Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was crusing at a campground last Sunday. Short shorts on-- it was pretty obvious. A man asked if I wanted to see the inside of his tent. (Hint, hint) We went inside... he showed me a ball gag I opened my mouth and he pushed it in and tightened the strap. He pulled off my shorts, layed on my side, lubed me and popped into me. It happened so fast. I groaned a little and he told me to be quiet. (There were tents all around us) he pumped me about 10 times hard, came, wiped me, took out the gag, and I put on my shorts on and left with his cum inside me.

• Upvote 2

Just had two guys from bbrt give me their loads in an anon fuck 'n go in my hotel room in El Paso. The door was on the latch and I was on the bed wearing  a harness, jock, blindfold and white socks on my hands and knees. No words were exchanged just the noise of my groans, and the slurping of my mouth sucking their cocks and the pounding of my ass by their 7" cocks.  The poz guy fucked me first and then the neg guy.  Still have their loads in my ass.  Will be going to the Arcade Video bookstore soon to take some anon loads through a glory hole, and a BBC wants to breed my ass tomorrow...

• Upvote 1

Just got more young cum inside me.

When the boy arrived we went to my bed immediately.

We kissed and after I sucked him a bit.

He was very hard when I sat on his cock.

He cum inside me very quickly. I could feel many spasms in his cock when he was filling me.

I asked him to keep his cock inside and after a while he was hard again.

We changed position and he gave me another load. So nice.

Now we sit in the living room. He plays games on his phone... I will ask him to fill me more. post-52088-0-97186200-1477071801_thumb.png

post-52088-0-77140200-1477071974_thumb.png

post-52088-0-28548500-1477071995_thumb.png

Edited by sergenudiste
  • Upvote 8

Took another load last night. Older married guy, met thru craigslist. He's an electrician so we did it in the back of his work van. Bareback all the way, never asked for his status, he never asked for mine. Sucked his tangy cock, made out with his asshole like it was his mouth. Lol. Cock was average length, but thick. He fucked aggressive, was very rough on my hole, but I loved it! Very verbal, but no poz talk. He shot his load deep inside me, & then I sucked his slick cock clean. I love the thought of him going home to his wife after just being inside my raw ass :-) It was hot, hope to get bred by him again.

• Upvote 1

Spent the night in a hotel out in East Tx yesterday since I was working on a house I've just bought. The front desk clerk was a hot little Latino, early 20's, about 5'7" and slim-- and very friendly.  I was in my room and fired up Grindr and there he was. Less than 100 Ft away. He messaged me - recognized my face.  I told him to come up when he got off and within a half hour I was sucking on a thick, uncut 24 year old cock that was about 6.5" long but thick and very hairy.  Clean and fresh, we 69ed for a bit before he asked if I liked getting rimmed.  "Fuck yeah, getting my butt munched makes me want to get fucked tho" I said.  He ate my ass like it was a burger and got it all sloppy and juicy, fingered me open and slipped that long foreskin up my chute.  Fucked me slowly and deeply. It was like he was lost in the feeling, gasping and shuddering - taking his time. Must have been well over 20-25 minutes before he pulled me hard against him and pushed his dick as far up my hole as he could.  He pumped what felt like a gallon of jizz in my hole he said it was only his third time.  I love that action.  Fucked me twice more before leaving and sucked my dick til I unloaded in mis mouth too.

I'm going back tomorrow night for another round... or two.

• Upvote 8

Just bred a twink in a glory hole stall.

Was out of town on a hunting trip and drove back home today.  So horny I hadn't drained my nuts in a warm hole in days so I went to local bathhouse.  Cruised for a bit and saw a little asian twink near the glorylhole stalls so I went in one and sure enough his mouth quickly appeared wrapped around my cock when I stuck it through the hole.  Face fucked him for a few mens then he turned around and tried to take my bare meat in his hole but he was a bit short and tight for it to go in.  After several tries I pulled out and left my stall and went into his, spun him around and slid my hard bare cock into his little brown hole while he screamed for me to stop.   Once in though I grabbed his little ass and started fucking my cock with his little body until my seed was deep in his little gut.  Eyes staring in at us from all the other glory holes in the booth.  

• Upvote 3

Was in Vegas for the weekend and was getting a lot of flakes or non-committals on BBRT, so fired up Scruff.  A couple of guys in my hotel, but they only wanted to play safe, finally, a little twink hottie Messages me, and is undetectable and total bottom.  we make the arrangements in about an hour later, he is at my door, freshly cleaned and raring to go.  I am naked but we kiss as I undress him down to his jock.  we keep making out as we head to the bed.  I discover that his ears are extremely sensitive, and have him moaning as I lick the shell of each ear and really get him squirming. 

More foreplay, sucking each other's cocks and balls, and finally, I dive in and begin to eat his sweet hole. 

as I eat and tounge fuck his hole, I begin to slide one then two fingers into him to open him up.  soon he is begging me to slide my pierced uncut cock into his ass.  I line up and slowly push in.  He moans as I bottom out and we kiss as I begin to fuck him.  Pound his cunt in a couple of different positions before I don't think I can hold back any more and tell him I am going to fill him up.  He says to do it.  and with one last shove, I go in balls deep and begin to shoot my cum into his willing hole.

we cuddle as I come down, and he is frantically jerking his cock, but other than precum, he cant seem to get off.  we cuddle on the bed and soon he is asleep. 

I turn off the light and we both sleep snuggled up.  I wake up in the morning to him grinding his ass back ont me, and soon my cock is fully awake.  I slide it back into him, my cum from the last time as lube.  Morning wood take a bit more time to cum, and as I pound him he jerks his cock.  soon he is shooting a huge load all over the place.  this sends me over the edge and I drop another load into him.  we cuddle for a bit, then it is up to take a piss and shower.  send him on his way and get ready for my day of meetings.  Love kinky boy bottoms that will take my cock more than once in a night.

• Upvote 1

I discovered  this week that this guy that fuck me ( I met him a couple of months ago but have fuck like once a week every week) is a church pastor. he told me he has a retreat this weekend and  he couldn't come to fuck me because he was busy  looking  and collecting  the donations for the retreat.  I ask him what kind of donations are you collecting and he told me everything but basically food, money and materials. I was so horny i told him that if he come over i would donate some money. He told me he was coming in an hour and he did, we had a great fuck we took pics piss play, he gave me a huge load  ( he has a huge dick)  and once it was over i open my wallet and told him take all you want. he opened his eyes really big cause i had like 200 cash and he told me "can i take it all".  I reply take all that you need.  and he took it all, them he kiss me and told me thank for you 20 dollar donation  i can't justify a 200 donation from a person that is  not member, the rest ill take it for me  as an offering and im looking for for you next offering next week and left. 

About 40 mins ago, from a married guy from squirt. He fucked me raw in my neighbor's garage after i sucked him hard. He said he had never dropped his nut in a guys ass before. Didnt take him long to drain his rather big cock in me. When i got to my place some of his cum had leaked out as i had to climb over the fence, so i decided to let some more out into a glass. left it for 20 mins than made a microscope slide and watched his little swimmers wiggle around for a while. Very hot knowing that there are a bunch more of his guys swimming around in me looking for an egg to make a baby in me.