Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I had a great time at Club St. Louis.  I've been wanting to get back there for a while, so Friday I made the three hour drive to St. Louis.  Upon arriving I got a room where I undressed, lubing my hole with some silicone based lube, preparing myself for the guys who insist on using condoms.  My practice is to never decline a cock, even if the guy wants to use a condom.

Walking into the dark room I came across a guy standing at the top of the stairs, his cock hanging through the glory hole.  I went to work sucking and getting it hard and as I did so, someone walked up behind me, rubbing his cock on my ass.  After a short amount of time, he stepped to the side, only to have another guy take his place.  The new guy immediately slid his hard cock right up my ass and fucked me.

The guy I was sucking didn't want to cum, I let the guy fucking go at it until he unloaded in my hole.  He then stepped aside and another guy who was wearing a condom picked-up in fucking my ass.  This guy's cock was almost too big for me to accommodate him, and he could apparently tell as much as after a bit he withdrew and presented his cock so I could finish him with a blow job.  

It was great - in thirty minutes I had a load in my ass and another in my mouth, and before the night was out I took one more load in my mouth and three more loads in my ass.  In addition, three guys wearing condoms fucked me, but I honestly don't know if, owing to the lube I was using, any of the condoms broke.

After about five hours I left as my ass was too sore to take any more cock.  I'm looking forward to making another trip to Club St. Louis.

• Upvote 1

Went to my favorite play spot and got 4 loads in my ass last night.  I had not been out in many months since I moved about 2 hours from where the sex club I used to go was but I decided to go last night.  I put a post in Squirt.org stating where I would be and I would be taking bb loads.   One guy came up behind me and stuck his cock in, it wasn't big but that was fine because I was just getting started so I was not loose yet.  So he fucked a few minutes and came in my ass.  I got fucked before then by a guy with a huge cock but it was the first fuck of the night and I was still tight even though I had worked on getting my hole loose at home the day before.  It hurt like a bitch but he kind of left in a rush because he was looking for a loose hole.  Then I got fucked with a guy with a very big dick but he had a rubber, but I didn't care it was still good cause his cock was really big and thick.  Then I got fucked by a few more guys that came in my ass.  2 had big loads cause when I went to finger my ass when they were done I heard a squish sound.  All in all a great night.  The 2 hour drive home really sucked but it was worth it. 

• Upvote 1

Last load was on Tuesday with a regular black top fuck buddy I hadn't seen in a while. In the past, he bred me so good the next guy who fucked me a few hours later thought I had a water pocket leaking as he fucked my ass. This time, he was just as good. He put the first load in me pretty quickly, then kept his fat Dick in me to appreciate the warm wet load he just deposited. That got him hard again and so he was ready to go. Took longer but eventually he shot a second load which was better than the first. I could feel my rectum stretching out as he came buckets inside me. He fingered me, rested a minute and then went for a 3rd round. This time when he came, I had no doubt I drained him dry. He took a pic afterward and my hole was already leaking a little of his cum. I went home and it was time to let the rest of his babies out. The video I took of it coming out my hole was hot. Included a shot of just a bit of the cum that came out my ass. He told me ahead of time that his cum is usually a bit watery, so I'm just glad it didn't leak out of my sloppy wet hole. Can't wait to play with him again.

IMG_7076.PNG

• Upvote 1

Oh I debated sharing this one, but what the hell.  Tonight I saw an old FBud on Scruff so I sent him a woof.  This is a tall younger stud with a nice big uncut cock that used to live a couple blocks from me.  He almost always plays with condom, though he has done some ass teasing with his raw cock before as well as slip in for a few minutes before pulling out and putting the condom on.  

I rarely see him now as he moved farther away, but every now and then we've gotten together, probably every 3-4 months.  I also tend to see him when he's ready for bed, he almost always is on after being out drinking etc. and sometimes he'll disappear mid conversation.  Well tonight he was on earlier than normal and I woofed him.  He responded a couple hours later and was horny so we agreed to meet up at his place. 

