Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 10/29/2016 at 1:24 PM, BREEDmeRAW said:

Gloryholes can be fun, but do tend to be more Oral. If you suck cock until it Explodes, You should ALWAYS SWALLOW EVERY DROP.  Most guys I play with know I want their load in my ass. 

Good Luck.

if a guy cums in my mouth I always do swallow. I do like to take loads in my ass now though.

Just got fucked by one of my regular top buddies. Told me he had a 4 day load saved up for me. Fucked me for a good hour while I begged him to fuck me harder and to drop his load in. He got animalistic and gave me a pounding of my life. I am still dripping him as I went back to work.

• Upvote 1

BOSTON - Got to town Friday night and almost immediately got hit up by a 27 year old on BBRT looking for a pump & dump load.  He came to my hotel, was pretty sexy (from what I could see) and took my poz load up his slutty hole.  He was in a hurry because he was meeting friends.  I was in a hurry because while I was breeding him I was sending an Uber to pick up a sexy as fuck 25 year old Asian bottom.  It wasn't 10 minutes after the first bottom left that the second bottom got to the room.  We had been texting and I told him I liked to get right to it.  I had just nutted and wasn't sure how quick I could nut but he had assured me he was a great bottom and could take it as long as I could give it.  He also said he like dirty talk.  Hmm.  OK.  So we make out (which, as you know, is rare for me... so he was super hot!) and he's naked pretty quickly.  I get on top of him and am kissing him all over his back and down to his ass.  He reaches back and spreads his asscheeks as far as he can and I bury my face and tongue in there as deep as I can.  It tastes delicious and maybe cummy.  Hehe, now I'm really super turned on.  I go back up to kiss his lips and when I do my cock meets his boyhole.  It slides in and it's ecstasy.  He certainly was a dirty talker and was telling me to give him "whatever I've got."  Obviously he's a bug chaser and that's cool so I'm fucking him and telling him he wouldn't believe how many asses my cock has been inside.  He is turned on by the thought then shares with me that he took over 50 loads in 3 hours at Steamworks in Chicago recently.  I think I'm in love!  So I breed the boy and the next day he texts me asking me to get a group together for him to get gang banged.  Unfortunately I was in town for a football game and it tied up my day then had plans with friends to go bar hopping.  So I didn't get to do that but I was able to fuck a blindfolded cumdump before the football game Saturday that was being whored out by his buddy.  It was a nice hole and I was load #5.  

I'm flying home to South Florida late tonight then turn around and fly to Columbus, OH Monday evening.  I'll just be there one night.  If any Columbus twinks want my load or any anonymous tops wanna breed me at my hotel hit me up on BBRT!  BottomBreeder

• Upvote 4

Friday afternoon went over to a fuckbud's place and had him suck me hard after I got naked, then pounded his hole while he was doggy style and held onto his jock as I filled his ass full of my jizz.  he then turned around and cleaned my cock off and made sure he got every drop of my cum.  Then it was off to a conference for the weekend.  Met up with an old buddy for dinner that night and after dinner, back to my room for a bit of making out and then I rode his cock till he shot his poz load into my guts.  Then with his cock still in my ass, I jerked till I was ready to shoot and made him swallow it all. 

• Upvote 1

I was at Cumunion in Philly last night.    Had a great night... the action was hot early which is never the case at these things  I was so thrilled!  

I took my first load in one of the public spaces from a cute Asian guy who was a little shy... I had to claim his cock with my ass.  He shot a huge load in me.

The second came in the gloryhole area... the holes are set so that you can stand as you suck   I was getting my throat fucked hard when I felt some fingers exploring my cummy hole...   Never even saw the guy who put the second load in me.  But he was rough and had a decent sized cock.  Then the guy I was sucking sprayed in my mouth.

Third anal load came from a nerdy bear guy.   A little too much into massaging me instead of fucking... but I got it in the end.

Then I had my face fucked in my room by a crazy hot muscle Asian guy... not the type I usually go for but he was insistent and who am I to say no!?  He gave me my second oral load.

The fourth anal load cam from a cute caddy with a great cock.. not huge but just the right shape.  hit every spot in me.

I finally dumped my load in a cute little short twinky latin guy.  He was barely 5 feet tall..   Great shape, completely hairless.   I sprayed in him... his first of the night.

Since I had to be someplace at 9 am, I bailed out after that.   NICE NIGHT!

