Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

ABS earlier. Was hanging in back along wall, with pants down a bit jerking my cock. Place was mostly empty. An older guy, lean and maybe 5-10 with a push broom stache, walks back to where I was and starts jerking his 7" cock right beside me. I turn away from him, and push my pants down more, offering him my ass. He spit on his hand and fingered my ass, so I leaned forward onto a bench, and he works his cock in me nice and slow. Damn it felt good. He fucked me steady for like 10 minutes, then buried deep and came up my ass. He slid out and left, but I stayed put, hoping one of the lurkers who was watching would take his place. Sure enough a young 20 something, who seemed quite nervous, came over and started playing with my cummy hole. Soon I felt a cock head opening my ass and again I just held still as he took his time fucking me. His cock was maybe like 6", never saw it, but it felt great. He came within 5 minutes. Left without saying a word. I felt cum running down my thigh, but still didn't move as I wanted more. My inner pig was on full display. A few minutes passed, and I saw a 50 something guy make his way to back where I was. He wasn't handsome at all- pretty fat, dirty t-shirt, weeks worth of beard, and I think drunk. I didn't care. He got behind me and slid a really fat cock in me. Not too long but man he was stretching me. He fucked hard and fast, and came within a minute. Soon as he pulled out I felt a stream of cum quickly start to run out. I'd like to say this was it for me, but I stayed put and took 4 more loads from other guys. One was a bearded fat guy with about 8", 2 were what I'd call dirty old men, and the last was a hipster looking guy with a man bun and long beard. His cock was 9" and he was first person all night to speak. He said how much he loved sloppy seconds. He was #7, but he was right about sloppy. ..lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I have a str8 neighbor that I've been sucking off for about 8 years. It's been difficult to host him for several months. But as soon as my husband left for work this morning, I sent a text to my neighbor. He's 60, tall, muscular, super masculine and extremely hairy. He's divorced and his elderly mother lives with him. He has a longtime girlfriend. But she's not particularly sexual. And won't suck or rim him. So, I've been servicing him for years.

He came over this morning, stripped and laid back on my bed. Propping the pillows up so he could watch me sucking him off. He was already hard when he pulled his pants off. He's about 7"s, cut. Nice low hangers. He keeps everything smooth. 

I sucked, licked and worshiped his cock, balls and asshole for about 30 minutes. I love to edge him and drive him crazy. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and told me to get on my knees. I did it and he fucked my face fast and hard. He fed me a huge load. Said he hadn't cum in 2 weeks. He's got the sweetest cum. I just love to service this str8 stud! At 60, he's still hot. Can't imagine how hot he must have been in his younger years? 

15 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

ABS earlier. Was hanging in back along wall, with pants down a bit jerking my cock. Place was mostly empty. An older guy, lean and maybe 5-10 with a push broom stache, walks back to where I was and starts jerking his 7" cock right beside me. I turn away from him, and push my pants down more, offering him my ass. He spit on his hand and fingered my ass, so I leaned forward onto a bench, and he works his cock in me nice and slow. Damn it felt good. He fucked me steady for like 10 minutes, then buried deep and came up my ass. He slid out and left, but I stayed put, hoping one of the lurkers who was watching would take his place. Sure enough a young 20 something, who seemed quite nervous, came over and started playing with my cummy hole. Soon I felt a cock head opening my ass and again I just held still as he took his time fucking me. His cock was maybe like 6", never saw it, but it felt great. He came within 5 minutes. Left without saying a word. I felt cum running down my thigh, but still didn't move as I wanted more. My inner pig was on full display. A few minutes passed, and I saw a 50 something guy make his way to back where I was. He wasn't handsome at all- pretty fat, dirty t-shirt, weeks worth of beard, and I think drunk. I didn't care. He got behind me and slid a really fat cock in me. Not too long but man he was stretching me. He fucked hard and fast, and came within a minute. Soon as he pulled out I felt a stream of cum quickly start to run out. I'd like to say this was it for me, but I stayed put and took 4 more loads from other guys. One was a bearded fat guy with about 8", 2 were what I'd call dirty old men, and the last was a hipster looking guy with a man bun and long beard. His cock was 9" and he was first person all night to speak. He said how much he loved sloppy seconds. He was #7, but he was right about sloppy. ..lol

Damn! You're my kind of pig. I love being a complete whore in ABS's. In fact, I'm going to head over to one here in Las Vegas very soon. Need some dick in me. 
Great story, btw!!!

• Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing

last night

been trying to get a regular fuck buddy impregnated with with a child.  hoping late winter fuck flu will blossom. until then he is ordered to take ever load offered. 

Today I was thinking about goin' back to the ToyBoxx ABS close to home as I was in a Top kinda mood...I have been since I fucked a cummy hole there a couple weeks ago...in fact I have been back lookin for it twice to no avail.  Before I headed up, I got on BBRT to see if anyone was lookin ... I hit up this 32 yo bottom who had a sweet ass in the picture with a caption reading "lookin for a few loads today"... we start chatting, and talking about anon ABS gloryhole sex, said he loved it and a couple of weeks ago he was there and took 8 loads in 3 hours...thinking back I thought to myself "could this be the cummy hole I was lookin for?"  I asked what he drove as there were only 2 cars last time I was there, my truck and a mercedes SUV....sure enough black merecedes SUV....I told him I fucked him last time and have been back lookin for it again....he said meet me at 2 p.m. And I could have it again.

as luck would have it, I was running a little late...I am worried he will think I flaked out on him.  But when I pull in...mercedes SUV along with 6 other cars.  I go in, pick up a fresh bottle of rush and head to the booths....I go to the one beside where he was last time....open my rush and peek thru the hole, there he is with his ass pressed against the opposite side gloryhole...gettin fucked.    I stand up, hit my poppers a couple times and start stroking to the fuck noises coming from next door...when I hear low groan and a belt hitting the wall hard a couple times followed by a thank you, I know it is my turn.  I put my half hard cock thru the hole into a warm inviting mouth it takes no time as I can't stop thinking about sliding up that sloppy fresh bred ass....I feel him pull off and stand, I see his puckered rosebud thru the hole...slide one, then two, then three fingers up his sloppy, cum filled ass. He pushes back against my hand....I pulll them out smell the fresh cum and lather up my head with it lean down and ask "how many before me?"  "Three" he says and I stand up and stick my rock hard cock thru....he pushes against my head and then with one thrust he is alll the way to the wall on my cock...we fuck for a few minutes and I have been waiting to long for this ass....I unload a 2 day nut deep inside him....he says thank you and licks my cock clean....

i am so horny I go into a booth across from me and suck off a nice college kid, taking a good load of my own down the throat...I peek out the door occasionally because I want to go in and fuck him again...damn booth is occupied and I hear fuckin noises again, twice more I check and my cock is now hard as hell, I am not gonna be able to wait.   Then I hear the door open and A guy walk out, I open my door and cross the hall with my pants around my ankles, cock in one hand and poppers and tokens in the other...I peek thru the hole and just like before he is pressed up against the opposite wall gettin slammed...this time I just squat there and watch...it was a great show and he arched up so I could see him gettin fucked good...two loud moans I the guy pulls out as he is cumming some hitting his ass the rest wasted on the floor...I stand again and push my rock hard cock thru the hole...he presses his cum sloppy ass against my head and works my cock up and down his crack, dipping it in his honey hole as it passes by and then with out warning , again deep in all the way to the wall....I grab the handles over head and press my cock as far thru as I can, hurting somewhat as my hip bones are against the wall....he bucks and fucks my cock for almost 10 minutes, pulls off and leans down and asks "Can you cum again?"  I tell him "Keep doing that and I most definitely will"... he stands back up and again impales himself on my cock....within 2 minutes I am gushing a good second load up his hole...so good when he pulls off some of the other loads drip out onto the floor....

again he cleans me up and says "you were number 4 and number 8 in case you want to jack off later thinking about it"

I most certainly will.