I got to his place and he answered the door naked.  Score!  His big uncut dick was swinging and he looked hotter than usual.  I strip down and follow him to the bed where he jumps in and is on his back.  I see the usual condoms, lube and poppers by the bed.  I also brought some poppers and took a quick hit before climbing between his legs to work on his dick.  He's always soft when we get together but gets hard so fast, a nice 9".  After I've been sucking him a few minutes I climb on top of him and just ride his cock, not actually in me, but between my cheeks and he's loving it.  After a little bit of this he starts fingering my hole.  I put some elbow grease up there before I left the house so I was nice and wet.  His fingers keep probing my hole and he pushes my ass up enough to free his cock and point the head right at the hole.  He tentatively pushes the head in a little, fingers still there so he's got control of me just sitting on him.  I am totally enjoying and loving the tease he's giving me.  This is normally around the time he might stop to grab a condom but we keep doing this.  Eventually he pulls his fingers out and his head is just inside my hole to which I sit back and he moans.  I try not to press my luck and after only a couple bounces, he pushes me off and tells me to get doggie style so he can rim my ass.

While he's eating me out, I take another hit of the poppers and hope that he doesn't stop to get a condom.  He's a very talented rimmer, and I could see getting that on a regular basis.  We slides up to me, and pushes his cock at my hole again, still no condom, and gently pushes halfway in and just freezes.  He sits there at least a minute without moving.  I normally would grab his cock with my ass, but I was afraid he might be ready to cum so didn't.  The start of this fuck he is almost like someone dipping their toe in the water for the first time.  Is it cold, it felt cold I'm pulling it out.  Dip my toe again, ok maybe it's not as cold.  It's almost as though his cock has never been in bare ass before.  He finally lets loose and just starts fucking me like he should.  

I'm looking out into the room seeing the candles he had lit, it was very romantic and this was the first time he's really been in me completely bare!  I wonder if he meant to make it that sexy?  There's several times that I know he is just edging and dying to breed my ass.  He doesn't want to just say it though.  I flip over so we're now missionary, face to face with this gorgeous sexy young stud with his 9" uncut cock buried to the hilt.  We start kissing.  He can barely talk when he asks me if I want his load.  I say nothing.  He asks me again and I just look at him, kiss him, he pumps two more times and then tenses up while he shoots his load at least 9" up my ass.  

He pulls out and immediately runs to the bathroom like a straight guy.  I see a good portion of his load is on the bed where we were just fucking!  Damn he shot a big one and I couldn't let it go to waste so I sucked it up while he was in the bathroom.  It tasted so good!  He comes out, ruins the mood by asking the questions he should have asked before fucking, I kiss him good night and go home.

If the next time is half as good as this time, I can hardly wait to see him again.    

• Upvote 6

yesterday, came home after jogging and the two men doing the flat next to my parents were more or less waiting for me. They had been eyeing me the last days, and knew I war horny for their cocks (I blush easily). then they asked me to come in to help them read a letter. They are Polish, and can't understand Swedish. When the door closed, the older than grabbed my hips and started dryfucking me, the younger laughed and got his cock out. I started sucking, long and quite thick. he smelt of piss and sweat. the other one had pulled down my trousers and was slowly inserting his dick, fucking big head. only spit for lube - hurt like hell. he pulled out, the got me onto a table, and the younger held my legs apart so that his boss could fuck me. it got better, and when he came he wanted to pull out but I said no and then he really burst inside me. after that the younger one got between my legs and started fucking. by now I was exhausted. when he started moaning, I pressed my cunt muscles around him and when he came and pulled out, cum dripped out of me.

today, they haven't been around, but the flat is not finished so...

