Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Dickmagnet

Had an easy monday for a change with not many appointments or meetings so i decided to check out the woods early afternoon for a change.

First up was a very sexy french guy about 6 foot & stocky / sporty with a handsome masculine face. He spoke almost no dutch               ( official language here ) but a little english. My french is terrible. Anyhow i got his cock out & was sucking to make it hard & wet it was a nice size 7 inches or so & pretty thick & uncut with a nice upward point.

After i got him nice & hard he wanted a condom, So i slipped over one of my spiked condoms to the base but it was a little too spiked & he noticed the split almost right away. SHIT. He said something in french & took it off. He found a condom in his own pocket & slipped that over his cock. I thought what the hell i wanted to get fucked so i went with it & let him slide inside me.

While he was pumping away i was trying to get that fucker off with my ass muscles but his condom stayed put. It was not feeling good & i wanted him to cream my ass, So i got off his cock & told him it hurts & i took it off & presented him my ass. He did not need asking twice & got inside my ass bare & pretty quick.

After a good 10 minutes of pumping me he pushed all the way deep inside & started to unload his hot cum inside my ass. Was a nice horny fuck to start with, After we were done we exchanged friendly thanks & parted ways. I walked around the woods some more & came across french man again he was obviously not done & was still horny.

So i offered him my ass to fuck again. This time he followed me to a secluded spot in the deep tall grass. I got on my hands & knees face down ass up, He got behind me no questions about condoms this time, He grabbed me by the waist & slides that fat cock all the way inside in one motion. It felt so horny being filled up like this, He was saying something in french but i have no idea what it was.

I was sniffing my poppers to open up fully while he was really going for it & pounding my ass. He did not last long & after about 5 mins he was filling me up with hot load number 2. It was again a big load i could feel it swimming around in my ass. When he was done he pulled up his jeans said thanks & walked away. I stayed in my postion & soon had my fingers inside my ass. My fingers were really wet with his cum i licked my fingers clean the cum tasted really sweet & good.

Got two loads this morning, one from a hung blatino neighbor and one from a black guy visiting from Miami. 

First up was the neighbor. 19, 5'10", slim. Oh, and a FAT 8 inch, uncut dick. I asked if he showered, he said no ... told him not to clean up except his ass. 

He comes to my place (his girlfriend is home lol). Damn sexy guy in basketball shorts and no shirt as its warming up. 

Once inside I immediately get to my knees and whip out his dick. Mmm love the taste of salt and sweat caused overnight. I suck him clean, then really go to town. I alternated sucking him, and rimming his sweet ass. Not for long though. 

He drags me by the hair to the couch in living room, sits down, and grabs my head. He starts to violently force my head up and down his dick, calling me a "good faggot desperate for my (his) dick." That turned me on so I start fingering my ass. 

He was getting close, and saw me finger my ass. Next thing I know I'm ass up on the couch. He thrusts at least the head of his dick in my ass and floods me. Best part? He collected his load from my ass and made me eat it off his hand! This all took not even 5 minutes. Oh and the blinds were open, and people were walking by on the sidewalk lol.

Second guy was the Miami guy. About 5'5", athletic build and also hung. Not as thick but a good 7 inches. He led me to an alley behind the building he is staying at. I was on my knees, head pressed against a dumpster lol. He unceremoniously whipped out his dick and thrust it in my mouth. 

I was grabbing his ass, pulling him into my throat. God, his big balls were slapping my chin. I was definitely moaning and jacking off. I blew my load all over his legs lol ... he finally thrust his dick all the way in and busted. I kept sucking to ensure I got all his load.

• Upvote 3

I've had a lot of action lately but haven't had the opportunity to write them down, so here's some highlights.  I'll try to keep more current.

Sunday 4/9 I went up to a cruise park on the north side of town in the late afternoon.  1st guy was a breeder I met last summer.  Wasn't sure it was him at first until I saw his cock.  He's a stocky young blatino (?) with about 8 thick uncut inches.  He follows me into the woods and we get down to business.  He's never interested in me sucking him, he immediately starts to play with my pre-lubed hole and spins me around shoving his hog inside me balls deep.  Fucks about 5 minutes before lifting up the back of my shirt and sees my biohazard tramp stamp.  He gives an audible moan and fucks me harder and deeper. About 2 minutes after that he grunts and fires about 6 hard volleys of cum inside me.  I'm able to milk his cock for a couple seconds before he pulls out, pulls his sweats back up over his dick and walks away.  I'm still bent over, lol.

