Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I took a spontaneous road trip down to Louisville, KY (USA) on Friday late afternoon.  Got into a hotel I found on a cheap deal website around 7pm.  By 8pm I had a muscle daddy bear and a twink in my hotel room for a tag team on the twink.  Daddy bear ended up not cumming, but I bred the boy.  Then another older daddy type came up to the room (he had been waiting outside actually), and I was sucking him for awhile but he also didn't cum.  With both daddy types not cumming, that was a foreshadow of the rest of the night... 

I went over to the bathhouse in town, Vapor, and got a room downstairs by the wet area.  Now, I have been to this bathhouse before and I've always thought it was a nice facility - the private rooms are a little small, but the hot tub is huge, the outdoor pool area is nice, the steamroom is fairly big, and there's a nice TV lounge on the upstairs level that would be a good orgy room.  This trip I noticed that some upkeep is needed - only a couple of the shower heads were working, the hot tub edges could be re-tiled, etc...  But, I was there from about 9:30pm to 1am and I only played with 2 guys the entire time.  I doubt there were more than 10 guys there at a time the entire evening.  Most local guys I chatted with on the apps said they'd either never gone there or that they don't go often.  I would offer some encouragement for those of you in Louisville - go and support it, and get your friends to go too!  <end rant>

After the disappointing night at the bathhouse, the next day on my way back up through Indiana I stopped at a state park that I had heard about and did some hiking (I had to justify the drive all the way down there somehow lol).  It wasn't a cruisy park by any means...lots of families with kids....but it was a beautiful day for it.

I made my way back up to Indianapolis and decided to stop at the bathhouse there for awhile.  I thought maybe I'd just hang out by the pool and the hot tub to relax after the hiking, I wasn't really overly horny at the time (about 3pm, which made my checkout time 11pm).  The parking lot was full, and there were indeed quite a few men walking around the facility, but I soon noticed that I was probably the youngest guy there by about 15-20 years. LOL.  So, just as I planned, I spent some time in the hot tub and pool area for awhile. 

Eventually I fucked a latino guy in my room after he had come in and started sucking me.  Pulled out dirty, though, so that was gross and I had to go get a clean towel.  I then fucked a bi married guy in one of the suites after he messaged me on Grindr.  I had to knock on his door (which was odd) but he let me in and without any talking on his part we got it on and I bred him and left. 

After some more relaxing, I noticed a couple guys on Grindr that were hot, partnered to each other, both vers/bottoms, and both undetectable.  I messaged both and told them to come get my load with my room number.  They both responded that they were definitely interested but were cleaning up and getting prepped.  An hour went by with my jacking in my room waiting for them to come up...I actually declined advances from other guys while I waited.  Then I decided I was going to go downstairs and see if they were playing down there.  I sat in the hot tub and had a nice conversation with a couple that were trying to open up their relationship (they gave me their number before they left for a future time), but didn't see the Grindr guys at all.  I decided to go back to my room for a little while more, and finally the guys from Grindr came by.  I felched some of a load out of the one, but ended up fucking the other there in my room with the door open and a crowd outside watching.  I told the other one I'd come find him in a little bit after I reloaded.  And that's exactly what I did.  I went down to his room, he had taken another load so I felched him a little again (he had a great hole to eat), and then I fucked him some more along with another older guy that had joined us.  After I bred him (not sure how much I had left to give at that point, but I went through the motions), I showered and had to get going.  It was close to 11pm and my rental period was about up. I've never actually stayed for the entire 8 hours like this visit, but a lot of it was waiting around and relaxing. 

All in all, some good and some bad for the weekend, but the good was really good.  ;-)

• Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - A guy I've bred multiple times before (usually at a bathhouse) posted an ad saying he wanted to take loads at a hotel.  He picked the sleazy Days Inn that I always whore my bottom cumdumps out at.  So I went to nut in him, apparently I was load # 3.  He's got a big ass which normally isn't my thing, but his cumdump attitude is what I like.  There was a young top there that fucked my load deeper into the slut after me.  He was a cutie.... but I knew what I was there for... to breed the slut, so that's what I did.

