Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On a trip to Houston, so last night I got geared up and went to Club Houston.  They were packed on a Saturday night, and I lost count of the loads I took, never saw a condom and no one asked, everyone I saw getting fucked was all bare all the time.

The highlights:  I went with this one older guy to his room where he fucked me hard and came long and deep inside me.  Later in a public area I saw him getting plowed by a really sketchy looking old bear with a beard, he almost looked homeless, who noisily came in him.  It turned me on that I had gotten bred by a guy who also took sketchy anon loads.

I love rimming ass, and was able to get my tongue in the hole of almost every hot young twink in the place, as well as a few hot older guys.  The best were the ones that had already been loaded and I could taste the cum leaking out.  I buried my face into the freshly fucked hole of a guy in the public area and he pushed it all out onto my tongue, I could barely handle lapping it all up.

My best fuck was from a hairy bearded top in the public area.  He slid into my ass and had the perfect cock.  A group of guys gathered around and watched me taking it, reaching out and pulling on my cock or rubbing my back while he was pounding me, offering encouragement.  When he pulled out, I could feel his cum (and previous cum loads) running down the back of my legs.  My hole had been fucked so much I couldn't hold the cum in.

My last load was from a older hispanic guy who put me in the sling in his room and went to town, aggressively pounding my ass.  It was all I could do to hold on.  By the time he was finished unloading in me,  I was aching from the hard fuck.

After that I went to my room, left the door open, and started stroking my dick, now finally ready to cum myself.  It wasn't long before I was joined by a younger dude who immediately offered me his bubble butt.  He appeared at just the right time, I was just about ready to cum.  I slid inside him and after a couple minutes, added my load to his collection.

I'm here for a few more days, so I'm sure I will have more to report.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got messaged on Grindr by two SMU boys in Uptown who were drunk and wanted a third who was verse. I had nothing better planned to went to their place. Both came down to meet me at the door, the white kid was skinny with shaggy brown hair and the light skinned black guy was model hot. We got in the elevator and both were all over me, the black guy grinding his hard cock on my ass while the white guy was kissing me and groping my cock. Both had on pledge pins so I was hoping this wasn't some kind of prank, but as soon as we got inside their apartment they were alternately ripping off their clothes and mine. Soon we were in the bedroom and I was 69ing the white kid as the black guy was lubing up my ass and sliding his bare cock in me. We hadn't even talked about status, condoms or not and I was turned on they wanted bare. I was sucking the white boy as hard as I could, cupping and tugging his balls while the black kid threw a serious hump into me. He had a nice long one that was teasing my second sphincter and had me going into over drive, I knew I was gonna blow my load in the twins mouth if he kept it up and soon enough I did, with him cumming not long after.

Next thing I know the twink was up bending over the bed lubining his ass up and telling me to fuck him. The black kid pulled out of me and I finally got a good look at the nice cock of his. I lubed my cock up and slid into the white think raw and then felt the black kid slide back in me. I was gonna be lucky Eddie and soon we got a rhythm going. I was enjoying the black kids cock in me much it was like I was in another world, not even hearing how much the twink taking my dick was moaning. I couldn't take any more and shot my load inside the twink which made the black kid horny as shit. He picked up his pounding and soon enough came inside me. The white kid went to go get us drinks and soon we crashed on the bed, kissing and fondling each other, eventually passing out. I woke up later on needing to pee and got dressed and left. Part of me wanted to hang and fuck some more but I didn't want the awkward small talk that comes with that. We have each other's numbers...if we want more we'll do it again.

Wet on Wellington. Friday. Had a blast. Shared a hole with a hot top. We took turns pounding him, then split roasting. While I was fucking another dude came up behind me and fucked me.  He had a massive cock, I shot my load deep . then switched with dude fucking me and let him pound the pig bottom. The hot top and me got sucked off while the other dude  fucked the bottom. The bottom took a break so the hot top and i blew the dude with huge cock swallowing and sharing his load. Rested for awhile the wondered the maze went to the glory hole and blew a sweet cock ( guy maybe in his early 60s but nice hard tasty dick). Blew him for 10 minutes then wonder maz again. Aggressive 40 something top pulled me into room and fucked me till he came in my ass.  I Needed to cum again so pounded a bottom in the sling room I found just hanging there waiting for a fuck. Drew a few onlookers.. Switched with another top and let some hot 20 something blew me and swallow me final load of the night, snowballed him and left. 

