Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

FT. LAUDERDALE - Got a regular fuck buddy down here that's about 27, Middle Eastern decent, small framed and a total bottom.  Our sex is simple and non-dramatic.  Yesterday he had a guy come fuck him and then I got to be load number two.  When I arrived he was in blue boxer briefs laying face down on  his mattress.  I came in, kissed him all over like I always do, and slid his boxer briefs off.  I ate his ass and he was moaning and squirming quite a bit.  I could tell he had a load in him.  I teased his hole with my cock before sliding in.  He pulled off about 3 times because my cock is fairly thick for his small little hole.  I hadn't cum in days and I didn't want to nut quick, especially since he was enjoying this more than normal.  He asked me if I'd use his vibrating egg on him.  I'd not used one of these before but it was pretty cool.  It's a shiny egg-shaped vibrator that goes into your ass.  He put it on the slowest speed and I played with his asshole and his balls and his "taint" with the vibrator before getting it wet and sliding it into his hole.  I was making it go in and out, deep and shallow and it was driving him crazy.  Finally I put it in and pushed it in further with my cock.  That sent him over the edge.  He was loving it and so was I.  Soon I was blowing a massive load in his hole.  This may have been my biggest load ever.  I stayed hard for a couple minutes and then when I pulled out cum went spraying 5 feet behind the boy's ass.  It was running out of his hole and was now dripping on my leg.  I couldn't go soft so he sat back down on my cock.  I could see the cum spilling out onto my hard cock.  Eventually we would quit and clean up the mess but damn, that boy got a huge load from me.  And, to make me feel great, he texted me "Thank you thank you thank you!  I'm so full of cum right now!" as I drove home.   Another happy bottom!

• Upvote 5

Saturday night, homo alone, bored, & i remembered a social groups meats locally 3rd Saturday of the month. I hadn't been to this function in years. There is dungeon downstairs, & bar upstairs. I cleaned out & headed over. Had a soft drink with a couple of guests & host in the bar & went to explore after removing shirt & shorts. I kept np jock socks & adidas hi tops. I made a big deal of providing condoms & safe lube. Fuckin' Oink~! Pigs could smell my heat & dick & ballz descended on me from all angles. It was dark, butt I was so horny I wood take Nick Nolte's dirty dick. I got 3 loads in like 15 minutes & then a slow steady fuck in a sling by handsome fucker, who milked my load all over my abs. I was looking to breedin' some bitches, butt party was breaking up & my ass was broke down.

• Upvote 3

Crazy night for me tonight... there are two ABS's less than a mile from each other about an hour from me.... I needed it tonight... so I did a deep cleaning and went over...   the first guy insisted on a condom... but he was hot so I so ok...   after a good hard fucking of about 10 min, he said he wanted to cum, I said shoot it in me, he suddenly pulled out ripped the rubber off slammed it back in and bred a HUGE load in me deep.   Then pulled out and left without another word

THe place was dead after that so I went to the other location... quiet there too... but managed to get two unremarkable loads in relatively short order.   THen went back to the first place and got one mor from an overly clingy black guy with a huge cock.

4 loads in less than 3 hours... NOT BAD

• Upvote 2

Got off from work about an hour ago and got hit up by a guy from CL.  He came over, I was blindfolded and on my knees waiting for him.  he walked in, stripped and i started by sucking him to get him rock hard then he proceeded to shove his big uncut cock deep inside me until he left me dripping!  I hope we can go it again soon!

Two oral last night. The 20-something I have been sucking a few times asked for another blowjob. Love his big meaty cock. He showed up with his big dick tenting in his shorts. Horny as fuck so only took a few minutes to get him off. Still hard and I kept going. Took some time but just about when I felt my jaws starting to ache he started fucking my throat and blew another load. Swallowed it all and cleaned his dick before stuffing it back in his sweats.

• Upvote 1

A guy from BBRT, whose not really my type, has been hitting me up.

I didn't really respond to his messages right away. He's smaller than me, versatile and smooth. ugh..

I can be attracted to a variety of men but I prefer big, hairy well hung Top guys. Top guys love man-puss.

But this guys messages got me interested.

"Would love to rim and fuck your ass!' OK, I love a good eating out.

Later he texts "Is your pussy ready for some rimming and fucking?"

He came over and was a smaller guy and his cock was smaller than mine too. :(

But true to his word he ate my hole, then fucked it, then ate it, then fucked it some more and went on doing that for a while.:D

When I say "ate it" I mean he sucked on my ass cheeks near my hole, sucked on my pussy lips, tongue fucked me, and licked and spit in my hole to get it ready for his cock. Nice!

We did that "doggie style" for a good half hour or so, with him sucking on my hole, moving all the blood and sensitivity there, then plunging his cock in. Made me feel it even more!

Damn! Boy did not have a big cock but he knew how to work what he had!

