Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to a gay naked pool party in southwestern Maryland, Sunday. Socialized and got fucked seven times. Kinda drunk and on poppers, not sure how many were raw loads but condoms seemed seldom used at that party. No mind, seven different cocks felt great.

That night, dude I've bottomed for with ambiguous HIV status texted me. We're hooking up in a week so he can seed me with an unmedicated load. I may be poz in a couple weeks.

Meanwhile, Monday a regular p!amateur hosted in his apartment in Laurel. Seven guys, all vers except me. I took five loads from amazing cocks and had two anal orgasms! Fifth guy busted his nut inside the host. No poz action but seriously hot bareback play!

On a related note, the more I bottom, the more popular I am at these parties

• Upvote 2

Two loads tonight, went to a buds who I haven't seen in ages.  NIce big thick cock, loves a gloryhole scene so when I walked in he was waiting behind the sheet.  Sucked him and I forgot how big his dick is.  I thought I was ready for it, but when he fucked me he had a hard time getting it in.  Huge load after he fucked me for about 20 minutes.

Got back home, got online and a guy in my building has been hitting me up for a while.  I hesitate to fuck around with guys in my building except in a blizzard or hurricane, but I needed more cum.  I'm ass up waiting for him, man comes in, plays with my hole a bit and then pushes into my tight hole.  HIs dick didn't look that impressive online, but it was a nice thick one too.  Blew a huge load in me and here I am telling the world.  

Can't wait for tomorrow, having a huge BBC coming over to fuck me.  

I was fucking an East Indian guy today (I wasn't into him at first, but he practically begged me) and, I think it was the combination of the heat and the Max Impact, but I swear I blacked out for a few seconds in mid-fuck. I remember coming to and thinking it was a dream or something. Apparently, my body just kept going because the dude was groaning loudly. Since I had a pretty intense session yesterday, it took me a long time to fire my torpedoes into ... what he repeatedly referred to as his "pussy"... but I got the job done. 

Damn!  Great night so far. 

An old fuck bud that disappeared for a while hit me up on scruff.  He came over and dropped a nice big load of cum out of his thick latin cock.  He didn't last long at all in my hole :D   

As my first bud was coming over, another guy I hadn't seen in a while hit me up on scruff as well.  I didn't think he'd be into it, but I offered him sloppy seconds and he took me up on it.  Guy has a nice big thick black cock.  He pounded me like there was no tomorrow, to a point that I almost couldn't take it.  His fucking style is pounding like a rabbit meets the energizer bunny longevity!  He bred me with a huge load, and this was the first time he actually came while fucking me so I was ecstatic.

Before my second bud showed up I put up a CL ad thinking that I wouldn't get any serious hits.  After all, there's a dozen bottoms looking for loads.  Two guys hit me up, and I got back to both of them right after my BBC bud left.  The one responded right away and after a back and forth he was coming up to my place to add his load.  I barely had time to catch my breath from the previous guy as he lived across the street from me!

I'm debating leaving the ad up now since I feel pretty damn good & used.   

• Upvote 2

Guest westwood83

Longtime reader, first time commenter. 

I just took my first semi-anon load. My boyfriend and I have hot sex and he's a total stud but I've always craved a married man's cum in my cunt. 

I posted and ad on craigslist and got about 6 responses. This one guy stood out. He's my age (early thirties), married, super hot Israeli guy. 

I was "prepared" although he said he only wanted a blow job and his balls licked. I was sucking his dick and he asked if he was really my first married guy. I said yes. He told me that I suck dick so much better than his wife. He was getting too close and I had to stop a few times.

He asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I fingered my hole while I was blowing him and had it lubed up and just started lubing his dick. He looked at me confused and said, "No condom?". I told him it'd be weird if my boyfriend found them as we don't use them. He said, "Ok, I've never fucked a guy without a condom before." I really believed him too. He slid in me and came in less than a minute. He sat back and I sucked his dick clean and he looked at me completely bewildered. He emailed me afterwards saying again that he had never fucked a guy bare before and it was amazing. "I'm game for a repeat if you are" he said. I'll probably see him again. Who knows. 

Edited by westwood83

Yesterday at my usual spot, the RSC club in Troy.  First load - hadn't even left my room.  The usual young Arab guy,  Nice sensual, yet hard fuck with what must have been a week's load.  I left it in for awhile, and then pushed it out into my hand and ate it.  Slow after that, so after a few boring hours decided to leave. Opened the door to my room as I was dressing and this black adonis was sitting on a bench outside wanking his huge dick. He never plays with me, but I just pulled down my underwear and presented.  Sure enough he comes in, fucks me and cums in about 30 seconds. Went home with his huge load in me - it drained out most of the night, need to get a better plug to let that shit soak in overnight.