Its dark now and in under a pavilion I find a sexy, rangy, white or light skinned Latin guy sitting next to a guy I know to be a little, weird.  The odd guy gets in his car and drives off, you know, because he's weird, and I get the sexy dude all to myself.  He had about 8.5" cut with a wicked downward curve.  The angle was off unless I got fully down on my knees and sucked, not bent over so he could explore my ass.  Just as well, he didn't seem interested in fucking anyway.  Deep throated him until he filled my gut with a huge amount of slightly bitter cum.  I savored every drop.

I parted from him and encountered two guys in the adjacent woods just kind of playing with each other, both husky tall football player build African Americans.  One guy was just interested in watching me deep throat the 7.5" other guy until the watcher lifted me up, turned me around, and pushed me back on the other guy's cock, egging him on to "breed that cunt" (me).  Good thing.  I was rewarded with another load fired inside me.

Almost ready to leave and I get hit up on Grindr by a slim white otter who just rolled into the park and wanted to breed me on top of the other loads I'd taken (total of 4 at this point.  The others were fairly unremarkable).  We met at an out of the way spot so we wouldn't be bothered.  This guy was beautiful.  Blond hair, beard, sexy hairy bod and about 7.5 cut with a left curve.  He could. not. WAIT. to get inside me and shot the largest load of the night, possibly one of the biggest I've ever had the pleasure of receiving.  After we separated we chatted a little more on Grindr during which I told him I should have asked for his piss.  He nearly drove back to where I was to do it he was so turned on, but we both had to get home as it was getting quite late.  We swore we'd do it next time.

• Upvote 2

Damn the hood is chock full of DL dick and ass. I'm in heaven!

Just finished sucking off a hung latino that lives right next door to me. Yes! 

I opened Grindr to see an unopened message. In it were body and dick pics, and "I'm horny and need to bust. location?". He can't host and I really shouldn't since I have two roommates. 

I told him as much, but he replied with pics of him shooting his load. Damn ... I'm a slut, and that worked. Told him to come over, but quietly. 

I had him sit on the couch. My two roommates were upstairs and could've come down but luckily they didn't. 

What a dick. About 9 inches once hard, thick, and foreskin to play with. He quickly grabbed my head and guided it to his dick. I started by sucking on his head and foreskin. What a treat!

After a minute or so I start deepthroating him, then licking his balls. I then go back to his dick, while stroking his balls. I kept sucking his gorgeous dick for about 5 minutes until he grabbed my head, forced my face into his crotch ... and unloaded a massive load. 

He thanked me, and said,  "You'd better get used to servicing me." Oh yes. I love sucking and swallowing. 

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 1

I was out and about tonight.  Just was out at the bar...As usual I was browsing MULTIPLE sites looking for cumloads.  I was already on my like 5th shot after already feeling tipsy and I got like 7 different responses all at once.  3 on Grindr, 3 on manhunt, and another on bbrt. I told them I was at the bar, and across the street is a little forest area...I met the first guy in the woods and he was easy to find as he was holding his phone and the light gave him away.  He was startled when I snuck up lol. He pulled his cock out without a word once he saw my face and realized that I was his cumhole for the night.  He had a nice 8 inch uncut Beauty for me to polish...I sucked him for like a minute before he turned me around and entered me.  Hey blew his load....A generous 6-7 strong shots worth, and then pulled up his pants and left without a word.  I stayed bent over on my knees after he left with my pants still down while I gave directions to the next donor.   Needless to say, I ended up with 7 different loads of cum balls deep inside my jizz trap. God damn!  Life as a cum addict is so wonderful!  I feel so happy knowing I made a real man shoot his potent seed.  And I feel a hundred times better when he cums inside me....And a thousand times better when it's an anonymous load I'm taking!   My favorite thing is when they fuck me, breed me, and follow up with something rude like, "thanks slut"  God being a cum slut is the happiest I could be!!  I love my life as a cum whore!!!! ?????

