Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just moments ago!  And, was filled up nicely!  Earlier, had a young guy cum over, who wanted to use a condom, so, he fucked me pretty good, for about 30 min or so, before cumming! It was a very big load! Luckily, I pulled off the condom, sucked his cock a bit, and saved the condom. After he left, I was so horny for more! I used the condom as lube while finger my ass! It felt amazing! Well, as luck would have it, I got in touch with a married top I hadn't talked to in awhile. He answered, and was horny! He was over in about twenty minutes, and unbeknownst to him, I was well lubed! 

He usually wants a condom as well, but I got down and sucked him good and hard, and then stood up and let him rub his cock against my ass, teasing him :) It worked, and he slipped in, moaning and pushing in deep :) He then pulled out, sat on the couch, and asked me to ride him. Well, I couldn't say no! I sat slowly into his lap, facing him, and guided his cock into my very wet hole. He slid in nice and deep, and I was dripping so much precum! I rode him slowly, speeding up, gripping him hard with my ass, and he suddenly started grunting and cumming deep in me! I had so much precum dripping it felt like I had came on my fingers as I played with my cock!  I stayed on his cock for a good 5 min or so, holding still, making sure I got every last drop of his cum. As I pulled off slowly, some still managed to drip out, and I licked up what I could! He dressed, thanked me and left! I am so damn horny now!

• Upvote 3

Last Sunday I was home in the mountains.  My wife and daughter left for a couple of hours so I got on all the various sites I frequent looking for cock.  I found an older cowboy type who really wanted my ass, but he was about 25 minutes away.  I didn't think I'd have enough time to drive down there, fuck, then get back before my family did.  I offered to host if he could come up right away.  He agreed since he really needed to bust a load.  He shows up about 25 minutes later in his big diesel truck.  We go into my RV I have parked near the house.  I sit on the couch and take out his cock and start sucking him hard.  After about a minute, he wants my ass, so I drop my sweatpants and bend over on the couch.  He slides in using only spit for lube.  He's average size so I take him easily.  I love these quick fucks where we keep our clothes on.  He fucks me for about 2 minutes and busts a load in my ass.  I suck him clean, and he leaves.  It was quick, but nice.  He must have been horny to spend almost an hour in the truck for a 2 minute fuck.

Oh wow I just looked back and am way out of date on a few stories to share.

The first one is a guy I posted about back in December who was a first-time flip-fuck condom-nazi.  I don't know how long its going to be before he wants bare all the time, but this past week was a good start in that direction.  He hit me up last weekend and our schedules didn't work out at first.   Sunday night I was getting really horny and wanted some BB cock, but he messaged me and I wasn't getting any serious interest from others.  He was out drinking with some friends, and we agreed he'd stop at my place when he was on the way home.  When he got here the same condom dance questions were asked, yes I can play safe etc.  

I had a couple condoms out and at least one I thought had been prepped.  We make out a bit, he suits up and slides in me.  This boy is an incredible fuck, nice long fat uncut latin cock and he knows how to use it too.  I never felt any pop or anything, and I did a few random condom checks.  After about 15-20 minutes of him fucking me his cock pops out my ass and I reach back to grab it and guide it back into my ass and I grab onto 100% raw, bare cock!  The condom is bunched at the base, I'm not sure if he hasn't noticed (he was drinking) or what so I push him back in me and enjoy.  He fucks me a while longer and then pulls out again and takes the condom off because he wants a break.  Never says anything about the condom.  Sadly the BB journey with him that night ends there.  Will have to keep on working.  

• Upvote 2

Tonight I had a couple guys over at different times.  The first is a guy that's not my type, but he has a nice big dick and now that he BB's his fucks are great.  

After he left, I saw a guy I'd hooked up with a couple weeks ago had messaged me earlier and I had missed it.  When I posted around December 20th he, along with the guy I just posted about, was one of the guys I hooked up with.  At that time this guy came in to fuck me ass up anon, with condom, and again I had prepped condoms and lubed with boy butter.  December was the second time we fucked over a few years and I hadn't hit on him because he plays with condoms.  The December encounter his condom snapped as he slid into me and he didn't notice, or pretended not to notice for at least half an hour.  When he told me about it he then went to fuck me bare after a little hesitation.  Very hot.

Anyway, he texted me much earlier and I had missed him.  When I returned the message I asked if he was horned still, and he was.  I invite him over.  Rather than stealthing him I texted him asking if he had condoms.  I had plenty, but I wasn't telling him that. His first response to me was "I don't but. Butt"  I knew I had him then.  I play coy with my text messaging, I get set up and leave a condom on the nightstand, in site, but not too closer to the action.  He came in as expected, starts rimming me and teasing my hole.  When he does slide in a few minutes later, he is completely bare.  Love how that works.  Great fuck, great load, now I need to jack.  

