Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had one of my $$ guys call and stop by earlier. Odd how some guys need to pay for what they'd get for free, but he's a married suit n tie guy so I think he feels it makes it less "gay". 

He is about to get a house full of relatives, and needed to get off while he had time. He's 58, silver haired, and as much of a stache as work will let him have. He also has a really fat 8" cock with a head on it that always looks like it's gonna explode as its so swollen. Each visit is the same- I am in jock strap only and waiting on edge of bed. He comes in, starts rubbing my ass and tells me I'm a good whore. (He asked me to not speak when we first met) He then lubes my hole and starts fingering me, before finally unzipping and easing his cock in my ass. He slow fucks me for about 10 minutes, and I got to say my cock is always dripping in my jock. He blows his load, pulls out, and immediately gets on his knees and licks his own cum leaking out of my ass. Sometimes this is the end, other times he fucks me a second time. Today I got a second load. I'm to not move until I hear him go out the front door. 

Once I hear the door shut, I get up to go lock it. In addition to my normal "whore pay" there on the hall table, is a new yellow jock strap he also left for me to wear next time. Note with it said "Next time I'm pissing in your a$$. Lol. He's getting kinkier. 

• Upvote 4

CHARLESTON, SC - Got here early in the day and found a sexy 25 year old cumdump taking anonymous loads at his place.  Luckily, I had use of a rental car today and was able to head over and give him my load.  He had a tight little body and a gorgeous ass.  I slid right in his tight little hole and fucked him for a good 5 or 6 minutes before nutting in his ass.  When I first started to cum he had previously been pretty silent but he said "Oh wow" .... it was a big load.  I could tell too.  Hoped to tap it again later but didn't get the chance.  After dinner I started trying to take loads.  The first dude ran 20 minutes late and that really puts me in a foul mood.  I had other tops lined up and I hadn't spaced them far enough apart to deal with a 20 minute delay.  So he missed his shot.  Had another guy show up (on-time) and it was one of those deals where he rimmed me, got hard, slid in, fucked me, then decided to rim me again.  And he rimmed... and he rimmed... and he rimmed.  I had to check the time because I had a sexy 24 year old coming 15 mins after this dude and he was taking up a lot of time.  He continued to rim and I was about to tell him time's up when he did the NO-NO... he stuck his finger (with a long nail) in my ass.  I pulled off his finger and kindly told him I was done.  No sooner than he left the 24 year old shows up.  He fucked me for literally 45 minutes... and not soft and easy.  He was a pounder.  He pounded so long my legs got so tired I had to collapse down on the bed.  He kept going.  Eventually I would get his load and he said he had cum a couple times, but he must've been one of those silent types when he cums.  My hole is now sloppy and I need to get some sleep!  Happy Breeding --- and NO FINGERS!  LOL

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

I was on a chat site yesterday & got chatting to married bi guy, I was very upfront to start with saying i only date when pics are attached. The next mssg he sends a total nude pic with a nice real 9incher hanging between his legs, How could i refuse. 

So we decided to meet up late in the afternoon but neither of us could host, I have my sister over for xmas etc & he was at work in the office, So he asked me to show up at his office at 5pm telling me everyone has gone home by then, Sure enough i was on time sent him & mssg & he let me in. He took me to a unused office space within the building with a nice set up couple of chairs a table that was the perfect height for getting fucked on, We got undressed, He was butt naked with a semi hard cock between his legs that was growing by the minute & i was in my jockstrap.

He told me to show my ass & bend over on the table, I did as i was told, He did not waste anytime first the probing fingers & then i felt the head of his fat cock pushing at my hole, I arched my back & pushed my ass out for a better position, He slid all the way in slowly but forceful, Damn that felt so good, I was being filled up by his massive cock, I was huffing on the poppers not being used to taking cock that big & fat in girth.

He picked up the pace & held on to my hips & started to slam roughly inside my ass, it was hurting like hell but feeling damn horny too, After a good 10 minutes of this, I hear him grunting & pushing in balls deep & unloading in my ass, I feel 8 solid squirts going in my hole When he pulled out i hear him withdraw with a plop & my ass felt empty but very full with his cum. It must have been a weeks worth of cum he just shot in my ass & it felt great.