• Upvote 2

Ok I've been having a real good string of luck lately!!!! Like omg!!! Ok I just got back from this.  It's 2:01am right now here in Cambridge Ontario Canada...so like a couple hours ago, I was actually sleeping and I got a random text msg from someone who saw my zee map posting and said he was in town from the states, staying at the motel down the street. He said he needed a hungry hole to "dump his dirty load in"...That really turned me on, but I was still half asleep and barely awake.  I msged back saying I was sleeping and I was really tired. He responds that he "doesn't fucking care what I want or what I am doing" and that "I better get my stupid slut hole out of bed, and meet him at the bar down the street" welllll......I'm super turned on by abusive and aggressive men, so I responded with "yes sir! I'm getting dressed and I will be there in 5 mins or so" lol.  I met him outside the store next to the bar, and he TOTALLY degraded me by rolling down his window and like practically yelling "get in the car ya' dumb slut" .....And I fucking LOOOOOVED that!!!! ??? We went back to the sleazy cheap motel down the street across from the theatre.  We get in his room and and I took off my jacket and was just about to untie my shoes when he said, "don't bother getting undressed.". I was like huh? And he said "just pull you pants down to your ankles and bend over the bed." This sleazy fucker was totally the dirty cheap type of breeder that I've always hoped of fucking.   As soon as I had bent over the bed, I felt him come up behind me, I almost didn't realize that he was gonna fuck me without any lube or spit and barely managed to spit on my fingers and rub some on my taint before he was pushing inside me.  I didn't see his dick the whole time.  But I can tell you from how it felt that it was WIDE AS FUCK!!!! it was probably like 7-8 but my gawd it stretched me!!! He fucked me for no more than like 4-5 mins and then as he came he said "fuck ya, take that raw cumload!!" And I literally jizzed. I came really hard right there.  That turned me on so much!!  He shot his load, it wasn't too big, (and I figured that's cause he gets ALOT of anon taint like mine) and then pulled out, zipped up and said, "alright, get out slut" and he opened the door and threw my jacket outside.  I smiled the whole 15 minutes it took to walk home.  God I love my life!!!!!!! ???? And thank god for thick dicks, and sleazy CUMLOADS!!!!!! ????

• Upvote 1

Guest hole4bbuse

Got a call from a black dominate friend of another top friend who saw me recently getting fucked at a parTy for top's and he wanted to use my white pink hole. I asked why and he said I never stopped or complained the entire time. I could not place him. But why not, told him I was a born submissive, no loads refused, great stamina- never was worn out being fucked the party's ended first. Did not oppose enhancements.We met on Monday this week, a day off for me. 

When he came in I thought I would try and jack him up a bit being slutty (and I was already booty bumped) so I greeted him balls ass naked on my knees ass up, lubed and my hole twitching with excitement.

He was clearly happy as I could visibly see, his cock was inflating in his pants. Oh yea, I forgot to mention, he had a beautiful black ten inch cock. He felt up my ass and dropped a couple fingers in my hole and moaned. He then said we would get started after he took a pee. I looked up and said respectfully, Sir either down my throat or in my hole please, respectfully. I have been trained. Please Sir this will heighten your experience if you go with me on this request.

He stood looking at me, obviously considering. I thanked him for smacking my ass which he had done spontaneously after I asked for his piss.  He saw it was energizing my senses and desires to serve. He then shoved a few fingers in my ass and grabbed me like a handle to standing height. It hurt but was exciting even more. He put me up against a chair. Looked me in the eye before bending me over and said you better be clean, you better not spill a drop and then pushed me down, holding the back of my neck quite tight. My ass was so excited, like it gets when getting fisted or when I receive a extreamly large dildo. 

He then shoved his dick in fast, not lubed (glad I had put some in deep before he got there) and put the full ten inches in my ass I n one motion where I swear some of his balls skin went in as well. He pumped once or twice and froze. I knew a load of piss was coming. I did all my best to relax my ass so as to ensure there was as little pressure applied to his dick as possible. This was intended so as to not inhibit his ability to pee. He got mad and grabbed a nipple so fucking hard to stop relaxing like that which I promptly did. I began to apologize when he squeezed my throat with his big hands from behind and in front and told me "slut shut the fuck up" and then said "you will submit only as ordered you parTy pig slut". I stopped talking. Within a minute he shot a very large load of piss. Since it was 11am could of been his first of the day for all I knew.

