Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Breed a sweet piece of college boi Latino ass last night. Been lusting after him for weeks since he showed up on A4A. Finally got him to come over so I could fuck his "safe only" ass.

He has a nice round bubble butt that is completely hairless and perfect for rimming. He said he had only been rimmed once so I spent a very long time eating that hole and tongue fucking him. The boi was in heaven from that alone, but boi hole is made for cock. He had said he wanted to play safe, but didn't protest my raw dick sliding into his hole as I mounted him from behind. He wanted to ride me after a while and didn't even comment on the lack of a condom, just slid down on my dick and rode like a champ. I'm not a big kisser, but he loves to and is damn good at it so we made out as he rode me. Ended up pumping a load deep in his guts. Invited him to stay the night and bred him two more times before we went to sleep, and two more times this morning.

We're hooking up again Wednesday for his next breeding.

• Upvote 8

Went back to the sleazy bookstore today and spent 8 hours naked taking all the cock i could get.  Love that place because they are there to get off and not just dip and run. Took 18 cocks in my ass and got 18 loads plus 5 loads down my throat. I'm still hard thinking about it.  Once again i'm going to have to clean the sheets in the morning of the cum that'll leak out while i sleep. 

• Upvote 6

Last Friday I posted an ad on Craigslist saying I was looking to give a deep throat blowjob and wanted to swallow at big load.   I received a response back from a guy who said he was interested, and said  that if I wanted a big load I would have to work for it.  I responded back saying I like to work hard for my reward.  I went over to his hotel room, the door was unlock and I went in.  Removing my clothes I went into the bedroom and he was on the bed naked and waiting.  I got up on the bed and positioned myself between his spread out legs and put his cock in my mouth.  I worked it with my tongue and mouth, going all the way down until his cock was deep into my throat and I could lick his balls with my tongue.  As I continued moving my mouth up and down my right hand which I had made wet with my saliva rotated around his cock cock.  I could tell I was giving him what he wanted as he moan and rotated his hips up and down.  After 15 minutes of this he finally shot his huge load into my hungry mouth.  I swallowed every last drop.  I thanked him for the nice work out and left.

Last Friday night bathouse

latinx bottom daddy- at a glory hole. 

He stated by sucking me till I was hard. Then he turned around and slide his hole over my cock. Several minute late, he got the load of me, in a long slow climax.

Black slim bottom daddy- on his room

He motion to me as I walked by.  He was laying ass up on the bed. I stepped in and closed the door. Pulled my towel, and had his lips around my cock , getting me up. Once I was, I slide in to his hole and a started to fuck him. He was quick to start on the poppers, and moaning. A few points he seem overwhelmed and tried to get away from my cock. I have him more. But not the load. When I left he was laying well fucked and happy on the bed.

Both were bottoms I've fucked in the past. 

Got a text this morning from a poz top that has fucked me alot in the past. He always texts saying "I need a whore hole" and if i am not at work he knows i always say yes. This morning his text was a little different "Bringing a friend so we can both blow in your whore hole".  He said he'd be there in 30 minutes so i climbed in the shower to make sure i was clean for the 9" pounding i knew was coming. He always fucks me anonymously with me wearing a blindfold and i've never seen what he looks like. This time i decided to make it anonymous again but i put a collar and a flog next to me on the bed and then made sure the front door was not only unlocked but totally wide open so i wouldn't hear him come in and then waited on the bed with my ass in the air. Heard a faint sound and then his hand was tracing up my ass to find my hole. I felt him pick up something from the bed and then he put the collar around my neck, pausing only long enough to say that if he put this on me then he owned me. I told him yes sir and he finished fastening it around my neck. Then i felt his naked body lean over against mine and he handed me a bottle of poppers as he whispered in my ear that he was going to use the flog .... hard. I took a few big whiffs of the poppers and as i exploded with lust i felt the first lash across my ass. He hit me fast then harder and harder and stopped only long enough to spread my legs farther apart and to come around to slap my face with his massive dick. As i swallowed it down he began hitting me again, making sure it went down my ass and cracked against my balls. I jumped with the exquisite pain as he kept that up for a minute and then he shoved more poppers under my nose and i exploded with lust again, taking his cock down my throat all the way to the root. Thats when i felt another cock against my asshole and i pushed back because i wanted it so back. A THICK cock pushed in at the same time so that i groaned with the pain but he was well lubed and started pounding my ass right away. They took turns switching between my holes and keeping me poppered up until they finally both spewed their hot poz cum in my ass while telling me what a whore i was. As i cleaned off my fb got hard again, grabbed my head and, shoving his cock as far down my throat as possible, he unleashed a torrent of piss. When he was finished i cleaned off his cock and swallowed the remains of the piss. That's when he decided to flog me some more. He was hitting hard and making sure it curled around so it hit my chest and stomach and balls. When he was done he pulled my head up to give me a rough kiss and then left. I got up and looked in the mirror ... i am going to have a lot of bruises from the flog, they are already rising. He texted me afterward to tell me i was a fucking whore pussy and that he was going to bring other guys to use me tomorrow morning. Need i say i am looking foward to that? :-)