• Upvote 2

My college pup came over on Friday. I was hoping for a long session, but he had to leave for spring break. Still, his ass is just amazing and I always try to hold back as long as I can and look deep into his eyes when I pump him full of cum. Then, after a prolonged make-out session, he sucked me off to a second orgasm. My earlier prediction that he was a cum-slut in the making seems tobe borned out as when he gets back, he wants me and a bud to tag team him. I've got a couple of candidates in mind. I'm gonna miss him this week. I was so horny and was hoping for a hook up with another fuckbud, but he spent Friday night getting fucked and taking loads and said his ass is too sore today. 

• Upvote 1

Last load was early Saturday morning, maybe about 330am or so.  I had way too much to drink, and a bit of 420. I was about ready to pass out, but logged into Grindr not thinking I would be able to text very well. Within seconds a top who has fucked me several times messaged me, asking if I was free. I said yes but very drunk. He said that's fine, he would just use me if I passed out. Well, I unlocked the back door and waited. I managed to stay awake until he arrived, only barely.
He wasted no time in stripping down, and immediately started licking my ass. I was going crazy, I was so damn horny! I am sure the neighbors likely heard us. Eventually he sat on the couch and I licked and sucked his cock, getting it nice and hard and wet! He then bent me over on the couch, spit on my hole, which drives me wild! Love the feeling of the wet spit hitting my hole
He then slid his cock in, and it had been a few days since I was fucked, by Read1 from here :) 
He pounded me hard, driving in deep, and my cock was dripping, and so hard! I was moaning like crazy, loudly begging for him to cum! Well, he pushed in deep, started groaning, telling me he was cumming in my ass! That set me off and I came hard all over my couch! I loved the feeling of his now wet dripping cock in me, and kept moaning and pushing back on his cock! It was so hot!
He left me dripping, dressed and left, and I literally just laid down and was out! Woke up in the morning several hours later, feeling very well used! Hot times!

• Upvote 1

On a short vacation to Houston, so I hosted a bbrt party in my hotel room.  The last time I tried to host a party, several years ago in Chicago, I had about 12 invites out and only one showed up.  He was this skinny twink bottom, and when I went to fuck him I literally got the tip of my dick in his hole and he suddenly spontaneously came all over himself, jumped up, grabbed his clothes and ran.  I wasn't going to let that happen again.

I wanted to bottom, so I didn't accept any requests from other bottoms, but any top or versatile who had pics on their profile and didn't look like a sociopath I accepted.  Some asshole even messaged me and said no one was going to show up, that no one ever goes to the parties.  I ignored him.  I accepted almost 40 invites (and ignored almost that many), so I figured that even if a few of them showed it wouldn't be a washout.

Over the course of about 4 hours, 11 guys showed up.  Eight of them fucked me and gave me 11 loads.  It was an eclectic crowd, and a couple of them did not look like their profile pics, or were drastically older than they said.  Still, it was a warm cock full of cum so of course I took it in my ass... and one guy actually looked a lot better than his profile pics, which was odd.  At one point there were five guys standing around me while I sucked their cocks and got fucked.  A young, hot, muscle guy specifically came a little later just so he could unload in my cummy hole.

One stands out above the rest... early on a gorgeous, young Latino boy came in.  I mean, fucking beautiful.  Body like a college baseball player, and a long, thick, uncut cock.  Heavy Spanish accent.  We made out, then he had me climb on top and ride his cock.  We switched positions a couple times, all the while he thrust in me like a jackhammer.  I end up lying face down on the bed; when he started to cum I thought the whole hotel would hear.  He grabbed me rough and tight and clamped his teeth down on my left ear.  I felt his cock spasm as he unloaded in my hole... I counted 10 pulses before he finally relaxed.  He quickly got dressed and left, a little while later I sent him a message telling him that he was beautiful and how much I enjoyed his cock.  

That may sound cheesy... like, really, thank you notes for a gangbang?  But here's the kicker... a little while later he responded and asked if he could come back later in the evening.  Who was I to turn him away?  He came back, and this time we took it slow.  If anything it was better... we spent a while making out, and then he slammed into me for a long time before depositing his second load... my 12th for the day.

