Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My last load taken was from a guy I met on barebackr.com.  Super tall: 6'7" a giant with a giant dick. His big white cock, my smooth bLack ass. I've actually never took a duck as thick as his and I could literally feel his cum fill my hole because my ass because more oressurized and warm. God that was good sex. 

on bed.jpg

• Upvote 2

Met a nice stocky daddy bear last night.  Had the thickest dick I've ever seen, and I used to have a 7x7 fuckbud.  I had trouble getting my hand around this guy's monster.  Took some pain and a lot of work but thanks to him precumming pretty heavily, he was able to fit his huge dick in me with just precum and spit for lube.  Then he started showing his alpha dad side... fucked me pretty hard and really played up the dad/son dynamic, though it wasn't too long of a time before he shot a nice load up my ass.  I was so turned on by how stretched out my hole was that I blew my load at the same time.

After that, I went home and went to sleep with his hot dad cum inside me.  Woke up today, and for the first time in a long time my hole felt kinda wrecked.  But feeling my aching hole and knowing what caused it has turned me on so much that even though I'm wrecked I want to get fucked more.

• Upvote 4

I have always had a thing for a nice thick daddy dick and one of my buddies hit me up the other night. Hes 48 6 foot and a bit stocky but he packs a thick 7 in cut cock. Needless to say after gagging on his cock for a few minutes, he held me down as he pumped his load deep in my hole. Only the second time i took a load like that, man am i excited for the next one. 

I had a first date last night - a "real" date with a guy from my gym that I've known for a while and always found hot....muscular/beefy guy my own age, which is not my usual target for a hookup.  So I met him in person, not online....no idea what he'd be into, if we were gonna have sex at all, top/bttm, raw/condom, status - no idea.  So I got ready with a good attitude, douched, had a cockring on under my jeans and lube already on the nightstand - just in case :)

He came in the door, we said hi, and immediately started making out and taking each other's clothes off.  We moved it to the bedroom since I have a roommate, but never really spoke another word after that initial "hi" till after he had planted his load in my ass.    I have known him for a couple years now, and we have mutual friends, so conversation was easy.  We showered up, got dressed, and headed out to dinner.  Talked non-stop over dinner, stopped in at the bar for one drink on the way walking back to my place, both knew a few people there, then he dropped me off heading back to his place.  I STRONGLY prefer dates that start with sex, then get on to the civilized part once I'm relaxed lol.  I think/hope we'll be having another date :)  I hope it wasn't too slutty of me to take his load on the first date 

• Upvote 11

Guest hole4bbuse

Never slutty, trade names after you have sex the first time if you want another go of it. Slutty would of been arriving at the door naked but seems you two got down to business fast any way. Enjoy and reach out to him for more! 

Guest hole4bbuse

Sometimes I want it raw, rough, long and get sloppy wet funny hole and if the guy had ingested Chema love his chem piss also ... just grab me and take my ass any way you want. Love a Alpha Males who knows how to use a man for his own good ... also love a Alex ha Male who likes to force his submissive to serve others no questions asked, no limits and make him proud bring home the proof in your ass for him to enjoy while he uses your used sloppy home as he wants. IMG_6288.JPG

1 hour ago, justsexnowatl said:

I had a first date last night - a "real" date with a guy from my gym that I've known for a while and always found hot....muscular/beefy guy my own age, which is not my usual target for a hookup.  So I met him in person, not online....no idea what he'd be into, if we were gonna have sex at all, top/bttm, raw/condom, status - no idea.  So I got ready with a good attitude, douched, had a cockring on under my jeans and lube already on the nightstand - just in case :)

He came in the door, we said hi, and immediately started making out and taking each other's clothes off.  We moved it to the bedroom since I have a roommate, but never really spoke another word after that initial "hi" till after he had planted his load in my ass.    I have known him for a couple years now, and we have mutual friends, so conversation was easy.  We showered up, got dressed, and headed out to dinner.  Talked non-stop over dinner, stopped in at the bar for one drink on the way walking back to my place, both knew a few people there, then he dropped me off heading back to his place.  I STRONGLY prefer dates that start with sex, then get on to the civilized part once I'm relaxed lol.  I think/hope we'll be having another date :)  I hope it wasn't too slutty of me to take his load on the first date 

It is NOT slutty, it is a Requirement!! You may enjoy dinner and social activities but IF the SEX is bad, how long would it keep your interest?

