Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

So yesterday I got a message from a buddy on BBRT who I hadn't fucked in a long while.

When he came over it turned out he was much heavier than he used to be. Not really my thing.

But I remembered what an enthusiastic fucker he was, so I let him in.

We got naked and he shoved his average sized cock in me. In no time he busted a huge nut in me.

I could feel his cock throbbing as he shot, and shot and shot.

When he pulled out I had cum streaming down my leg. "Big load." he said.

He got dressed and left. I wiped my leg and left the rest of his load in me.

Hours later more of his load dripped out and began to run down my leg again.

I don't think he got deep enough for his sperm to take and breed my fertile cunt.

Took a long lunch yesterday and hit up a favorite bookstore. Walked in, 2 guys prowling - neither one into me and both bottoms (that's the benefit/drawback of having a favorite place - you get to know the regulars). Few more guys eventually came in.  Ended up with 4 loads in my belly and 6 in my hole!  Had to work for a couple of them, though.... Nice cocks from average to beer can, cut and uncut.  Love variety!

Edited by phukhole
  • Upvote 1

I'm just a whore bottom hole so after i had taken several anonymous loads last night i got a text from a top that's fucked me quite a few times in the past and always wants to fuck someplace new ... in the park, on the trail, in a bathhouse, in a bar, in a public restroom ... you get the picture. Last night he texted and said he was coming over and i was to be bent over naked in the street when he came around the corner. So, cum leaking down my leg, i went to the middle of the strert and bent over holding my ankles and blindfolded. I heard a car turn the corner and it impaled me in its headlughts. Door opened and steps approached and then a finger ran down my crack to my hole and inserted into my hole. I heard a zipper then and something bigger and harder than a finger pushed against my hole. He slid into my ass and began pumping for a good while. Picking up the pace he asked me where i wanted his baby juice. "Breed my ass!". You are a whore he called me and i agreed i had a whore pussy that wanted him to use it. Grunting slightly he bred me. Just then another car turned the corner and i heard 2 doors open and close. He asked them if they were here to breed me.  We moved to the darker sideyard where all 3 turns on my ass until they all dumped a load in me. One of them said he had to piss so the first guy pushed me down to the ground. Three streams of hot piss covered me head to toe and then they left me naked, laying on the ground full of cum and covered in piss.

• Upvote 5

Guest Dickmagnet

Decided to go to the woods yesterday afternoon, It was sealed off all around because they are giving a concert this weekend but luckily they left the entrance open where the cruising area starts so inside i went up the hill & down again to my favourite spot did not have to wait long either some lurkers like always that do nothing but look.

Then i ran in to my builder friend. Looked like he was just getting off his shift, We found a good spot & he got his gorgeous cut cock out.

I got on my knees & sucked him hard & wet. Did not want him busting his nut down my throat so i pushed my pants down around my knees & showed my pre-lubed cunt in a bike jockstrap, This guy never asks for condoms totally love it, He pushed his cut cock a good 7-8 inches in to my ass & started pumping, Normally he don't say much but this time he was telling me what a nice ass i got & how clean it is etc & how much i love getting fucked all the while pumping away.

After about 10 minutes he starts grunting pushes deep inside & starts to unload. It feels awesome my first fuck of the day.

After he was done he thanked me & went off in another direction, I hanged around another 10 minutes but there was not much happening so decided to leave & hit up an old bookstore in the city that i have not been to in over a year. 

Long story short the reason i don't go there anymore is that before it was always full of prostitutes & trannies but not anymore they cleaned it up after being warned by the police.

No sooner then i arrived i was bent over a stool getting pounded by some random fucker after he was done spunking up my ass i played with another guy who said we are both bottoms so i went to sit in the cinema.

Strangely he came & sat next to me got his cock out a reasonable size too & started wanking so i could see, I got up went to the dark area pulled my pants down exposing my cummy ass within 2 minutes this guy is behind me pushing his fat cock inside me, I'm not going to complain to me cock is cock.

He pumped away & could obviously feel i was already fucked & loaded. He started asking me was it a big cock etc etc. I'm not one for talking while getting fucked so i did not reply much but just milked his cock dry, He did not take long & was soon enough squirting his cum up my ass.

After he left i was still horny so found a hungry cocksucker on his knees & fed him my cock & cum & forced him to swallow it all down like a good slut should.