• Upvote 8

Haven't posted in a while so thought I wud catch up....

last week I was super horny, and in need of cock so I went to the local bookstore, purchased some new Rush, got some tokens and headed to the booths.  This one is kinda small only 8 booths and not much room to "cruise" guys if u know what I mean.  3 booths are "busy" with the red light on and I can hear faint sounds of m on m sex from the videos.  So I go into a booth, leave the door unlocked and slightly ajar, drop my pants to my ankles , crack the seal on my poppers and turn on a hot bareback gang bang flick,  I take a huff, and lean my head back and start to stroke.  3-4 minutes have passed, I hear the door across from me unlock and hear a guy go in the booth next to me.  I get on my knees hoping to suck a nice cock....I hit my poppers again, and put my mouth to the hole...i feel a dripping uncut cock pierce my lips and go to work, sucking him while I stroke myself ...he begins to take over fucking my mouth occasionally holding it deep down my throats it grew to a nice 7 inches....I pause to hit my poppers again, and again start sucking feverishly....I feel him tense up and twitch and he pulls out as I watch his cum hit the floor on the other side of the wall.  He whispers thanks and quickly leaves.  Talk about disappointment.

i sat back on the chair and begin stroking more and playing with my hole...now I want fucked ...I hear the door next door and the light from the video screen comes thru the hole, as I start to kneel down again I see a mouth waiting, a young college age mouth...I stand and let him work my cock good by now he got a mouth full of pre-cum....I hit my poppers again as I feel him pull off with his mouth, I wait for a second to see if it was my turn....I feel a warm slippery ass crack rubbing on my cockhead....now I am 80% bottom but now I just wanted to nut,...I position my head at his hole...I feel something warm leaking from him...I smell my fingers, it was a hot load...without warning, I push deep into him alll the way to the wall, I can't get my cock further thru the hole in the wall....we both pause, I hear him hitting poppers, I do the same...sit my poppers down on the chair grab the overhead handles and begin to fuck this kids sweet cum filled hole.  I pump for a good 5 mins edging each time...fucking him so hard my belt buckle in my jeans is banging the wall below.   In my popper high, I don't realize the mid-30's guy standing in my now open door way stroking his cock.  I see pre-cum oozing and reach over to take it from his tip and lick it off my finger.... he cums into the booth, I keep fucking the kid hard and deep and he is backing up against the hole...2 mins into all this the guy in the booth with me sticks one, now 2 lubed fingers in my ass...I can't take any more and as the 3rd one slides in, I convulse 4 pumps of spew into the college boys ass....we rest there a minute and he spins around to clean my cock....whispering thru the gloryhole "you are load number 4, Thanks".

i didn't realize the guy in the booth with me shot his nut all over my ass until I went to pull up my pants and felt it running down my ass crack...he too said "Thanks, that was hot".  He left and closed my door, I got dressed, using tissues to clean up all the cum and walked out to the counter area....the guy behind the counter says " sounds like you had fun back there" and smiles to another guy with his back to me behind the counter, the guys turns around and it was the mid 30's guy who crammed 3 fingers in my ass to push me over.  I smiled back and said "yeah, it was ok...but a cock in my hole wud have been better"... and walked out.   

Cant wait to go back this week.

