Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Today was probably the first time I got stealthed, along side with my second time anal aswell. (Yippie!)

I started out by posting a Craigslist ad for wanting to be bred, I found a nice guy, aparently bi and around 40. He was on a job seminar and he stayed at a hotel which was like 5 minutes away from me. So I thought why not the day before? He was super eager wanting to fuck me and shoot his load up my ass. Said he wanted to go several times, and kept talking about his libido. 

Fast forward one day, I got second though about wanting to try out bareback and him shooting his load inside me. So I messaged him again, and asked if he could wear a condom, as I got second thoughts about it. He agreed, however my mistake here was not bringing me own condoms. 

So I messaged him the time to get there. I got all prepared and ready before I went to his hotel room. He had his door slightly open, so i knocked on his door and asked if he was the guy on craigslist (He messaged me with a handle). So he said yes and invited me in. I was a little early on the time, so we just sat down and talked a little. He rubbed my thighs a little while we joked around a little. I checked my phone for the time, and I was supposed to be with him, and start it at 1800. The time was 1759. I felt that his hand was moving closer to my thighs and pelvis before he took one hand under me, and another around me and threw me on the bed. He was pretty big, atlest for me. I'm only 60kg (132 lbs) and 175 (5.7). He put me on my back, and experienced me just laid there while he removed my clothing and flipped me on my back.

At that point he put on his condom i think, and lubed me up with a finger before just laying himself ontop of me and hammering me loose. We switched positions a few times, from doggystyle. Me riding him, him taking me in the piledriver position before he dragged me to the bed post and had my feet on the floor, but stomach on the bed. He put a pillow under my stomach so I was lifted a little up. He kept slamming himself against my ass. Initially painful, but he started sliding in more smoothly. At that point he pulled a little out and squirted a little lube onto my ass, before going back in, and repeating this a few times. I think he removed that condom at the point.

He went on for about half an hour before he supposedly "came". I was in bliss and felt happy my second time (My first time wasn't all that great, at all). He pulled out and threw the condom away I think. He pulled me off the bed and cuddled a little with me. He apparently liked young boys, and liked to cuddle a little. I was near his lower abdomen and jokingly smacked my face with his semi flaccid penis a few times. 

After that I got dressed and left, and when I came home I wanted to try washing of that weird lube sensation, at that point I realized i was leaking a little. I tried to scoop some of it, then realized from the sticky pearly substance that he actually came inside me. A few hours later he mailed me jokingly saying that the condom "broke" but reassuring me he was 100% clean. Oh  

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet
9 hours ago, AzbelleLi said:

Today was probably the first time I got stealthed, along side with my second time anal aswell. (Yippie!)

I started out by posting a Craigslist ad for wanting to be bred, I found a nice guy, aparently bi and around 40. He was on a job seminar and he stayed at a hotel which was like 5 minutes away from me. So I thought why not the day before? He was super eager wanting to fuck me and shoot his load up my ass. Said he wanted to go several times, and kept talking about his libido. 

Fast forward one day, I got second though about wanting to try out bareback and him shooting his load inside me. So I messaged him again, and asked if he could wear a condom, as I got second thoughts about it. He agreed, however my mistake here was not bringing me own condoms. 

So I messaged him the time to get there. I got all prepared and ready before I went to his hotel room. He had his door slightly open, so i knocked on his door and asked if he was the guy on craigslist (He messaged me with a handle). So he said yes and invited me in. I was a little early on the time, so we just sat down and talked a little. He rubbed my thighs a little while we joked around a little. I checked my phone for the time, and I was supposed to be with him, and start it at 1800. The time was 1759. I felt that his hand was moving closer to my thighs and pelvis before he took one hand under me, and another around me and threw me on the bed. He was pretty big, atlest for me. I'm only 60kg (132 lbs) and 175 (5.7). He put me on my back, and experienced me just laid there while he removed my clothing and flipped me on my back.

At that point he put on his condom i think, and lubed me up with a finger before just laying himself ontop of me and hammering me loose. We switched positions a few times, from doggystyle. Me riding him, him taking me in the piledriver position before he dragged me to the bed post and had my feet on the floor, but stomach on the bed. He put a pillow under my stomach so I was lifted a little up. He kept slamming himself against my ass. Initially painful, but he started sliding in more smoothly. At that point he pulled a little out and squirted a little lube onto my ass, before going back in, and repeating this a few times. I think he removed that condom at the point.