We put back on our clothes & did the usual pleasantries & i headed out fucked filled & full of bisexual cum deep in my ass, As i was walking home it was hard keeping all that cum in my ass.

Just had a guy over who I met on on Fabguys. My hubby was out for a few hours so I was desperate for a load. The guy was Indian with a very hairy body and a thick large cock. He had me on my Knees and was face fucking me with in minutes of arriving, he the bent be over and pounded my arse in different positions for at least 45 mins  . I could feel he was going to cum and at the last min he pulled out and spunked over my hole. My arse felt fucking awesome after! Pic to follow hopefully.

• Upvote 1

OK, had some hot action over the last week I have to share. 

First:

This weekend my plans fell through due to weather and being risky to drive too far.  I'm hanging at home and a friend of mine texts me, and we end up going out to a seedy bar in town.  It's snowing pretty bad outside, but all I care about is I'm having drinks and enjoying the guys around (not that kind of bar).  Now my friend and I have played before, years ago when I was new to getting fucked he fucked me (one of the biggest dicks I've taken) and I've sucked him a few times.  When we met it was before PrEP so we only fucked with condoms, and it's been years since we fucked.  

Both of us are cruising the apps, and after a while a fuckbud of mine hits me up.  My friend asks who hit me up and I show him and he says something non-committal.  Chatting with my fuckbud for a bit I know I'm gonna leave the bar and head to his place for some fun.  I tell my friend my plans, and jokingly invite him along.  He says he's game, he wouldn't mind a threeway and off we go after we finish our drinks.  I tell fuckbud about him, and also give him a heads up that I don't know if my friend will want a condom or not but I don't have any, he does, cool.  When we get to fuckbuds place, he meets us outside since his partner is inside sleeping.  We go in the laundry of his building, classy right, and start making out.  I'm on my knees right away sucking both guys off, fuckbud who has an average cock, and my friend who has a donkey dick.  

When it finally comes time for me to get fucked I decide to have fuckbud start off since I need to be warmed up before trying to take the donkey cock my friend has.  When I turn my ass to him, as per usual he slides in me BB and starts to fuck my ass.  I needed this bad!  I know my friend sees us go bare and he doesn't say anything, I'm getting spit roasted and high on poppers.  Fuckbud pulls out after a bit, and I turn around to suck him and push my ass up against my friend.  He does nothing.  Just rubs it with his hand a bit, gives me a slap and that's it.  Damn, not even a condom unwrapping.  A few minutes of this and I turn back around to fuckbud, and start sucking donkey dick.  Fuckbud unloads in me, pulls out and I'm still working on the donkey dick.  

I think I'm going to have to work my donkey dick friends load out orally and I give it my all.  He starts to rub my ass again, and after a couple minutes of this he moves to my side so I have to turn my head to suck him, but he has better access to feel my hole.  Kind of fun putting on a show, after all, fuckbud is watching.  Couple rubs up and down and my donkey dick friend grabs me by the hips and pulls me around, shoves his raw cock in my ass and pounds me for a couple minutes before grunting and unloading!  

FUCK YEAH!  Hope this wasn't a one time thing!  

• Upvote 6

Next I'll have bunched together a few things from the last two nights (fun all around)

Monday afternoon I had plans to meet up with a guy I knew from a few years back.  He, fucked me once with condom, and had a nice body and above average cock.  We end up getting together at my place since he has a husband (everyone's in a relationship but me LOL) and wants me to fuck him.  When we've chatted, there's been no mention of condoms etc. but his profile mentions PrEP.  I know that doesn't always mean anything as I've played with some PrEP guys that only play with condoms.  We get it on, suck each other off, 69, rim each other and explore every bit of our bodies.  He says something about grabbing his lube, and goes to grab a bottle of lube (no condoms mentioned).  When he comes back he lubes my ass and his cock and slides right in BB.  Wait wasn't I supposed to top?!?  Of course we play the flip fuck game for the next hour, and he finally loads me up.  He can't take my cock after so I blow my load all over his chest.  He then tells me that's the first time he's topped without a condom, and that it was an intense orgasm.  Knowing he's into Tantric sex I know it was intense.