When he was done he said "go on all fours to the bed room, stay on the floor on all fours and I will beat your ass if you spill one fucking drop of my gold piss." He released my kneck and shoved me down on all fours. I went very slowly to be sure no leakage with a moderate kick in the butt from his boot. 

I heard him searching for something in the kitchen, then the refrigerator. When he came back to the bedroom I was in the position ordered. I was on all fours, made sure my forehead was down on the carpet out of respect as well. He slid a mid size kitchen metal bowl under my ass told me to rise slowly and hold on to the piss. He had taken pants off and I could see he was getting excited with my submission.

Guiding me while grabbing my throats from the front this time, he made sure I was in the position he wanted centered over the bowl, three inches or so above it. He ordered me to let the piss out. As he could hear the tiny sound of piss draining down and hitting the bowl he even seemed surprised how long the draining seemed to go. He pulled me up still holding my throat when it slowed to a trickle. 

The dynamic was hot, I stand 6'7" slim 173 lbs and he was about 5'6" solid 200lb black well developed man. Looking up at me with a smerk and a light smile he said "get your white ass and pink hole on the bed and wait on your stomach with your head over the edge of the bed". When he came back he had a 8oz glass with a little less than1/2 filled with a red liquid andI I was sure here comes the G. I had not told him about the booty bump I took, but the mood indicated this was not a time for a conversation. We had discusssd enhancements previously when deciding on meeting again.

He said "Bitch drink it and wait 3 minute and then get on all fours and lap up my piss out the bowl until I tell you to stop". I did as I was told both excited and wondering If I had gotten myself over my head so to speak.

With yet another hard slap on the ass, later to see matched handprints, I quickly responded to his order. He grabbed me by the hair when I got to the bowl where said "boi stop, wait three minutes" and I froze.  When the three minutes were up I waited for more orders while lapping up piss which was not easy. The strong morning piss increased the challenge. He disappears. 

He retured in a leather harnes. He was a very striking man at least 20 years my junior. He said "good pig, up on the bed". He helped to speed things up and shoved me down on my back. Told me "do not move". He then starred into my eyes,  then slapped me across the face hard but not to hard, I think to see my reaction time. He seemed pleased. I was told "no talking and not to move". He raised one leg and explored my ass with his hand I think while also holding and squeezing my cock and balls. I could feel fingers in my ass, I was sure but badly wanted more. I could feel him feeling around, I assume for ring locations. He then bent down and put my nipple in his mouth and sucked, no idea how long, I was floating at this point. Then my nipples felt shots of pain and finally I figured he was chewing on them, one then the other. 

Suddenly I got rolled over and he shoved his large cock in my ass pulling me up by the hips piston fucking, then jack hammering and that went on for hours. 

One of my enticements was bragging I had never been worn out by a man or a group of men fucking me. We were to play 6 hours. I lost total track of time, the number of booty bumps or top-offs with the G. I just know I was being taken care of, and also in every position imaginable being fucked.

He was sweaty and it would roll off his chest and was very exciting while I was being hammered. Sometimes he was slow and his hot sweaty body fusing itself to me was amazing. This man could fuck and deliver ver awesome loads deep and could also Really make love to another man while he dominated him. 

Well my 6 hour fuck date turned into 28 straight hours. Since I was kept high and G'ed at some point I did not see the bowl was washed out back down on the floor. Every time he came a little while later he would hug me while picking me up land sit me down over the bowl and hold me close talking in my ear. He would say "let my cum out so I can breed you again pig". I did as I was told later to realize it was gravity. Our man scents at some point combined. He would rest with a arm pit across my nose. I was wild with excitement but very slow to act because I just could not get my act together to do more than beg, which later he told me was a turn on. He kept me hydrated, wore himself out and then paddlerd me hard. He was disappointed I did not beg to stop. I was proud. My reward was to lapnthe collected cum up from the bowl which I did eagarly. I had no idea of what day or time it was.