• Upvote 10

The last load i took was a bbrt hookup and he came twice.   Earlier this evening I was doing homework, PolySci to be exact and mu bf looked up from his iphone and asked "Do you wanna have a three way?".  Between studying our US Congress and my firm belief that nothing ever happens in the moment online I quickly answered "sure" thinking it hypothetical or at best he was setting something up for this weekend.  Since our relationship "opening" (I'l get to my opening in a minute...) two months ago we've only had one mutual outside experience.  It took place in the backroom of a seedy New Orleans leather bar and it was fucking hot.  Really hot. It was the first time we had ever seen each other in that environment and most definitely our first seeing each other get fucked multiple times, once by the same cute guy.  So the eventuality of a more intimate situation was inevitable.  We had even discussed it.  But tonight when I agreed and said yes, and again nothing ever happens for me in the moment online, I certainly didn't think he meant it for tonight.  Well, what he meant was in thirty minutes!  So off we go.  On the drive, I realize that this is a guy I almost hooked up with a week prior and a guy by bf had already hooked up with two weeks prior.  New Orleans is a very small village.   Side note, never wear lace up Dr. Martens to a hookup.  It wastes way to much time getting them off.  We arrive and things begin immediately, and once I got my boots off I joined in.  We start fucking around, and everybody is sucking and groping something.  I had no expectations about who was gonna do what to whom but my bf did.  He already had a plan.  He wanted to watch me get fucked and take this guy's load.  One minute I'm sucking this beautiful man's beautiful cock and the next thing I know this beautiful man is tongue fucking my ass.  And he knows what he is doing.  I didn't see my bf urge the guy's tongue toward my hole.  I wasn't questioning anything in the moment.  I was just enjoying getting tongue fucked..a lot.  Nor did I know it when my bf began to encourage the guy to fuck me.  I just knew the familiar feeling of a rock hard cock resting on the edge of my fuck hole.  Just that warm feeling alone is a turn on.  When I say this guy's cock was hard, it isn't enough.  He could cut glass with this thing.  It was harder than marble which made it seem bigger than it already was.  I was already lubed up from the tongue fucking so he pushed in with ease and I could tell he was trying to be gentle.  So when I pushed back in a doggy style position all the way down to his balls, he screamed "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck".  I wanted and needed him to know that there was no need to be gentle with me.  You can fuck me like the pig I am.  And he did.  Meanwhile, my bf  shoved his cock, with the PA, down my throat and whispers in that familiar voice "Thats fucking hot!"  I just thought he simply was enjoying what he saw.  I didn't know it had all been orchestrated from the start.  Meanwhile, back at my asshole, the guy found a steady pace and was giving it to me.  Once in a while he would pull all the way out and before he could slam back into me I beat him to it by slamming back on his cock while clinching my ass muscles.  The last time I did it I squeezed extra tight the poor guy immediately blew his wad deep inside my guts and totally lost his shit moaning a lot and loudly.  If he had neighbors, they knew.  He seemed like he couldn't move so I began to slowly move my hole rhythmically up and down his still rock hard cock.  All the way down and all the way up.  I heard my bf whisper "keep going, keep riding his cock" and thats when I felt his dick spasm four or five more times.  He was unloading again.  Now some people were born with a  beautiful ass. I am not one of those.  On the outside it is not shaped like a  bubble nor is it even a juicy booty, its actually flat as fuck...but I've been told that for what I lack on the outside I make up for it on the inside as the inside of my ass feels like warm velvet.  That has not been my experience, I'm just repeating what I was told.  I pull his dick all the way out and I felt the cum drip everywhere.  He seemed kinda stunned and I know that feeling so my bf and I said our good byes, got dressed and left.  The ride home is when I found out my bf had engineered my pounding just to see me take a load and to see the look on the guys face as he came.  He got what he wanted.  I got what I needed and I think its safe to say the guy got more than what he expected.  In the end my bf loaded me up twice with someone else's wad.   It doesn't really get hotter than that.

• Upvote 10

So ... it's been months since I had ANY sex in any form. My fave black fuck buddy moved and I started working out. 

We stopped texting each other when he moved ... so when he texted "hey" just an hour ago I knew he had to be in the District. Sure enough he needed to bust a big load. 

He can't host, so I wound up hosting even though a roommate is here. I met him out front of the house, and we just get at it right away. 