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

Was in the bookstore Royal Cinema yesterday early afternoon, Hooked up with a cute guy, He was under 30 my guess. Got chatting to him when i seated myself next to him & offered him a blowjob, We went to the toilets for some privacy, i got on the seat unbuckled his pants & took out his beautiful cock a nice 8 inches & thick too. 

I started to suck him & make him hard, This took no time & he was hard within 1 minute, We did not talk about fucking earlier but i wanted that fat cock in my ass, So i turned around showing my bare ass to him - He asked for a condom - Shit - I opened my pocket on my jacket & found a condom that i had stealth earlier, Unwrapped it & slid it over his now very hard cock.

As soon as i did this i turned around really quick & guided that missile deep inside my ass so that he would not notice the condom stealthed. He was fucking me hard & i could clearly feel his RAW cock going in & out of my ass & while he was fucking me he was cumming too.

It was feeling very horny i was sniffing on my bottle of poppers while i was being rammed hard but his bare cock. He must have felt the condom torn but it did not stop him & he rammed his cock as far as he could before he let out a huge load deep in my ass. When he was done we just smiled at each other & thanked one another & he exited my booth. Was a very nice afternoon fuck.

Edited by Dickmagnet
spelling correction

Guest GoodExercise

Joel is 23, 6-7, 210, athletic, light brown hair buzzed short, and hazel eyes.  He lives five blocks north of me on the lake front, and has been in Chicago for almost two years.  I saw him online with a Neg profile, looking for Neg Only – but he has been online shopping for lots of anonymous cock.  My profile on the site says Undetectable, which made Joel nervous.  Those nerves did not deter Joel from seeking assurances that allowed him to go forward with a meeting.  It took the better part of a dozen emails and texts spread over an hour before I had his address in hand.  But Joel was satisfied that it was safe enough to get fucked and seeded by an Undetectable top.  

Joel wanted me to text him when I was nearby, which I did.  It was mid-afternoon, and I would be his first (but not last) fuck of the day.  He wanted to freshen up his ass.  I let myself into his condo, and saw the open door to the bedroom.  Joel was face down, with his size 13 feet dangling way over the end of the bed.  Nice black jock.  I got undressed, and headed in.  Joel’s rush job to freshen up had a bit of a thoroughness fail.  When I spread his cheeks open to rim him, I saw that his haste had left a few chards of waste.  I could have used a tissue to clean him up, but that would have been awkward for Joel.  So, I did the polite thing and licked his ass clean.  He loved how my tongue felt, and I loved diving in.  I jacked myself a bit while I devoured his asshole.  Then I started thinking about the best position in which to breed Joel.

For starters, I asked Joel to get his ass up in the air a bit.  But that just resulted in him getting up on all 4s – and with his long legs, that would not work.  But that gave me a chance to reach around and measure his cock with my hand.  Thicker than mine.  Long.  Very meaty.  Very hard.  So, I pushed him back down, got some spit for lube, and started to push my way in.  Joel was still nervous about the whole Undetectable thing.  More assurances opened him up.  My thick dick was finally inside, and I fucked him for a while.  His ass had just the right grip, but the position was still awkward.  So, I had Joel get his ass hung over the end of the bed – that was the perfect height to fuck him like a whore.  He was loving it.  With that action fully whetting Joel’s appetite, I got him face down flat on the bed again.  Licked his feet.  Ate his ass some more.  Then fucked him just the way he likes it – face down, no talking.  Took the time to notice the dark freckles dotting across the tops of his shoulder blades, his fresh haircut, and his handsome face.  My hardon was getting harder.  When I was close, I was very polite and asked Joel if he wanted my load in his ass.  With all of the nerves, I thought he would ask me to pull out. Instead, Joel said Yes.  I unleased in Joel, coating his insides with my cum – and fucked it into him to complete the job.  Within 30 second of when I was out of his freshly-fucked hole, Joel was back on the phone looking for his next lover.  I got dressed, and I got out.  Hope to be back again.  

Guest GoodExercise

I stopped at Steamworks after work.  It was too early for the place to be busy, but I decided to give it a shot.  I was patrolling the gloryhole room when a short, darker skinned guy cruised by.  He checked me out a bit, and I figured he ought to give me a blowjob.  So, I walked to the upper level of the platform and removed my towel, with my thick dick hanging there for his oral attention.  They guy walked over and gave me a visual inspection, but did not suck my cock.  Then he ascended to the upper level, and stood next to me.  He started whispering some stuff that pretty much sounded like he wanted me to go to his room with him.  That made me nervous, because I hate to get trapped in a room and have the guy request a condom, which I will never allow on my cock or in my ass.