He explained he tried lots of things to break me to admit I could not take more. Instead at about hour 25 he was fucking, but I could tell he barely had a hardon anymore and he got more and more frustrated and dissapointed in himself. At hour 28 he ended the session.

He inspected my ass and saw my rose bud was extended and very swollen and all of a sudden it was in his mouth, being sucking and also stroking it with his tongue. He told me he "hoped it would help it retract". I was up in the sky again,  begged for him to wipe a arm pit across my face. I said I would keep him in my thoughts and sense the rest of the day whatever that's was.

He did then got an idea. Told me to go the walk in shower. Seeing I was not steady he helps walk me there where Igot in told to sit in the seat. He came back naked. Proceeded to piss on me, head to toe and then put his beautiful dick in my mouth and pissed, I swallowed with gratitude. He told to lie down and proceeded to shower. I was spent barely heard him get dressed. Told me he would loc the door from behind and text him when I woke. I said yes Sir.

A minute or two later I felt this strange sensation on my butt. Was not awake enough to figure it out. He had written with a marker "thank you bitch, nice white pink hole". That was my Monday and Tuesday!

IMG_8229.JPG

After that last load a few hours ago....I couldn't get back to sleep.  So I went on Grindr and (btw I LOVE Grindr, it's a gr8 tool for finding loads and breeders for my hungry taint) and in like 15-20 I had a guy pull in the driveway and I went out for in his car.  We drove around and parked in an empty lot not far away, he pulled out his cock and said, "clean it slut" "yes sir" was all I said. I sucked him for only like 2 maaaybe 3 mins and he blew a MASSIVE load in my mouth.  God that was tasty, and as usual I didn't spill a drop! I thought that was it, and proceeded to put my coat on and he said, "wait a minute, u haven't been bred yet" and he opened his door and came around to my side,(pants totally off and his bare still hard cock swinging) and I guess I wasn't fast enuff cause he like ripped me out the seat and pretty much threw me face first on the hood.  He ripped my jogging pants down and spit on my hole and went to town.  He was a nice size probably like 8-8.5 and avg thickness.  He fucked me for I dunno like between 5-10 mins busted his nuts inside my whore taint, pulled up his pants and before I had my jacket zipped up he was driving away.  Only a 10 minute walk home, and my ass is in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

LAS VEGAS - Had a cumdump bottom boy come to my hotel.  He said I could invite other tops over.  I wasn't having any luck until the boy texted me saying he was parking.  A vers kid wanted to join and said he was 10 minutes away.  I gave him the info and asked him to hurry.  The cumdump came in and was excited when I told him a second cock would be breeding him.  He started taking my cock and just as I was nutting in his ass there was a knock on the door.  I hopped off the bed and let the next guy in.  He had the cumdump suck his cock hard then bend him over and added his load.  Was a good time!

• Upvote 2

My boyfriend is out of town, so I spent my day taking loads.  After hitting the gym and picking up fresh poppers, I jumped on Grindr and visited a muscle daddy in his hotel.  He gave me a quick pump and dump, solid vanilla fuck.  A hung college kid with a 9" BBC hit me up right after, and I swung by his apartment.  His roommates were clearly home, but that didn't stop him from pounding me hard.  He loved hearing me beg for his load.  When I left, I had to walk by his roommates with his cum dripping down my leg.  To end the afternoon, I took some anonymous cock from Craigslist, door unlocked, blindfolded and poppers in hand.  Two guys came over separately, one had clearly just gotten off from working outside, covered in sweat.  He was a true pig, made me lick his stank pits before rimming my cum filled hole.  I could hear him take a few pics before sliding his pierced cock in my hole. He was beer can thick and ravaged my ass, giving me my third load of the day. The last guy was a great surprise.  I had only seen a pic of his cock, a solid 8 inches.  He skipped foreplay, told me to hit the poppers and shoved in balls deep, only cum for lube.  I was a bitch in heat, begging for him to impregnate my hole.  He was into some pervy talk, and knowing I had a boyfriend only made him fuck me harder.  He came then kept fucking, giving me another load after 45 more minutes of hard fucking.  My cum filled hole is sore and happy after today.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Went out last night to a black out party at a bar... was wearing my new jockstrap, an old school white athletic supporter.  Soon after I got there a beefy guy bent me over and slid his cock in my ass, after pumping for a few minutes he let out a loud growl, signaling to everyone in the room that my ass was getting bred.