He kept his cloths on except for his pants. Oh what a sight ... a soft 6 inches of BBC. I inhale his dick to the pubes, getting him hard. I'm in a bottom mood, and am feeling desperate for a fucking. 

I get on the couch, face down ass up, positioned so he can stand. He immediately starts to rim me, making me moan in a cushion. 

A few minutes later he stops and I feel his thick dick slam into my hole. Mmm yes  ... slammed in with just spit for lube, not caring that I wanted to remain quiet lol.

He tore apart my ass, roughly fucking me ... slamming hard ... pulling out until the tip was in my ass, then slamming back hard until his balls were slapping my ass. 

Since I hadn't been fucked in months, my ass was super tight and feeling sore. He sensed this ... and somehow fucked me even more rough, and wrapped an arm around my neck and choked me. 

A few minutes later and I felt him tense, bite my neck, and thrust deep ... and then his dick pulsing. I felt him unload ... and damn it was huge, bigger than any of his other loads. 

I needed to bust, so I threw him onto the floor and fucked his face. I'm certain by this point my roommate heard us fucking lol. I don't care ... only about busting my load. I only lasted a few minutes ... I pull back, keep my head just past his lips and flood his mouth. Then ram in while finishing my load. 

Oh yeah we're gonna hookup again before he leaves in four days. Gotta breed him as a send off to Cali.

• Upvote 3

I returned to my usual sauna for the first time since before winter. Last time it had been very busy. This time, however, there were few people in the darkroom. I thought it was going to be a lonely quiet time. But as I sat down on my towel waiting for anyone to come in, three came in at the same time and immediately focused on me. One lay down on the bench, another started playing with my cock and I with his, the other watched more than participated to start off with. The most active of the three whispered into my ear to turn around so that he could play with my arse. This allowed me to start sucking the magnificent cock of the man lying on the bench, whilst the other guy fumbled around sadly with a semi-erect cock trying to penetrate me. Meanwhile the third guy came closer to be part of the action and his small dick was fully up to the task, fully hard. On occasion the guy trying to fuck me managed to get inside me, only to slip out again in frustration. Eventually he gave up allowing me to switch my attention to the other guy with the properly erect dick, who now proceeded to enter me, whilst I continued my work on the big dick in front of me. After a more enjoyable fuck, the second guy left, so the third guy with the big dick was able to take over the task of fucking me, now that I’d sucked him to a magnificent 8-9 inches. This was as you can imagine quite difficult to take up me and eventually I had to go off to the toilet, feeling unfilled and dissatisfied.

When I returned the guy had waited for me and returned to giving me a good fucking. This time with persistence and stamina on my part, I managed to accommodate his thrusts better; although occasionally I had to adjust my position to continue. On one such occasion, the guy must have thought I was about to pull away as I’d done earlier and he told me his was almost ready. Not long afterwards, I felt him keep his dick up my arse for quite a while in place and then in a satisfied manner withdraw from my hole. I felt behind me and could feel the cum leaking out of me.

Later on another guy invited me into a cubicle and although it was obvious he wanted me to fuck him bareback, this time it was my turn for some reason to struggle to get to full erection (not normal for me). Seeing his obvious hard cock sticking upwards and his clear desire for barebacking, I took the plunge and straddled him, slipping his bare cock up my arse. I then took control riding his cock with greater and greater speed and length, enjoying this fucking immensely. Eventually the action became too much for him and he added his cum to that deposited earlier from the other man’s big cock. So the trip was much better than I’d feared when I’d first arrived at the sauna.

• Upvote 4

Guest Dickmagnet

Finally the weather cleared up yesterday it was dry & sunny & dare i say it feeling warm, Well if you can call 15c warm. Anyway the sun was shining & that always puts me in horn dog mood. I decided to try the woods for a change & have not been up there in a ages because of the crappy weather. 

When i got there it was seriously buzzing & lots of guys walking the trails & cruising for cock all ages from the horny 18year old to the more mature guys of 50.

Nice i was going to have some fun.

