Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

So a quick update about my shenanigans on Friday. I was feeling very horny and dirty. Just a cumslut mood and I'd been chatting to a +, not on meds guy who was working in the area on Grindr. No pics on his profile nor did I ask for any! 

He he said he liked to fuck cummy sloppy holes so I decided to go for a cruise at my local spot. It was getting to about 4:30 and was starting to get dark. A car pulled up behind me and i recognised him straight away as a hot dilf I'd seen on a few sites previously. Shaved head, nice chunky broad build and a stubble. I mean, what more can you ask for. 

We went in to the woods and started sucking each other. He had a nice 7" coke can thick cock, uncut and leaking precum. I lubed up my ass and backed straight on to him. All I got was a 'mmmmmm, I'm gonna breed your tight ass'. That was enough for me to guess he was in to his verbal so I started shouting and moaning obscenities to him. This got him going a whole lot more. I begged him to dump his poz spunk up me and he never told me he wasn't poz so I carried on. About 15 mins in, he dumps a huge load up my ass and walks off. 

I messaged the poz guy from earlier, gave him my address and said I would be ready with my ass out and lights off in 10 mins. Sure enough, he turned up and boy did he love his verbal! He fucked me for a good 10 mins with his big thick 7" cock, I've no idea what he looked like but he sounded about 40, nice feel husky voice and he had a nice firm body. He dumped his + unmedicated load deep up my ass and swiftly exited leaving me with a dripping asshole! Fucking amazing Friday! 

• Upvote 3

Went to Cedar Rapids, Iowa this afternoon to adult store on Crane Lane there.  Found a nice tall, about 6' 4" or so, younger guy with a huge damn cock.  What luck.  Loved it.  Had to be a good 10" plus and very thick.  He sat down on chair and I sat on that beauty, felt like it was going to go clear to my throat.  WOW!  Then got a little leg cramp, so stood up and bent over the chair and he rammed it in me from the rear and pounded my hole good.  Then sat on it again for a bit and then ended on the floor on all fours as he did me doggy until he rammed home a few extra hard times and was cumming good.  Then we both collapsed on the floor for a bit.  Damn, that cock felt like it hit the back of my throat on every in stroke it was fantastic.  Loved it and hope to see him there again soon.   The only bad thing was there had to be over a dozen other guys roaming around and could not get another cock in my hole at all and finally left a good hour and a half later. 

• Upvote 3

A few weeks ago,  I went to a gang bang promising several cumdumps. When I got there, I counted two cumdumps. Since bred one of them before, I chose the new one. He began to slowly nurse my cock to a full, rock hard erection while I fingered his hole. It felt nice and slick. After a few minutes of great head, I was ready to fuck. He got on all fours and I easily slid into a warm, slick hole. I began my in and out motion and asked him how many loads were already in him. He told me had taken seven. Score!! I continued pumping and a few minutes later told him, "Now you've got eight."

• Upvote 1

About a week or so ago I got hit up online by a semi regular that I hadn't seen in probably six months or so. He's one of the best cocksuckers I've ever had, so when he told me he wanted to eat a load, I couldn't refuse. I got to his house, and he was stroking his fat uncut cock and was ready to suck. He pulled my pants down and made me sit on the couch. He got between my legs and began to slowly suck, carefully going all the way down, and pulling back up agonizingly slowly while making sure his tongue oscillated on the underside of my cock. he gently liicked the head and just underneath it when he began to stroke my ballls, taint, and hole. I held back for as long as I could, and really wanted to make the feeling last as long as possible, but his mouth is like magic on my cock. I began to unload while he went all the way down on me, continuing to lick underneath my cock. When he came up, I kissed him and we snowballed until he swallowed the entire load.

• Upvote 2

From a regular FB. This guy is the only person I bottom for who uses a condom. He is into opening my hole, so I've tolerated the condom. He is so paranoid, he ever wears gloves. But he is a horny top and has really wrestled with wanting to seed my hole. I finally got his load after playing with him for 2 years. He contacted me and said: "put a dildo in your cunt and have your speculum lying on the bed next to you, I'm coming over. I want to shoot my load in your opened hole"  He used the dildo (pretty large) to open and gape my hole, using his fingers with it, and after he had me gaping, put the speculum in my hole. The speculum is metal and was kinda cold, but he was obviously excited by the way he was breathing and jacking off.  When he came, he put the tip of his cock in my opened hole and he came a ton. The coldness of the speculum made his cum feel particularly hot and I felt every bit of it as he shot. Felt incredible and so glad I finally got his seed. So much better than having to invert the filled condom he usually leaves on my ass after fucking me.

• Upvote 1

Sucked an older Daddy type off two weeks ago. He was very aggressive which really turned me on!

