Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest hole4bbuse

Went to my Alpha Males house and he went on line for others to drop loads with a no liad refused provisal! Was fucked, piss fucked, chempiss fucked and fisted!

IMG_5867.JPG

IMG_5871.JPG

IMG_6169.JPG

Yesterday at my sauna. Was ducking off a COCK in the next glorying booth when he pulled off and walked around into mine. Of course I offered him my ass but he wouldn't without a condom. Safe only he said, so I knelt and sucked his fat meat until he squirter in my mouth. As he walked out I let his nutt juice out onto my fingers and shoved it up my ass. ;) a guy needs lube! 

Then went to the steam room where a tall skinny guy was laying back stroking a real big fat COCK. I walked up and stroked him as he sucked me, then turned and lay over the centre bench. He got up, knelt, spread my ass cheeks and dove into my hole. Licked all the fun up and began rimming me deep, moaning to me how hot the cun tasted in me. Made me push it out and started chewing on my creamy ass flower. It hurt but so sexy! Then he stood up and slid his COCK into me. Fucked me like that in the steam room while two guys watched and stroked.  Fuck. He gave it to me hard before grunting and telling me to take his dirty load. I just moaned and felt him cum in me. His dirty cum. Fuck. Maybe a Christmas gift?

Wow!  Just had another very hot encounter.  A chubby guy half my age who works at a local restaurant wanted to fuck me after work.  This restaurant is on the main street of our small town, and there was a Christmas event going on outside. They closed early at 7pm.  After everyone left, he invited me over.  I gave my wife an excuse about going to the store and off I went.  We set up on a couch in the back of one of the rooms with a big window looking outside on Main St.  It was dark so no one should be able to see in.  We sucked each other for a bit.  I bent over the couch and had him slip his nice sized cock in me using spit for lube.  He fucked me like a beast for about 5 minutes while we watched all the families walking by outside.  I definitely got all gooey from the earlier cum load.   He came a lot up my ass.  I love that just fucked feeling!

• Upvote 2

Just now at my parents condo building with the cleaning Filipino worker. Home for Xmas and I flirt with that guy several times. He cleans the building n I was so horny 12 days no wanking and I break the rule, I went seduce him timed his cleaning time. I thought he is gay I motion him into the elevator and I press the button to go to an abandon floor I know. Got out n I pull his hands down. He doesn't kiss I was like ok. Fine.... then I pull his pants down and sadly it was a tiny tumb size cock. It's no return now I suck him and he was liking it.  I got up show him my cock n he said he doesn't suck just wank my cock a bit n push me back down to suck.  I was like whatever, I sucked harder he came in my mouth n oddly I got so horny I swallow it all. Even squeeze the last drop n clean his cock. 

I asked if he is gay he said no he is married with a kid lol 

it's risky to do it at my parents place honestly but too horny .... at least I hope we both keep our naughtiness quiet. 

Just got home from taking a bunch of loads from a very raunchy BBC! Spent the evening / night at his apartment, ended up taking 4 loads! Swallowed one, rest were in my ass.  He had a very long, slightly above average width cock with a bit of a curve...it was gorgeous. Big, creamy loads. Called me his "white bitch", said he was gonna "give me his babies". I begged him to get me pregnant, but honestly not even sure if he knew what I meant. Have no idea if he was poz or neg. He kept me naked all night, gagged me with his bbc, I choked & spit up a bunch, but that didn't stop him. One fuck was in his bed, no sheets on mattress, face down, ass propped up with him railing on my asshole until I actually bled a little. Honestly never been fucked like that...scared me a little, but was also the hottest fuck I ever took!!! Ass to mouth after every load, rimmed his sweaty ass all night, & he even took me into the bathtub at one point & pissed all over me, made me swallow some. Nasty, raunchy, BBC Top...loved it!! Early Xmas present :-p. Last fuck was in parking lot when I was leaving, slammed me over the hood, pumped a final dose into me, told me he wanted me to "carry his babies around". Was not expecting an all nighter, but so glad I went, & hope to see him again. Love the fact that I'm gonna go hangout with family tomorrow with a belly full of spunk! Makes me feel like a true bottom whore. 

• Upvote 3

Horny as fuck last night. Didn't expect many to be online on Xmas Day but there was a guy looking to dump a load. Hard fucker, planted two loads in me back to back. He went for a 3rd but after 20 minutes of pounding had to admit he couldn't cum a 3rd time. Dressed and left. He had fucked so hard my hole felt sore.