• Upvote 6

Saturday night- the older gray bearded cigar daddy I've been getting bred by took me to a leather party at this guy's country place. He has a heated barn space, so lots of room for men and play stations. First thing daddy does is strap me in a sling before anyone gets there, puts a gas mask over my head with some poppers. then proceeds to fuck me without lube until he loads my ass. Then he tells me I'm the guest pig, and leaves me secured in the sling while he goes in the house to visit. Needless to say I was a bit pissed as he didn't ask me about this beforehand, but since I'm strapped in wearing a mask not much I can do. I'd say maybe 20 minutes pass before a guy about 60 walks over and starts fingering the cum in my ass. He's fat, bald, and wearing only a leather vest and jeans. He positions himself between my legs, and I hear him unzip but can't see below my own cock and legs to know what he's packing. I feel a cockhead press on my hole, and he grabs the chains on each side of him and leans forward. Fuck I thought I'd rip open he was so wide! He sinks all the way in and smirks at me and says he's gonna wreck my pussy for the others. Then the fat fucker proceeded to fuck me for like 15 minutes- grinding side to side, in and out, until he finally says I'm loose enough and shoots his cum up my ass. Half the fucking was almost unbearable, the other half had my cock dripping. When he plops out, I feel his fingers probing my hole, and then he licks them clean before walking away. So I'm alone again in the barn, ass up and feeling cum trickle out of me. I fell asleep after that, but woke up when this young 20 something guy comes in. He's lean as fuck with a redneck beard down to his chest. He drops to his knees and starts licking my ass and slurping the cum out. When I start moaning, he quits and stands up, and just slips his cock in me without any resistance. I hear him say how much he loves a sloppy cunt to fuck, and he shoots in less than 5 minutes. He leaves, but is back in a few minutes and repeats the whole process and shoots his second load in me. Finally daddy comes back out to barn, takes off mask and puts on me a half leather mask without eye holes. Now I can see nothing. I tried keeping track, and I believe I took at least 6 more loads in that sling, for a total of 9. Then once I was home, my cigar dad fucked another load in my ass, then jerked me off. I hardly felt his cock that last fuck, and it's as wide as a beer can almost. I'd never been so stretched out.

• Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

Went to the adult bookstore one night to suck and get fucked, but after a whole lot of not much happening, ended up planting a load in an eager bottom.  That was my last post.  I was still hungry for cock, so I went back the next night.

I love this place, you pay a flat fee when you go in and then you can stay in the back for as long as you want.  There are a lot of booths, almost all with glory holes.  It's dark and guys get really sleazy in there.  It's right off the interstate in a seedy part of town, so you get a lot of fuckers passing through, travelers and married men and guys from the neighborhod.  I'd stay there 24/7 getting fuckeed and loaded if I could.

So the next night I went in and it was pretty busy.  I got one load down my throat pretty quickly, then sat in a booth waiting for some more.  A guy came in the next booth over and wanted me to strip for him so he could watch me through the hole.  He said was married, so he didn't want to play.  I thought what the hell, I have a decent body and a nice ass, I work out a lot, and nothing else was happening at the moment, so I stripped and showed him my hole.  He liked that, but after a little while I got bored and put on my clothes and went looking for my next cock.

An older guy was sitting in a booth with the door open and his cock out, so I went in and started sucking him off, with the door still open. I had my pants down playing with myself while I sucked him. We were having a good time, and after a minute someone else came in and started watching.  I had my back to him, but I lifted my ass so he could feel my ass.  He felt my hole, and I heard him unzip so I thought I was about to get fucked.  Then I heard him fumble for a condom.  I looked around and realized it was the maried guy from earlier... so much for not wanting to play.  His cock was small and I knew he wasn't getting into my ass with a condom on, but whatever, let him try.  The guy I was sucking encouraged him to fuck me.  He poked his tiny latexed dick at my hole for a few minutes but couldn't get it up enough to get it in.  It became awkward, and the guy I was sucking got up and left, and I pulled up my pants and got out of the booth right after, I wasn't going to waste any more time on a dick with a condom on it.

A little while laterI saw the guy I had been sucking go in another booth and he beckoned me in.  I went in and this time closed and locked the door.  I pulled my pants down and got back down to sucking his dick, but lifting my ass, hoping he would take the bait and want to fuck me instead.  Sure enough, he started feeling my ass and my hole, and eventually I turned around and pressed against his cock.  He seemed reluctant at first, but once he got his dick inside he lost control and fucked me hard.  He came loudly, and I tightened my ass around his dick to hold him there as long as I could.  His dick was pretty long, so I knew his load was good and deep in my ass.

I got a few more loads down my throat, including one from a beefy army guy.  Four loads in my mouth, one in my ass.  A better trip this time.

• Upvote 3

Guest 24collegekid420

Yesterday before work left the house early got on grindr and found a new fuck buddy with thick white cock. Multiple cummer. Hard hot thick cock. Fucked me twice and swallowed a third load. During lunch time met up with black bareback married dad and fucked his load in my ass.

