Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday evening stopped by the adult book store I sucked two guys one to completion the other till he left, then ran until one of my regs and he said he wanted some ass and pulled me into a booth and said blow me till I'm hard. I did as I was told and he got nice and hard, he said yank your pants down I did he bent me over lubed my ads and slammed his hard cock into my not quite ready ass. As he was fucking me noticed a guys hard dick poke through the glory hole, so he pulled out of my ass and said blow him him while i fuck you. I sucked the stranger while my guy rode me the stranger came in my mouth and I was commanded to jerk and cum on my his dick which I did and he then fucked me with my cum as lube on his dick until he came in me

• Upvote 1

Guest Inthewind

Found out that allot of guys like jock straps     When I wear loose jeans and nothing or the strap and act like I'm looking at books or movies the jeans slide down a bit,  exposing my crack which from what I have been told drives Tops crazy and they just can't wait to fuck.   2 nights ago a guy slipped his hand down the jeans and then pushed his fingers in my ass which somewhat lubed,  his middle finger had me moaning.  We went into where the booths were and he said he had friends,  I said bring them the booth door opened and next thing I know I'm kneeling on the seat with cock in my mouth and one working my ass with hands groping, spanking and rubbing my ass,  the cock in my mouth dumped a huge load and I swallowed everything no drooling took it all and tasted great.  The guy in my ass shot his load and was replaced instantly by another guy.   Love the feeling of cum dripping out my ass down my balls and thigh,  its so slutty.   I took 2 more loads and then the door opened and a voice said drop money or GTF out.   Some one did and then everyone left.   I stayed on the chair and scooped cum from my ass and ate some before I heard a big plop sound which was allot of cum dropping out.   Well I pulled up my jeans and went to the bathroom.   As I was closing the door a guy pushed it open and said bend over slut I did and pulled my jeans down,  he pushed me to the floor and and I heard a zipper then belt buckle.   The guy mumbled something and said your a sissy slut and should be treat as such, his cock started pushing in and I realized this guy was hung and thick ,  he's groaning and telling me he and his friends and going to rip my ass open and dropped there highly potent load,   he started grunting and groaning and rocking and slowly got all the way in my ass,  dam was he big and long.   He started slowly fucking me when the door opened and he said come on in I got the slut here,   it sounded like the hillbillys none of them had teeth I think but the first guy fucked my ass like a savage king kong monster.  Hurt like hell but felt so good,  after 5 minutes he let loose and said he's all yours boy's then he spanked my ass hard and said hope you can handle these boys.   I felt another cock pushing into my ass and then he bottomed out he fucked me and came in 1 minute the other guy left when the second one did because he said he had too much to drink and could not get hard but he still shoved fingers in my ass and took the cum and rubbed it in my hair and face.   After that I sat on the toilet and globs of cum dropped out of my ass.   Cleaned up and went home and rode my Dick Rambone dildo till I came myself.    I found out the 3 guys were homeless guys and seen from time to time.   IMHO any time I get my ass fucked is GREAT

yesterday... my dad(real dad) my brother and my nephew ran a train on my ass.  since I'm the family cum dump they all use me a different times but yesterday all contributed to my greasy loaded ass.  about two hours after they left my son cane home from school and feltched my ass out before adding his load.  I love my family!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just got back from vacation and didn't have a lot of time to write.  Spent the weekend in Key West and had a fucking awesome time.  Some highlights that really stand out in the next couple of posts.  One night I'm sitting in one of the bars and well dressed, kind of cute middle aged man cruises me a bit.  He's ok, but the hot cuban to my right really caught my eye. Shaved head, nice legs yum.  I try to cruise him, but a friend of his comes in and starts talking to him.  This guy has a full head of hair and full beard, not really my type, keeps bar hopping between the two bars.

