Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My last load was entirely hands free. I was facefucked so hard in a basement here in berlin that I thought I was going to suffocate. a older, rather ugly man, but tall and wearing sun glases (a bit turn on) eyed me in the bar wher I was stopping on my way home. I went down into the basement hoping for some action, if nothing else then just watch somweone being fucked on the concrete floor. Noone was there but soon the daddy from the bar came down, he just made me kneel and whipped out a nice size hard cock and forced it down my throat. he grabbed my head and really started skullfucking me. I have never been so helpless, he was strong and smelt of sweat and oil. suddenly he just stiffened and I could feel his cum down my throat. He wiped his dick clean on my t-shirt and just left. I felt used and was happy. The bartender said he hoped I was 18 (I am), and siwhed me back soon.

• Upvote 3

I have an anon daddy that calls me from time to time (usually on a lunch break or random hours that he sneaks away from his family). Today he sent me a text that he was horny on his lunch break. So I told him to stop by. 

I stripped down to a jockstrap unlocked my front door and put on my blindfold (He's bred me a few times now and I haven't actually seen him yet) and got on my knees and waited. After a few minutes I heard him open the door and start walking over to me. He must have been really angry from work today because he was more verbal with me. Duck slapping my face telling me "to do the one this I'm good at" and how I'm "lucky I make a good cum dump". Once his cock was throbbing he turned me around and spit on my ass and started rubbing his head against My hole. "I'm going to pound you like the worthless slut you are" he said as he slid his cock in me, he took no time and just went straight to plowing my ass like a jackhammer. I had asked him to stop and he just leaned and said into my ear "shut up and just take it." Then pushed my head down and fucked even harder until he shot his load in my ass. He pulled out zipped up his pants and left. 

• Upvote 1

On Wed I took the day off to go to the Fair Theatre in Astoria I blew to completion 7 guys and fucked two guys raw and came deep inside of them overall a good day also I blew another hit this morning at my usual place

Edited by analluv27
  • Upvote 1

So, I'm a real cumslut. For reasons I won't elaborate, I need to stop dating for a while. Well, this morning, this nice fuckbuddy of mine (only fucked me once, but we chat regularly) contacted me on Scruff to ask how I was, and to mention that he was horny and at home, day off. I told him I shouldn't, that I had no time to clean out, etc., but he was persistent, insisting that he didn't mind my hole as it was, and really wanted to breed me. In the end, he won me over and I drove to his place over the lunch break.

Well, basically, I learned two things:

1. That my hole was surprisingly clean despite not cleaning out;
  2. That my fuckbuddy was capable of planting five (5!) loads in my ass in little over an hour!

This fuckbuddy is a great guy, sweet, bear type, chubby, cock not too big but very hard, and always horny. By the time I arrived at his place it only took about 30 seconds for him to strip me naked and bring me to his bed. After making our a lot and me sucking his dick hard, the fucking began! The first two loads he fucked into me while lying on top of me on the bed. The third one I got by sitting on his dick, while he lay on the bed and enjoyed me tweaking his nipples. The fourth load took a while. I had to do some ass-to-mouth (luckily I was so clean) and he ended up breeding me sitting on the edge of the bed while I sat on his dick. The fifth load was an extra one. I actually had started to get ready to leave when he pushed me hands and knees on the bed and pushed his bare cock in me from behind, fucking his fifth load within a minute or two. I loved every single minute of it! So now I have to stop dating for a while, but at least I have this great fuck to remember for now!

And yes, the 5 loads are still soaking in my ass as we speak. I've managed to keep them in (got good muscles down there :P).

• Upvote 2

Guest Deviant_Angel

Got whored out last night by my bf to 6 random guys from Grindr & BBRT, including a poz traveler passing through town who got off on poz talk and having my bf watch. (Pic of my hole after the poz fuck)  2 DP fucks! All more hung than me and some very aggressive fucks!  BF added 4 loads to me throughout the night, including the last one before bed ❤

20.24.35.jpg

Went out last night to a local club ava stated chatting up a guy in his late 20s. After a couple of hours we went out to his car and he fucked me in the back seat. After about 20 or 30 minutes, his friend came out to see what he was up to. They had me strip in the back seat and we drove to a parking garage close by where they tag teamed me for about an hour in the back seat. One shot in my ass, the other in my mouth. They bought me a drink and we went back to the club and hung out the rest of the night.

• Upvote 3

Just thought I'd give a small update on my time at Sheffield (UK) Cumunion last night. The night officially starts at 7:00pm but doesn't usually pick up until a bit later. I arrived at 7:30 after a long extensive douche to make sure I was 100% clear for the whole night! Nothing worse than getting 3 hours in and finding some stray bits! Hah 

Anyway, I arrived, stripped off and put on my cock ring and backless jock - I'm a slutty bottom but the only way I'll get hard after hitting the poppers is with a cock ring!

I went straight upstairs to see what action was happening and boy was it busy and 'happening' already. There is a communal video room with a fuck bench, several slings, 5 glory holes and 5 private rooms (but they're locked open on cumunion nights to promote group sluttiness!) I went in to a room to live my ass up and I'd barely got the packet opened when a hard top walked in and summoned me to turn around. I quickly turned, lubed my ass and took a few hits of my poppers. He fucked me for a few minutes and a crowd started forming. He moved aside and 3 other tops took it in turns fucking me for a few minutes - sampling my ass but being 'British' enough to understand a queue was forming and they would have to be polite and move along! Haha

I walked out of the cubicle and a short older daddy top approached me. Nice big cock - about 7" semi hard. I had a feel and went back in to a cubicle. I had my legs up in the air in a matter of seconds and away he went to work. Pounding me pretty hard - he was about 8-9" hard by now. He asked me if I had any loads up there yet and I said no. He asked me if i wanted his dirty load up my ass to which I replied this neg ass wanted nothing more! After 5-10 mins of fucking and dirty verbal he unloaded in my ass and 2 other tops proceeded to fuck me but neither cum in me - it was still early!