• Upvote 2

I responded to an ad on Craigslist last night by a curious college boy (19). He said he was really horny and wanted to get a his first blowjob from a guy. So I invite him over and he gets naked and sits on my futon. I started sucking him until he got hard and was moaning. Once I got him hard and dripping with precum I layed him back and straddles him. At first he pulled away saying he didn't feel comfortable. I reassured him and told him to sit back and relax and close his eyes, as I slid his cock into my hole. He quickly forgot about being uncomfortable because soon after he filled my he with his load. 

He's coming back tomorrow 

• Upvote 7

London hotel. I setup a Bbrt cum-dump party and used Grindr too.

Darkroom, door on latch, poppers.

Out of the 16 guys who requested invitation 4 guys made the effort to come and loaded my hole in the dark. 

I used a good amount of raw coconut oil inside my ass. it made a huge difference for my tight fuckhole.

I ended up with my hole dripping cum, despite so many time wasters.

Finally back in the saddle! Had a pretty bad anal fissure a few months back and it's taken forever to heal but I am back and couldn't be happier! 

Went to Indiana to visit my family and was able to drum up some raw fun while there. First guy was a 31 year old guy with hazel eyes, pretty cute, and a great dick. We've connected on Grindr in other times that I've visited my family but it never worked out. Also he has a partner. I don't normally do couples so he met with me and didn't tell his partner (kinda hot). Met up at his place and got right to it. Good kisser and had me moaning like crazy when he licked my nips and balls. I was hungry for his cock in my ass so I told him to get to it. Slid in nice and slow and opened up my ass. Can't tell you how beautiful and natural it is to feel bare cock in a warm wet hole. He fucked me good, asked me if i liked his cock and I wanted his load, got me going crazy. I could tell he was edging and I told him to just do it, breed me, fucking dump your load inside me. He moaned so loud and shot a humungous load inside me (at least four or five jets). Fucking loved it. Thanked him and went our separate ways. 

Second guy I met on Growlr at his place, he ended up being really awkward and kinda creepy but a good cum dump knows his purpose is collecting cum so I rode him and he came in less than 2 minutes (fine by me). Not the biggest load but every little bit helps. 

Third guy was a quick but super enjoyable fuck. Witty but quiet kinda of guy with a beautiful hairy chest and an excellent kisser. Could have kissed him for hours but I had to get a move on. Sucked his cock for a bit and then he fucked me on my back and I watched him plant his load in me. *Fave position*

And my final load of the weekend was a regular I go to when I visit my parents. Super chill, no drama guy with a big cock and loves to fuck a sloppy hole. I told him i already had three loads inside me and he told me to come over and he'll deposit load 4. Kissed for a bit and he wanted to eat me out a little. Sniffed my cummy hole and growled while slapping my ass and tongue-ing the cum around my hole. He said he was already jacking and edging before I got there so he was ready to nut. I got on top of him and rode him until he blasted a nice load of his swimmers in with the rest. Love seeing and hearing him orgasm into me, does it so freely like he really enjoys it. 

Can't say it enough, I love being back in the saddle! Back in Chicago now and setting up this weekend's loads.

Edited by mijopeluditogb
  • Upvote 1

Guest bukkakio

After many years of thinking about it and backing off at the last minute I finally set up my first hotel room as a cumdump. Many handsome guys, way more than expected (Berlin!). 

My heart dropped to the floor when the first guy knocked at the door. Checked from the peephole just to be sure it wasn't room service (or some guy with fake pics) and wow, even better than the pics. A fine German young man full of jizz, magnetic eyes and a delicious scruffy short blond beard. Ran back to the bedroom, covered my head with a beanie hat and let him in, still shaking for the excitement. Just wonderful, he liked it rough and used my mouth and ass as he pleased. Shot a huge load deep in my guts, licked it out and spat it back on my tongue while holding my head by the hair. Patted me on the ass and left without a word. 

The next guy was another fellow German with some beautiful green eyes (I'm a huge sucker for nice eyes) who didn't mind fucking a creamed hole (another dude backed out). Fucked my creamed hole, shot a second load deep and left with a deep kiss after I cleaned his cock dry. 

Need to visit Berlin damn more often.

Edited by bukkakio

Last two loads were hot

First one is from a bottom bud of mine that was visiting town.  His profile says safer only and in the text "no bb ever."  The last time he came over he took my raw cock and this time no different.  He backed on my dick raw and got my raw cock for a good 20 minutes.  The only difference is this time he begged me to shoot my huge load in him.  Was all too happy to comply.