Anyway, I hit the pisser and while I'm there in walks the bearded guy and goes up to the urinal next to the toilet.  There's no real divider in this room and he pulls out a nice long semi-hard uncut piece of quality chorizo.  He pisses a few seconds, but then starts stroking his dick while looking at my rising cock.  We start jacking each other and another guy comes in to use the facilities so we zip up and leave.  I look around at who's still there and his hot friend is missing, so I go straight to the back bar and into the outdoor cruising area.  Bearded dude is right behind.  We pull our cocks out and continue where we left off in the men's room.  There's guys in and out and watching us, but we're having fun.  After a few minutes, his friend, the hot cuban guy, comes into the back and is watching us but keeping his distance.  After a few minutes he pulls out his dick and starts jacking and comes over to join the fun.  I'm servicing two hot uncut cocks.  The hot guy, his cock was really fucking fat.  Beer-can fat.  

Once he gets out here it doesn't take long, and his bearded friend starts to make 'i'm fucking shooting noise' and I get my mouth around my cock in time for a nice thick leche.  Yum!  

He leaves and I focus on the fat-dicked bud of his, and after a short-time he re-interpreted his friends performance shooting a nice, tasty load.

I later found out that they are brazilian, but that's another post in a few ;-)

• Upvote 1

Story two in KW was a guy I met online.  
Nice young, attractive black man that hit me up, wanting to meet and 'hang' at the various bars (straight and gay).  It took a couple days, but we agreed to meet up and head to the beach.  Felt more of a date-like experience than a hook-up but after a couple hours he offers to show me his place.  I was limited on time, this was the middle of the day and my traveling companions and I had plans later and I needed to be back in only an hour by the time I got to his place.  We discuss about us being vers, and what we were up for.  

We make out and pull each others cocks out and FUCK he has a nice piece of meat on him.  A good 9" and thick.  

I know I want that big, young cock in my ass and say so.  He decides to use a condom *FUCK* but those of you that know me know I don't turn down safe fucks.  It takes him an extraordinary amount of time to put the condom on, but it doesn't look like he's setting up the condom for failure.  He pulls out some coconut oil for lube and pushes in me.  I have NO poppers so I have to take it like a champ.  He whispers in my ear about how tight my ass is.  I ask for more oil.  He lubes me up, condom looks intact but a little stretched, we go back to him pounding me.  10 minutes later he says he's going to cum and starts moaning and screaming.  When he pulls out the condom is definitely not broken, but the load doesn't look that big.  I finger my hole and a little bit of cum is definitey in there.  When he's not looking I grab the condom and scoop more in my ass.

We hung a few other times, but didn't get to fuck again.  The last night I was in town it was like that movie 'trick' where we were looking for a good place to play and it didn't work out.  I do plan on seeing him next time I'm there and will keep in touch.

The last of my KW highlights.

I was chatting with the guy from my last story, and agreed to meet him at one of the bars.  I got there, he was no where to be seen.  Almost right after I sit down, the hot FAT-DICK guy from two stories ago walks up to me and sits on the bar-stool.  He had hit me up on one of the apps earlier in the day, and we had discussed meeting up the following night to really go at it.  He saw me walk in and followed me.  

This is where I find out he's not cuban, and we chat, sometimes through a translator app, for a good hour or so.  My other bud, that I was supposed to originally meet, shows up, but apparently didn't feel like competing and left.  He messages me to take the FAT-DICK guy upstairs to a dark room area though, LOL.  We eventually make it upstairs, and his Bearded friend from the other night is chatting with someone else.  Hmm, maybe a repeat of the last encounter with these men?

Or not.

I make out with FAT-DICK and he pulls out his cock for me to suck on.  Yum, It really is nice.  We talk about what we want for sex, and again I want cock in my ass.  I bend over and he pulls out a condom and puts in on before sliding in.  He is a fucking rough fuck.  Pounding my ass like there's no tomorrow.  I reach back a couple times for a 'condom check' and notice it's a little rolled down.  The third time I reached back I just pull it off and he hesitates but slides in after a few seconds.  