Edited by Insidemenow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I started dating my bf over 2 years ago and surprisingly stayed monogamous and committed the whole time... fast forward to recently, we had a conversation and I told my bf how I think we need to open up our relationship and spice things up... It wasn't a surprise to him because he knows what I'm into (he has caught me on this website in my history, looking up ads on Craigslist, etc...) Bf is open to idea, just cautioned that we should be careful.

So anyway,  while we were away on vacation I went on Grindr. Found a hot top with a nice dick, ask the bf if he's into the guy. He is, so we invite the guy over. I had cleaned out and gotten ready and went down to let the guy into the hotel. Fuck he's hot! I'm making out with him in the elevator and I'm hoping that I don't run into any other family members also staying at the same hotel. Barely made it to the room without wanting to tear each other's clothes off. We all are making out and touching each other, taking turns on each others dicks, etc... I'm showing my ass off to the guy because I desperately need another man's cock in me... I can't be a one cock guy lol. 

The guy starts rimming me and he's damn good at it. In no time I was begging for him to put his cock inside me. Never discussed with my bf, but the guy went in raw (fuck yeah!) and starts pounding me from the moment he's in... It's been a while since I bottomed, but fuck I'm not going to complain having another man's raw cock inside me! We're making out and I'm totally into this hot fuck this guy is giving me while the bf is watches. We switch positions and bf sticks his cock in my mouth as Grindr guy continues to pound me. 

Guy is getting close (he loves watching my bf seeing me enjoy his cock) and asks where he should cum. I say "fuck man, breed me! I need your load inside me", and so he does! Didn't think the bf was too happy about it, but after the guy left, bf bred me with another nice big load. Oh how I miss the days of multiple loads from different guys - I'm glad they're back ;)  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

He replied to my Craigslist ad stating that I wanted to give a deep throat blowjob.  I went to his hotel room and he was on the bed waiting.  I took his cock deep down into my throat and licked his balls at the same time.  I was eventually rewarded with a huge load of cum which I swallowed.  He had a great cock.

After work tonight i posted on CL and texts and dmails started coming in soon after. Took 2 loads from nearby guys and then 2 other other guys arrived the same time and started tagteam fucking my ass in the side yard where it was dark but still in view of the street. The ground was still muddy from yesterday's rains and they shoved me stomach first down in the mud as they fucked me. My cock was being ground into the mud as they pumped my ass and i got hard and soon came in the mud. The guy in my ass started dumping his load when it suddenly thundered and started pouring down rain. He didnt stop or slow down as he bred me and then the other guy rammed into me and furiously fucked my ass before he came too. When they got up they pushed me into the mud and wet and pissed all over me. 

• Upvote 2

Motel 6 in tahoe after snowboarding got on grindr. Took one load in my throat he wanted to use  a condom to fuck my ass but i wanted it raw so instead i swallow. Then an older guy who ended up being next door hit me on grindr. Walked in used my 25yo throat then bent me over and filled my ass after pounding me hard n calling me names. Passed out after that or i woulda have taken a few more. To tired from snowboarding and

Edited by Persiancumslut
  • Upvote 1

The black guy that flogged me today came back this morning with 2 friends. Smoked a bit and then met them naked at the door, sporting the bruises from yesterday and with collar and flog in hand. He immediately bent me over a chair and began flogging my ass while telling me what a whore and a pussy i was and telling me how they were going to use my cunt. Front door still open they all stripped down and i started sucking a hefty cock while another guy picked up my hips, lubed up and started slowly pushing into my ass until he was buried all the way and telling me he was going to load me with his poz baby juice. While i was being used from both ends one guy started flogging my back, hitting me hard enough to raise a few welts. He stopped when they switched around and he slid into my ass and started pumping it right away. I loved how he pulled that thick black cock all the way out and then would plunge back into me. One after another they fucked me and then started the round robin over again. They didn't care about me, they just wanted a cum hole they could abuse and it was obvious i loved being their cum dump.

