Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I'm behind on my postings.  The other day was really hot in town and I decided to get my ass out to the lakefront.  Was checking one of the usual places and it was just the wrong time to be there.  Families were in the area, not many cruisers, but I did come across a straight black daddy that's down on his luck and sucked his cock in a semi-secluded place.  Didn't get his load, but good start to the day.

I went home an hour after that, not an more luck, and ended up getting on scruff/grindr.  I got hit up by a guy describing himself as having a BBC, but not pics.  Very closer.  We do some back and forth, he sends me a cock shot, very nice, asks me if I'm in a certain building.  Shit, he's one of my neighbors :grin:  He wants an ass up anon fuck, and who am I to deny him.  I assume the position, hear the door open and this GIANT of a man walks in to my bedroom.   He his built like a shit-brickhouse and I realize I've seen him around before.  Never thought he was into man on man, but here this stud body builder is in my bedroom.  He gets on his knees and starts rimming my ass, not expecting that at all.  This guy has an amazing tongue, FUCK!  10 minutes of this, he gets up and pushes his rock hard cock deep into my hole and pounds my ass raw.   He likes it a certain way and pushes on my back, so that I'm forced deeper into the mattress, it fucking hurts but I grin and bare it.  A little while after that, he flips me over and I can explore his chest and watch him enjoy my ass.  Finally when he shoots I feel it squirting deep into my ass and it feels AMAZING!  I thank him and he leaves.

I go back to the phone to see if anyone else has messaged.  As I was waiting for the stud to cum to my place, I had messaged another of my neighbors that I had played with before.  I know that he's partnered and I told him I was about to get loaded.  I messaged him and told him I had a load in.  Nothing.  Nothing. Nothing.  BEEP!  Yes, he's turned on and wants to add his load to my ass.  I haven't even gotten up yet to make sure the last guys load was perfectly placed.  He tells me he has to wait a few minutes, so that his partner doesn't know he's leaving.  Half an hour later, the door opens again and he comes in.  I've never seen him face to face, but I know that he's tall latin and has a nice long uncut cock.  He slides in and goes to town.  It doesn't take long for him, after all 'pre-lube' is the hottest lube, and soon he's screaming that he's cumming.  Slaps my ass, pulls out and out the door he goes.

I try for one more load but it doesn't work out sadly.  All in all a good day, three hot cocks, two loads planted.  I can't complain.  

• Upvote 2

So the day before yesterday I get hit up on scruff by this latin boy I played with once before.  The first time, he fucked me raw (plays safe only) but didn't load my ass.  

He's asking when we can meet again, offers a few suggestions for a time that works for him, ya know not saying he's horny NOW.  We chat a little bit and he says something about needing to wear a condom next time because he wants to cum inside me.  On my end my face has a shit eating grin knowing I got him were I want him. 

Me:  What would you like?

Him: Yeah.  I would like to come inside!

Me:  mmm nice

Him: What do you think?

Me: I'm open to both options

Him: Actually I don't have a condom.  Do you? If you do we can have it there as an option :)

Me: I have one or two I think....

Earlier in the conversation I had told him when he got here, maybe I'd leave the door unlocked for him and wait in the bedroom naked.  It was a gamble being he has a 'safe only' persona, some guys are cool fucking bare but some don't like that scene thinking your a cumdump ;) I do have the door unlocked, and when he gets here I get the feeling he has done it before.  No words are said, gets naked before coming in the bedroom and the game is on! 

He's rock hard when he comes to the bed, we make out, I suck him (no need to really though) and have a condom on the nightstand, but he slams his raw uncut cock into me as I knew he would.  He goes at it in every position and really is a great fuck.  After a half hour or so he makes grunts that make me think he's ready to cum, the last time he pulled out for that, I whisper in his ear 'you still want to cum inside me?' He can only nod his head yes, and I tell him to do it.  Bastard fucked me another 10 minutes before he started screaming he was cumming and planted it deep in my ass.  BB guilt kicks in and he quickly cleans up and leaves, but later he messages me thanking me for the fun.  

Can't wait until next time!