Now it's a perfect fuck!  After another five minutes, I get my ass loaded by his cock.   

There's more stories I could tell from my trip, but these were by and large the more memorable ones.  

• Upvote 3

So ive been a cum sucking slut today, or tried to be at least. In sacramento CA. Was able to swallow 3 loads from different black guys so far today. Only one was BBC, the others were pretty average. But its the load that counts, and all three gave me a mouthful. Just anonymous craigslist hookups, we didnt swap names or pics. i just showed up to do my duty. :-) 

• Upvote 1

Guest bbncguy

Just took another Grindr anon load, little dick but got bred. I need to find me a nice 8" thick cock to open me up and pound me balls deep...

Blackout party last night at a bar, went ready to take some loads. In the back corner saw a hot younger guy getting fucked by an older top with a big dick... we were all making out while they were fucking and the older top pulled out and fucked me instead, planting a huge load in my hole. The younger guy seemed a little disappointed and pulled up his pants, but I grabbed him and kissed him, sliding his pants back down to show his ass to the bar. It wasn't long before he a couple of tops were feeling his hole. We made out and he held on to me while the tops plowed him, giving him two loads. 

• Upvote 4

I went to a bookstore about 30 miles from the house last night. This place has large video rooms and fuck benches in a lot of them. I stripped down to tshirt and briefs and left the door open as i watched a trio fucking on the screen and stroking my hard cock through my briefs.  Precum started making a wet spot on the front of them and i pulled them down to expose my cock.  Two guys came through the open door and i knelt begore them offering my mouth.  I alternated between then  keeping a hand on one while suvking the other.  One said in spanish that he wanted to fuck my ass so i took off my underwear and leaned over the fuck bench showing my lubed ass. Without any more preliminaries he lined his cockhead up against my hole and then shoved all the way in in once quick movement. I gasped at the sudden invasion and relaxed as he bagan fucking. Both of them got verbal as he fucked my bare ass. As he fucked other guys came in the room, some got hard cocks out as they watched and i told them to save their cum for my ass. After the fiirst guy blew a load in me the second guy rammed his cock hard into my ass and really pounded me hard. He was very verbal, calling me a wjore, a slut, a pussy. He had me tell everyone there i was just a hole for them to use.  After he came other guys standing around fucked and bred me.  One cum slut licked up the cum running over my balls and down my legs.  I stayed there until 1am getting fucked by anyone that wanted to use, never once turning around to see who was in me.  When i was leaving the 2 clerks called me over and told me i had not cleaned off their cocks after they fucked me so i knelt and willingly licked and cleaned their cocks off. When i left they gave me a double handfull of tokens for the video machines next time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

FT. LAUDERDALE - Got asked out on a movie date from a young Costa Rican guy tonight.  I've fucked him a few times but never got to fuck him long enough to breed him.  Tonight that all changed.  Went to see a movie, grabbed some ice cream then he asked me back to his place.  He went into the bathroom for about 5 minutes and I knew he was making sure his hole was prepped for my cock.  I was hard as a rock in anticipation.  He came out and we cuddled on the couch.  A little making out and next thing you know we're in the bedroom and I've got him naked so I can get him a massage.  Of course, his ass keeps waving in the air anytime I get in that area and I know how bad he needs fucked.  He's always taken my cock raw with no questions asked.  This time was no exception.  We started with him on his stomach and soon flipped him on his back.  I wanted to take my time so I was giving it to him good, changing  up the pace and going between long strokes and shorter strokes.  He looked like he was in heaven!  He asked me to please make him my boy.  I pretended I didn't hear it, so he said it again.  "Cum in me, make me your boy."  OMG that was fucking hot!  I felt the cum in my balls start building up and soon I was shooting my load into his hot little boy hole.  He grabbed his little uncut cock and jerked it for about 3 seconds and shot his load all over the place.  He said "Thank you" and I collapsed down next to him letting my cock slowly slip out onto the bed.  We cuddled for a few minutes before cleaning up.  I dropped him off at a club so he could go party with his friends and I went home, drained and happy as ever!