As the last guy was grunting his load into my ass 2 young mormon missionaries walked up to the door and looked in to see 2 naked black guys standing around a white guy getting fucked by a 3rd black guy.  One of the black guys walked over to the door, big dick swinging, and asked if they wanted a blowjob from me. They stood there for a minute saying nothing but it was obvious from the bulges in their pants that the scene made them horny lol. Finally the black guy told them to get in here and drop their pants so i could take care of their cocks. Surprising me they actually came in, pulled their pants and shorts down and i gave them blow jobs. One of the other guys was hard again and started fucking me again while telling me what a fucking slutty whore i was. Didnt take long for the mormons to cum and then the guy in my ass blasted his load deep in my guts as the boys tucked in their shirts.

I smiled at the guys and told them they were welcome to come back for a repeat performance when they were horny but they beat a hasty retreat out of there lol.

• Upvote 3

Last night stopped by one of my older regs I haven't seen in a while. Went to his house stripped naked as soon as I was in got on my knees sucked while he gagged me till he nutted got dressed went home with a belly full of nut

Hooked up with an older, middle aged, couple here in Hawaii. One dude was black, 6ft somthing, built like a tank. The other was Latino, a lil' taller than me, very sexy, cut, toned body. Their profile indicated that they were undetects on meds and liked to play raw. They were married and on an anniversary vacay and wanted a bottom for some "extra special anniversary sex." They asked if I liked being DP'd. I said "hell yaaassss!" and we made plans to meet up at their hotel.  Little did I know I wad going to get in over my head.

Started off at the hotel bar in the lobby, had a few drinks, getting to know them, as I sat between them. Things got touchy-feely and we took it to their room. As soon as we got in the door, they immediately stripped me, then each other. They grabbed my ass and spanked me as they stroked their cocks. I started having doubts if I could take them as they were definitely not average. 

They pushed me down on my knees and had me suck them off at the same time. They smeard their precum on my face and lips and gagged me with some nice deep throat. Then they had me bend over to spit roast me. The Latin one had me blowing him while the Black dude fingered and ate my hole. After a few minutes, I was pretty loose and he started fucking me from behind. They timed their thrusts so that one dick would gag me hard, making my hole twitch and tighten to give the other maximum pleasure while fucking me from behind. Then they had me ride reverse cowboy style on one while the other stood in front of me, sucking him off. Then the got me on my back, head dangling off the edge of the bed, getting throat fucked while the other ponded me deep, missionary style. I could tell they did this pretty often as they knew exactly how to position me so that they could fuck my ass and face with maximum pleasure for them. 

The finale was having them simultaneously shove their cocks in my hole. One laid back n the couch and had me sit on his dick reverse cowboy style. He then grabbed my legs behind my knees and spread me wide. The other knelt over me, lubed his dick real good, and proceeded to stretch me open. Even though my hole was taking a beating for the past hour, I still wadn't loose enough to readily take both of them. I thought my hole would never give way when I saw a bright flash of white hot light and a searing pain in my lower half. The immense pain subsided to a dull ache and I felt the second cock gliding into me. I felt fuller than ever before as they worked my hole. It felt super uncomfortable and I thought I would have to tap out when they came within seconds of each other. I felt a searing heat in my guts from their cum spreading within me. 

Finally their erections slackened and they pulled themselves out of me. A river of cum poured out of my loose hole and down my ass crack. I reached down to feel my hole. It felt like you could have driven a dump truck thru me with no problem. I was gaping, raw, sore, and by the look of my fingers that I used to feel my hole, torn and bleeding.

After resting for about 15 minutes, I started to get dressed. One of them grabbed my hand and shook his head. "We're not done yet" the other said.  Holy shit, what did I get myself into...

• Upvote 3

Guest Upstateguy518

Blew a guy I met on Grindr. Sent him a message asking if he wanted a blowjob and his response "when and where".

He had a nice cut cock about 6.5 inches. Tasted fucking great too. He asked me mid sucking if I wanted him to cum quick, I shook my head no while still working his cock. He said he was glad because he loved my mouth and didn't want it to end. I blew him for 10 mins before he came. I kept sucking him, draining every drop until he started going limp. Then I get one last strong suck on the head before letting it go and swallowing his load. As he left the restroom, He said thanks and quietly walked out.