Now he knows regardless if you Think you are a Top or Bottom-- he can BREED your hole without Condoms & he knows you will take his bare cock. It can be hot to go to dinner with a guy who just planted his seed in your ass.

No questions asked & no condoms are a good sign he might be a good catch if not a decent fuck.  He should know your likes & interest. Any guy that wants any type of relationship with me knows that I will ONLY take it bare & that I enjoy Multiple Loads in my ass. In fact, he should know that any time he slides in my ass it may be pre-loaded with another guys CUM.

Good luck, hope your new date/friend turns out to be good for you.

• Upvote 1

Guest hole4bbuse

Never slutty, trade names after you have sex the first time if you want another go of it. Slutty would of been arriving at the door naked but seems you two got down to business fast any way. Enjoy and reach out to him for more! 

Guest 24collegekid420

Just took 4 loads from a co-worker at his home before work. Suck his dick and swallowed all 4 loads. Had my breakfast for this morning.

Resized_20170125_195709.jpg

Resized_20170125_193233.jpg

Resized_20170125_205100.jpg

Got my last load last night at my local adv. It was an older guy from the islands he has this nice thick uncut meat that he face fucked me with wild abandon after awhile he shot his loss in my mouth which I swallowed like the good slut that I am 

I went to the adult bookstore last night, really wanting to suck some cock and maybe get fucked.  I had been to the doctor earlier that day and found that my viral load had gone up, and I was really horny because of that.  I was at the bookstore for a while, but the guys there all wanted to stand around and scowl at each other - no one was even playing with his dick.  Of course I was quite frustrated and thinking about splitting when a guy came in, middle aged, bearded, small framed, who entered one of the booths, locking the door behind himself.  

I immediately entered the adjoining booth with the hope of sucking his cock.  Instead he motioned for me to put my dick through the glory hole.  His mouth was warm and got me good and hard.  There was a pause and then a new sensation, he had backed his ass up on my cock.  I fucked him for a second, but it wasn't a good angle, so I pulled out and told him to come join me in my booth.  

Once in my booth, he dropped to his knees again and sucked me off, making sure I was good and hard.  He was desperate to get back to getting fucked, but I made him wait for it by face-fucking him, then pulling him up and making out with him.  He had a really furry chest.  Finally I couldn't hold back anymore, so I bent him over, but before I could slide in, he stopped me to spread some lube on his hole, which I did, then going in balls-deep, pumping hard.  After a minute, I asked "You want this cum?"

"Yeah," he answered.  

As I wanted him to beg for my poz load, I asked "You want my dirty cum?"

He answered by pushing his ass back against my crotch, and muttering "Yeah, I want that" in a breathless, husky voice.

I wasn't going to let him off that easy... so again I asked him "You like charged cum?  You want my charged up load?"  He didn't reply but moaned as he fucked against me harder.  I was pounding him pretty hard now, I leaned over against him and whispered in his ear "I want to hear you say you want my poz load inside your ass."

He replied in a whisper, his voice catching "Yeah, I want that poz load deep in my ass."

I held on to his hips and continued fucking him, feeling the load churning, rising in my balls.  Finally I couldn't hold it in any more:  I thrust into him, deep, shooting my load in his hole.  He cried out.  I held him, panting, my cock still throbbing in his ass for a minute.  Then I withdrew and dressed as he sat back, fingering his hole.  "Good luck," I wished him as I left, walking out past all the posers who were still standing around.

I still hadn't sucked enough cock or gotten fucked myself, so I went back tonight.  But that's the next post.

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Sounds like a perfect date to me! Maybe next time he can plant another load in you when you get back from dinner :P

It was Monday night. I met a guy on growlr. I had arranged to go over later that night. He messaged in the afternoon to say that a mate would be joining us. He asked if I was up to 'party'  Hell yes my response. 

On e I got there, I had struck gold. They were both so sexy with anazing cocks. But we had enough chems to keep us horned all night. They were both tops too which was fine by me. 

I took my first load about 10 minutes into it, and then had another 4 dumped in me throughout the night. 

IMG_4624.PNG

• Upvote 3