Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My favorite fuck buddy, who can best be described as a bodybuilder cumdump, invited me over after he had some Xanax & wine. He was passed out on his stomach with his legs spread. I ate his cunt, then mounted him and fucked with no mercy . . . and no lube.

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

Was on a cruising chat site yesterday morning making fuck dates for a hook up i had planned up at the woods in the afternoon, I made a date with a guy that i have chatted to before called Benny but normally this guy is more of a sucker & most times he never shows up so i was not expecting him to show.

I arrived at the woods at 4pm as agreed & it was pretty busy about 10-15 men walking around cruising. First of i got involved in a 3 way i was on my knees sucking off 3 guys they were all around me wanking there hard cocks & i was giving each a wet mouth job.

1 guy could not take it & shot all his spunk all over my jeans while i was sucking another, I scooped it up with my fingers & licked my fingers clean it tasted sweet pity he wasted it on my jeans i would have gladly sucked him off.

The second started pumping away & soon was filling my mouth up with thick cum. That was a nice start, I noticed my pre arranged fucker Benny show up too.

He saw me being a pig on my knees & came over & offered me his fat cock, I got it nice & wet in my mouth it was a good fat 8inches of uncut fuck meat & standing hard by now. I bent over & showed him my cunt & he stuck his fingers in my hole & could feel i came pre-lubed.

Soon enough he had his fat cock oozing cum in my hole while he was giving me a good fucking, It felt awesome this guy knows how to fuck. I'm not sure if he even remembers but he has actually fucked & seeded me a few times before in a club.

Anyways after about 10 mins i hear his breathing change & he's pumping me full of his spunk ( i sure hope it is dirty poz spunk ) My latest craving.

When he is done & pulls out i can feel the heavy load in my ass, It was a big load for sure. We part ways but still in the area of each other. Okay fast forward another hour & i see Benny again & alone rubbing his big cock through his track pants & looking at me. 

I get in position & start fingering my ass open for him & bend over. I can see him approaching me & getting his fuck meant out & it's totally hard by now. He pushes that big fucker all the way inside my ass & starts fucking me roughly, It feels so good.

I get on my hands & knees on the ground with my butt hole up & he continues to adjust & starts really deep dicking me, I can feel him push all the way in balls deep & pull almost out & then again he does the same. It feels so hot & my ass is on fire.

I want Benny to breed me i want his cum deep inside me so i say it to him cum in me breed me give me your cum. He grabs my hips firmly & start pumping his loads inside me. I feel the squirts going in 7 or 8  & it's an even bigger load then before.

It feels so good in my cunt. He pulls outs & pulls his pants up & smiles at me & thanks me for the nice hot fuck & heads out the woods. I'm still on the ground catching my breath with my cunt open full of dirty spunk.

I was on a business trip and was horny as hell. I checked out a couple hook up sites but didn't get much response. Finally on Bbrts I got an oink and a note "breed me daddy". Hell yes. I messaged back that I was staying at a nearby hotel and had a king size bed and a hard Dick ready to fuck.  He said he would be over in 15 min. He wanted to know if I had poppers. As a matter-of-fact I did. 

When he knocked on the door I was horny for ass. He was a few years younger than me and bearish. He started mouthing my cock through my underware. That got my attention. He got undressed and lay in the bed his head and mouth on my now naked crotch. He sucked a licked my cock as we both hit poppers. His swirling tongue had me moaning with pleasure. But I really wanted to breed.  I lubed his hole and slid inside as he hit the poppers heavily. I love how his hole opened up for me. I was fucking and pumping and we both hit the poppers. I could feel my balls tingle and my load came roaring out as I buried deeper inside. I rolled off to take a break and he had his mouth on me again coaxing my cock hard.  I love ATM. I had him roll over on his stomach and I started pumping in again. It felt so good. Did I say I love sloppy hole? It felt so wet from my previous load. We both hit the poppers again a I shot another load. All told we fucked for 2 hours and I gave him 4 cum injections. Each time he would suck me hard again using his tongue and mouth to get me rock hard.  I slept well that night!  Haha!

• Upvote 5

Guest GoneFishing

stay tuned sunday morning for a recap of the anal shenanigans and load count from cumunion at ccbc.  who am i kidding- after 10 ill loose count and leak like a sieve  evil grin at the bottoms i bred.  if your going swing by my tent for a special edition of sweet viral nut. 