• Upvote 6

Guest Dickmagnet

Decided to hit the sauna on sunday afternoon for a change, The weather here lately has been awful with lots of rain & just too damn cold for outdoor cruising.

The sauna was packed at least 150 guys walking around when i arrived, I changed & headed straight for the darkrooms on the top floor & found a cabin perfect & ready for me, It was perfectly located in the cruisiest section of the darkroom.

Soon enough guys were walking all around cruising to see who was in the cabins. I left my door wide open & got some hunk of a man about 6 foot stocky but firm with a towel around his waist stop at the door & grab at his crotch.

I got on my knees & started to suck his cock to hardness it was easily 8inches & fat too. The perfect size, After i got it slicked up & standing to attention i turned around & presented my ass to him.

No mention of condoms he was feeling my ass up with his fingers while i was huffing on the poppers to open up & give him better access. I could feel him position himself behind me & between my legs he grabs me by the hips & rams that lovely cock deep in my ass.

He fucked me like a crazy stud hard & deep for a good 10 minutes with the door wide open a lot of guys came around to look at the action, I was loving it & after 10 minutes he held me firmly & shot his spunk deep in my wide gaping ass that he had assaulted.

When he was done i had my fingers in my ass & could feel it was a huge load. Thick & really creamy, I licked my fingers & the taste was sweet.

I stayed in the face down ass up postion in the cabin some more & got used & pumped full of cum by another 4 guys. My ass was now seriously full of cum & wide open & sloshy.

My first fucker came back in total 3 times to use me & empty his balls from cum & i gladly obliged every time. He was fit in every sense of the word & knew how to fuck a hungry bttm slut like me.

Edited by Dickmagnet
spelling correction

Guest hole4bbuse

Last loads was during a two day ass play session with 7 or more guys. FF, Toys, fucking, Piss fucks, non stoop Friday 3pm until Sunday 8am. My hole is still hungry!  Always looking for tips who enjoy hole and like to fuck after the fist lost track of load number after 8.

IMG_7476.JPG

IMG_7477.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

Guest Powersubbtm

One of my last fun ones was at LA Midtowne. It was their foam party, all the guys went in there naked. I was fucked by a hot muscular white guy while sucking a young Latino. The foam provided enough lubrication for my ass. Other guys were watching me being spitroasted. It was hot.

i might be still taking the load, lol. i was just walking my dogs in Washington park in Chicago, when i saw two 40ish black guys come out of the bushes near the boating lake. i waited till they walked away then went back into the bushes and found a condom with a big load in it. It wasnt tied, so i dropped my pants and stuffed it into my ass, where its been for the last 30 minutes.

• Upvote 4

My last night of a slut vacation in Houston, I decided to hit up Club Houston again.  It was a Monday night, but Saturday night had been so rockin that I figured even if it was slower there still should be some slutty stuff going on.  What a difference a couple days make.  Not only was it dead, the few guys that were around were condom nazis.  Got one fuck from a cute cub but he wanted to wear a condom, later I followed another guy there into the glory hole booths and he put his cock through the hole wearing a condom... I wouldn't have anything to do with it.

After walking around the empty hallways for a while, I went into my room and lay down with the door open.  The asshole next door was listening to a sitcom with the sound turned up on his computer, one of the least sexy things to listen to when you're horny.  I was thinking about calling it a loss and packing up when an older Latino guy I had not seen before walked by.  He took a look at me lying on the bed, wearing a jockstrap and fingering my hole, and came in.

That daddy worked me over for a while, stroking my hole while I sucked his hard cock.  Eventually he turned me around and slid inside; he fucked me for a long time, pulling out and slamming his bare cock back in over and over.  After a while he flipped me on my back and entered me missionary, settling into a rhythm of fucking my ass while looking in my eyes.  Too soon he asked  me if I wanted his load inside me, I said hell yeah, load me up.  He groaned and thrust into me hard, holding a lock on my eyes as he unloaded.

I walked around for a little while longer, feeling his cum slosh around my wet hole, but there really was nothing going on so I left.  I messaged a few guys on bbrt to see if they wanted to add to it, but didn't get any answers (pussies) and ended up just going back to my hotel and jacking off.  Still, that one load leaked out of my ass all night... he must have cum gallons inside me.