• Upvote 9

We have been chatting for about six months he lived in San Diego but was going to be visiting Portland. We met on scruff. Early 50s body OK better than average seemed like a nice guy. We decided to meet Thursday afternoon around 4:30pm. I live about 9 miles outside of Portland and on a rainy day like today traffic can be miserable and it looked like I was going to be late,  when our appointment time arrived I turned on Scruff to message him. His profile was gone, the asshole blocked me.  I'm pissed because my time has been wasted I just spent 30 minutes in traffic and I'm going to spend another hour and a half trying to get home. I decide to try to find him on grindr. I turn on the app and immediately get hit on by a guy. He's 30 years old, 6 foot tall,  about 195 pounds. He sent three pics, he is one of the most beautiful man I've ever seen! With reddish hair, built like a brick shit house, he's fucking perfect.  I returned the message and tell him I'm about to leave downtown if he wants to play send the address now. He does and I head over. I get to his apartment,  we start making out and strip down. He sucked me hard, I ate his beautiful ass and started to fuck him. Looking at that beautiful face I shot a four day load deep into his ass. He immediately started shooting his load all over his abs, I lean down and licked it up.  Still laughing that I got dumped by a 3 and wound up with a 10! Hopefully we will play again.

• Upvote 7

I've had a good slutty week.

First, I was on a weeklong family vacation last week...was with family almost the entire time, but I had a bear stop by my hotel room on the drive down to the coast (made out quite a bit, sucked each other, he swallowed my load) and while on the barrier island we were staying on I was able to meet up with a married guy behind a vacant house for some mutual oral and j/o...I swallowed his load but just shot mine on the ground.  Tried to find some fun in my hotel on the way back home, but no luck.

Got home on a Sunday, family left me at my apt, and within an hour I was heading into town to breed a slim white guy in a ghetto apt that I met on GrindR...loaded him up and left. Was still fucking horny after that but couldn't find anything else despite staying up most of the night.  Monday night a married daddy jock stopped by from a CL ad and I fucked my load into him and he left.  Tuesday morning I got hit up on BBRTS from a younger hispanic cub/jock guy that was going to be traveling through, he almost flaked out but I convinced him to stop when he got closer to me on the interstate - we were totally into each other and fucked around for 1.5 hours at which point he had to get back on the road (staying in touch with him for later for sure), shot mine in his ass and licked his up after he shot on his stomach.  Tuesday night I got another younger mixed local from a CL ad - big ass but took a good hard fuck and my load.  Wednesday, I had some actual non-sexual things to do and didn't get any more cock or ass.  Thursday morning I got a latino jock to stop by my apt and take my load...hardly spoke English, but hot ass to breed.  It's now Friday and I'm open to more if anything pops up.  I'll probably head down to Indianapolis for the bathhouse this weekend. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/18/2017 at 6:40 AM, GoodExercise said:

Hector was on BBRT Mobile while he was driving Uber late night / early morning.  28, 5-8, 140 Latin sub with a large, cut cock that stayed in his jock the entire time.  He sent me his mobile number on the first or second email exchange on BBRT, and I texted him straight away.  He was at my place within 20 minutes.  He had to freshen up first because he had been driving all night -- but I would have done him dirty.  Handsome guy with a great body.  I throat fucked him real good.  Then he asked if I like to eat ass.  Damn right.  I licked, tongued and kissed his AIDSHole while he sucked my cock.  Then I fucked him on all 4s.  He hit the poppers to ease the entry, but he took it like a pro after that.  I shot a big load deep in his hole and worked it in for good measure.  He sucked me clean after I pulled out, licking and sucking up every last remnant.  Then he got himself cleaned up and got the fuck on his way.  See you next time.

Maybe I could driver Uber around Urbana.  

On 6/13/2017 at 2:50 PM, boybottom4use said:

With everyone around us watching the action he continued pumping my ass and then said "take my poz load bitch!" 

There is no hiding Truth.  Poz to the core.  AIDS for all the men we adore.

i logged on to scruff and was able to find a hot daddy type today. I asked if he was looking and if he wanted me to come over and bend over for him. I sent him a picture and he replied with his address. So I go to his house and we get right to business he worked my nipples and made me a horny bitch in heat. I begged daddy to fuck me and he didn't disappoint. He ravaged my ass with his 9" hard cock up my ass. He made me scream and moan and he loved that. His Sweat was dripping down on my face as he was forcing my legs up to my head. He started grunting harder and forcing his cock harder in me and I asked "what are you doing daddy?" His reply made me cum all over my self. "I'm coming in you boy" what a great fuck daddy gave me as I can feel his cum deep inside me and I'm still sore from the great fucking he gave me. I think I gave daddy what he wanted for Father's Day. Little does my wife know that I'm walking around with my ass filled with a huge load of daddy cum. 