Grinding and kissing at a Castro leather bar. He pulled his cock out of his leather thong, slipped it into my jockstrap pouch and pumped his cum all over my cock and balls. I rubbed against him and blew a big load into my jock. Sexy and I was a hot wet mess!

Last night the 60 year old guy with the beer can cock, who fucked me in the barn sling over the weekend, came over to my place with portable fuck bench. He's maybe 5-8, and like 280 pounds with this ball gut that's somehow really firm, and a shaved head and gray business type stache. He's a gainer top. We have a few bourbons and cigars, and then I'm down trying my best to suck his cock, which truly is like a beer can at its thickest.  He's getting off on my struggling, and says it looks like my ass will have to do the job my mouth can't. Kinda hot to hear, but reality is I was worried my hole would rip open if he went in as fast as last time (at least then my hole was opened a bit and had a load of cum already.) He promises to be nice, so I get on bench naked, and he starts tonguing my ass and getting it relaxed and wet. I'm slowly sniffing poppers and feel myself opening up, and he moves on to lube and fingering me. Then he positions himself and gently starts pressing into my hole, then back out, then a little more in. Finally about 10 minutes of him coaxing my hole open he's able to slide it in fully, about 8.5" I'd say. I feel stretched tighter than ever but not in pain, and he gently starts to ride my ass. I'd hit poppers every so often, and my cock was dripping despite only being half hard. I could feel his belly on my ass and lower back, and I got to say there was something hot about this fat man with thick cock using me like he was. He increased his fuck pace a bit and out of the blue I shot an intense load thru my not fully hard cock. He heard my moans and fucked harder, telling me a was his pig now, and blew his spunk in my ass deep. Very intense. He stayed in me til he was soft, then got on his knees to lap the cum up which was running out of my hole. 

We had a few more drinks after that, and he insisted on a second fuck, this time on bed with me on my back and ass propped up on two pillows. He loved that my cock wasn't hard, and he just slow fucked me as he smoked his cigar and told me to rub his pig belly. After 15 minutes he shot another load in me. He talked more this time, asking if I liked being a fat man's pig, and telling me that he had some big buddies that would want his sloppy seconds, for next time.

Seems I've been more bottom lately, and my ass is definitely getting stretched open more and more. 

• Upvote 4

Guest Dickmagnet

Went to the adult bookstore yesterday afternoon, Headed to the cabins & saw a troll walking around with a hard on in his pants it was pretty obvious that he was hard showing a decent sized tent in his pants, He was short about 1M75 quite fat with a beer belly & very curly hair on his shoulders, Not my type but in my experience trolls always fuck good.

When he saw me he started rubbing his crotch so i could clearly see what he wanted. He entered 1 of the cabins leaving the door ajar.

After a few minutes i decided to walk past & take a look, He was standing inside with his pants down to his knees stroking a nice fat 8inches of meat, When he saw me again he motioned me to join him inside, So i did. As soon as i was inside he locked the door & slid his fat fingers down the back of my pants to finger my well lubed ass, He was pretty rough with his fingers & it was obvious he wanted to fuck.

I got my pants down & showed him my ass, He did not waste anytime & positioned himself behind me pushed me down & without saying a word & pushed his fat troll cock inside my ass, I was sniffing hard on the poppers to allow him total access. Soon enough he was balls deep & pumping my ass. 

After a good 10 minutes he was grabbing my hips firmly & howling & grunting & filling my ass up with his cum, Telling me to take it bitch. I milked his cock dry & my ass was full of his troll cum, When he was done he slipped out & fingered my ass more & told me that it was a dirty load. He stuck his cummy fingers inside my mouth & told me to lick bitch & i did, I licked his fat fingers clean from all the cum on them.

I think i knew what he meant about a dirty load. I am wondering now if he was trying to poz my ass with troll dick.