• Upvote 2

It's actually somewhat funny: for as much as I love bottoming, I've been doing a hell of a lot of topping lately.

Today I helped out with family in the afternoon and visited a friend in hospital around 9 p.m., and decided to drop by the ABS on the way home.

Sucked an older gentleman for less than sixty seconds before he nutted in my throat, then a hot, tight-bodied hispanic lad who couldn't have been more than 22-25 asked me to go into a private room with him.

I sucked him for a bit, and then he asked me to fuck him. He pulled out a condom and kept talking about how much he was looking forward to getting fucked, as it doesn't happen very often. I lubed up and got in, and switched between grinding and long-dicking him. I started whispering about how much I wanted to be inside him bare -- "I want to breed you, I want to make you my bitch. You're going to be my cumdump whore, aren't you? You want my load." The more I fucked him, the less he objected, and he finally said "take the condom off, but don't come in my ass."

I told him if I took it off, I was going to come in his ass, and he was going to say thank you. He gave me a deer in the headlights look and told me to take the condom off. I asked him if he was sure, and he said yes. He was moaning as soon as he felt my cock inside him: I don't know if he was telling the truth -- 'tho I'm pretty sure he was -- but he said I was the first raw cock he'd ever taken, and within a minute of me going inside, the blew his load. I caught it in my hand, slicked up my dick, and slid back in. He kept saying that he wasn't ready to be fucked so soon after coming, but every time I backed away, he pushed himself onto my cock.

And yes, after I bred him, he said thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Bathouse last Friday 

Latinx-muscle daddy (btm). He has a crush on me when encounter each other at the bathhouse. We went back to his room. Where he spent sometime sucking my cock, moan and gagging on it. Then he placed a condom on me and say down. He face and moans were a delight to watch. I eventually got him on his back and leg on my shoulders. He was in a deeper bless as I fucked him deeper and harder than he was. I was certain his hole was happy. But didn't cum, and left him happy.

a while later still at the bathouse

latinx daddy (btm)- he was the one from the glory house a few weeks ago. I stepped in his room. He quickly put some lube on his hole and kneeled on the bed. He good for a breeding. This time I got deeper in his hole than when we were at the glory hole. I could soon hear him moaning, and patting. 

My climax build up slowly, and till I flooded his hole with a loud groan from me.

I got my last 4loads from my FB Ton. He's a fit mid30s black guy with 9 inches. we fucked from 9 Saturday night unti 9 Sunday morning. Every position imaginable. missionary, doggy, spoon, cowboy, and even standing on my head. He came in my as four time and gave me a piss facial. we set up two webcams, used phones for close-up, and videotaped the whole thing. I've got nine hours of footage to edit. when I get it ready, I hope rawtop will let me put it on raunchy fuckers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I had a very horny experience tonight.  I've chatted to this guy a few times but he's never been able to meet up and I had more or less given up on getting together with him.  Tonight he said he was horny and up for meeting but I'd have to meet him outside as his boyfriend was asleep in the house.  He gave me the address and told me to meet him at the side of a row of garages behind the houses.

I was very horny and hadn't cum for several days so as it wasn't far away and he was a fit looking mid 30s guy I decided to take a chance. I got there and parked up by the garages.  Nothing happened and I wasn't sure he would turn up but after a few moments he appeared.  He was fitter than his pictures, small, slim, dark haired, nerdy looking with glasses - a look I really go for.  We went round the back of the garages and I got my cock out.  He sucked me for a while then pulled his trackies and pants down and bent over.  I slid my cock up him and fucked him bareback.  After about 10 or 12 thrusts I shot what felt like a massive load of cum right up him.

He pulled his pants up and went back in to his boyfriend and I drove home.