Monday night I hit up a guy on BBRT who looks promising and right away he tells me to text him. I don't normally do that right away, but I pulled out my backup phone and gave him my info.  Turns out he and another top want to play and they've been playing all day.   Of course, I'm thinking these guys must be partying, but what the hell I'm horny and maybe they aren't.  The second guys profile also looks good and I'm out the door.  I get there and the second guy opens the door naked.  We start to play and the first guy barely can get hard (damn totally partying and that's not my thing).  I'm told to work on second guys cock, and he gets hard no problem and has a great cock.  While I'm sucking him the first guy that's strung out jacks a bit and eventually slides in a disappointing small, semi hard cock and pretends to fuck me a bit.  Well, fortunately the second guy didn't have that problem, his big fattie got hard easily, and he fucks me for a good fifteen minutes before admitting he's not going to come.  I decide to leave, and the second guy says he wants to meet up again.  I will definitely not hook up again with the first of these two guys, we shall see on the second guy since he seemed to be more my type.

Even later on Monday, a guy I've been chatting with on Scruff & Adam hits me up.  He's safe only, but he convinces me to come over.  He has a great cock, uncut, latino and at least 8".  As expected he uses a condom to fuck me, but not as expected he wants me to flip.  I'll have to work on him to get him to go bare.  The good news is he doesn't like to rim, so I can get some vaseline up there without him knowing.  

That brings me to last night.   

I wake up in the morning to a text from my twinkie latin fuckbud.  He likes to get fucked by me and he wants some that night.  When he gets here, he likes an anon scene, you know where the bottom walks in on the top "sleeping."  Well this time after he gets me nice and hard he starts to play with my ass a bit.  He decides he wants to fuck me so slides in raw.  He had alluded to that earlier, but said he'd probably come too fast if he did.  Well he didn't cum too fast and did a pretty decent job for someone I thought was total bottom.  We flip and I slide my fat dick in him and pound his ass.  I ask him if he wants to nut in my ass, and he nods his head.  I know I can take his cock easily after I cum, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to top him after he came if I wasn't already in.  My cock nice n thick, his ass clamps down like a vice grip when he cums.  I speed up and focus on shooting quickly, which I don't.  Takes me longer than I expect.  When I'm done, I get on all fours and he slides in me.  This time it doesn't take him long, he blows after a couple minutes.

A young twinks.

Finally, this guy that I've chatted with on and off over the years agrees to cum over to fuck.  He's another safer only guys.  I'm going to be ass up waiting for him, so I neglect to put condoms out.  On his arrival he starts to make out, rim my ass, tease my hole etc. and all seems to go to plan.  He then asks where the condoms are.  Well, fortunately I have one or two prepped condoms and make sure that's what he grabs.  He rubbers up and then starts to fuck me.  I feel it pop on the first stroke, but he either doesn't notice or doesn't care. 

I do a couple condom checks throughout the fuck, and I can't tell if the condom has bunched or the pop I felt was in a place that the condom didn't roll down.  Maybe it wasn't a break after all, hmm... He fucks me like this for at least half an hour.  On my 4th or 5th condom check I feel something sticky on my hand when I pull it away and I notice that the tip of the condom is in my hand with lube.  About 10 minutes later he pulls out (he did this a few times throughout the fuck, thinking he was edging) and says he needs another condom.  Took him long enough to notice!  He reaches to where the condoms are and I do nothing.  I don't hear the sound of a wrapper at all.  He starts to rub his dick on my ass.  This turns to a 'just the tip' moment, followed shortly by going balls deep.  I don't do any condom fucks this time, and he tells me he takes a long time to cum if at all.  Another 20 minutes of fucking and he wants me to sit on his cock, I look and definitely no rubber.  I ride him a bit until he cums and he heads out.  I look at the clock and realize he was in my ass almost an hour and half.  The entire time he was bare.  