• Upvote 2

I got fucked hard up the arse a couple of hours ago.

I've been having a stressful time at work and needed a break so I finished early and managed to hook up with this guy I've been chatting to on and off for a couple of weeks.  He was up for it but we couldn't find a time that worked as he could only do it on his way home from work - (a partner at home I think)

With me being home early we managed it tonight and he came round about 6.30pm straight from work - he looked really fit in his smart shirt and trousers - even better than his pictures-  he's mid 30s, dark haired, glasses, ordinary looking - a look I really go for.

We didn't waste any time.  I sucked his cock, licked his balls and his arse and then I bent over so he could give me what I really needed - a good hard bareback fuck.  He started off slowly but before long he was fucking me harder than I've been fucked in a long time.  Then he shot what felt like a nice big load of cum deep in my arse.  I've still got it up there.

We're hoping to hook up again soon

• Upvote 3

I worked out a Growler hook-up on my lunch today. I was expecting a mutual JO, and maybe a BJ, based on what we chatted about, but that's not how it turned out. He was in his early 20's, 5-foot-6, cubby build. Super cute face. A little bit queenie, but good at making out and full of compliments. He really appreciated the work I put in at the gym and had me flex and pose while he worshiped my musculature. When it got time to get busy though, he pulled a twist and said, "I know my ad said versatile, but I actually don't bottom, ever." And then asked if I would ride his dick.  I told him with enough poppers and lube, I'd give it a shot. His dick was just 4.5" and slender, which turned out to be perfect for my tight ass. After a couple of different positions he asked where I wanted his load. I told I was on Prep so go ahead and shoot. He came copiously, and I could feel his dick twitching in me with each shot. So, that was fun. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GloryHoleJunkie said:

My last night of a slut vacation in Houston, I decided to hit up Club Houston again.  It was a Monday night, but Saturday night had been so rockin that I figured even if it was slower there still should be some slutty stuff going on.  What a difference a couple days make.  Not only was it dead, the few guys that were around were condom nazis.  Got one fuck from a cute cub but he wanted to wear a condom, later I followed another guy there into the glory hole booths and he put his cock through the hole wearing a condom... I wouldn't have anything to do with it.

After walking around the empty hallways for a while, I went into my room and lay down with the door open.  The asshole next door was listening to a sitcom with the sound turned up on his computer, one of the least sexy things to listen to when you're horny.  I was thinking about calling it a loss and packing up when an older Latino guy I had not seen before walked by.  He took a look at me lying on the bed, wearing a jockstrap and fingering my hole, and came in.

That daddy worked me over for a while, stroking my hole while I sucked his hard cock.  Eventually he turned me around and slid inside; he fucked me for a long time, pulling out and slamming his bare cock back in over and over.  After a while he flipped me on my back and entered me missionary, settling into a rhythm of fucking my ass while looking in my eyes.  Too soon he asked  me if I wanted his load inside me, I said hell yeah, load me up.  He groaned and thrust into me hard, holding a lock on my eyes as he unloaded.

I walked around for a little while longer, feeling his cum slosh around my wet hole, but there really was nothing going on so I left.  I messaged a few guys on bbrt to see if they wanted to add to it, but didn't get any answers (pussies) and ended up just going back to my hotel and jacking off.  Still, that one load leaked out of my ass all night... he must have cum gallons inside me.

Yeah, it's been my experience Houston is a bit more miss than hit, especially after Midtown Spa closed down. I can still find some good times, but definitely choose Chicago over H town for freaky raw action.

Short and sweet.  Had a bud over, gave him a massage and he wanted to fuck me.  Always fucks with condom.  Rubbered up, I sat on him and before I'm down to his balls I think I feel a pop.  Anyway, he doesn't say a thing about the condom possibly breaking so I keep riding him.  He pounds my ass about 15 minutes then stops to edge.  Pound, stops to edge.  Pounds and cums.  I get off him and see his cock is completely bare with the condom bunched.  He asks me where the condom is and I tell him it broke.  He said he didn't notice the break, we talk about prep, he's on but doesn't BB he says.  

Hmm, not sure I believe any of it honestly.  I mean, if you're topping you know when the condom breaks for sure.  

Can't complain, nice big load in my ass to taste.