• Upvote 5

Guest Dickmagnet

It was a hot monday yesterday, I was super horned up after having a really boring weekend so decided to get to the woods for lunchtime. It was not busy a lot of people are on holiday & it is obvious. Anyway first fuck was a black guy. He had me bent over pushing his bare rod inside me about 7inches uncut he lasted about 5 minutes before he pushed all the way inside & blasted my insides full of spunk. Felt so good. Second guy up was an Indian with a small cock i bent over & he slid inside me & pumped his spunk inside me. This guy lasted like 3 minutes i think the quickest fuck of my life but a huge load i felt every squirt & he must have squirted like 8 times. Third guy insisted on using a condom but it split & he refused to fuck my cummy ass without. So after that i left it was just too hot for outdoors.

Yesterday after a doctor's visit stopped by my local adult video store pressed for time thought I might be headed back with no action until one guy leaves a booth looks at another guy who's cruising and asked if he was the booth security and if not don't stare so hard. He noticed me walked to an empty booth and grabbed his dick and motioned for me. I complied went in the booth hot on my knees as he wiped his dick out. I took him in my mouth and sucked him till he came. He came told me to get off his dick and get out

• Upvote 1

Just sent my neighbor twink home with two more loads in his ass. I can feel his inside me.

I think I've got a new teen fuck buddy. Hopefully I'll turn him into a 100% barebacker in short order. I've got a lot of friends who would love to breed his ass.

• Upvote 8

Guest Dickmagnet

Hit the woods again yesterday afternoon, Was a bit late i had the distinct feeling i missed the busy period anyway i saw a long time ago fuck bud of mine called Benny with his fat 8 inches oozing pre-cum as i approached him his cock was already out & he was wanking.

I motioned to him to let me suck him hard, I got on my knees & took that semi hard cock in my mouth licking up all the delicious pre-cum & slicking his cock up with my spit.

His cock was getting nice & hard & was very wet & slippery.

I wanted it deep in my ass shooting me up with his hot spunk. But Benny said to me i'm not in the mood at all to fuck.

I'm thinking WTF -

He always fucks bare & now that i've done my job he don't want to fuck anymore. I took his hard cock out of my mouth & told him i'm going to take a walk & i did, I came back 5 mins later to catch him still wanking his cock.

I took position in a secluded part where he could clearly see me dropped my pants to my knees exposing my faggot ass in a BIKE jockstrap. I fingered my ass with some spit to get it more open & between my legs i could see Benny approaching he got behind me & started pushing his fat cock inside me.

He pumped me for about 5 mins before pushing in deep & unloading his swimmers inside me. Felt so good his thick spunk in my ass.

I got up just while he was putting his cock back in his shorts he gave me a dirty look like he just fucked me but without wanting to really do the deed & went up the hill again.

I love getting a hesitant fucker to change his mind & fuck my sweet ass full of spunk.

Went to Austin with a friend this Wednesday. On the way down we talked a lot while he was constantly texting. When we got to the hotel we agreed to head to some downtown bars a bit later on but he told me go douche and stay naked. I assumed he wanted to fuck so did as he asked and as i was getting out of the shower he dried me off and got hard, lubed his cock, bent me over and slid into my ass. He blew a load deep in me and we kissed and i started to get dressed but he told me we weren't finished. Pulling a blindfold out of his luggage he told me to put it on and thats when i heard a quiet knock on the door. He told me to get on all 4's, that i was getting my pussy bred by Austin cock. Within a few minutes 3 other guys were there and i had an anonymous cock in both holes. Apparently all the texting had been lining up tops to use "a faggot pussy". For the next 4 hours guys werr coming and going. I didnt try to count. I just gladly kept taking cock. Finally it stopped and i showered the cum off me and he said he'd never seen a guy take so many cocks and that i was a REAL faggot. We went out for drinks and a small bite and he told the obvioysly gay waiter that i had just been fucked for 4 hours. There was some faggot talk about sex between the 3 of us and then the waiter made the rounds of his tables. A couple guys that had overheard us at the next table got up and told me to meet them in the bathroom. I followed them in, and went to my knees as they pushed their pants down. When i got back to the table my friend was grinning and made me tell him how they fucked and bred me.  Thats the way the rest of the night and Thursday went. We are driving back now and he said we have to do that in Dallas too.  I'm game!