Sorry it's long , I know it's not all loads, and I know it's more than just my last.  Seeing how fun my last few days was I really wanted to share since you guys get it!

• Upvote 7

Woke up horny this morning (no change), straight away started hunting for loads. Within 20 minutes of my search (BBRT) I had three guys wanting to load my ass. They were all separate They all wanted a fuck and go however didn't want a group fuck - just 1 on 1. I was honest with each guy and said I was talking to a couple of other guys who also wanted to use me. Each guy was fine with this. They all agreed to come, fuck and go. In and out. Two of the guys were also loading my hole during their lunch break, so they needed to be quick.

None of the guys had a face pic on BBRT,  cock pics only. Again this was fine, it's the dick I wanted. I got showered and prepared my hole - lube, dildo and more lube. I answer the door naked and invited in the first guy. He was not my 'type', age 60 ish and pretty 'average' to look at. He said hi and then asked where we were ''set up''. He asked if I was definitely up for "bare cock" to which I replied "absolutely". He then told me he had to be quick. I led him to the bedroom and he started to undress. He told me to bend over and "get ready". He felt my lubed hole, grunted and said "thanks for preparing". I was rock hard at this point, leaking pre-cum. My ass aching in anticipation. He wanked his cock for a moment, lubed up and shoved his cock in. He fucked me for about a minute before announcing he was about to cum. He asked where I wanted his load and I replied "deep inside". As soon as I said I wanted his cum he pushed deep, groaned and loaded my ass. He continued to push his cock in and out of my ass for a another minute and then pulled away. He started to zip up and said "thanks". I then led him downstairs and said goodbye. 

Five minutes later guy number two arrived. This guy was again around 60ish however was heavier set than the last guy. I let him in. As I shut the door he commented that he "wished all guys greeted him with nothing on". As we went to my bedroom he asked if any of the other guys I'd been chatting to had visited. I told him a guy had left moments before. He pushed me over onto the bed and proceeded to feel my lubed and now loaded hole. He smiled and said "i'm going to add mine". He asked me to lie on my back. He didn't take off any clothes, instead he pulled down his jeans and underwear, positioned himself above me and rammed his cock in. His cock slid right into my already fucked hole. This guy fucked hard and I mean hard. As he was screwing me he held my head so that I was looking right at him. Every now and then he'd tell me he was going to shoot a huge load. After a few minutes he shoved a "six-day" wad in my hole, holding it deep with every thrust. He pulled out, moved up the bed and presented his cock at my mouth. I swallowed it all, every inch. Satisfied he moved off the bed and said he had to go. He added his number to my phone and left. At this point I had two loads.

The third guy appeared to have flaked. It had been an hour since the last guy and he wasn't responding on BBRT. I contemplated jacking off and fingering my cum filled hole. Suddenly the guy arrived. In case it wasn't the hook up, I slipped on a jock and opened the door - making sure I peered around in case. I said "hi". We stood for a few seconds and then he said his profile name. I said mine and let him in. He commented on my jock and that he expected me naked. I explained why I was wearing one and he laughed. Straight away I said I've been loaded twice and if that was okay. He said "fine" and asked where "it was happening". This guy was around 25 and again heavy set. He did ask if "we are okay to fuck now that you have seen me". I then said "of course". This guy seemed over excited. He asked me how i wanted it and what he should do. I took off his clothes with him, got him hard with a blow job and then bent over. He eventually shoved his cock in. His cock was worth the wait, very thick and around 7 inches. He started to fuck, he was a good fuck. With every thrust his cock teased my hole. I felt full from it, the thickness stretching my ass. He shot after a few minutes. He had to wank and then shove his cock in at the right moment. I took almost all of his cum, a small amount running off my hole as he pushed in. I felt behind and collected the cum with my fingers and licked  the cum from them. I won't waste cum. As soon as he finished he pulled out. He then sat on my bed for a couple of minutes and we had a chat. He then told me he had fucked me before at one of the saunas and noticed me on BBRT. I said that we should hook up again and again we swapped numbers. He input my number as 'Raw Guy'. At least the guy knows what I'm there for. He left.