After that (around 1.00 am) I noticed I hadn't logged out and saw a message 30 minutes old. A young stocky guy I had sucked off about a year ago. Asked if I remembered him and if I wanted to give it another go. I had moved in the meantime, gave him my new address and within 10 minutes he was here. Nice size dick. Sucked him off until he shot a big load on my face. This time he took pics with his phone. Found them this morning. :PHe promised he wouldn't wait another year to come back.

Today, Boxing Day, is another day off here. Let's see if there are guys up for something.

• Upvote 2

FT. LAUDERDALE - Sorry, combining 2 loads here but they were within 12 hours of one another.  Went to Slammer again and fucked a few asses there on the 23rd.  There was one smaller guy I was mainly interested in.  I fucked him several times throughout the night without cumming in him but as the night wound-down I watched him take 2 loads back to back before sliding my cock into his super wet hole.  I bred him good.

The next morning, enroute to the airport to catch a flight, I hit up a cumdump buddy of mine (my favorite one in Florida!) and asked him if he wanted a quick load.  He said "Yes please."  So I went by and bred his ass.  We recorded about 90 seconds of it, I'll try to post it on XTube if he hasn't posted it on his account already.  Been too busy to check!  Happy Holidays and Happy Breeding, pigs!

• Upvote 3

Was in Berlin before Christmas  and made my usual trip to the Boiler when in the city.  Once again I wasn't disappointed with the cock that wanted to fuck bareback.  I love Glory Holes so I did a lot of action there, took three bareback loads there and then moved on to a sling.  I love having my legs wide open and cum oozing from my hole. A couple of guys came in and on fingering my cunt smiled and asked me in German if I wanted some more loads mixed in with what I had...oh yes please! As one started to finger my hole and then slip his nice thick 7" cock in me and pound my cunt, the other guy went off and came back with another friend of theirs...suffice to say that I swallowed a lot of cock down my throat...and took all their loads deep in my guts.   I thought that would be that, but as I started to walk away from the sling another guy came up, bent me over and fucked me, depositing his load in me too.  I later found out that he likes to fuck guys who have a few loads in them and my 'fuck friends' had told him that they had just triple teamed me in the sling and that I was a barebacker.  Love the Boiler well worth a visit if you're in Berlin.

• Upvote 9

Guest Dickmagnet

Was in the woods last night cruising, Was not super busy but it was good nevertheless, Took 2 loads up against a tree pants around my knees exposing my faggot hole in a jockstrap, Never saw who they were just did not turn around to see but 2 different cocks taking turns on my hole & unloading inside. 

After that i walked around some & found a cute kid he must have been about 20 with a huge cock easily 8inches & very thick with a gorgeous curve to it pointing upwards, After i had first my lips around it i just knew i wanted his cock & cum in my wet ass, So i turned around & presented my hole to him, He asked me for a condom & this brought instantly a smile to my face.

I was going to get a condom nazi in my cunt - Mmmmm how nice.

I offered him one of my spiked condoms, I always carry a few around with me for those guys who won't fuck without condoms, So i always prepare a few beforehand for a good stealthing session.

I slipped it over his cock & he grabbed me by my hips & rammed his fat cock all the way inside in one motion, He pumped me for a good while but i could easily feel the condom had slipped over his cock head in my ass, Soon enough he was unloading inside me, A big deep load deep in my hole, When he pulled out he did not notice that the condom had been stealthed so thanked me pulled up his pants & left me there bent over & dripping jock cum.

Did the sauna before Xmas, decided i was gonna try and get mega fucked.i had a bottle of poppers and a bottle of water so i would not lose my favourite corner in the dark steamroom, its like an L shaped corner cushioned bench so I can position my knees across both corners expising hole for easy access and i can lean my shoulders into the corner angle.

i was in about 5 minutes, numerous hands and fingers feeling me, fingering my well lubed hole, i then felt a thick cock just slide in my arse with ease, fucking me really hard, i was sniffing poppers through my towel really strong my head was floating, some hands was pulling my arse cheeks further open till the cock grunted leaned on my back and had shot his load in me.