A little while later I was sucking the beautiful, thick cock belonging to a cute youngish guy... he started fingering my ass, then he pulled me up. I thought he was going to fuck me, instead he introduced me to his older husband, who had his cock out, it was even bigger. The husband didn't say much, he just turned me around and Made me bend over for his cock. Too soon he was depositing his load. The younger guy then fucked me for a minute too, but he didn't cum.

Much later, the hottest fuck of the night: the bar was emptying out, though there were a few guys wandering in. I was in the back corner, bent over sucking an older guy's dick. I didn't realize there was anyone behind me, without warning someone grabbed my hips from behind and slid his cock inside me. The guy who I was sucking held my head down on his cock, so I couldn't even turn around to see who was fucking me. A small crowd gathered to watch me get fucked, and eventually the unknown top thrust hard and unloaded in me. I was able to look around just in time to see a hot older daddy zip up and leave... he never said a word to me. A few other guys, including the guy I had been sucking, passed me around for a minute, but if any of them came they were very quiet.

Three loads confirmed. Later, when I got home, my boyfriend was so turned on by the loads in my ass he ate me out forever then dumped his load down my throat. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Guest Boxir55

Got picked up by a couple of drivers near a lorry park on Wednesday night. They took it in turns fucking me on the bed in the back of a cab. Good thick cocks and rough bodies my hole and mouth were aching by the time they finished. The younger one was really fit I thought he was never going to stop he must have cum three or four times, the older guy was getting annoyed till he got his own thick cock into me and emptied himself. 

I've enjoyed hours of reading these posts and they have often helped me bang out a load when I was horny so my New Year's resolution is to post more of my own experiences for all of you to share. Okay, so it's April and I'm already late. But here are a few:
This past week (Wednesday) I posted on CraigsList looking for tops to come to my office building and fuck me in the handicapped restroom (single use and we can lock ourselves in). This young black kid responded to my ad and holy crap he was hung. He also wanted to make out and suck my dick because it would make him get hard. Well, LOL. He comes in the restroom, I lock the door and get right to it. I suck him hard and he is very gifted. Had to be close to 9 and superthick, at least 6 around. Well, I thought that was big enough. Was I wrong. He gets to his knees and sucks my dick a bit - all the while I'm spitting on my hand and applying it to my hole. When he stands up he had grown even bigger - and so much harder. I turned around, grabbed the handicapped bar and said to him "Just give me time to open up, please." He was very gentle (though part of me wished he weren't, it's probably best that he was since he wasn't your average dick). He slid all the way in after a couple of gos and WOW was I full. I had wanted to take a video of a load leaking out of my hole after he left but, LOL, I tried after he finished. I squated down and pushed. Nothing. Then I realized what had happened. He must have shot so far in my ass that it wasn't coming out. And shoot he did - I felt it! When he was unloading he was buried balls deep in me and I had a finger under my balls feeling his dick. I could feel it pumping into me. So fucking hot. He wants to meet again - and, damn, I was ready to go half an hour later! So I"m sure we will meet again. I can't wait. 