At this point I was desperate to cum. I jerked off for a while whilst using a dildo in my ass. When pulling it out I made sure to shove the dildo down my throat and to finger any leaking cum from my ass to my mouth. I then came, ate my cum and showered. 

Great day and looking for plenty more loads over Christmas.

I've also managed to hit 1000 loads for the second year running. I have to thank a regular top bud of mine for this. He's fucked me A LOT this year and I mean A LOT. There's been few days this year when he's not loaded me. He's also had my hole used by his friends and via anon hook ups/3somes etc he's/we've arranged. Will try and hit it again next year.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 4

Monday went over to a friends and he had arranged for a guy to fuck me (he does this occaisionally), while I was waiting for the friend to come over I reached out to a friend on Adam and he wanted to come over as well. The first guy showed up and he had a great body for a 50 yr old and a nice cock 8" with a bit of a curve to it. I fluffed him and when he was ready, he turned me over and I got on all fours and he started to fuck me. That nice cock almost got me to come from hitting my prostate. He unloaded in me after about 10 mins, but then kept on going. 5 mins later, load two was pumped into me. About that time the other guy showed and he dove right in and bred my ass in 15 minutes. He loves cummy holes. Hoped I could have gotten more, but it was not to be. Still, a pretty good night. 3 loads in under 2 hours.

• Upvote 1

Not sure but pretty sure....

Let me just say I am sure he unloaded in me, just not sure he is POZ!

I was in Raleigh on business, after dinner with co-workers and 4 crown and diets I headed to my hotel room to scope out some fun..after all I was outta town and what the wife don't know won't hurt her.  I grab my IPAD, lube and poppers and begin surfing BBRT and A4A for a hook up.  Chatted with a few guys nothing promising when I get hit up by a BBC Top into uninhibited play.  Now I RARELY hook up with anyone bare and especially not on the first time.  And I let him know that from the beginning.  I am a power bottom and would work that cock with my ass so good but preferred to be wrapped.  Told him I was married and didn't want to take anything home to the Mrs.  He again assured me he was NEG and married too but loved raw sex with other married guys be cuz we all were trying to stay NEG.  Reluctantly he agreed to wrap it up, I gave him my hotel and room number and proceeded to prep for his arrival.

As promised, I would be ass up, face down with my poppers handy, he said he would bring some maximum impact as it usually helped guys take his big cock,  so there I waited, as prelubed with my own lube so I knew it was condom safe, provided the condo she laying on the night stand (again to know their quality...have read to many stealth stories to not prepare).  The room was dark and I had just taken a hit of my poppers as I stroked my lubed cock when the shadows changed a light from the hall came and went.  I heard the latch and inhaled again deeply on my rush.  I heard his belt and pants hit the floor as a finger traced my ass crack to my balls and my hard cock.  Mmmmmmm he moans and I feel his face between my cheeks as he proceeds to suck and chew and tongue my manhole.  He was so good and all the while he is milking my cock. He asks " are u ready" as he stands and presses his big mushroom head against my hole....I reach back to stroke it to get an idea of about what I will be taking...he is leaking precum and is a jive 7 inches and thick.

while stroking him, I look back I can see in the shadows he is dark skinned and sexy...my weakness, and what a nice cock.... he says let me loosen you up and edges his pole back at my manhole.  I move forward and feel two fingers easily slide in my quivering lubed hole.... I push back and begin fucking his hand as he slides in a third he says " U are a hungry boy" let me give you what u want".... I say wrap it up and fuck me..I hear the spray of aerosol on a washcloth ...he leans over me, re insets all 3 fingers as he holds the washcloth to my mouth I deeply inhale and whispers in my ear ..I want you bare , as the maximum impact hits me he says u ride me so you are in control, pull off when u need to.  In my high ans ecstasy as he really works my prostate with his fingers I say ok....all the while thinking what am I doing....

