Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Awesome morning, got fucked and bred by two hot guys in our bed.  The pro went first, ate my ass out then the other guy went to town on it. The pro fucked me first, bred me twice (I think) while I sucked the other guys cock. After he dumped his loads in me, dude two rammed his big uncut gun in my slick hole. Didn't take him long to dump load number 3 in my hungry hole. I never had two guys loads in me at once. So great. After they left I still hadn't cum, so I jacked off while watching their loads drip out of my ass. Never seen so much semen in my life. I kept a good amount inside   While blowing my load. I swallowed some of the breeders cum that came out of me, and left some on my husbands pillow and sheets to dry. I know it was somewhat risky to bareback like this, don't want any std, but man right now feels totally worth it. I want to do it again.

FT. LAUDERDALE - Went to 321 Slammers Saturday night.  There was a big black-out party at the Club Ft. Lauderdale which I believe shrunk the Slammer crowd and for sure took away all the young guys away from Slammer.  Nevertheless, my favorite cumdump was there and I fucked him so many times thru the gloryholes it wasn't funny.  There are 3 gloryhole booths.  He and I would hang out and wait for a dude to go into one of the end booths.  The cumdump would then go into the middle booth and I'd take the other end booth.  I would watch him work thru the gloryhole.  He sucks their cocks and then eventually gets their bare dicks in his ass.  They fuck him and normally cum in him within 5 minutes.  Then he turns around and slides onto my cock.  I love freshly bred holes!  If I'm lucky he'll take my dick for a few minutes and in the meantime a new top has entered the other end booth.  He's swap over to ride that top's cock and take his load before returning to my cock.  I bet we did this 7 or 8 times.  I know he had at least 10 loads by the time I left.  He's a totally whore and sexy!  I love that place most nights!!  Headed to Columbus, OH Monday night

• Upvote 3

Continued my daily fucking this weekend.

On Friday, I hit up this cumdump that regularly goes out looking for loads. He was planning to go around town getting loads before ending up at a local bathhouse. When I hit him up, he hadn't taken any loads yet. So we decided to meet in the parking lot of the bathhouse, I jumped in the backseat of his car, and I bred him as others were pulling into and out of the lot. Once I finsihed, I zipped up and we parted ways. Since I was still horny, I went looking on bbrt and found a bottom that was hosting an anon pump n dump at his place. Since he was only 15 min away, I head over and I drop a load in him. Since I had given two different bottoms a load each, I was planning to head home. As I was heading home, a guy on grindr hit me up and asked if I wanted to come over and breed him in his garage. Even though I had already dropped two loads, I couldn't resist the pics of his ass. I stop off at his place and he lets me into the garage. I don't know why I agreed to the garage since it was cold as hell in there. Either way, I fucked him until he came and then I came in his ass. He told me to hit him up again sometime and I headed on home.

On Saturday, after I got off work, I hit up a guy's CL ad looking for anon pump n dump loads at his motel. Since it was only about 10 min from me, I head over there. I fuck him for a good 10 or so minutes before breeding him and leaving. As I had to get up early the next morning, I didn't do much more hunting.

On Sunday night, I posted an ad on CL looking for a bj. A guy answered  it and said he could host at his apartment. I head over to his apartment and he blows me for a good while before I cum down his throat. Side note: normally I don't get off on just a blowjob, but I managed to cum from this bj because I was constantly thinking about a co-worker that I really want to fuck. Anyways, I go on bbrt and cl to see if there's any nice ass to breed. I notice one guy on bbrt posted an ad with his hotel, room #, and said the door would be unlocked and anyone could come in. This idea both worried me and turned me on. Regardless, I went over there and bred the guy. It actually turned out to be not as hot as I had thought it would be. The guy just lied there, ass up, with a pillow over his head. He didn't move much at all or even show any kind of enjoyment. It ended up being a lame fuck and I kinda wished I had saved my second load.

So that was my very slutty week. I don't know what this week will bring.