Happy you showed your ass & he immediately BRED your hole and dumped his load where it belongs. Happens a lot when you start to leave a guy wants to blow his load.

I never got much into plugs. I have several over the years but none of them stay in me long. Not a fan of plastic or dildos though I clean out with two & Open my ass so I am ready whenever I get a text.

I alao rarely push any CUM out because I want it mixing inside my ass for hours. Usually 8-10 hours.

Guest westwood83

Longtime reader, first time commenter. 

I just took my first semi-anon load. My boyfriend and I have hot sex and he's a total stud but I've always craved a married man's cum in my cunt. 

I posted and ad on craigslist and got about 6 responses. This one guy stood out. He's my age (early thirties), married, super hot Israeli guy. 

I was "prepared" although he said he only wanted a blow job and his balls licked. I was sucking his dick and he asked if he was really my first married guy. I said yes. He told me that I suck dick so much better than his wife. He was getting too close and I had to stop a few times.

He asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I fingered my hole while I was blowing him and had it lubed up and just started lubing his dick. He looked at me confused and said, "No condom?". I told him it'd be weird if my boyfriend found them as we don't use them. He said, "Ok, I've never fucked a guy without a condom before." I really believed him too. He slid in me and came in less than a minute. He sat back and I sucked his dick clean and he looked at me completely bewildered. He emailed me afterwards saying again that he had never fucked a guy bare before and it was amazing. "I'm game for a repeat if you are" he said. I'll probably see him again. Who knows. 

UPDATE: He emailed me already to set up another meeting next week. He also asked me if I could feel him shooting inside. I replied and said yes although I don't really know that I did. I just wanted to make him excited. This Israeli hottie replies and says, "You have my Jewish babies swimming inside of you. So hot." I think I created a monster.... :)

Just fucked a late 30's guy from my gym. He loses points because he's trying to pull off the lumbersexual thing with way too much beard, but he has a great ass. High and tight and furry. He's new to the gym and to the neighborhood so I didn't get the lowdown on him from any of my buddies but apparently he got a few words on me because when we found ourselves alone in the sauna he leans over to me and says "You're my kind of poison." Lol, I still dunno my status but if he thinks he's getting poz cum in his ass, I'm not gonna kill his buzz.

Anyway, back at his place, he's all about poz talk and how I am gonna knock him up and give daddy my poz babies. It was pretty hot just how much he was into my dick and my cum and I was trash talking him because, you know, he really is a slutty whore. He totally got off on that and when I spit on his face. Shot in his ass telling him he was "mine now" and how I was giving him my poz jizz. Made him jerk off for me and then wiped his cum in his beard.

• Upvote 11

Met up with a regular bottom buddy on Grindr tonight. He's a sexy furry grad student, and a delightfully hungry bottom boy. I've bred his sweet hole many times and he messaged me with a hot picture of his puckered hole telling me he needed my cock, so how could I resist! I went over, got naked quickly, and I sucked his hot cock, then plowed his sweet furry hole for all it was worth. Sucked on his hot nipples and plowed and bred him deep. Left his hole very well used and dripping. Man I love when his roomate is gone! Just the right way to cap off the week!  ;)

• Upvote 1

Southern Decadence, went to visit a friend from out of town. He and his friend were showering to get ready to hit the bars while i drove over. When I arrived I knocked on the door but it only opened about two inches, I heard someone ask me my name and then he opened the door. Once the door was open I had full view of my friend on his back, legs up, and a cock in his ass. While I was parking my car, another couple they knew came over and they started fucking.

I promptly walked in, stripped my clothes off, and made out with my friend as he got his ass plowed. I broke off from him and started making out with the bear top and my friend started to suck me off. The other two guys, my friend's roommate and the bear's boyfriend, were on the other side of the bed fucking. When the bear saw me good and hard he pulled out and I slid into my friends beefy ass. As I'm working him over, the bear lubes up my ass and starts to fuck me putting me in the middle.

After a bit of that, I wanted more cock, so i go on all fours, make out with my friend who's still on his back. The bear continues to fuck me and the bear's bf starts to fuck my friend. I got a load up my ass from the bear and the roommate proceeds to get in my ass and fuck me. He hadn't cum in a handful of days so it didn't take long for him to blow his load in my ass. The bear went down and ate the load as it poured out of my hole.

Watching my friend continue to get fucked by this massive cock, I bent the bear over and fucked him till I blew two loads into his ass and licked his hole clean.

Over all, the five of us left with at least one load in our asses, most of us cumming twice... and this was only round 1 of 3

• Upvote 7