First guy started cruising me, Not really my type & bit too nerdy looking but i was horny & thought what the hell, He got his soft cock out about 6 inches soft & uncut & it was obvious he needed some help & wanted to be sucked, So i go in the position & knelt down & took his flaccid cock in my mouth it grew almost instantly & became nice & hard.

I looked up at him & it was obvious he was enjoying my sucking skills as i was deep throating his cock all the way down to his balls. He started to hold on to my head & started face fucking me. Before long his breathing changed & he looked down at me & said i'm cumming fuck fuck fuck & started shooting his thick wad down my throat i was swallowing his thick nut.

It must have been a good weeks worth of spunk. Horny devil, After he was done he thanked me zipped up & moved on.

Next up was a guy in his 40's saw me cruising around the bushes & followed me to a secluded spot, When he arrived he got his cock out right away it was already hard i would say about 7 inches & quite fat too.

It was obvious he wanted to fuck because as soon as he got close he started feeling up my ass & started probing at my lubed cunt, I did what i always do pushed my pants down to my knees & bend over a bit giving him better access. He did not ask for any condoms which was nice & slipped his fat cock inside me while holding my hips. 

He had a good rhythm going while he was fucking my ass & after about 5 mins he asked me if i wanted his cum. I pushed back & told him fill my ass up & soon enough he was doing just that. I could clearly feel 5-6 squirts going in & when he withdrew i had my fingers in my ass for a feel, It was a nice thick creamy load. I licked my fingers it was sweet cum. He pulled up his pant said thanks & was off in the direction of the parking.

After that it became a bit quieter but i found a nice looking daddy in his 50's wearing a tracksuit & sneakers, I recognised him from previously because this guy has fucked me a few times up in the woods before, When he saw me he waved me over & pointed his cut dick out towards me, He was already wanking & his cock was hard a nice 7-8 inches & very fat.

A perfect size for my ass. Only thing is i remembered he always asks for a condom. I always carry a few of my specially prepared ones that are spiked & ready for a good stealth fucking.

No sooner then i was where he was he asked for a condom so i took one out & slid it over to the base of his cock & took position bent over showing him my ass. He fingered me first & asked if i had been fucked already, He must have felt the cum in my ass so i said yes one time.

He grabbed my hips & called me a bitch & pushed his cock all the way inside my ass in one thrust. It hurt so i started sniffing my poppers to open up & give him more acces he was pumping my ass furiously & after a good 10 mins his breathing changed.

He held me even closer & started filling my ass up with his baby batter. I could clearly feel the cum in my ass & it was a big big load.

He slipped out & took the condom off he must have seen the condom ripped open but did not say anything to me except patting my ass & saying good bitch. He pulled up his trakkies & was off in the opposite direction.

I decided to call it a horny afternoon & after 2 hot fucks & one thick load down my throat, I decided to head home myself. Was all in all a good afternoon out in the woods.

Felt horny yesterday and after work went to my usual sauna of choice, Pleasuredrome in Waterloo. Went in, took a towel and stripped off. Firstly headed for the showers and joined another few guys that were already there. Felt good under the warm water, as I washed, I stroked my cock and was feeling very horny and getting semi hard. A couple of guys were checking me out and me them.

Dried myself off and headed upstairs to the cruise area and cabins. Was pretty busy with the after work, pre club crowd. Didn't take long before I felt a hand stoking my arm and shoulder. Turned around to find it was a young, muscular, Asian guy. We went into a cabin and he immediately sank to his knees, removed my towel and took my cock into his mouth. He didn't suck for long as before I knew it he had stood up, turned around and was bent over. He had a very muscular back, V shaped, a tight waist and bubble butt. His brown skin was smooth and he was very gym fit.

There was no discussion, no condom, my cock went straight into his arse. I liked how straight forward he was, some bottoms like the top to take the lead but this guy was very focused on getting fucked. Virtually no conversation, just action. I pounded him, grabbing his hips and stroked his back. Didn't take long before I had the feeling that I was close to cumming. He sensed it and pushed back onto me harder until I reached the point and exploded. My pace slowed to deeper, longer thrusts as I  shot five or six heavy, intense, pulses inside him.