• Upvote 5

Follow up to my post a few up from this one...

Went down to Indianapolis on Saturday afternoon...was chatting with a guy that I'd been messaging on and off (on BBRTS and A4A) for awhile and he said to stop by for a pump and dump, so I got his address and went straight there on my way into town.  He had just as nice of an ass as I expected and I gave him a good pounding as he bent over his bed, but as hard as my dick was it wasn't gonna cum lol...probably worn out from the 5 guys I fucked earlier in the week.  At one point where we changed positions, I was sucking his cock and he blew his load in my mouth to swallow.  So that was ass number (1).

After leaving his place and agreeing that we should fuck again sometime, I headed to the bathhouse, and checked in behind a group of three bearish guys all of whom I would've bent over but one that I knew was a bottom (from seeing him take it at a sex party a couple years earlier).  Did the usual browse around for a few minutes and then settled into my room with the door open since the wet area was about to be closed for cleaning and I figured guys would be wandering around.  Checked in on Grindr and that bottom cub was on and hit me up...he asked for a dick pic and whether I gave it bare or not, I said yeah and he asked which room.  A couple minutes later he stopped by...I got his ass in my face to rim and then bent him over and gave it to him (2).  He asked whether I'd give him another later and I said sure (but it didn't work out). 

Little later I walked around and saw some action in a suite with the door open - guy on all fours on the bed sucking two guys at the end of the bed.  I was waved in to join them.  As I was getting my cock sucked, one of the other guys moved up on the bed to start fucking the guy.  After a bit, I also moved back there to play with the tops nips and the third guy that was getting sucked blew his load in the bottom's mouth and left.  I took a turn in the bottom for a few, and the other top and I were making out and feeling each other up.  He asked if I wanted to go fuck him in another room.  I said sure, told the bottom guy I'd be back later, and took him to my room and fucked his daddy bear ass (3). 

Saw a husky guy laying in his room jacking off, went in and sucked him...got into a 69 for a bit but that just doesn't do anything for me usually.  He was getting close and asked if I wanted it down my throat so I let up just enough to say yes, and within a few seconds he gave me a nice one to swallow. 

A guy had messaged me on BBRTS on my way down and said he was in a room, but whenever I walked by the door was closed.  Finally walked by and it was open a crack so I went it and made sure it was the same guy...we played around a bit, I had a difficult time getting hard to get inside him, and after I finally did get in (4), it just wasn't working out...told him I'd try to come back later, but never did.  It was a nice ass and all, but it just wasn't the right chemistry. 

Eventually went back to the suite where I had been fucking the bottom in the threeway and then left with the other daddy bear.  Started fucking the suite bottom guy again and eventually had a couple more guys come in, the daddy bear from before and another daddy type.  The three of us took turns on his hole and I felt an orgasm but I'm pretty sure it was dry lol (5). 

At this point I had been there for 5 hours and I hadn't eaten, so I did a couple last rounds of the rooms, hot tub, and pool area and then headed out to get some food and head home.  I'm pretty sure I could've gotten a couple more asses had I stuck around some more.  It wasn't a huge crowd that evening by any means, but it was definitely a BB friendly crowd and guys that are my type.  5 asses to fuck and 2 loads down my throat isn't bad at all, for that place and time. ;-)

• Upvote 2

Once a month in the town where my family lives, there's a nude sex party in the basement of a sex club.  usually about 200+ nude guys turn up for a night of raw sex.  The last one was last night.  You pay  your money, you go in, you strip off and hand your bagged clothes to the cloak room.  I arrived early but there were already 50 guys in the basement.  I started to walk around to absorb the vibe of the night and within 20 paces I encountered my first cum dump, head down ass presented.  I hadn't been in the place more than 2 minutes but thought there was no real reason to wait, and this cum dump seemed as good as any I would find.  So within 2 minutes I had my raw cock buried deep in his hole.  This cum dump was clearly eager as he had already clearly collected one load of cum.  he had a ice tight hole and worked his ass muscles well, massaging my cock inside him.  I do like a talented cum slut.  Fucked him for around five minutes, pounded him for a few more, then slid my cock out and pushed my balls in.  Love to fuck guys with my balls, although you've got to get in early before their hole becomes to sloppy or they can't play tug-o-war with my balls.  That was going fine so slipped my cock in as well and my first hole for the night got a taste of the total package.  His moaning only made my cock harder and attracted an appreciative crowd.  I was deep kissing another top beside me who was squeezing my nipples.  Fuck, very hot, if I wasn't careful I was going to blow my load in the first 10 minutes.  I pulled out my cock and balls and directed the other tops cock into our cum dumps hole.  Then I began fingering the ass of this top while he pounded our cum dump.  By the time I had four fingers buried in his ass, he was pumping our cum dump full of his seed.