The other night I met up with a bud in a sleazy hotel.  He lives a couple hours from me so this was a good compromise.  He's only ever fucked me with condom, but he shoved his fat uncut dick in my ass raw.  15 minutes later he shot a huge load in my ass.  So worth the drive.

• Upvote 5

I popped over to my favourite sauna last month, it was heaving with people in the darkroom. I managed to squeeze my way into the backroom and was confronted with several people offering their arses for a good fucking. I was already stiff and proceeded to give one a good shafting whilst others were enjoying themselves. When I pulled out, I was immediately grabbed by someone else to be fucked. I was overwhelmed by the active fuck frenzy in the place. I then swapped places and fucked him. Over the first hour, I'd fucked another three people. So it was 5 barebacks fucks to one received. The second hour continued in a similar vein with 3 of those I'd fucked wanting more action, interspersed with two people one giving, one receiving who actually wanted to use a condom. The final hour had me flagging somewhat, two fumbles rather than good fucks and one guy who took me from behind but didn't carry on for too long. But then another guy was really keen to fuck me and managed to get me into a good position and ploughed me hard and long before giving me his much needed lubrication before he pulled out. Finally a well hung guy got me to suck him before turning me around and fucking me hard using the last load to lubricate his thrusts, he had great stamina before unloading himself into me, it felt great. Over three hours I'd barebacked 5 different men and been barebacked by four, two of whom had unloaded their warm spunk into me. When I got home after this marathon session of 16 fucks in 3 hours, the loads finally gushed out of me!

• Upvote 6

Had to travel unexpectedly over the weekend for business. Despite a rather busy schedule I managed to get a load up my ass Sunday night. Really wanted to hit up some of the local hotspots and be a no cock refused slut for multiple loads but just didn't have the time. Posted on craigslist for an anon pump and dump session and was lucky enough to score a versatile top staying in a nearby hotel who came to my room and gave my ass the load it needed. He was an older chubby bear like myself with a short but incredibly fat cock. Felt so good letting him open up my hole with his fat raw cock and fill it with cum. He was willing to take my load too but unfortunately I lost control and shot my load while his was shooting his up my ass. We sucked each other clean and said goodnight. No better way to use a hotel room being paid for by my employer then being a slut and falling asleep with a hot load of cum from a stranger in my ass. 

• Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - Was a bit tipsy and still horny so I went to 321 Slammers --- wanted to fuck some boyhole but there was none to be found.  So it was up to me to volunteer my ass.  Wandered into the middle stall of 3 booths which each had a gloryhole.  So my booth had a gloryhole on each side.  Was about 10 seconds before a nice sized cock slid into into my booth.  I sucked it, got it hard, then put it into my ass.  He came in about 3 minutes.  As soon as he left his replacement walked it.  I didn't even have a chance to move away from the hole and this guy slid immediately into my now cummy hole.  He took an even shorter time to cum in my ass.  A 3rd guy would appear into the opposite side booth.  I got him to slide his cock into my booth and I sucked him hard then spun around and offered my cummy hole.  He didn't pull back and was soon breeding load #3 into my hole.  I waited about 2 minutes to see if anyone else would come before exiting the booth.  I walked around the entire club and there were literally ZERO other customers there! I drained the last 3 guys!  I left and when I got home emptied those 3 loads into my toilet.  The came a lot!  Happy Breeding!  HOUSTON a week from today (for 4 days)    Can't wait!

• Upvote 3

Back at it! Hooked up with a skinny guy in Chelsea with a dick as big as mine. I wasn't sure if I was up to it since it was getting late but I'm glad I did. We kissed (instant boner for both of us) and made out for a while before he flipped me over on to his bed and dug deep with his tongue. I couldn't hold back and begged him to fuck me senseless. He climbed on top of me and after a big hit of poppers, shoved his cock into my hole. A first this night because he fucked me until I came hands free! I was shivering and using my ass to milk his dick while he punish-fucked me with every thrust. He finally let out a huge grunt and came deep into me. Without pulling out he kissed me and asked if I wanted to go another round. 

We fucked 3 more times that night. 

Still looking for hot playmates in NYC. EyeWantUInside on BBRT. Hit me up and let's get to fuckin'!