He went on for about half an hour before he supposedly "came". I was in bliss and felt happy my second time (My first time wasn't all that great, at all). He pulled out and threw the condom away I think. He pulled me off the bed and cuddled a little with me. He apparently liked young boys, and liked to cuddle a little. I was near his lower abdomen and jokingly smacked my face with his semi flaccid penis a few times. 

After that I got dressed and left, and when I came home I wanted to try washing of that weird lube sensation, at that point I realized i was leaking a little. I tried to scoop some of it, then realized from the sticky pearly substance that he actually came inside me. A few hours later he mailed me jokingly saying that the condom "broke" but reassuring me he was 100% clean. Oh  

Love how he stealth fucked you, Hot story thanks for sharing, I'm a little bit confused if you want your fucks to wrap up with a condom when they fuck you why are you here on breeding zone ? ( you do know this site is for barebackers ) only a question no offence mean't.

4 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Love how he stealth fucked you, Hot story thanks for sharing, I'm a little bit confused if you want your fucks to wrap up with a condom when they fuck you why are you here on breeding zone ? ( you do know this site is for barebackers ) only a question no offence mean't.

He's obviously trying to get over his fear or bareback sex because of HIV, and STD's and Breedingzone is  a good place to help someone overcome their fears because they can read about others who have been through the same things.  The site is for barebackers but its not a requirment for joining that you must only fuck bareback.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

For some reason my full post cut out. I planned an actual bareback session with him, as I had soo much fun with him yesterday. So I'm heading there today! Sorry if this is too off-topic.

Well. I guess I can write about this time.

This time he did take me bareback! And also my first time really barebacking! Oh my god I loved the feeling, and how crazy i went when he slapped his hard cock on my willing hole.

I went to his hotel room again, and like last time we talked and had some fun before he started making moves on me. He slid his hand around my groin before exploring through my pants. He took his hand (And he has really big hands!) and rubbed under between my ball sack and anus. At this point inexperienced me just sat back and enjoyed while lightly moaning to let him know I like it. He kept on his thing with his hands and I sat back and enjoyed it while moaning like the slut i have inside me, waiting to take his cock raw this time.

He got ontop of the bed, and asked me to sit ontop of him, with my legs open (Not sure how you'd describe it in English, but think like riding him) He had his hands running on my pants, and unbuttoning them and pulling them off as far as they could go. He took his hands on my neck and pulled me closer next to his head, so we were next to eachother and told me to say there. He ran his hands over my shirt and unbuttoned it and made me take it off. He started to feel my ass again, seperating the cheeks, slapping them with some dirty talk "This time your ass is going to be mine completely, Not like last time" while he kept slapping me

He held one of my hands and put them near his crotch, I guess to signal inexperienced me to try to take a little charge. I unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his cock out that was a little hard, and I started sucking his cock and making him ready. He told me to keep eye contact, like the good little slut I was, and he pulled out a condom wrapper, and just threw it away. Love small things like that. After sucking him a while, put me near the bedpost on my back before teasing me by slapping his cock on my hole before I begged him to put it inside me. He slowly slid inside me while he coated the entrance with lube, and his shaft. He started slowly fucking me untill he went to a nice even, but deep speed. He switched positions, like last time often.  He had me on him with his cock in my ass as i rested on him. Face down and ass up (Perfect position for sluts who need to be seeded!), he had me in doggy style and so on. 

He eventually settled on having me have my head down and ass up. He kept fucking and breathing harder when he was closing his climax. He eventually let out a groan and I guess he just emptied his load into me. I didn't feel any ropes, but i felt bliss and happiness.  Now I really felt happy and proud of myself when I was kind of afraid to do it yesterday. He pulled out and we were on the bed cuddling while he had his hands on my ass, his new conquest. 

After that I went home, and cleaned myself out. Sadly he could not tomorrow, so and it was his last day tomorrow before going back further north . It was fun, now I'm looking for another one to dump his load into me! Absolutely love it now, so I'm going to let that condom sit at home for now, and for a while atlest. Bareback is really the way to go!

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

So this happened yesterday again was up at the woods cruising for cock early in the afternoon as i had a free day. First up was a guy who was very stocky & short i would say about 5'5 or so but built with a nice firm cock about 7inches uncut, He caught me in the bushes fingering my ass open.

He got behind me but it was hard to get a good position because of the height difference. I'm '6'2 & very sporty in build. So he pushed me down on the ground & like the willing slut that i am i let it happen from then on he pretty much raped my ass.

He pushed his cock deep inside me & started violently pumping me full of cum he did not last long after about a couple of minutes i can feel jets of spunk shooting inside my ass. He must have shot like 6 times while i was face down ass up deep in my guts. After he was done he pulled out without saying a word & left me there on the ground like a used cumdump dripping cum out my ass.