Guest bbncguy

I hadn't opened Grindr in a while but thought I would today. Almost as soon as I opened it a young 21 year old dude asked if I wanted to suck his cock, sent a nice pic of his hard cock. I agreed and went to suck him at lunch and as I was sucking him he said he would love to see my ass, so I stood up turned around and he slapped my ass and spread my cheeks. Being a good bottom I made sure he could see my hole and the next thing I know he started fucking his raw cock inside of me, well hell yeah this is much better than a blow job, so I pushed back on him and took his 6" cock, unfortunately he only lasted about 30 seconds but a hot load of seed in me...yeah loved my lunch. 

Guest GoodExercise

Hector was on BBRT Mobile while he was driving Uber late night / early morning.  28, 5-8, 140 Latin sub with a large, cut cock that stayed in his jock the entire time.  He sent me his mobile number on the first or second email exchange on BBRT, and I texted him straight away.  He was at my place within 20 minutes.  He had to freshen up first because he had been driving all night -- but I would have done him dirty.  Handsome guy with a great body.  I throat fucked him real good.  Then he asked if I like to eat ass.  Damn right.  I licked, tongued and kissed his AIDSHole while he sucked my cock.  Then I fucked him on all 4s.  He hit the poppers to ease the entry, but he took it like a pro after that.  I shot a big load deep in his hole and worked it in for good measure.  He sucked me clean after I pulled out, licking and sucking up every last remnant.  Then he got himself cleaned up and got the fuck on his way.  See you next time.

Yesterday was my sluttiest yet. My wife was out of town for the day and evening. I cleaned up good in the morning.  First up was a guy who I played with years ago.  He's now poz.  He came over and fucked me for about 5 minutes before dumping his 5 day poz load up my ass.  A couple of hours later I had my semi regular fuck bud over with his BBC.  He stretched me out good before dumping his usual huge load deep in my ass. Everyone else flaked out.  In the evening was a sex party at a local hotel. While I would have loved to go to the party with the two loads still in my ass, I wasn't sure I'd still be clean.  I expelled the loads in my hand and jacked off a bit, edging myself. I hadn't cum all week so I could fuck at the party.  After playing with myself for an hour with the two big loads for lube, I cleaned up again and headed to the party. Lots of hot guys of all ages and types. Lots of fucking and no condoms used anywhere, although it wasn't explicitly a BB party. I was fucked by 6 guys, 3 of which blasted their loads up my butt. I fucked a few guys and eventually shot my 5 day load up a cute otter type.   I think I may have to jack off again with the loads in my ass. 

• Upvote 4

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Was at a straight bar last night for St Patrick's and got to talking to a guy. Was pretty clear he was interested so I suggestion going back to my place to drink cheaper. When we got there we quickly got to making out and taking each other's clothes off. He suggested going to the bedroom and he asked if I had lube. I got it out of the nightstand as he sucked my dick. He stopped and lubed up my dick and his ass and slowly lowered his ass on my cock and started riding it. He grinned at me groaning as he rode me and as I got close to cumming he started begging for my load.i was so turned on by him not even asking for a condom or my status that I soon shot a huge load in his ass. "Your turn now" he said as he hiked my legs over his shoulders and stuffed his lubed up dick in me bare. I started egging him on and he clearly liked that I was so into him fucking me. With a huge groan he shot a load big enough for me to feel it. He slid out, got up and started dressing saying he had to get back to his friends at the bar. I didn't care....I got what I wanted and I like to think he did too.

Guest GoneFishing

night one at ccbc was very hot

had a steady train on  my ass under the stars 

wrecked some cub hole too

saturday

steady flow of loads 

took some fists

loads churned up good and my second chamber is running the show 

Oh, I shouldn't be writing this.  I should be sprawled out in bed hoping I don't drown in my own vomit.  This was just too good in my mind to not share.

Tonight I met up with a big-dick-friend at a local dive'ish bar.  He's bred me before and I always prep to get fucked when I meet up with him in case he feels like fucking.  It only happens in group scenes and with someone we pick up off the apps or at the bar.  

While we're hanging we both have grindr & scruff up, but nothing solid for either of us.  After a while he asks me if I want to go to a nearby backroom bar.  I know if we go there I'm not getting fucked, but we're both horny and I know I'm not getting his dick one on one so I agree.  It is fetish/underwear night in the backroom so we strip down to our lingerie and get a drink before heading into the fray.