A few guys fucked me later, arse full of cum, but then i felt a really hard smack on my arse, then another, i turned to get off and this thick set bloke asked me where i was going and pushed me down onto his cock, it was dark and i was sucking his dick, he told me i was a dirty fucking  cunt, kneeled down and fingered my arse pulling cum out and stuck the cum tasting fingers in my mouth from my arse, he then told me to come out of the steam room into the semi lit dark room with the bench in the middle, he was so stern and kind of an authority figure bloke, he was quite an older bloke, a good body, thick legs etc.

He told me to wait on the bench and went outnof yhe room, after this time a young  lad was licking my arse out and kissing this other guy licking tongues etc, i was so poppered up, i seriously was in heaven,

the previous bloke came back, started smacking my arse hard sgain, i kinda got into it, he said he had found and picked some blokes to come and fuck me and i was not to refuse, i dud not have the guts to tell him thst i would never refuse anyway.

He kept to his word, different blokes coming in, just fucking me, him telling them what a dirty cunt i was, he really was getting off on it, 2 blokes wanted to wear condoms, he refused them to fuck me, one did the other just watched and wanked and eventually shot over my arse and a guy fucking me, i wss in heaven, all the time he was like directing a movie ior something, but i was grateful, i must have  had about 12 loads at least, my arse was so full, the bloke then finally fucks me, calling me names all the time whilst ge was vanging my arse, he told a bloke at tge side of him to go round the front and i will suck his cock which I did till he came down my throat. The bloke eventually came in my arse adding to the others liads, he simply left!!, i was still there for a while on all fours, then the young lad and his older mate came back  to continue rimming my arse and literally sucking all the cum out of my arse and kissing each other, i just relaxed and let them do it, they were good. I finalky git one last fuck in the shower by a grandaddy type bloke small cock but big balls that slapoed my arse good.

Seriously this is one of if not the best day ive had at the sauna.

• Upvote 6

I hooked up with a married guy from CL this evening who is visiting the in-laws for Christmas. He stopped over while making a liquor store run. Mid-30's, hung, cut and a nice thickness, I met him at the door in just a robe. He tore off his clothes in the living room and we made out in a hard, hungry way. He then pushed me down onto my hands and knees so he could eat my ass until I was a moaning mess. He then lubed his magnificent cock with spit and slowly worked it in my hole. He started off slow, but as soon as I began to loosen up he held onto my hips and pounded my ass hard until he let out a yell and filled me with a load. But he didn't even stop, but kept pumping my ass until he eventually shot another load. We both collapsed after that in sweaty pile on the floor. After awhile I blew him until he was hard again and he fucked me with my ankles on his shoulders. This time I stroked myself until he was ready to cum a third time and I shot my own load all over myself as he filled my hole one last time. 

• Upvote 1

Just came home from a hot muscular dude. Shot my huge load deep inside him the first time after only a matter of seconds being inside. He said that he could feel the load, and that it was huge. Took a short break, and then started fucking him for the second time. Took a little longer now, and shot a second big load deep inside. Some cum leaked out when I pulled out. Got a text of the guy saying that he was still leaking when I got home 30 minutes later.

• Upvote 1

Just before Xmas I went to The Vault in London.  As far as the kind of fun I like goes, it can be hit and miss but this was a good night...  Lost count of how many guys I fucked - there are plenty of willing bottoms around, but did manage to snag some action with a spanish guy who took me to one of the alcoves and despite my reservations (he was a lot bigger than I'd usually take) he worked some magic on my hole and before I knew it he was balls deep and whispering in my ear telling me to beg for his cum.  I begged. He came. 

I wanted more but there's so much competition for so few tops, so made do with the one load... 

• Upvote 3

On 22/12/2016 at 5:00 AM, Bibaldbtm said:

Not sure but pretty sure....

Let me just say I am sure he unloaded in me, just not sure he is POZ!

I was in Raleigh on business, after dinner with co-workers and 4 crown and diets I headed to my hotel room to scope out some fun..after all I was outta town and what the wife don't know won't hurt her.  I grab my IPAD, lube and poppers and begin surfing BBRT and A4A for a hook up.  Chatted with a few guys nothing promising when I get hit up by a BBC Top into uninhibited play.  Now I RARELY hook up with anyone bare and especially not on the first time.  And I let him know that from the beginning.  I am a power bottom and would work that cock with my ass so good but preferred to be wrapped.  Told him I was married and didn't want to take anything home to the Mrs.  He again assured me he was NEG and married too but loved raw sex with other married guys be cuz we all were trying to stay NEG.  Reluctantly he agreed to wrap it up, I gave him my hotel and room number and proceeded to prep for his arrival.