• Upvote 2

I am very new to this game (18 years and I have only been fucked raw 4 times) yesterday a dream came though when a black colleague of my father invited my home and fucked me long and hard. he came in my ass twice. I am still sore. I never though he would be able to get his cock inside me, but in the end I sat on him, crying with pain and glad to see him getting all hot fucking his boss' son.

• Upvote 3

Today was my birthday..got up early and saw my boyfriend off to work...then glanced at A4A...what luck...my piggy fuck buds (Rick and Michael) had messaged me during the night wanting to raunch once again in the pig pen!!!!! Since it was my birthday...and I could think of nothing hotter than getting deep fucked and bred by a couple of real pigs...! went over! FUCK...what a GREAT time....poppered up, rimmed, sucked, opened up by ever bigger dildos and then raw fucked and bred continuously...topped off by a hot piss fuck...Hell Yeah!!!!! Best birthday gift ever...And did I say they are both Poz!! Good thing I'm on PrEP...or I might be getting other delayed Gifts...Oink, oink!!!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Boybottom said:

I am very new to this game (18 years and I have only been fucked raw 4 times) yesterday a dream came though when a black colleague of my father invited my home and fucked me long and hard. he came in my ass twice. I am still sore. I never though he would be able to get his cock inside me, but in the end I sat on him, crying with pain and glad to see him getting all hot fucking his boss' son.

Welcum to bz Boybottom...keep taking those raw loads...there's no turning back now!!!!!! Where R U located?

• Upvote 1

I went to a bareback sex party yesterday afternoon and had a great time. It was a great mix of guys and the vibe was just really working for me. It helped that I had played with a couple of the bottoms before, so I didn't have any uncertainty about making a connection. I ended up fucking four guys, and getting blown by a couple more before finally seeding my last partner. Already looking forward to next time :)

• Upvote 2

On 12/29/2016 at 6:44 PM, barebottomguy said:

On vacation here in New Orleans and hopped on all the hook up sites.  Tuesday morning I got a reply on A4A from a black guy living on Bourbon who needed to dump a load.  After some quick prep, I headed out of my hotel for a short 5 minute walk to his place.  When I got there he had the gate open as well as the door to his place.  Walking in, the place was totally dark except for on small light off to the side.  He was standing just inside the door ready for action.  After stripping off my clothes, we got down to business.

He sat back in his recliner spreading his legs and I dutifully knelt down .between them grabbing hold of his cock and guiding it to my mouth.  After bobbing up and down his shaft for a few minutes, he wanted to kiss.  After making out, I went back to sucking his cock which was now a rigid thick shaft of meat.  I knew then that my ass was going to get a good workout.  After sucking that tasty piece of man meat some more, he instructed me to up on the bed, bent over, ass in the air.  He got behind me and sat down on a stool and proceeded to eat my ass out.  He got my hole sloppy wet and ready to be fucked.

He got up to guide his hard shaft to enter my hole.  Spitting on his cock, he shoved it in.  Something that big was going to hurt, but I accepted the pain for the pleasure that was going to cum.  He poked me a few times in that position, but being a tall bottom, it can take a few repositionings to get the right angle to fuck.  He guided me back to the recliner and instructed me to bend over in it.  He re-entered me and started to really fuck me.  He filled me up deep and wide with his cock.  He took control and really pounded my ass.  I knew I had no choice and accepted my role as a cumwhore.  Soon he started cumming deep in my ass and slowly pulled out.

It was a fantastic fuck.  He's contacted me again and am headed over for round 2 right now.

It sounds just like a guy that fucked me in October. Same exact chain of events and location. He's a hot fucker. Glad you got to experience him numerous times. Alas I only had time for one load. 

• Upvote 1

I got five loads in my hot cunt today, and one hot mouthful  of cum deep down my throat.

The first dude was a good-looking white guy with a perfect cock, which was on the large side.  The second guy was an uncut Hispanic repeater who fucks me fairly frequently. Today was the first time I ever actually saw his face.

The third was my ideal type:  a tall, black, hung cable guy.  I sucked on that slong to get it hard so it would go deep in my ass.  He worked me over good, shooting a huge load up my guts.  I think he was shocked at how good it was.  I always like to clean those cocks off afterwards so I don't miss any seed, and on this occasion, like a true cum slut, I enjoyed tasting my own ass.  It also made me hot knowing I was tasting the loads that have been fucked into me before.