It felt good. After he was done i collected myself up & brushed off the leaves off my jeans. I was still horny & wanted more cock so had another wonder around. Got involved in a three way with 2 other guys who motioned me over when they were playing with each other.

I got on my knees & started sucking them hard to start with, 1 guy was by the look from east europe, Like poland. It's hard to describe but there are a lot of them about & they just have this look that tells them apart.

It's a bit brutish & cheap all rolled in to one but distinctive anyway he was fit & had a nice 7 inch cock. The other guy i have seen in the woods before he's always riding around on his fold up bike but this guy is also fit about my height 6'2 or 6'3 quite sporty looking with a nice cut cock which is unusual as you don't see cut cocks on europeans that often.

I was on my knees getting there cocks nice & hard & wet, At one stage i decided now i want to get fucked so i got in position in front of the bike boy & he slid inside my ass nice & bare, I had my BIKE jockstrap on for easy access & to let everyone see what a slut i am.

It was feeling awesome he was fucking me nice & deep. The other guy i was sucking while still getting fucked by bike boy. After a few minutes bike boy was unloading in my ass & it felt so good. When the polish guy had noticed that i just got spunked up he turned me around so he could fuck me too.

He got inside me with his hard cock & started really going for it, Luckily my ass was well lubed with all the spunk from earlier so there was little friction & he knew it. He was pumping away & at one stage he let out a loud growl while he started filling my guts again with more spunk. I could clearly feel 4-5 jets of more spunk shooting inside my ass. It felt so awesome. When his cock got soft he pulled out & thanked me & headed off & so did the other guy.

All in all it was a good early afternoon at the woods. Later in the day i was horny again & hit the student bar for my weekly gang fuck session with my horny student friends but i'll write that story up later.

My last load was on Saturday gone. At the sauna with a group of hot bears.

there was a guy in a Gloryhole cubicle and the one next to it unoccupied. So I went in, dropped to my knees, sucked his fat 8" uncut cock until he was nice and hard then turned round and slid the fucker up my pre-lubed hole.

After a short time I went back to suck it again before getting that fat fucker back up my hole.  He started to raise the pace and grunt before unloading in me balls deep. A nice big load.

i cleaned him off after then he left. Never did get to see his face!

• Upvote 1

Had a great weekend! Got fucked and pissed in and on twice on Sunday! Was incredible! So hot! Wrote that story in the watersports section.   

Last night, dressed and went to a club in Toronto, and didn't get fucked, but did end up sucking three cocks, almost one after the other! 3 huge loads of cum with one guy shooting in my mouth with his gf or wife behind him urging him on, running her hands all over him! It was pretty hot!  

Tonight, had a top I have seen several times now over, started in the living room, then made our way to my bed, where he fucked me in every position imaginable, and ended with me riding him, then being flipped onto my back, legs wrapped around him while he buried himself in deep and shot a huge load of cum in me! Fuck it was hot! He is one very hot guy with a beautiful uncut cock! 

• Upvote 1

JACKSONVILLE, FL / CHARLOTTE, NC - Drove from Ft. Lauderdale to Charlotte today.  Hit up about 20 guys I've chatted with that live along that route asking if any of them wanted a drive-by pump and dump load.  Got a solid lead on a guy in Jacksonville that's 22, tall, thin and a bottom.  We chatted the day before and again about an hour before I got to the Jacksonville area.  He said he wanted me load.  I got his address, plugged it into my GPS and was pleasantly surprised how close it was to I-95.  I gave him my ETA.  About 5 minutes out I texted him and he said he needed more time to prep his hole.  I granted his wish and waited in his driveway.  When he was ready I let myself into his house and found him with his head buried in the pillows in a back bedroom.  His ass was absolutely divine.  He had a very sexy tattoo on his lower back and his perfectly smooth boy hole was flawless.  I've never seen as ass better than this one.  He wanted me to record the breeding so I did the best I could do.  I usually don't film the middle part of the fucking since gets so monotonous but I could feel myself getting close to cumming.  I stopped pumping him in a hard, fast rhythm and changed to a slow rhythm so I could get my phone, hit some poppers and record.  When I slowed down he bucked forward to take a quick break.  When I saw my cock pop out of his hole and saw how gorgeous he was I literally started to cum.  I've never done that before!  I quickly jammed my cock back up into him, announcing that I was cumming  He pushed back onto my cock and sure enough, I emptied my balls into his ass.  I got the phone going after I had already shot my load.  I got a couple of pics of my cum coming out of his ass, perhaps I can share them sometime.... but damn, this boy made me cum while I wasn't even inside of him.  I hope to God I get to fuck him again, he was a 10 out of 10!!!

