Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took a load in Jersey City of all places this yesterday afternoon. I don't get to JC much, but had to pick up some stuff from family that live there. Posted and ad on CL knowing I would be going, started chatting with one of the guys who replied and ended up setting something up. For some reason it was turning me on so much to be at my families house and making small talk all the while knowing I was going to be taking some strangers cock later. I met him at his house, he's Dominican, late 40's, married with 2 kids....(seriously, what is up with all these married dudes barebacking in secret!? I love it!) His wife and kids were at his in-laws for a visit, so he was like totally paranoid they would come home while we were in the middle of things, so since it was so nice out around here yesterday we went out to this narrow alley between his house and the next. Since we had chatted the night before we knew what we were into and so things just started right away. He told me to take off all my clothe, I did as told, and it felt o naughty and hot being out in the air completely nude in broad daylight, with my feet on the dirty pavement. Made me feel like some back alley whore...lol! He told me to kneel down, and then he whipped his cock out....nice, thick. He immediately started pissing all over me cause I had told him the night before while chatting that I was into golden showers. He drenched me, like he had been holding it all day! I rubbed it all over me, my hair was dripping. I started sucking him as the last few squirts were coming out, he got hard quick and wanted to fuck me so I stood up, he leaned me against the house and started to enter me, no condom. Started slow, mumbling in my ear asking if I liked his raw cock inside my pussy, telling me he was going to give me his seed etc. Started pumping hard after a while, had to cover my mouth with his hand cause I started moaning too loud. Got very verbal, calling me a whore, pig, faggot, etc. Said stuff in Spanish too, but not sure what. Apparently I wasn't totally clean and got a little mess on his cock, but that just got him revved up and he started fucking plowing me. He had the side of my face pressed against the house and was pumping hard when he finally came and gave me his load. When he pulled out I spun around, squatted and sucked his cock clean. HE became a little dickish after cumming, could tell he just wanted it over with, didn't even let me in the house to clean up, had to put all my clothes back on while still wet with his piss! Didn't matter to me, kinda hot actually. Lol! When I got home, before I even took a shower I started jerking off and playing with my ass, sucked all his juices off my fingers, came hard. Good times :-)

Guest bbpiginsyd

Took about twenty loads Thursday and Friday last week in Melbourne. Highlight was at club 80 getting gang fucked by everyone. Took so much dirty poz cum.

Guest rroulette

I'm home from work for a few days and have the house to myself while the hubby is at work.  I've been chatting up a guy who is visiting family in town. I'm negative but love playing with poz guys.  He tells me he is poz so I quickly clean up and he comes over.  We are total opposites I'm clean cut and preppy. He has long hair and looks like a rocker.  My dick springs to life. 15 minutes later I'm straddling him begging for his poz load.  heaven

On 2/18/2017 at 1:57 PM, BradlayBilay said:

His house. Craigslist leather top. First time hookup. Lots of 420. Me, doggie with my wrists tied together to his headboard and a spreader bar holding my legs wide open. He stuffed my ass with BANANA pushing it all the way up inside me then fucked me raw smashing up the banana in me! Felt so wierdly good! My cum just kept pumping out of me as he packed my ass. I never really orgasmed but he shot his load in me! The smell of our cum and the banana together was fucking awesome!  This morning banana is still coming out of me. :-)

that does sound awesome

Something funny turned out to be a pretty great fuck.  I had posted an add on BBRTS looking for loads, unmedicated preferred.  Well a hot hung black guy (toxic) hit me up and he was going to come over to my place in 30 minutes.  He texted me when he got downstairs of my condo. I said I'll be right down.  I went down and a hot black guy was at the door.  Matched the stats exactly, albeit a little skinnier than I had anticipated.  Regardless we came back upstairs and I proceeded to suck his thick hot black cock. He then asks me if I'm ready and I said yes and jump on the bed.  Now he mad the comment, "too bad you're only free till 9:30..."  I said no I'm free all day.  He sad "cool".  Get on the bed and I hit the poppers and he asks for a condom?!  I say um... I don't use them.  He said then he didn't want to fuck.  I said no problem and showed him the door.  As he was getting dressed I asked him why he would want condoms if he was on BBRTS. He replies "well you don't have to fuck bare, unless you want, it's not only for bareback." I said yes, bbrts is bareback right now.  He said, "no man we met on Grindr"  I instantly knew what happened.  I poached someone else's trick!  I get a text from my trick and he asks if I'm coming downstairs.  I run downstairs and he's in the right place and then we both notice the other trick walking around and I tell him the story and we both laugh and he said well we do look similar.  We get upstairs and it was amazing!  I sucked his cock and it was way bigger than the first guy and thicker too.  He then pushes me on the bed and I am hitting the poppers while he eats my ass and puts me on my stomach.  He lines up his cock and after getting used to it and lots of poppers he starts to fuck me. After a few minutes it feels like he cums because he plunges deep and I swear I feel his cock pulse.  I ask if he came and he said "no", then continues to fuck me for about 30 minutes more. and I'm not used to marathon fucking but he knew exactly how to fuck and even made me cum and I wasn't touching myself.  He fucks me forever and then he picks up pace and goes deep and I feel him unload.  I said it felt like you came twice and he said, I actually came 3 times, just didn't want you to be done and I wanted more of your neg ass.  I got 3 toxic loads and it was fucking HOT.  He was one of the best tops I've had.  He doesn't live locally but said he wants to tag my ass again when he's in Dallas.  I'm looking forward to it.