Then, as fast as we'd met and fucked, he was gone. Maybe for more cock, who knows? Feeling satisfied after dumping three days worth of cum, I headed for the shower, once again before leaving.

Was a good visit, didn't take long to find a hot guy, fuck him and leave. Perfect end to the week.

• Upvote 3

Just breed a blonde proper looking button down shirt boi at arcade ... was fuckkng him with condom n then I rip it off n dirty talk with him. Asked him how many loads he got n if he wants my dirty load. I m neg but I pretend to be poz n said I will poz that ass n he loves it. What a slut 

IMG_7394.JPG

IMG_7398.JPG

• Upvote 1

Went to cumunion in Berkeley last night. Spent most my time in the glory holes. Got into a middle both. Sucked this guy for a few a little while. Then turned around a pushed my hole against the opening. Guy fucked me hard for a while then seeded me. Keep fucking me until he came again. Took one more landed ten loaded a guy in the slings. Never saw his face just his hole. Loaded him deep

Guest Powersubbtm

Which arcade was it? I'm visiting SF right now. Would love to be loaded by you.

4 hours ago, jh551991 said:

Just breed a blonde proper looking button down shirt boi at arcade ... was fuckkng him with condom n then I rip it off n dirty talk with him. Asked him how many loads he got n if he wants my dirty load. I m neg but I pretend to be poz n said I will poz that ass n he loves it. What a slut 

IMG_7394.JPG

IMG_7398.JPG

Guest Inthewind

Went for a haircut and got allot more.  Instead of the usual barber that was backed up for over an hour + I went to the old guy.   When he saw me walk in 5 minutes before closing he smiled and said I'll be right with you grabbing his cock and smiling.  We'd fucked around before at his house and with his friends cumming in me and on me till his wife caught THEM,  I was in the bathroom cleaning up but they were all smoking there cigars and bragging bout there loads and who had the biggest cock.   Well he gave me a haircut and asked if I needed some special trimming,  I smiled and said YES I'd love to devour your cock and balls while you trim my tight little pussy hole.    He turned off the lights and the open sign and we went in the other room,   I leaned over the table with pants down and heard him moaning and muttering something.    He said its been a while and spread my cheeks apart and started eating my hole,  I was moaning like a slut in heat and just went along because I knew his 8 inch thick cock was going to rip my hole apart.   He stopped and said you need a good trimming and went to town with his clippers and buzzing trimmer,  I was smooth.   He went back to eating me and decided he was just going to push straight in and fuck me.   Luckily I was playing around with my baseball bat before hand and still had lube in me,  he slid in and fucked me good and came about 5 minutes later pulled out and wiped his cock in my hair.  No problem,   he came back and said come to my house later.   I told him no way not after the last time.   He said its ok the wife is in Florida.   7PM that night I show up at his house and theres cars everywhere,   I had a smile on my face and knew he called all his daddy friends.   Sure enough the door leading to the garage opened and nothing but dirty old men with there cocks hanging down.   Over all the night was GOOD,  the majority of them could not get hard and just played with my nipples or what ever.   I did manage to get 8 loads in my ass and 3 in my tummy.   Business cards from all of them and there "secret" phone numbers.  Gave them all my google voice number and the times I can host at my house.   Left there after cleaning up and went to the ABS in Troy and had 2 huge cocks fucking me in the alley that I had met last summer.  My ass had a sloshing sound when being fucked and it drove them crazy.  All in all it was good not great.   Wanted that hard cock or cocks pounding my hole hands digging into my hips and more.   Have to see what transpires this cumming week.    Have to go back to the dark room and hope that its like what it was the last time.   

Last Thursday at Bull in Berlin was fantastic. Never seen it that wild (but then I'm a foreigner, just visiting once or twice a year). I could stick my dick in almost anybody. Many asses that were already wet, and I could smell the cum. I have no clue how many I fucked, and I gave my load to a young guy in the end. My cock was red and sore the next morning. My best time there ever. Probably 25-30 people there, maybe even more, the entire time I was there from about midnight to four in the morning.  I wish there were more top guys though, so I could get some cock to. 

• Upvote 1