It's busy there and after a few minutes we find a bottom guy that is sucking dick by the bed that's set up.  My bud pulls his cock out and the bottom goes for it.  He sucks him for a bit and I get on the bed so I can get in closer, and the bottom goes for my, not as big as my buds, cock.  After a few minutes of him giving me a hot BJ, he assumes the position, but his ass is closer to my cock.  No surprise, I'm not as thick and I'd rather take the smaller cock first if I were in his position.  I slide in, and my bud watches. It feels good and I slowly start fucking to get the bottom ready for my thick piece to really fuck.  A few minutes in I pull out and try to get my bud to slide into the bottom, but he doesn't so I go back to fucking.  My bud disappears into the crowd and I don't see him again tonight...

I'm having a good time fucking this latin bottom guy and keep pounding.  He starts making out with the guy getting fucked next to him, and it is a hot scene.  There's three bottom boys getting pounded on the bed, and guys are feeling me up all around, poppers are getting passed and it is just plain HOT.  The bottom I'm fucking pulls me off him and then turns on his back.  I still want to fuck him so I get in position and slide back in his hole.  He looks up to me and says "Fuck me MY FIRST NAME." 

WHAT?!?  

I have no fucking idea who this guy I'm fucking is, but he called me by name.  My name is not an every day name like Mark, Rick or Steve so I know that we must have chatted on grindr or BBRT or something like that.  He really seems to enjoy the fuck, and after a few minutes more he pulls off again.  I sit down on the bed, and lie back, cock in the air with about a dozen guys looking on.  Bottom guy gets up and sits on my raw cock again.  He leans over and tells me 'i love your cock NAME.'  THiS IS KILLING ME!  He rides for a few minutes and starts to say he's cumming.   The bottom getting fucked next to us eggs him on.  

After the guy I'm fucking cums, I pull him down and give him a bear hut.  I whisper into his ear "Where do I know you from?"  He says to me COLLEGE X.  This was where I went to school 20 years ago.  I'm still not sure who he is, I ask "Don?" and he says no.  Don is another story though.... he then says his name...

I realize this is the guy that I met the first day of school in a dance class.  We became friends, would go to lunch, but we never had sex.  When we met I was very naive on how to pick guys up, though not a virgin, nor did I ever think he was interested. 

I lusted after him when we were in school, I busted so many loads jacking off thinking of him.  Here he was, having just ridden my raw cock, and shooting a load all over my hairy chest.  

I told him we had to do it again.  

I hadn't cum yet, so after he left I slid into the other bottom guy for a bit.  By the time I left, I'd fucked 3 more asses in that room, even one that wanted a condom, but it wouldn't stay on ;).  What can I say, I had really gotten horny...

I can't wait to tell my bud, and hope I see this boy again.

• Upvote 4

Guest GoneFishing

ccbc 330am

wasted older poz daddy

figured a quick one for the night but this cat went on for almost an hour.

think i passed out on the ecstasy of being pinned down on my mattress ball deep and ass slapped. he was very dominate.  poppers couldn't help me anymore. felt every painful inch of his rough fuck.  maybe some flowers will blossom from the cum stew. 

Took 25 cocks, 11 loads, and two fists last night at the local bathhouse.  They were hosting a masquerade black out party. Was in pig heaven.  Especially when i was being spit roasted.  My hole was sloppy and dripping with seed.   Looking forward to Easter Berlin in a few weeks hope to break my record of 89 cocks during Folsom Berlin.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbncguy

Right now, I just left an anon tops room. He told me to come take his load, I did and he bred me balls deep. Went back to work and his load just flooded out of me...good thing I was on the toilet. It may have been hard to explain! 

Guest bbncguy

So, I'm recovering from fucked by a go to top, and I happen to open Grindr and a dude who has been trying to hook up messages me and says he has been edging all morning and just wants to dump his load in my ass. So, I schedule a customer meeting and head out. Go to his place and as I am undressing he starts lubingbhis cock...and as I get on my knees he is pushing his cock inside of me. This young stud fucks me and blows a huge load in me, he pulls out takes a couple pics and then shoves it back inside of me, he keeps fucking me and breeds me a second time...now I feel like a slut...I am looking for some more cum today! Damn my ass is so wet