• Upvote 5

hooked up with a fine, fine fine cock on BBRT tonight. guy was just visiting. i had messaged him this morning......and he replied....drove up and drilled my ass good. had a really great biohazard tat......and while not huge, he really knew how to work what meat he had. i love it when you truly know that you have been well fucked.....there is just a great feeling. not all about size......a master cocksman is a true delight.

• Upvote 1

Exactly one week today I went to the sauna in Newport, Wales.  Wednesday is advertised as 'Naked Day' and it attracts lots of guys.  I'd not been there before but had heard that bareback is the norm and I wasn't disappointed.  I went to the top floor and , wearing the collar in my avatar, climbed into the sling.  Within a few minutes I an older guy fucked me, unloading his load into my hole.  We were being watched by another guy, quite chubby with a small cock, but very thick and hard.  He took over and eventually dumped two loads into my ass. 

• Upvote 2

Want to Manticore Spa in Plymouth and watched this fit Italian guy with a lovely long fat cock, who was being pounded in the sling.  He got tired and left.  The top, however, hadn't cum, and he offered to me - bareback, of course.  I couldn't refuse.  After taking his load I cruised and met up with the Italian guy, who motioned me into a room.  He positioned me on all fours and fucked me, sadly using a condom.  :angry:  Later he pointed me out to others in the cinema room.  Given the size of his cock, I think they were impressed he could readily slide into my body.

He asked me to sign up to Fab Guys and left me a review, whilst we were still in the sauna.  I was then messaged on the website asking if I was interested in a threesome in Torquay.  I couldn't say no and two hours later was bred bareback by two hot older leather daddies.  The day couldn't have been any better.  

• Upvote 2

Not my last load, but my first was only a yer ago on the overnight ferry from Sweden to Germany. an Arab man had been eyeing me some time and when I went to the toilet he followed me, first he kissed me and made me rock hard I almost came in my briefs, then he took them off and started licking my hole making it really wet, I wanted him to use a condom but he just ignored me and forced my ass down on his large This was the second time a man fucked me) circumsized cock. it hurt real bad but when he started lifting my body up and down his pole I almost fainted with pleasure. I bled a bit, when he saw thatr he really strted pumping me and them I could feel his cum inside me. he kissed me and left.

• Upvote 6

Two loads from my new volunteer buddy. The man has stamina and knows how to fuck. My legs trembled when he finally dumped his second load in me but he did make me cum handsfree which always is an amazing feeling. I was oozing precum until I couldn't hold back anymore. Love hearing and feeling his big low hangers slap my ass as he pounds away. Hope to meet again in the weekend.

• Upvote 5

Long story short:

Went to one of the city (2) darkrooms, not really busy on Friday night, but I was meeting a guy there. I came across a guy I'd met some time ago, late thirties, muscled, long fat cock. After 5 min he was pounding my ass, and didn't take him long to dump a nice load inside.

Then I try the cabin with a gloryhole. Two older men fuck me bb, but they don't seem willing to breed me, too bad. So I get out and see the friend I was planning to meet. Same story, some chit chat and shortly after he's dumping a load up my ass. Fat long cock, guess he placed it deep inside.

So I go out and go to meet another friend, who's always willing to breed me as long as I have one or two loads in my ass already. Get to his house, wait for him four legged in his room, as usual. He just comes and pushes his dick in. I had a hard time keeping the first two loads inside, since he likes to pound hard. He loves when I spill some cum from my ass. He had been super horny the last few days, he told me, and as a result he bred me 3 times in a row. This guy usually cums twice, non stop, but 3 is extraordinary. I could feel his gushes the first time he came.

So it's 1:30 am and I have 5 loads in my ass.

I go to the cruising park. I spot a Cuban guy I had met some time ago. Lose him in the bushes. So I spot another guy who I know is quick, so I just turn my back and show him my ass. Normal cock, but big balls. I suck him, some pounding and he delivers another load.

Then I go look for the Cuban, who seemed not interested in anyone. He spotted me and then began walking towards a corner where we'd been some time ago. I suck him, a couple of interruptions by other guys, then suck him more, he grabs my ass and there he goes. 5 min and he's groaning as he dumps the 7th load of the night.

Then it's me who needs to dump a load. I come across an older man in a hood. Don't care, I just need a wet ass to empty my balls. I show him my cock, he shows his ass. Fuck him till I cum.

In short: 2 + 3 + 2 = 7 loads in my ass.

Edited by kinky_hot
  • Upvote 6

I lost count on the number of guys who fucked me at Body Zone last Friday, February 17.   My best recollection was at least 16, with 10 being BBC.   Of those 16, I counted approximately 10 loads.  I have an insatiable appetite and the more dick I get, the more i want.   I left feeling still not satisfied and craving more dick and more loads.   I usually get on all 4's in a room and most of the time do not turn around to see who is fucking and breeding me.    The disappointing part are the guys who can only cum once or twice, so they keep their load as they want to fuck (understandably) multiple asses before releasing their load.  

• Upvote 6