I went on to fuck a further seven holes that night, some of them extraordinary talented, and one shitty hole that wasn't clean. (what self-respecting cum dump would come to a sex party without cleaning first!!!  Actually he was sooo tight I suspect he was not a bottom at all but just couldn't help himself and backed himself onto my cock.).

When I had had my fill of a variety of cum dumps, I chose a very hungry bottom that had been getting regular pounding throughout the night.  It felt right to add my load to the mess inside him.  Fuck, what a turn on to have other men's cum dribbling out of his hole and dripping from my balls as I fucked him good and proper.  Like a good bottom he moaned and groaned as I ht him with the harder thrusts.  Eventually after a solid three hours of fucking I unloaded what could only have been a huge load, there were certainly multiple spasms.  I was so lost in the moment I did not realise the size of the crowd we had gathered until my last thrust and spurt and I returned to reality.  Two guys were sitting below my balls catching the overflow with their tongues, and three guys had shot their loads over the cum dumps back while I was fucking him.

I call that a good night!!

Edited by jaybeefnq
spelling
  • Upvote 12

Guest Dickmagnet

Went to the woods friday afternoon, It was horny but me ass was aching to get pumped full of seed & it did. First up was a road worker still with his orange brightly coloured outfit on, Big guy with a not so big uncut cock got instantly hard when i presented him my ass for a deep dicking -

He pushed all the way inside no mentions of condoms or anything grabbed my hips with both hands. I could clearly see his thick wedding band on his finger. He pumped my ass for 5 minutes before unloading inside.

Next up was an older daddy at least 60 got his cock out which was a nice size about 7 inches uncut. He waved it at me through the bushes so i walked over dropped my jeans & let him feel up my ass. He knew i had just been fucked, Still had the cum from the previous fucker.

Again the daddy pushed his cock in my ass fucked me for a solid 10 minutes while others walked around & finally dumped a huge load in my ass.

By now my ass was getting full of cum.

I stuck my fingers inside to lick them clean. So sweet.

Next guy was walking & cruising around the whole time wearing shorts & a short sleeved shirt i thought this is a lurker that don't do anything but i caught him in the bushes cruising me & as he walked by with his fly open i grabbed his crotch & got his cock out.

I sucked him hard & wet & then motioned him to follow me to a more secluded spot. When we got there i let him finger my cummy ass & pushed my ass towards his cock. He pushed all the way inside & seeded me deep after a nice 5 minutes of fucking.

After that i called it a day - Not bad 3 huge loads blown in to my hole for the weekend.

3 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Not bad 3 huge loads blown in to my hole for the weekend.

And not on PrEP? That takes balls.  Makes me want to hit Lost River State Forest, but not as much fun on PrEP.

OK so I have just come home from a weekly nude social night at a bar.  You arrive, check in your clothes and the rest of the night is spent nude (unless you sport a cock ring).  I spotted five huge cocks which i am certain were pumped prior to arrival.  The first two hours of the night are spent drinking before everyone disappears behind the the black curtain into the dark room.

I fucked two guys before finding a hungry hole begging for cock.  I recognised him from a sex party two nights ago by the tattoo of the phantom on his shoulder.  (for those of you too young to know...ask someone or just fuck off).  he was leaving the sex party when I first spotted him but this time he wasn't getting away.  I was having a lovely time fucking his hole while two guys were chewing on my nips.  I was ready to unload in his hoe when he mentioned that he really loved facials.  I really wanted to seed his ass, but i relented and spewed my load all over his face .  man he was one happy puppy.

But that was not the highlight of the night. I  FUCKED AN ALPHA MALE..

Six months ago I ended a decades long streak of being an exclusive bottom and tonight I topped an alpha male!!!

I was watching this guy in the backroom and he never had less than four guys servicing him.  One in hi spits, one on his nips, one on his cock, one on his balls.  