Finished my drive to Charlotte (here all weekend.... hint hint) and went to a strip club.  Boring.  Was headed back to my hotel but checked Grindr, Jack'd and Scruff before I left.  A 28 year old skinny dark-skinned boy hit me up on Scruff and asked if I'd come nut in him.  I said "Sure!." His reply with his address.  We are a match, 100%.   I put it in the GPS and told him 15 minutes.  The instructions I received were very specific.  Don't knock, no talking, cum and go.  I got to his apartment door and he was waiting there with the door ajar.  He was completely naked and totally my type, smooth, skinny, young.  He let me into his apartment but had his finger over his mouth to remind me to keep silent.  I played along.  As soon as he shut the door he dropped to his knees and started to suck my cock.  We were in the entryway of his dark apartment.  I could see him look around a couple of times to make sure his roommate or whomever he lived with wasn't around and then he bent over and guided my cock into his ass.  I fucked him quietly standing in the doorway, him bent over at the waist.  I fucked him for a few minutes and then we moved together about 3 feet to my right so he could lean over the back of his couch.  It wasn't long before I was putting another load of cum in his hole.  I certainly wasn't the first load of the day and wouldn't be surprised if was number 10 or 11.  I could feel his soaking wet hole.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.  It felt so good that I didn't go soft.  He noticed.  He kept sliding my cock back into him and riding my cock.  I thought he wanted me in and out but I guess not.  So I played along and would eventually give him my second load.  After a ten hour drive and blowing three loads into two different boys I was spent.  But this boy won my heart because while I was fucking him he was on his apps hunting more loads.  I just love these young sluts.  Keep up the work, boys!!!  Happy Breeding!!

• Upvote 4

Fuck buddy got back from Ireland and was really horny. Went round to his place, snogged, he rimmed me then moved me round so I was on top, and slipped his cock in and rode him. We switched and got to the end of the bed, my ass pointing out and he slipped in and hammered my ass, getting really close. So he lay on his back again I rode him, ground my hips onto his cock and he creamed a huge groaning load in my ass. I gently rode till his cock slipped out and the cum trickled onto his balls

Guest Inthewind

Had the nicest cock fuck my poorly lubed ass last night at the ABS in Troy.   He said it was a long time since his last load he grunted and groaned digging his fingernails into my hips and the load that came out was allot.  Made the friction go away for sure. He just left it in and the door opened to the booth we were in and a guy asked if he could eat my ass  I immediately said yes and the guy said sure but this other guy ate me clean and sucked the fucker hard again but the guy lost it and shot in his mouth.   He then left and the ass eater said he had to go also.  

This morning the workman txtd and I was ready and lubed somewhat have allot of cum still in my ass after there 3 loads.  It pays to go bare or jock strap at the ABS.   Can't wait for more cum this weekend?

Went up to the heath last night mid evening after dark. Quiet, but found my way to the fuck tree. I was feeling really horny so just dropped my trousers and leant over the tree looking to get some action. It took a while but after about 10' a couple of guys came up, I could hear them behind me. One came forward, I could see his sneakers as I leant low, and fingered my lubed ass. His fingers brushed my cheeks and I could hear him unzipping. He pushed a finger in and whispered something to his mate and then shuffled forwards. His cock head nudged against my hole  he pushed in and groaned. His cock was nicely fat for a first cock, not too fat but enough to fill. His mate came along side and started pulling on his own cock which was a good 8". The first guy was by then thrusting in hard, he kept teasing and then pushing in deep, I groaned and arched my back, and then lent further back, thrusting against his hips. He pushed in deep, said he was going to cum, grunted and held my hips as he spurted. He leaned forwards, as his mate told him to pull out. I reached under my balls and felt his cock slip out, a dribble of cum with it. His mate stepped up, and was obviously really horny by now. He hammered in and I could feel the cum in my ass churning as he pounded me, I leant down to get a deeper feel, his cock slipping in and filling me. He pulled me up and back as he thrust from below and then gasped as he shot his load, I could feel the cum leaking slopping from the previous fuck. " awesome fuck mate" he muttered, pulled out his cock and the cum slipped out. I saw the flash of a camera as he or his mate took a final picture of the trophy hole with the cum splashed around it! A short evening and not much after that, but it was worth it!

• Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1