He ate my ass out, grinded his dick on my hole, then had me suck his 7" circumcised dick until he came...yes I swallowed ;)

Next time we meet he promised to fuck my ass...we were both short for time that day. Will be safe anal as always!!!

I'd posted on another site that I was gonna hit a theater over lunch. As soon as I'd posted a guy who'd been sniffing around, but had never been able to fuck me cause of our schedules, asked which one and when. I told him and headed over. He was already there, sweats around his ankles jerkin. He moved over to the half-wall where a lot of the action takes place.  I followed, dropped to my knees and sucked him a bit and he started moaning. An older daddy came over and started fingering his hole but he brushed the guy off, but asked me to eat his ass.  I thought, "Damn, he's more bottom than top", but he had a nice ass, so I did. He really liked it and was opening up good - definitely has taken some cock. He spun around pulled me up and spun me around.  He grabbed my shoulder and bent me forward and rammed his sizable cock balls deep.  I winced, but wasn't about to give up. He proceeded to pound the fuck out of my hole like he was going to explode if he didn't cum inside me. I took every thrust and the wall I was leaning against was creaking and flexing.  He pounded and pounded and started talking filthy until he let out a roar and shot in my ass.  He pumped a few more times, then pulled out with a plop and i felt his load running out my hole.  He tucked himself back into his sweats and bolted. I was still bent over and I felt a finger, then the head of a cock and this new guy bred me. 2 more loads followed without me even looking back.  I was in heaven!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On my living room floor, blindfolded with my ass in the air holding 2 loads from earlier.  Guy came in and slid his cock right in me.  He completely took control of my hole.  After about 30 minutes he blew his load in me.  He waited a few seconds and then just started slowly sliding his cock in and out of my cum hole mixing his jizz in my ass.  It felt like heaven.  My jock strap was soaked with pre cum.

• Upvote 2

Yesterday afternoon, met up with a couple of pigs fromA4A. Romped in the pig stye with them for about 4 hours...after being rimmed like I was in pig heaven (best rim job ever!!!!!)...and dildoed almost out of my mind...I raw fucked the small, short pig as he lowered himself onto my thick shaft from a makeshift pulley system...blew a creamy load deep into his pig hole..oink, oink! Dicked the 2nd pig deep and hard as he squealed with pleasure and blew a thick, creamy load deep into his gut... In their words..."rick and I are now preggers...andd you are the father...your rabbit bought the farm. lol" A good time was had by all!!!!! OINK!!

• Upvote 2

I went to visit the famous fuck tree in Hampstead Heath. It was a cold evening in mid November. There was just one guy fucking another over the adjacent bin, I started wanking off to the sight and the guy changed his attention over to me and soon had me bent over the tree as he rapidly moved towards orgasm. After he'd had his way with me, he moved off. More arrived later, one of whom I fucked after the collection of possible regulars had tried him out.

Hit the bookstore today. Booths have no doors with gloryholes opposite the shared entry, so you can see the guy working the other gh. I was at one and not having any luck so I stood up and was jacking a bit. In walks a preppy, clean cut guy shorts and expensive sweatshirt - good looking but looking too proper for such a place. He knelt right down to the gh in the opposite wall and didn't see anything, so he turned and looked at me. He licked his lips seeing my STILL soft uncut cock. I stepped over and let him suck it. Good cocksucker, but he was hoping for a monster Latin cock and I'm just average. He got up and went searching for bigger. It happens. I went back to my hole and saw an older daddy.  I motioned thru the hole and he unzipped and presented a huge cock head - must've been 3 inches across. I got right to work and started sucking it,  but it didn't get any bigger or harder. He couldn't get it up no matter how hard I tried (and I can suck a mean dick).  I tried backing up on to it and he liked that so I kept pulsing my hole against him.  Back comes the preppy to the other both and when he sees me backed up on the hole his eyes get big and he steps and  and fingers my hole and says "I wanna fuck that" so I drop to me knees and free his cock. It's already hard, so I'm just living him up. He pulls me up and forces me against the wall and fucks me. He grabs my hair, but it's cropped short so he puts his arm around my throat and I LOVE it! I milk his cockn with my ass and he pumps harder until he shoots in me!  Love it when a preppy guy is actually a pig!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest Dickmagnet

Went to the woods early evening yesterday to meet up with a guy who has become a regular fuck bud, I was hoping there would have been more cock around but damn it was cold, I made sure to get on my hand & knees while my fb was fucking me hard on the floor, He shot 2 heavy loads in my ass before we decided to do this another time when the weather is a bit warmer, It was like - 2c. i had cold feet but a warm ass.

I've been sucking this one guy for couple years, not as often as I'd like.  I love to deep throat, but it's taken a long time to take him in to the root, he is very thick. Lick his balls with his cock in my throat, put him over the edge and he shot a huge load down my willing throat....love it

• Upvote 1