I would later learn that the guy’s name is Reo, and that he is part Latin, part Japanese – with flag tattoos between his shoulder blades to announce that sexy heritage.  Reo is maybe 5-5, 130, with a nice build.  Cute face.  Early 30s.  Small cock, but constantly erect.  Reo had been at Steamworks most of the day, I am sure.  I sucked his cock, and quickly went further down between his legs.  Reo had a puffy assring, the rim was protruding like an inverse volcano that collects rather than ejects lava.  I licked it, I kissed it, and I spread it open to expose the pink of his rectum – which I also slurped and sucked.  We fooled around like that for some time, eventually with Reo on his knees with his ass arched up over the side of the bed.

I ate that slutty hole some more, then Reo asked if I wanted to slip in just the tip of my dick.  Of course.  The grip was surprisingly tight considering the number of men that must have fucked Reo before I got to him.  I worked Reo’s puffing, puckering anus with my glans over and over.  This finally led to my full erection going all the way into that fuck hole.  We fucked in several positions before I had to spew.  Reo asked if I would cum in him, then lay down on the floor so that he could cum on me.  So I ejaculated in the inverse volcano that Reo had turned his ass into, and I worked my load in there with the rest of the piping hot spew that was stewing in him.  Reo got me off real fucking good.

Then it was my turn to be the bitch.  On my back on the cold, filthy floor of Steamworks. I was Reo’s white bitch.  He shoved his cock in mouth, he rode my lips with his ass.  Oh, I ate that ass real good.  Reo was wide open now, and I had no clue if he could hold the loads of cum that he had collected – but Reo was a pro, and the only thing that oozed past his dangling asslips was a bit of fuck slime.  Finally, Reo stood up over me and jacked off.  He enjoyed looking down at me, flat on the floor awaiting his climax.  Reo jerked out an impressive load, which landed all over my face and chest.  I collected and ate it all, then sucked Reo’s cock and hand clean.  He tasted like fire.  Dirty fire.  We went our separate ways to different shower rooms.  Within 48 hours I had the telltale signs – his volcano ass had me pissing fire, and my glans were caked with dried crud.  It was intense.  I had to douse those flames with some antibiotics, but I would still thank Reo for the pleasure if I see him again.  

Edited by GoodExercise

My last loqd was a while ago. I'm kind of a snob on that front, I won't let a guy cum in me unless he's drop dead hot. So I put up a CL ad because I was feeling pretty horny and didn't want to put out any work for it like dressing up and hitting the scene. So I got a reply, but he had no pics. Just his stats, which were decent. Well I was feeling pretty on point and decided to meet up, if he was a catfish I would just walk, no problem there. So I met him down the street from my house. The minute I laid eyes on him I was rock hard, this guy was the hottest 6 ft, built black man I had ever seen. He had some hot tats on his fore arms. So we went back to my place. Started out smoking a bit, chatting. Then headed right to the bedroom. Now normally I play safe because I have health issues and getting pozzed would be a death sentence for me. Now i hadn't been laid in a minute thanks to my high standards but this guy, oh my god. The minute his basketball shorts dropped I couldn't control myself. His cock was massive even sock and grogeous. He laid himself back on my bed and I just engulfed his cock, I throated him harder than I think I ever had. He was a perfect dom, he knew how to slap me with his cock, how to grip my balls while i sucked to make me submit. Then came the moment of truth. He wanted to fuck. But once he got behind me he said he didn't have a condom. I could feel him teasing me, rubbing his cock head against my hole. I could feel myself giving in and just as I was about to consent he pushed the entire length in raw and pinned me down. He just started pounding me me raw. We went on for an hour and a half, he had me in the palm of his half. He hit my prostate and made me cum more than once. It felt so good I thought my heart would stop. When be asked me if I wanted his load I just let him decided. He came in me. I was so horny I actually did as to mouth on him, I never do that, and had round two and swallowed the second one. i honestly think he was the best I've ever had.

• Upvote 1

I hooked up with a black man with whom I spoken on barebackrt, where my screen name is fuckmebareback.  I traveled to his place in Milwaukee, and when I arrived at his door he instructed me to enter, lock the door behind myself, and to undress.  The door was unlocked and the lights were out.  As I undressed I could see him in the very dim light.

I followed him to bed where he lay on his back.  I lay next to him, initially playing with his penis and balls, and then sucked his penis for twenty minutes as he slid his finger into my pussy.  It felt as if one of his finger nails was very long, and that he was deliberately scratching the inside of my pussy.  In any event, his names hurt somewhat, and may even have made me bleed.  

His cock was about seven inches long, nice and thick, about six to six and a half inches in girth.  Instructing me get into doggy position, he stood behind me, held my ass in position, and slowly slid his cock in, not stopping until he was at full depth.  It hurt a bit, possibly because his nail had roughed-up my ass  a bit.  Then he began slow-fucking me, quickly picking up the pace so he pounded my pussy very fast for at least ten minutes.  It was incredible.  I grunted and moaned non-stop.  Then he abruptly withdrew, ordering me onto my back.  I complied, spreading my legs which he placed on his shoulders.