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Was in the boots last night in my jockstrap & sneakers on & nothing else was a slow start lots of guy walking around doing nothing but looking fast forward 1 hour a hot top with a huge cock starts fingering my ass & telling me how good my ass feels asking me to bend over & i do he gets behind me & slides his hard cock in my ass easily a good 8 inches & uncut.

After he starts pounding my ass a crowd gathers to watch but not join in. He whispers in my ear that he wants to fuck me in a sling. He slides out & heads for the cabins where the slings are located.

We finally find a cabin that is not occupied i get in to the sling with my ass in the air. Just as i'm grabbing my poppers he starts pushing his big cock in my hole. It hurts so i sniff like my life depends on it. He starts pounding my ass really rough with deep strokes i can feel him building up & after a good 10 minutes of rough pounding he is filling up my guts with a thick load of cum i can feel squirt after squirt going deep in my ass.

It feels totally awesome.

When i get off the sling my ass is full of his cum & i'm having trouble holding all that cum in my ass.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:51 PM, Limpopo said:

My favorite cruising area.

Followed a guy into the woods. he stopped when we were in deep enough not to be seen and stripped down to a pair of blue knickers and sank to his knees to suck me.

Let him suck for a few minutes then I turned him round and pulled his knickers down.

I lubed his arse up and stuck my cock right up him.

I always come pretty quckly because its so horny fucking in the woods.

He told me no to come in him but it was too late and I was filling him with my spunk.

Cleaned up and was leaving just as 2 more guys arrived. He was still on his knees so one guy  got stuck right up him and the other was wanking himself.

I stripped off and let the other guy fuck me and got a nice little load from him.

Love outdoor sex; best sex I've had has been outdoors especially on Hampstead Heath.

Wife went out this morning to get a massage. I hit up A4A immediately knowing i have at least 1 hour to get some cum. There is a very close by married top online this morning but I do not hold out hope for a couple of reasons. Mainly I have messaged this guy over the past 3 years and when it came time to actually meet he would just disappear. But for some reason this morning he finally gave me his address which is literally across the main thorougfare from my place. I messaged him about only giving oral as I was running an errand. However, once I got down on his nice cock my ass started twitching. Now his profile says condom but I knew deep down I was going to get him bare in my ass if I just took iniative. After sucking awhile I just told him how much his cock felt good and I wanted to feel him in my ass and asked if it was cool if I just teased him. Long story short I was soon on all fours with him getting lube out, no condom, and sliding in me. He did not last long and he came really nice. The hottest part was his wife was upstairs and we were in his man cave that she is not allowed in so we had to be quiet. Nothing like hearing a top muffle his moans of pleasure as he is climaxing. Still leaking him now and wife will be home soon, double bonus.

• Upvote 10

Have taken a MASSIVE (but unknown #) of Cumloads at my local steamworks. took WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many Cumloads to count.  was in the swing, used the glory hole ALOT, was passed from bare cock to bare cock ALOT!! OMG I can still taste it!! Went yesterday and it was sooo good! Oh yes, my POZ friend says tom he is doing that POZ top gangbang for me.  He ruined the surprise and told me he will have all his friends who are POZ and also have POZ and anonymous tops over to breed me at his house from Sunday to Wednesday night. I'm so excited!! ?? He says I will ONLY be allowed to Swallow Cumloads for food and drink water for hydration.  He also told me that I am going to be given daterape and probably other drugs.  He also said that on Wed morning he would post another ad that says that he has a bottom all drugged up and ready to be passed off to another guy or group of guys for their pleasure. He also said he would try to find me a pimp who would turn me in a meth whore. ?????????????

• Upvote 3