Another episode this week (Thursday). This overweight young Latin guy who loves to fuck my ass contacted me on Scruff and told me to stop over. He lives with his family but has me come over during the day when no one is home. On my way to his place I stopped at a video store and lucked out. First up was this Latin dude with an uncut dick about 7". I watched him go in a booth where another guy tried to just fondle his dick. I could tell the guy wanted more than that! lol So when he abandoned that booth I nodded him over to the booth next to mine. He gets in and puts his hard dick through the gloryhole. I start off sucking then quickly get up and turn around and push my hole back on his dick.  At first he held still - I think that he wasn't sure if I did what I did. I felt him feel with his hand to see if it was my face or my skull on his dick. When he felt my ass he went to town. Really fucked me good until he pumped his load into me. Then he was gone. I held the load inside me hoping for another. There was one other fuck. Not really worth talking about. He says he came but I"m not sure. Either way, the place was dead after that so I continued on my way to the overweight Latin guy. When I got there we got naked, I sucked his dick for a quick moment (I wanted it in the ass too bad to waste time) then got on all fours on the bed the way I know he likes. He may be overweight but fact is he still has a good enough dick to feel when he fucks. And the best part about this dude is that he has no problem pissing in my ass. This time he fucked me good, dumped a load then held still until he emptied his bladder in me. He kept telling me he was full of piss - and damn he sure was! I swear I could feel it in me - the warmth, the fullness. It was fucking awesome. When he was done he fucked another load into me. I used his bathroom and let loose. I thought that he didn't have all the piss he thought he did when I pushed it out. Anyway, I left his place and went back to work. After awhile I felt that I had to take a huge dump. LOL Nope. Just more piss - and this time lots of it. He must have pissed so much and since I was on my back with my legs up his piss went deep up inside me. Afterward I was thinking about it. His piss pushed 2, maybe three different men's loads up inside my ass. HOT!

On Sunday of this past week I posted on CraigsList hoping to set up action int he handicapped restroom at work. Managed to get 4 men to stop over. Only one unloaded in my ass. He had a super thick dick though it wasn't longer than 7". I have to say, he gave a great fuck. He had no problem getting into it. At one point he was sitting on the floor in the corner of the restroom, legs spread. I was able to grab the bars and lower myself on his dick. Whew! I'd never done that before but it was so hot bouncing on his dick. I amazed myself at how easily I was able to open up for such a thick dick. Goes to show you that if you are mentally prepared to get fucked you can open your hole with no problem at all. After bouncing on his dick for awhile he told me to get up and get on all fours. I did and he slammed into me. I"m sure we could be heard in the hallway outside but I never thought about it once. All I could think about was the way I was getting fucked - so hard, so raw. He egged me on a bit as he got closer "You sure you want my load?" and such and of course I did. This was the first load of the week and like those later in the week I was able to feel his dick pulsing and emptying his balls in me. After this guy, the other three who showed up just wanted to get blown. I was happy to get the cum so I obliged.

Well, that was this past week. I'll try and post more often, I promise.

zmound.jpg

• Upvote 4

After getting my ass ravaged on Thursday, I took a break on Friday so I could spend all day Saturday getting plowed.  I started yesterday watching some Treasure Island porn and working my hole with a butt plug while cruising a few sites.  One of my discreet military neighbors was on Grindr looking for oral; I told him that if he wanted to play, his only choice was to fuck me raw.  10 minutes later, he was balls deep in my ass (while his girlfriend was grocery shopping.)  He came quickly, but I cleaned off his cock and ate his hole, getting him hard again.  He fucks me for a solid 30 minutes before depositing another load into my hole.  Like a good cum dump, I clean him off again and slide the plug back into my ass.

While I taking my first loads of the day, a hung leather daddy had messaged me on BBRTS.  43 years old, clearly piggy and kinky like me.  I went to his place, wearing gym shorts, a jock, a harness with a t-shirt on top, the butt plug still keeping the cum in place.  The next few hours was filled with passionate, animalistic sex.  He immediately relaxed me and put me at ease before becoming a dominant top.  I gave my body over to him to use, and he proceeded to turn me into a submissive cum dump.  He made me beg for his DNA, filling me with cum then making me drink his piss.  My hole stayed filled between his cock and his selection of toys.  By the time he was done with me, he had given me 3 loads.  My hole was gaping so much that my plug would barely stay in.

I had been edging all day, so I was still hungry for more.  My college bud from Thursday was looking to breed me again, so he came by when I got home.  His 9" BBC slid in without a problem, and he dumped a quick load into my gaping pussy.

I cleaned up and went to pick up my boyfriend from the airport, still filled with cum.  I could tell he was in heat and needed some dick.  When we got home, I tore his clothes off, rimmed his tight bubble ass and fed him some poppers.  I took some of the cum still dripping from my hole and put it on my cock before sliding into his ass.  I didn't last long but flooded his hole deep, then fingered his load into my ass.

• Upvote 2