I'd been there about 45 mins by now, and had had 7 different cocks in my ass for about 35 of them mins and 1 'dirty load' confirmed!

I walked around and there was a decent mixed crowd - a lot of older 'dilf' type guys who are exactly what I usually go for and a fair few younger / middle aged guys. 

I recognised quite a few from previous cumunions and pleasantries were exchanged. 

Through the night (I only stayed till midnight but it goes on till 3-4am) I took at least 10 loads and got fucked by at least 25 guys. Some in glory holes, some on the public bench and some in the cubicles with guys peering over and watching. One that stood out was an older tall daddy type guy - late 40's but very 'headmaster hot' if you know what I mean. He had a big 8-9" thick dick and I'd seen him fucking a few guys previously. Boy did he give it to them so I wanted a go too! I took him in to a cubicle and he was already hard. So I took a few hits of poppers and opened my now well lubed and very very cummy ass for him. Did he go to town or what - rammed and slammed my ass with his big daddy dick for 20 mins or so with me begging for his load but he said he wasn't ready! I absolutely loved every minute bouncing on his huge cock though, and he was definitely one of the best fucks I've ever had!

As time grew later, some bottoms wanted to load up an ass before they headed off and I willingly obliged, secretly massively turned on that I was their chosen ass after they had been taking loads all night!

Over the course of the 4-5 hours I was there, there must have been 100-120 guys in attendance, quite a few supporting big thick dicks in front of them!

I ended up topping 2 guys and dumped my load up a very handsome, tall tattooed slutty bottom. Loved fucking his sloppy cummy ass!

An excellent night and I'd be very surprised if I came away neg! Although I say that at all the cumunions but still get tested neg - that right guy with a high VL just hasn't come along unfortunately!

Any other guys off here go to the UK cumunions?

• Upvote 3

Guest GoneFishing

saturday at midtowne spa LA.

took 4 loads and gave 3 loads.

the highlight was this 50 something poz daddy. classic muscle wasted body with long big hard cock. he fucked be rough and was wanting to cut me up to recharge me! woof can't wait for his seeds to pollinate.

fucked by a very hot hung young handsome black man on Friday night.  Have been talking to him for a very long time and finally invited him over. his cock was straight up and hard as a brick.  he blew a nice big load in me and then we fucked again.  he never went soft between loads,  love that

Was  planning to go to cumunion in London yesterday but chatted to a guy online who couldn't meet before 2pm, so thought can go later as it was on till 7pm. This lean guy came to my hotel; turns  out he was  from South Korea. His hole was amazing. Perfect slightly puffed out ring and fucked him for  an hour. As  my cock was rock hard, I massaged his ring with the head of my dick slowly for a bit, which he loved. Fucked him in lots of different positions, but the best  was on his back on the bed with me penetrating him standing and holding his feet, which I massaged as  I fucked. It just felt so incredibly good.

I  should have gone to cumunion then but was  contacted by another guy, who seemed  fit. Nice  photo. Took an Uber and arrived at flats. Guy  was  really  hot  looking, originally from Somalia, but he  was  a crap fuck and I gave up after ten minutes. Sometimes a  fuck doesn't work out and, to be  honest, I was tired. Think he  was  too drugged up. Too late for cumunion, but the  first fuck was worth missing it for.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I hit the sauna again yesterday afternoon sunday, It was crap weather outside but nice & warm inside the sauna.

I got loaded up by the same fucker who did me the previous time nice 6 foot stocky stud with a nice fat 8inches of cock meat, He caught me sleazing in the steam room while i was bent over he slid his hard cock in my ass & after some 10 minutes he was filling my ass up with his hot cum.

Man this guy is becoming a regular fucker for me & the strange thing is i don't even know his name because we never exchange words but just get down to me sucking his cock hard & i get fucked every time.

Later i saw him again upstairs in the cruising area i was back in a cabin with the door open he nearly walked past me but when he saw me he came back & presented me his cock, I sucked him hard to full attention & presented him my cummy ass. 

He wasted no time & started aggressively finger fucking my ass open. I got on my knees for a better position & went deeper inside the cabin so he could close the door which he did.

We were both in there together & alone, He behind me ramming his fat cock inside my cummy ass. He pounded me for a good 20 minutes all the while filling my ass up with his hot cum. I think he dropped 2 more loads in my ass. After he was done no words were exchanged & he just left me in the cabin catching my breath from the hot fucking.

I have a new place to look forward to going now every sunday afternoon.

Edited by Dickmagnet
spelling correction

His house. Craigslist leather top. First time hookup. Lots of 420. Me, doggie with my wrists tied together to his headboard and a spreader bar holding my legs wide open. He stuffed my ass with BANANA pushing it all the way up inside me then fucked me raw smashing up the banana in me! Felt so wierdly good! My cum just kept pumping out of me as he packed my ass. I never really orgasmed but he shot his load in me! The smell of our cum and the banana together was fucking awesome!  This morning banana is still coming out of me. :-)