Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I went to BZ bathhouse in Detroit last night.  So many times I wished I lived near Steamworks Chicago or Flex in Cleveland.  BZ is very run down.   But the great thing about BZ is that there is a ton of BBC on Friday and Saturday nights.   I don't specifically seek black guys, but I seem to attract black guys more than white guys.    I had 8 black guys and 1 white guy fuck me in my 6 hour stay.   Some of the black guys came back for more.   Since I love love love BBC, I found that I am satisfied with BZ in Detroit.  It may not be Chicago, but there is less competition here for dick, and I never have a problem getting as much BBC as I want.   I just get in my doggy style position to prominently show my ass, and black guys know they are going to fuck a clean ass as deep as they want and for as long as they want.   I have a reputation at BZ for having some of the best hole in the D.   I'm the resident whore, and black guys know they have some guaranteed good ass to breed anytime they want.   I don't discriminate.  My hole is open to all.

• Upvote 3

This week no loads from my big dicked FB. He was away :( Managed to get one from a traveling business guy from Brussels at his hotel. Hot fucker but I was in and out the door in 20 minutes.

But the stunner was on Friday. The 20-something I have sucked off twice wanted another blowjob. After sucking him nice and stiff (me sitting on the couch and he standing in front of me) he said he wanted to suck me. I let him although I am not a fan (I cum too quickly). He used a lot of spit and got my dick all wet and slick. I then told him that if he kept going like that I would shoot. Suddenly he dropped his sweats, turned around and slid his hole balls deep on my dick and started riding me. He must have had lube in his ass. I was too stunned to say anything. I haven't had my dick in a hole for ages. I'm a bottom! I only lasted a few minutes before I shot my load in his ass. He got up, turned around and stuffed his hard dick in my mouth facefucking me, big grin on his face. Blasted a big load down my throat. Pulled up his sweats, said "thanks" and left. Fucking hell!

An hour later he sent a message "I had to have that fat dick of yours. Thanks" referring to a dick pic I had sent him (below).

Armycock2.jpg

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, NLbear said:

This week no loads from my big dicked FB. He was away :( Managed to get one from a traveling business guy from Brussels at his hotel. Hot fucker but I was in and out the door in 20 minutes.

But the stunner was on Friday. The 20-something I have sucked off twice wanted another blowjob. After sucking him nice and stiff (me sitting on the couch and he standing in front of me) he said he wanted to suck me. I let him although I am not a fan (I cum too quickly). He used a lot of spit and got my dick all wet and slick. I then told him that if he kept going like that I would shoot. Suddenly he dropped his sweats, turned around and slid his hole balls deep on my dick and started riding me. He must have had lube in his ass. I was too stunned to say anything. I haven't had my dick in a hole for ages. I'm a bottom! I only lasted a few minutes before I shot my load in his ass. He got up, turned around and stuffed his hard dick in my mouth facefucking me, big grin on his face. Blasted a big load down my throat. Pulled up his sweats, said "thanks" and left. Fucking hell!

An hour later he sent a message "I had to have that fat dick of yours. Thanks" referring to a dick pic I had sent him (below).

Armycock2.jpg

I wouldn't mind doing that and breeding your ass NLBear.

• Upvote 2

Went to Club Orlando for the first time Friday night and was pleased to find that they have a sling. Got in the sling and took five loads over the course of an hour. Nothing I love more than being in a sling at a bathhouse taking cock after cock and a room full of guys watching

• Upvote 2

Spent this afternoon at a naked/underwear event in a club. Between 4pm and 7pm I took 9 cocks in my ass, sucked many more. One guy kept coming back so a total of 12 fuckungs. 2 guys used condoms but the rest were raw. The place was busy and most guys were trying to last so in the end I only got 2 loads of cum in my hole and swallowed one before I had to leave.

Highlights...the first cock to open me up was a large hairy bear who had fucked me last time and remembered me. He took me within 10 minutes of arriving and came in me leaving me nicely lubed up for what was to come. Also, a very sexy top spit roasting me with a succession of random guys queuing up to watch and have me suck their cocks. He fucked me 3 times all for a long time but sadly I didn't get his load in my hole, next time I'll get his cum. 

This weekend I was fucked by about ten guys, maybe more, at the Black Party.  The second and third guys gave me their loads, then just walked away after they came.  Some cum dripped down my leg, which I always find hot.  My hole was then well lubed for all the other cocks.  Sucked plenty of dick in the back room areas and on the dance floor.  One hot man fucked me on the dance floor while his partner watched, telling me how cummy my ass was, how warm and wet it felt, and praised me as a good whore.  Another time I was traded back and forth between two guys, one who was a bottom, based on his armband.  When one would get soft, he'd spin me around for the other to fuck, and I would clean his dick and get it hard.  They did this again and again.  As I was leaving I caught the eye of a couple, they pulled me over and we started making out, with them fingering my hole. To my surprise the bottom (again, based on his armband) turned me around and shoved his  7 inch cock up my hole and pounded away.  We had an audience, and were out in the open, only a few feet from the bar.  It was a sexy end to the evening.  It is a tremendous turn on when I am fucked by a bottom, it marks me as being at the lowest level of the cumdump food chain.  And I like that my ass can get them so aroused that they want to mount me.  I posted more about the party here:

Edited by MuscleAss
  • Upvote 2

My last load was a hot fuck!  Around the corner is an early 20's black twink that has been over a couple times.  He's hard to work out times with, and tends to take a while to respond even when I respond to him within a couple minutes.  Tonight I messaged him saying I was going to be home at a specific time and invited him over.  We've gotten together twice before, and he always used a condom.  The last few weeks I've been telling him I wanted him bare, and his cum dripping out of me.  He responded he was going to come over, and I waited for him on my knees to suck him.  