Fourth guy was a squirt dude that I forget about.  He was an older guy, but had another perfect cock which was fairly large.  He also knew how to use it. 

Guy number five was a black kid with a huge dick and a great body who decided to cum dump a load on a whim. He fucked the shit out of me and I'm still dying for more. He remarked on how well I took his big dick - I admitted to him that I was a size queen, also admitting I had been fucked four times earlier that afternoon. That led to a discussion about my DP fantasy.  He said he's got a friend who might be interested. #heaven

Can't remember when the guy who came in my mouth happened-- maybe about halfway through. If my ass wasn't so full of seed, I'd be pissed-- but I do always enjoy that amazing feeling when your mouth is instantly full of warm semen.

God, I love being a Truvada whore. 

Question:  why are guys hesitant to slap my ass when I ask for it?  Same deal with spitting in my mouth, which is a huge turn on.

• Upvote 1

Guest hole4bbuse

Last night three tops one 24 year old  8" fat cock, one 50 year old 8" cock and a  28 year old black 11" cock. They pounded me for hours, was great and provided them hours of rim seat ass eating / rimming. Was fantastic and wet & used 

IMG_6725.JPG

So last night I rented a hotel room at the Chelsea Cloisters, Sloane Street London. I put a party add on BBRT and got 20 replies. Knowing not all would show up I put stuff on SQUIRT GRINDR and Nasty Kininky Pigs. The weather was really bad here in London and those that said they were coming didn't. Only two turned up. One guy was a quick get in fuck dump his load and left. The other stayed 5 hours and fuck my arse is sore. I never do drugs but have wanted try for sometime so last night I did. T M G K. Boy what a rush. Dildoes , fisting fucking but it all came to a very abrupt end wher I'd been given to much of one of those drugs and I became real ill. I enjoyed the sex but not the drugs. In future in sticking to my good old poppers. Lesson learned. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Dickmagnet

Went to a bookstore for a change yesterday the Royal Cinema, The weather has started to turn wintery so it's just too cold for outdoor cruising for a while, So anyway this bookstore i visited uses to be a pretty sleazy place & dirty too with sticky floors & the place previously i think was never cleaned but yesterday i found out they have improved it & keep it now really clean, Which is much better.

Anyway i was upstairs in the straight section back row where it is always dark, A guy looking very straight came & sat next to me, Soon enough he had his cock out wanking & i was feeling his balls before working my way up to his shaft, Was a nice fat 7inches. Decided to cut to the chase & pulled my pants down & positioned myself over the chair exposing my faggot hole.

Within a couple of seconds i was being filled with his cock no questions asked about condoms or anything, He pumped away for a good 10 minutes while i was milking his cock with my ass & i felt the squirts going in he must have squirted at least 8 full blasts - Nice - My hole wanted more after he was done, I took 2 more loads in the back row from total strangers. 1 guy was wearing a hoody & looked like a real rough fucker, When he pulled his fat 8 incher out i just knew i was wanted that fucker inside me & soon enough he was pounding my ass & seeding me.

The 3rd guy was a little older but also a horny fucker, He fingered my ass & sure enough felt those cum loads inside, No sooner had he done that his cock was out & sliding in my cum filled ass, After about 5 minutes of fucking i hear his breathing change & yep you got it he was filling my ass with his cum too.

Not a bad way to spend a wintery afternoon in the cinema, I think i'm going to visit this place more until winter blows over.

I have a top/versatile buddy I like to visit on my way to work. If I see him online, he's always up for a mid-day breeding, and sometimes I breed his hot little hole,  too.  I stopped in yesterday and we got right to it, with me bent over the bed sucking his cock while he starts working my hole with his fingers. The plan was to take some time to see just what he could stuff in there (he has some lovely toys to stretch out a man pussy), but he couldn't help getting behind me and stuffing my hole with his cock. When that happens, it never takes long before he pumps his big lead deep inside. We chatted for a bit and I went to work carrying his lead with me the rest of the day.