All in all not a bad day 3 loads up my ass & one down a hungry cocksuckers throat.

My regular FB came over last night. Usually he breeds me multiple times but this time he had trouble cumming. Pounded my ass for what must have been half an hour before he finally dumped his load. Said he had a busy week at work and was tired. Then asked if was into him and a (top) buddy coming over in the weekend. Bring it on! It was still relatively early when FB left, wanted more and went online. Not much happening there, hardly anyone around close by. Got a hit from another bottom who said two bottoms can have fun too. No thanks, tried that. About to log off when I got a hit from a top from Amsterdam (that's two hours away). 40s guy with XXL in his profile and juicy fat ut dick pic (I have a thing for cut as most are uncut here) and "safe only". Said he wanted to fuck. Regretfully declined (even it Safe Only) as it was just too far. He then said he was in a nearby village visiting family and about to drive home, he could stop by on the way. Hell, why not? Gave him my address and he showed up half an hour later. Decent looking enough but a bit weird. Said "Hi, you want to fuck?" (No, I want to have a cup of coffee with you.....). Didn't say much else. He didn't lie about the XXL though and big low hanging balls too (yum). Sucked his dick and balls until he was hard and turned around. No mention about condoms. He fucked without hardly saying anything, just heavy breathing. If it wasn't for the final hard deep thrust and him stopping fucking I wouldn't have noticed he came. Pulled out, dressed, said "bye" and left. I hadn't cum yet and still horny as fuck but it was getting too late by then so just jerked off and went to sleep. Looking forward to the weekend (which starts tonight. LOL).

• Upvote 2

Went to a pretty sleazy bookstore tonight. It's not in the bedt part of town but you can always count on there being guys there that just want to get off in a hole and tonight didn't disappoint. Tjere was a group of guys just standing in the entrance to the video rooms and i looked at a few of them directly and then chose an open room just a few doors down leaving the door open as i started to strip down. As i stepped out of my underwear I heard a slight shuffle behind me as 2 guys entered the room. They didn't say anything as i bent over naked to expose my ass to them.  One guy went to put coins in the video slot while the other felt my ass. "This fucker is already lubed" he told the other. "So fuck him and add your lube". Seconds later his pants were down and he was lining his cock up with my hole and then pushing into me. The other guy grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. It was only 2 or 3 minutes and the first guy was grunting loudly and emptying his balls deep inside me. They switched places and the second guy literally rammed his cock into my wet cunt and began pounding hard.  By now there were a couple other guys in the room and they soon had their cocks out, stroking and i knew they would be in me next. After he bred me a third guy rubbed his cockhead up and down my crack and wondered why the cum was leaking out of me. "Because he's a whore bottom and not pushing it out. Fuck him. He wants your cock like a good whore." They got verbal but i just moaned with pleasure since another cock was in my mouth by then. As soon as he unloaded in me a fourth guy got behind me and started fucking me. I decided i was going to accommodate all the cocks that i could get tonight .... like that was not what i intended coming here anyway. I was cock hungry and cum hungry and wanted more. After the 4th guy bred me there was one more guy who had stripped down so he fucked me naked and thats when some cum.leaked out down the inside of my right leg. After that there was a lull but i stayed naked watching a video of a hung black guy fucking a white twink. Round 2 started with a tall black guy coming inthe room and asking if i liked the video. When i said yes he said he was going to fuck a white boy too and stepped up behind me. He was long and pretty thick and i could feel my ass being stretched more. He knew how to use that monster cock and spent a long time fucking me and talking on the phone too, even telling the person on the other end that he was fucking a white boy. Someone called out a name from the hall and he called back that he was in the room here. Afew other black guys piled in the room and started talking shit about fucking a white boy. One after the other they bred my ass and used me for the hole i am.  When they were done they told me i was going to service them again and i gave them all my cell number.  By the time the last guy fucked me there was a puddle of cum on the floor as it leaked out of me and they made me lick it up.  Then i gathered up my clothes as they paraded me naked through the bookstore telling everyone they had fucked me. Still naked i went out to the car followed by a couple other guys who bred me over the hood of the car. I'm home now and still horny for more cock.

