanted to go to another room,

I got my pants up and followed him out of our booths.  Then I found out he was a black guy.  Nice.   I followed him upstairs where they have these large rooms.  We went in one and he was immediately taking off his clothes.  I took off my pants and he pulled a chair over for me to lean on and rammed his cock back in me.  He really plowed my ass good and a long time too.  So long I was starting to get a cramp in one leg even.  Then he really picked up the pace and I was thinking, yeah, this is great and my hole is going to be full.  Then all of a sudden he pulled out and just dumped his load all over my ass.  Still felt pretty good, but really wanted that load in me deep.  Maybe next time.

• Upvote 2

Last night, it was a guy I work with. Hot 30yo with a nice bod and a huge 10in dick. Biggest I've had so far. Got to his place and he made me strip. He forced me on my knees and started by fucking my throat. After he was good and hard, he flipped my over and just used his spit and dove into my ass. Love how it hurt at first but after a while I relaxed. Fucked me hard for about an hour before he bred my hole full of cum. I'll probably hook up with him done more.

• Upvote 6

My (now ex) bf told me on Sunday that he wanted to "still be friends" since he had found a better piece of ass (that he had to be exclusive with if he wanted to fuck it raw...doesn't sound so much better to me).

Knowing who this was and a bit about him (we are all "friends") I decided to go over and say "no hard feelings" and smoke the 420 peace pipe together. I showed up w/ my tight tank-top, cockring and tight gym shorts on...just because.

And so we smoked, and smoked...and then I made him smoke some more. Once he was mostly out of it I started to play w/ this fuckers hole. Poking and rimming it and he's backing up right onto me. So I figure...why not lay my seed in there first before my ex! And I spit on my cock!

Before he could say anything I was already balls deep in his ass and he was moaning for more! 5 minutes later that ass was bred and I left!

I went out to find my own fun and texted my ex saying he should go check on his new boy. (And this was the first time I've topped in 6 years...maybe times are changing for me!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Dude hit me up on BBRT, said he was about to leave town and wanted to take a load before he left. I hit up a friend and asked if he'd be interested in a 3-way. Long story short, the guy who initially hit me up flaked (of course) but my bud had set up a session with two other guys. 

The action was in play when I got there; a young kind of country-boy looking guy, an older bear-daddy, and my bud were on the bed, so I just dove in. About a half an hour of rimming and blowjobs followed. My buddy blew his load first, Then, the country boy shot his load into my mouth just as the bear-daddy blew his load on my buddy. 

"Did he come," my buddy asked. 

With a mouthful of his cum, I answered. "He sure did, wanna taste," then spit the load in my buddies mouth. 

The other two guys dipset after they came, and I hadn't blown a load yet, so my buddy sucked me off and jacked himself to a second orgasm when I blew. 

Nice lunch break. That guy who flaked missed out. 

• Upvote 2