I was about to go home after spreading my seed all over 'phantom tattoo's face' when i walked into the bathroom to find two guys sitting in the urinal waiting for loads of piss.  I obliged when alpha male walks in.  I explain I had just come in for a piss.  He unloads a stream of piss over both pigs as well.  Then while one pig is sucking on his cock and one on his balls, i am kissing him and my hands strays around to his ass (new habits die hard).  i find hi receptive to my fingers.  I'm thinking "OK this is an alpha male who is Ok with my four fingers up his hole"  I'm already in the twilight zone (ask your parents you young fuckers), so I go round back and manage to slide my cock into his hole.  Given I don't know how long this will last, I don't waste any time pumping a load into him.

So here i am: Donald Trump is president and I fucked an alpha male: clearly the world no longer makes any sense!!

Man it was hot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was home alone yesterday (Sunday) and was on Adam4Adam and BBRT (where I put a Quick Connect Ad up)

"Masculine Latin Bottom in (neighborhood) need a Masculine Top

will suck your cock with both holes, breed me deep"

Had chatted on Saturday with a 26 yo Poz Latino on BBRT, then he found me on Adam yesterday

Right away he says he wants to breed me,

So I asked him if I could take 20 minutes and get cleaned out

He got excited and when I got out of the shower I messaged him with my address.

I hadn't noticed that he hadn't listed his height or weight. In his pictures he looked fit.

When he came to my door he turned out to be around 5'7" (shorter than me)

His cock was smaller than mine (which is usually doesn't work for me)

He was a great kisser and suckled on my nipples making y cock rock hard

He was still soft so I got him on his back on the bed and kissed the head of his cock and licked the shaft up and down

I used my tongue to twirl around the shaft as I swallowed it balls deep.

He got rock hard and since my pussy was hungry I greased his cock, bent over and he slid right in

He fucked me for a good 1/2 hour or more (those young guys got stamina) and then shot his load in me.

Later another guy I met on BBRT hit me up. He wanted to know if I had a load in me yet.

I told him i did. He said "Keep it in you. I'll be right there!"

He's also a Poz Latino, 41 yo and a sexy beast, Fuck he's hot! And he thinks I'm hot!

He's also is a great kisser. We kissed passionately holding each others faces while we probed each others mouths with our tongues.

He pulled out his 8 inch rock hard cock and I gave him the same treatment with my mouth as i had given the 26 yo

Then we got on the bed and did it doggie style also for 1/2 hour or more till he shot his wad deep in my man-cunt

At one point he asked, "Is that load in there?" "Yes," I said. He fucked me even harder!

Later as we lay on the bed he said, "I really appreciate an experienced Bottom. You guys come prepared. I fucked you deep and hard and you're clean enough to eat."

I think I'll be seeing them again soon. We all had a good time.

• Upvote 3

Great day so far!

So as I was typing my previous post, I logged onto BBRT to look up the ages of the two guys who seeded my man-puss yesterday.

I noticed a guy who was local had checked out my profile

I Oinked him and unlocked my pics.

He is a 42 yo he described himself as multi-racial

All he had was a cock pic. Looked nice. He texted me a body shot. Nice.

After I unlocked my pics..

He said "Beautiful Ass!"? Would love to hook up, no strings, no drugs, just a hot time

I said, "I like to smoke weed and do poppers. Both help me relax my hole for a good pounding"

He replied, "That's cool, just looking for a nice ass to suck & fuck.

I showered and cleaned out. Got to his place, (about 4 minutes from me)

He was a handsome stud with a massive 8 inch cock

I sucked him. He chowed down on my hole. Mmm..

Then he fucked me hard and deep and bred me.

He pulled out - wiped off - and stuck it back in while I beat off till I shot my wad

Really nice guy. Eats ass like a pro! Tasty cock!

And damn he can fuck!

He seamed to like me and wants to do it again.

He said "You got my number. Hit me up. I'm free most Mondays and Tuesdays."

Always good to have another fuck buddy.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet
15 hours ago, jaybeefnq said:

the tattoo of the phantom on his shoulder.  (for those of you too young to know...ask someone or just fuck off).

15 hours ago, jaybeefnq said:

I'm already in the twilight zone (ask your parents you young fuckers),

This had me gagging in laughter but i know exactly what you mean. Thanks for sharing.