• Upvote 7

After the black guys used me at the bookstore last night they must have given my number out or posted it someplace because as i got close to home i started getting texts from guys that wanted to fuck me. One was a guy that was only a few miles away from the house so i gave him directions and then, when i drove up to my place, i got out of the car still naked and walked a coupke houses down to the corner and then to the corner of the main street so he could see me naked. He pulled up, his headlights shining on me, and i stroked my cock a bit. Then he pulled forward and told me to walk naked back to my place. I ran back, dick flopping in the open, and he got out of his car with his shorts pulled down enough so his huge black cock was out. Right there in the road by the car i knelt down to worship it and he began telling me how he was going to ruin my white faggot ass. We moved to the sideyard, still in view of the street, where i knelt so i could suck him. He asked how many black men had fucked my white pussy ... 6 ... and became very verbal telling me what a fucking slut and whore i was. He slammed me up against the side of the house and his hard cock found my hole and he pushed in hard. He pounded me so that i was pressed hard up against the brick. I told him i was a slut hole for him to use as he bred me there in the darkness.

Edited by Insidemenow
  • Upvote 3

Went over to a tops apartment a couple days ago, sucked his cock on the couch while his wife and kids were on their way home. Saw them getting off the elevator on their floor while I was waiting to get on. She had no idea that she walked by the guy that her husband just fed a huge load to. 

• Upvote 2

Last night was a very good night. It's the World Pride here so there are tons of new meat. I went to The Ring club. Not many people when arrived but more people came later. My first load went to a beautiful lebanese bear. He had a stretch and tasty ass. Maybe too stretch, It was not easy to get in hehe. After lebanese guy, I saw a good daddy in the sling begging for cum. It was a pleasure satisfy his desire. Meanwhile another joined us and tagged the hole for a while. Both breeded him. Rest of the night I went from ass in ass and throat in throat, and sucking cocks, without ending. Finally breeded a random guy in the darkroom. He was taking cocks one after the other and the hole was dripping a lot. After this one went to home.

Edited by CerdoLefero
ortography
  • Upvote 3

I stopped by my local adult video store and was about to suck off two guys one wanted to duck but only covered and I'm not down with that if I'm topping I want to feel you especially before I nut. So the first guy I blew him till he came. The second guy was a little older but he he got into me giving him head. He pinched and pulled my nips till I milked all that cum out of him

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2010 at 1:59 PM, JakeTurner said:

Went to this black guy's place and got a load today. He just had this big room in an old run down rooming house - sorta sleazy. He just treated me like a hole and was done in less than 10 minutes.

mmmmm  anon BBC love it

Bit late today on this one; busy day.  Driving home from a friend's house last evening I was hit up on Grindr by a college-aged twink with a daddy complex.  I'm not much into the daddy thing, but thought what the hell and wanted to see where it would go.  After 2 hours of chat, an hour on the phone talking, we decided to meet up.  It started out as a no - pressure meet and greet of ice cream that morphed into him being bedded by me.  The ice cream was the ice breaker, it got us to talk and him to stare at me and really turn him on.  Needless to say after some kissing and heavy petting in my truck we left for my place.  No sooner inside the door then he is daddy's boy, doing whatever he can to please me.  Upstairs to my room and shirts off for some kissing.  Then off come his jeans and my shorts and more foreplay.  He was initially reluctant to bottom for me since he was unsure he was clean enough to do so and did not think we would get this far, but after trying himself on my cock, he could not resist and started riding me.  After 10 minutes, he rolled over and wanted me on top so he could make out with me as I fucked him.  I willingly obliged and proceeded to fuck him for 20 more minutes and make out.  He grew tired of his back and decided to try me doggy; good choice since he really moaned now and it also allowed me to better penetrate and deliver my load deep in him.  Five minutes later I erupted, then he flipped over and I fucked him harder until he came all over his chest.   About a half- hour of idle chit chat and some body rubbing horned me up again and  I stuck my cock in this throat for a good blowjob.  In a matter of minutes I was ready to blow again so I stuck my cock to the back of his throat and shot.  He was a good little daddy's boy and swallowed it all.  All in all a great unpredictable night.  Part two later this week when he shows up again....

Monthly naked party at a club, very busy as always. Within an hour I'd taken 7 cocks but sadly no loads as most guys were pacing themselves. Then I kind of lost count but in total today I make it around 12 cocks with 4 giving me their loads. A bit of spit roasting, some time in the sling....a good afternoon. 

• Upvote 2