i move over on the bed, grab my poppers as he lies down....his cock is soooo hard and I can't help but lick and suck the precum from that glowing head...he says "use these it will help you take it" and hands me the maximum impact and washcloth.   I prepare the cloth as I straddle him, take it in my mouth and breathe deeper than I ever have and hold.....he places the head at my ass I grab his cock with my left hand to guide it in and slowly impale myself in his black fuckstick.working it deeper and deeper, I am glad I pre-lubed...until I feel his balls against my hole...he reaches up and pulls me down to kiss me as I start to ride his cock, he is meeting me half way to really hit me deep...he tells me "hit them again" so I load up the wash cloth again and breath deeper still...in ecstasy as I notice him picking up speed fucking me from the bottom.  I am so high I barely know what is going on when I feel his arms come under mine and up until he is cupping my shoulders holding me down as he thrusts up....I feel him swelling inside my hole and try to pull off...he pulls me back down

i use my legs to push my self off as his cock is spurting once then again with hot cum falling back down to his dark hairless belly....I am off balance so I fall back on top of him he pulls me in and kisses me...I am pissed but so fuckin turned on because his cock felt so good, I reached back to feel my hole, yep he got some in, I was gaped and dripping...he scoops up some of his cum and begins stroking my cock....my head is spinning...I need to cum but I am pissed...it feels so good.....I take over stroking my rock hard cock as he hits my bottle of rush....he holds it up to my nose, I say no, no more ...he says dude relax I told u I am NEG....I give in and hit the rush again huff it with my mouth and really get a good high....the combination of being so horned up and so angry has me going ...he scoops up more of his cum and I think he wants to stroke me with it, I feel 2 fingers at my hole...he is using for lube to fingers my hole, as if the cum he shot in me wasn't enough....I am so high I don't even notice....he has 3 fingers in me deep and finger fucking me roughly.....I tense up and shoot a huge load that he vigorously sucks down his throat.....

i roll off of him with my head spinning and my hole a little sorer that I thought I would be....he gets dressed, leans down and sucks the last drop of cum from my cock and comes up, kisses my mouth with my cum...no says " I hope you got what you wanted tonight" and walked out.

admittedly now I am real fuckin nervous, I go to the bathroom to clean up...I sit on the toilet and push out hard...he got more than one spurts in me....and it was pink....red when I wiped.....and thought " what did he mean get what I wanted"??

i relooked at his profile, it says NEG...but he wouldn't answer my follow up texts.   Let's just say, I am a little nervous.

A few weeks ago I got fucked and bred by a hot big uncut Salvadoran top. He fucked me on my husbands side of the bed, since he was away at work. Screwed me doggy style and on my back. Not a drop of his cum came out of me. Great to have his DNA inside me. 

So I woke up yesterday in a really cum hungry mood - lucky I work at home so I sorted my hole and opened Grindr hoping for cock! Within seconds the guy next to me messaged - he was leaving Leicester and need to unload on his way to the motorway! I asked if he was cool with anonymous dump n go and he replied 'perfect'.

All I got from him as a few pics of his BBC...my pussy was begging for it!

30mins later I was bent over, hole lubed and the door unlocked and blindfolded - he walked in there as was no messing, his hard cock went straight up me and he proceed to the fuck the living daylights out of me for 20mins - then with one last ram he held it in me and I could feel his gift flood me!

He just pulled out, zipped up and left - not a word said as it should be!

I had cum dripping down my legs but I was wanting more - grindr helped again and a older chap with a good 8inch cock was up me within 20mins - he lasted no more than 5mins but added to the mix!

Could do with a bottom today to fill - but Leicester being Leicester its difficult to find good raw fit lads to breed!

Screenshot_20161222-110232.png

• Upvote 6

Just had a college guy come by and give me a quick load.  He is home for the holidays.  My wife is out shopping, but was due back soon.  I took the risk and had him come over.  I snuck him in my RV parked near my house.  He dropped his pants and was already hard.  Average length and girth.  I sucked him for about 30 seconds, applied some vaseline, turned around, dropped my sweat pants, and he shoved his cock up my married ass easily enough.   He fucked me hard for about 2 minutes before blowing a huge load up my ass.  Pulled his pants up and he was gone.  Sitting here with that nice gooey ass feeling.  He's leaving town tomorrow, unfortunately, so I'm not sure if there will be repeat.

• Upvote 2