Sliding his hard thick cock back into my ass, he fucked me hard for a few minutes, only to hold my legs tightly, and slamming all the way in, and cumming very hard, pumping a big load of sperm into my pussy.

Afterwards he lay on my chest for about fifteen minutes, his soft penis inside my ass the entire time.  

I massaged his back for some time, followed by sucking his soft, sloppy wet penis for ten minutes or so.  

After a while he rose, had me get dressed, and showed me out the door, saying he wanted to fuck me again, but not for ten or so.  I don't know why he wanted to hold off for ten days, but I suspect he's poz and deliberately was abrading my pussy so his sperm would mix with my blood and I would seroconvert.  I read somewhere that sometimes if one is infected the flu will hit in about nine to ten days.  He probably wants to know if he was successful in pozzing me before he fucks me again.

His sperm dripped out of my ass the whole way home, which felt really nice.  Anyhow, we'll see if that was his objective.  At this point all I can add is the room was so dark I honestly don't know who shot his sperm in my pussy.

Went to BBC again, been going whenever he texts. He had a friend come over, chubby, white, married guy, balding, late 40's I'd say. He was a bit of an ass, but very verbal & a great fuck.  I was kept nude all night, they had their way with me off & on for hours. They drank beers & gave me poppers, the married guy kept making me rim his hairy ass, & brought me into the bathroom to piss on me 3 times. He grunted in my ear that I was a dirty fucking cumdump as he bred my ass. I took 5 loads, 2 from married, 3 from BBC, 1 in the mouth, rest were in my ass. Bbc said he was gonna whore me out & have his buddies run a train on my ass, but I don't if that was heat of the moment talk. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Two in ten minutes!

People keep telling me that the Eastside Club in NYC is dead, but I always have an awesome time there. Tonight was no exception. It was looking like I wasn't gonna connect, and just when I decided to get dressed, this really hot Latino dude appeared in my door. He wanted some head, and I was only too happy to oblige. Worked out bod, killer legs,  and under his towel was a big, brown, uncut cock. He kicked back on the bed, spread his legs, put his hand on the back of my head, and told me he loved how it looked when hot guys went to work between his legs. I was in pig heaven. Working his nuts and foreskin at the same time, I asked if he'd jerked off already today. "Dude, I'm 27. I jerk off five times per day." Just then he pinned my arms under his thighs, held my head in place, and started bucking his hips.I was clamped down on his cock, so I could feel it go all rigid, and then start pulsing as he pumped a load. Huge load! I looked up, and that's when he told me, "Hold it until I tell you to swallow." Fuckin hot! There was a lot, and it tasted sweet.

So I started all over again to prepare to leave. I got dressed, grabbed my towel, and headed up to the checkout desk. As I was combing my  hair before leaving, this Asian muscle dude caught my eye in the mirror. I didn't think it was possible to hook because I was fully dressed, but he walked slowly into a quiet part of the club with cubicles, and then just nodded his head for me to follow. Fuck! He was in his twenties and ripped. His high  and tight haircut looked hot, and he had an evil smile, as if to acknowledge that this was taboo, snagging someone fully dressed, just steps away from the cashier.

He pulled me into one of the small cubicles and said jack me off? I peeled off my coat and reached under his towel. He also pulled me into his neck. I did what I was told, hands roaming over sculpted pecs, sculpted ass, and jacking furiously. He was gonna  blow, and he shot a nice thick load all over my hand and fingers. I lifted my hand,  showed him the ropes of cum I was licking, then eating for him to see. I love tasting young dudes' cum.

New York's finest. Two jocks, two loads within ten minutes. It was awesome!

Edited by cumbro

Guest Dickmagnet

I arranged to meet up with a FB from the past yesterday in the cinema again, He came on time, I proceeded to bend over a chair exposing my faggot ass for him to seed, He wasted no time got his cock out which i first sucked hard, Then i turned around bent over & let him slide that big pole in my ass. While he was fucking me in the aisle guys were coming & going all around us some were stopping to take a better look. We sort of ignored them all until he nutted deep in my ass, I did not get the feeling that anyone there wanted to join in the fun. After he was done he thanked me put back on his winter coat & headed off. All in all a nice hot fuck on a wintery afternoon.

Well this post will pop my posting cherry on Breeding Zone as it is my first post. So Hello everyone......I am a bottom and have never been bare backed but I do love to use my own cum in my ass.  Today while fucking my toys I shot my load into a syringe and squirted it in my ass to use to lube it up for my Buck Meadows dildo. My hot load helped that big dong slide all the way in.  I try to never waste a load, if I don't put in my ass I will eat it.  Thanks

• Upvote 1