A couple weeks ago I went to the local JO club.  Ended up stroking with a short muscular mexican guy with a baseball cap on.  Due to the height difference and the cap, I couldn't see his face but liked his hot body.  Felt each other up, slid a finger up his hole (against the rules) and that made him blast off.  I wanted to save my load, but then we made some small talk and both realized we hooked up a few years ago.  Swapped #, and he was already in my phone with a different name and MH after it for manhunt.  So yesterday he text me late afternoon to see if I'm free that night.  Been trying to cut back some, but not gonna turn down a little muscle hottie that falls into my lap like that, so I said yes :)  asked him what he wanted to do -considering we met at the JO club - told him I love edging to porn, getting all lubed up and swapping head.....told me he wants to fuck too.  Really couldn't remember what we did from the manhunt hookup, but I kind of assumed it was in my "safer only" days of seeking out other "safer only" guys to bareback with lol.....they really weren't that hard to find.  But this guy has a great cock as well as ass, so I got prepped hopefully for a flip fuck.

So when he showed up, we got down to business fast.  Sucked each other's cock for about a minute each, but he stood up and told me he'd cum too fast from sucking my dick or getting sucked, and did I wanna fuck him?  I said yes, but I wanted to eat that bubble ass first.  Told him to get on all 4s, and I started making love to his cunt lips - they opened right up, I dug my tongue in deep and was pretty much french kissing those loose lips....he was moaning like a total slut.  This is exactly the kind of loose slicked up hole surrounded by a big bubble ass I love to sink into.  I stood up and slid in all at once....had to keep pulling out so I wouldn't cum too fast.....his arms were stretched out in front of him, never touched his cock as I just enjoyed his slick hole.  He went flat on the bed so I could pound a little harder, arms still out in front of him.  He started breathing heavier and groaning just a little.....then all of a sudden he starts to get up....thought he wanted to change positions or hopefully flip.  But turned out he had cum hands free from his dick rubbing the blanket while I was pumping his ass.  Little fucker was "done" and didn't let me finish - made him suck my tits while I quickly JO a giant load.  Told me he's a total bottom - couldn't believe a total bottom wouldn't finish the job of letting me unload BUT I will fuck him again.  He's a hot little muscle slut.  My mistake for not realizing he was gonna have a quick trigger after the quick cum at the JO club and him telling me he'd cum too fast from the short oral swap.  But next time I'll hold him down and finish the fuck even if he cums first!!  Love meeting new bareback buds at unexpected places like the JO club lol 

• Upvote 2

I was in Las Vegas last week and thought I would share the bareback adventures I had there. Grindr was buzzing away for most of the week; it seemed to be about a 50:50 mix of locals and visitors. Unfortunately it also seemed to be mostly flakes -- I had a number of guys suddenly go silent when it came time to actually set up a meeting. Anyway, I did manage to catch a few, and they all wanted it raw. Actually one wanted me to start with a condom and then pull it off before finishing in his ass :)

There was:

- a cute 24yo boy who came to my hotel late Monday night. He was pretty shy after cumming and I didn't finish. 

- On Tuesday, a 22yo Asian dude staying at the same hotel who wanted to practice giving head -- I fed him a monster load 

- On Wednesday I got pretty drunk at happy hour and was pretty much useless for the rest of the night :)

- On Thursday night, I picked up a 22yo Latino raver boy at Garage bar and took him back to my hotel. He came handsfree, but too quickly as I fucked him

- Despite my best efforts I didn't get laid on Friday :)

- On Saturday, I picked up a blonde 20-something via Grindr. It was a bit of a bait & switch; he said he weighed 220 (which is already huskier than I prefer) but in reality was probably at least 30 pounds heavier than that. But once he was bent over the bed, I enjoyed plowing his plump ass and filled it with a pretty big load. 

- and finally, late Saturday night I fucked a handsome, strapping leather title holder from the Midwest in the playroom at a fetish event. I didn't cum, and neither did he but we both enjoyed it. 

So I guess what happens in Vegas doesn't entirely stay in Vegas.  I can't wait to go back!

• Upvote 4