We continued in different positions; doggie style, me lying flat on my stomach while he buried his face between my big round ass cheeks, standing bent over, and finally me on my back and his cock as deep as it would go.

I like to encourage a guy, "Come on Papito! Fuck my pussy. Shoot you load deep in my cunt!"

He suckled on my nipples while he pumped my hole. Got me close.

Finally he shot his wad, moaning loudly. I could feel his cock throbbing in me and his load squirting!

He fell back panting!

He asked if I wanted to cum. I told him it wasn't necessary. Besides my best orgasms are when a cock is in me.

So he flipped me over and began eating my hole again, still sloppy with his cum.

DAMN this guy loves to eat man-puss, AND really knows how. Ate me till I squirted, with me not even having touched my cock.

You never know. Sometimes good things do cum in small packages.

Happy jiz filled pussy!

• Upvote 3

Short and sweet tonight.  Hooked up with a top daddy and his hot Latin bottom boy.  Although the top did not do much for me, he tried valiantly to suck me off and take my load.  I can just never cum that way.  I did however extremely hard and dry fucked his bottom boy quite nicely.  He took two loads from me in quick succession, and then after a bit of resting, I the bottom sucked me off again and I mounted his ass one more time.  It is a good thing I did, because as I finished in him another top was coming through the door.  and I let him have a nice cum filled ass - no lube required!

Got another set of blindfolded fuck n go loads before heading to work today.. Door open, ads posted online, waiting in a jock for tops who need a cumdump. Only got 3 loads this time. 

Love that first feeling of a bare dick entering me. Nothing else compares to it. 

I came to Chicago for Pride but it was last weekend. The parade is tomorrow. I made up my mind very last minute. I checked into a hotel near Steamworks. I got my whole cleaned up took a blue pill and walked to SW. Busy night! I sucked off  3 Guys in the gloryholepit. Ugly guy with a huge cock with a body as hard and cut as marble loved making me gag chocke loudly. The room filled up to watch me enjoy his dick and swallow his cum. Several guys were trying to get me leave so they could have monsterdick. That lasted about 20 minutes.

A hot black guy I wood rate a Ten pulled me to a bench he gave me a massage because he needed said I needed a break from all that hard work. He had amazing soft smooth skin. He loves service me? I was in heaven. We took turns sucking dick. He Pushed me against the wall to enjoy my hole. Nicest dick I've ever seen. Long, thick, and  throbbing veins. We got tired of the spectators and somebody spilled their bottle of poppers. We went to my room. He fucked me flat on my stomach. Fucked me on my back with my ankles around my ears. He gave me three loads in an hour. My hole is still bleeding this morning. I still have a 10-day load in my nuts.

• Upvote 1

Last night stopped by my local adult video store hooked up with this guy with a rather nice uncut dick we went in the booth together. Sniffed some poppers I stripped down to only my shoes and we made out I sucked him he fucked me raw came in my ass and then he choked me while I jerked off

Week of fucks

Friday night, week before: Bathhouse- Fellow Black Bear (top)- 6'4" 7" cut, 3"girth. Bearded. Bottomed for this guy for about two hours(with a break). He never unload in me, but my hole was done.

Sunday afternoon, one of the hottest day of the week: My place- Black Daddy(top) - 5'9" salt and pepper beard 8"cut. Bottomed for him,  Taken him to the hilt. He unloaded in my ass. It have been two and half month since he had sex. He was thirsty and satisfied in the end.

Wednesday noon- White  (bottom) 5'9"- Not the best time, but unloaded deep in his willing ass

Thursday night (late)- Latin (bottom) 6'0"- Sweat dripping again from the heat. After several attempts finally found a position to that let me unload in his ass. Had to to tell him to shut up so I could focus on finishing in him.

Busier week of fuck than I usually have.

Tonight. My dark private backyard. Blindfolded and bent over.  Left the gate wide open so the guys that emailed and texted could come straight through and get to working on my ass. Its so fucking hot to hear someone behind you and then feel their hand on your ass and knowing their cock is going to pound you soon ... yet never see a single one of them. First guy wanted a condom but after i sucked his cock i turned around and he didnt say a thing as i pushed my bare ass against him until he slid in balls deep. He just fucked me till he unloafed and then left. A few minutes later i heard another guy behind me and he immediately rammed his cock deep in my hole, pounding away, never caring about me. While he was fucking me another guy arrived and they tagteamed my holes until they both blew in my ass. As they were leaving 2 more guys walked up and i heard the guys leaving tell them my pussy was loaded. They traded out out working both my holes, telling me where they were going to cum and calling me a slut and a whore.  All in all i ended up with 8 cocks and 10 loads in my ass tonight. Time for bed now. I'll probably wake up in a pool of cum ... again.  :-)

• Upvote 3