He's got a nice meaty 7.5-8" uncut dick.  I start working on his cock and after a few minutes he says he's close to cumming so I back off.  I decided to assume the position on the couch, doggie style and he plunged into my lubed hole BB with only a little spit.  Man this boy can fuck!  Several times he pulls out of my ass, and I figured he is edging.  I like to give him a little squeeze every now and then when he's sliding in and out slow, but i don't have many times since he's just like a fucking pile driver.

I feel like he's having a hard time fucking me, and realize the couch slid and he can't keep footing on the rug so I suggest we change to the bed.  We get on the bed and he is insatiable again and fucks like there is no tomorrow.  After a few minutes of this he does get a little soft and slips out so I have to suck his dick a little.  Very tasty, a little salty precum I can taste.  A few minutes of this and he's back in my ass going to town again.  Several minutes later the same thing happens and I ask what he needs, and can he cum.  He told me had cum.  Turns out one of those times that he was edging on the sofa and I grabbed his dick put him over the edge and he shot but he stayed hard about 15 minutes more.  

I can't wait until the next fuck. 

• Upvote 5

On 4/2/2017 at 8:43 AM, btmtalent said:

Went to Club Orlando for the first time Friday night and was pleased to find that they have a sling. Got in the sling and took five loads over the course of an hour. Nothing I love more than being in a sling at a bathhouse taking cock after cock and a room full of guys watching

OMG how I miss Club Orlando. The memories ... Especially having my boss at the time watching me get fucked by a huge dick black friend, and two Jamaican brothers. 

Right next to the pool ... Didn't bother cleaning up the cum on the chair lol.

• Upvote 1

Nothing special. Was at Ben & Jerry's at City Place at Silver Spring yesterday (FREE ice cream day!!!!).

Got bored in line, opened Grindr (side note: an older woman rolled her eyes and sighed when I opened the app; a cute 20s something chick said "how cute" lol) ... immediately got hit up by a black guy. No pics, traveller, nice stats but c'mon, no pics usually means old and fat. 

I took a chance and walked over to the Marriott a block away and man, am I glad I did. He was about 5'5", muscular, and hung. Guessing a thick 8 inches, cut. 

He answered the door naked, so right as I walked in he grabbed my shoulders, forced me to my knees, and said, "Bitch knows what to do." Mmm yes. 

I started sucking his gorgeous bbc, loving all the precum he's dripping. My throat was opening up just enough to deep throat him. 

I had to taste his ass, so I got in between his legs and went to work. He was sweaty but clearly clean down there, love that.

Once he says he was about to bust, I went straight back to his dick, and he nearly choked me with good load! I hold a load in my mouth, savor it ... Continue sucking. I couldn't hold it all for long, so I swallowed it.

He threw me out quickly thereafter. Said his wife was coming back any moment. Haha. 

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 1

An hour and a half ago, give or take a few minutes. On the way home from the store I saw a guy on Grindr and he was like right across the street, I msgd him and said I'm right across from u, he looked up, waved me over, and then we went around the corner where there is a lil Forest and he fucked me bareback and cummed inside me.  He called me a slut and said thanks.  I told him that if he ever needs to nut, just text me, and that if he sees me out and about again, that I am always taking Neg loads. And to tell his top friends. 

• Upvote 3

Just finished about 15 minutes ago. 

I received pics from a latino guy. Not my type but ... that ass. One of the pics made me rock hard and super horny. 

I simply texted, "location?" and I was a Lyft ride over to his place not far from me, next to Union Station. 

He asked how I wanted him. Said face down, ass up and better be ready to go. So he left his apartment door unlocked. 

I get there, walk in, and find my way tohis room. Damn, what a sight: Fit, muscular latino guy with a gorgeous bubble butt and tight hole.

No words were exchanged. I got on his bed, unzipped, grabbed his ass, and immediately started fucking. Haha he was lubed, with cum! I love that!

I only lasted a few minutes, with the hot jizz and his tight ass feeling too good. I bent over, choked him with my left arm while biting the back of his neck. Damn I busted a big load! 

He swung around to suck my dick clean, without looking up. I left without us saying a word to each other. 

• Upvote 3

Oh man last night I made my first connection with someone on BBRT and it was awesome.

Me and this guy have been chatting for a bit and last night we're free to meet he was a looker I got to his place he invited me in and we immediately stripped and I got down to sucking his gorgeous uncut cock. I sucked his dick and balls and he enjoyed it. He started to work my nips and then he started fingering my ass, while I blew him, he then got behind me started eating my ass and working his tongue in my hole getting it all wet.

Next thing he's cramming that hot uncut cock in my ass he was definitely bigger than I was used to and I cried out into his mattress as he rode me hard and deep. I think my cries goaded him on. He then popped out and I started sucking him and again tasting my own ass juices and a faint bit of blood and shit. I sucked him and he was getting closer to cumming and I increased my sucking until he started to cry out "fuck" and shot his load in my mouth and I sucked him dry he cried out and bucked while I sucked the cum out and sucked his balls. Then I stroked myself as he pinched my nips and I moved his hands to my throat and he tightened his grip and choked me till I came. I definitely want to repeat