As promised, I would be ass up, face down with my poppers handy, he said he would bring some maximum impact as it usually helped guys take his big cock,  so there I waited, as prelubed with my own lube so I knew it was condom safe, provided the condo she laying on the night stand (again to know their quality...have read to many stealth stories to not prepare).  The room was dark and I had just taken a hit of my poppers as I stroked my lubed cock when the shadows changed a light from the hall came and went.  I heard the latch and inhaled again deeply on my rush.  I heard his belt and pants hit the floor as a finger traced my ass crack to my balls and my hard cock.  Mmmmmmm he moans and I feel his face between my cheeks as he proceeds to suck and chew and tongue my manhole.  He was so good and all the while he is milking my cock. He asks " are u ready" as he stands and presses his big mushroom head against my hole....I reach back to stroke it to get an idea of about what I will be taking...he is leaking precum and is a jive 7 inches and thick.

while stroking him, I look back I can see in the shadows he is dark skinned and sexy...my weakness, and what a nice cock.... he says let me loosen you up and edges his pole back at my manhole.  I move forward and feel two fingers easily slide in my quivering lubed hole.... I push back and begin fucking his hand as he slides in a third he says " U are a hungry boy" let me give you what u want".... I say wrap it up and fuck me..I hear the spray of aerosol on a washcloth ...he leans over me, re insets all 3 fingers as he holds the washcloth to my mouth I deeply inhale and whispers in my ear ..I want you bare , as the maximum impact hits me he says u ride me so you are in control, pull off when u need to.  In my high ans ecstasy as he really works my prostate with his fingers I say ok....all the while thinking what am I doing....

i move over on the bed, grab my poppers as he lies down....his cock is soooo hard and I can't help but lick and suck the precum from that glowing head...he says "use these it will help you take it" and hands me the maximum impact and washcloth.   I prepare the cloth as I straddle him, take it in my mouth and breathe deeper than I ever have and hold.....he places the head at my ass I grab his cock with my left hand to guide it in and slowly impale myself in his black fuckstick.working it deeper and deeper, I am glad I pre-lubed...until I feel his balls against my hole...he reaches up and pulls me down to kiss me as I start to ride his cock, he is meeting me half way to really hit me deep...he tells me "hit them again" so I load up the wash cloth again and breath deeper still...in ecstasy as I notice him picking up speed fucking me from the bottom.  I am so high I barely know what is going on when I feel his arms come under mine and up until he is cupping my shoulders holding me down as he thrusts up....I feel him swelling inside my hole and try to pull off...he pulls me back down

i use my legs to push my self off as his cock is spurting once then again with hot cum falling back down to his dark hairless belly....I am off balance so I fall back on top of him he pulls me in and kisses me...I am pissed but so fuckin turned on because his cock felt so good, I reached back to feel my hole, yep he got some in, I was gaped and dripping...he scoops up some of his cum and begins stroking my cock....my head is spinning...I need to cum but I am pissed...it feels so good.....I take over stroking my rock hard cock as he hits my bottle of rush....he holds it up to my nose, I say no, no more ...he says dude relax I told u I am NEG....I give in and hit the rush again huff it with my mouth and really get a good high....the combination of being so horned up and so angry has me going ...he scoops up more of his cum and I think he wants to stroke me with it, I feel 2 fingers at my hole...he is using for lube to fingers my hole, as if the cum he shot in me wasn't enough....I am so high I don't even notice....he has 3 fingers in me deep and finger fucking me roughly.....I tense up and shoot a huge load that he vigorously sucks down his throat.....

i roll off of him with my head spinning and my hole a little sorer that I thought I would be....he gets dressed, leans down and sucks the last drop of cum from my cock and comes up, kisses my mouth with my cum...no says " I hope you got what you wanted tonight" and walked out.

admittedly now I am real fuckin nervous, I go to the bathroom to clean up...I sit on the toilet and push out hard...he got more than one spurts in me....and it was pink....red when I wiped.....and thought " what did he mean get what I wanted"??

i relooked at his profile, it says NEG...but he wouldn't answer my follow up texts.   Let's just say, I am a little nervous.

The perfect way to stealth.... :P

• Upvote 3