• Upvote 7

Bathouse last night

white daddy(oral)- went to the steam room, and sat down with my towel open. This white daddy was sitting near me, w his towel open. He slide closer, but I didn't move. He moved closer then stood up. I didn't move, but my cock was semi hard. He reach down and grabbed my cock and stroked it. I harden up. He dropped to his knees and began to suck me off. This guys was skilled, he didn't need major movements to stimulate me. He's hand were rubbing my chest, my course chest hair definitely felt god in his hands, as his sucking improved. I felt the climax build, and build till, my 3 day load exited into his mouth. He gave me a sweaty kiss afterward, as we sat in the afterglow in the steam room.

Latinx stocky daddy (btm)- the same daddy from the previous week, who had a crush on me was back. We found each other on the hottub. We slipped away back to his room and repeated the week before. He sucked me, the put on the condom, and we fucked. Didn't cum, but his hole was happily used.

desi Indian 8" uncut (mutual)- another guy who has a crush on me.  We adjourned to my room, and made out. I sucked him for a bit, before he unloaded onto my chest. ( I think he's into thick guy, with the way and areas he grabbed).

White daddy( btm)- this daddy happened to be in the room across from mine. I hadn't been paying much attention in my early coming ago, but he was wiggling his add at me. I thought it was more just the fact someone was walking by. 

This time I notice, and stepped in his room. I rubbed his ass, as I stepped up to him. Pulling my towel  off, as I started to harden. He rose up and started sucking me the rest of the way up. As I felt and massaged his hole.

Once I was fully up. He got on all 4's, and offered his hole. I stepped up and he reached back and guided me into him.  His hole was wet, I figured he'd had a few other loads in there.With in moments he was moaning, and his hands were gripping the matter. I continued to pound his hole, and he moaned. He shifted his position and I was able to place my hands on his shoulders. My grip shifted and I found hands around his neck. He moans and encouragement increased. I then began to tighten my grip around his neck. He's moans grow. I began to wonder which he was enjoying more, my cock or my hands.

Soon enough I felt the climax building. I'm sure pre was just flowing out of me. Then he announced he was cumming. I felt his ass shift and tighten. I climaxed then too. Filling his hole. He collapsed on top the bed. I slow worked my cock out, panting.

I stepped away from him and grabbed my towel, ready to head shower. When the daddy stood up and I could clear see his face. I recognized him from scruff and bbrt . I said him name and he grinned 

Did my 1st Craig's List ad. Got a sexy Latin with a furry chest who came over and bred my hole.

Wasn't sure what kind of response I'd get. Just put on there I was looking for bb and that I was seeking Masculine men, Hairy a +

Got two responses when I put on there that I liked other poz men.

Took the poz part off and got the hairy Latin.

Will have to try that again soon.

• Upvote 1

my last load was lastMonday from a very straight acting dom top I've wanted to get with. He came by when he got out of work. He wanted me in boots shorts a tank top with baseball cap wearing a jockstrap. he arrived I gave him a beer he sat down pulled his dick out of his fly and told me to get on my knees. I sucked him off and he pushed my head down to get at his sweaty balls. after licking them clean of his work sweat he told me to get up and turn around bending over the bed. He pulled down the back of my shorts, spit on my hole and started  pushing it in. he had a beautiful nice size dick that was thick. However his was the 5th dick to fuck me since Saturday night so he was able to push it in. he fucked me for a few minutes then pulled out and shoved it back in my mouth. I was tangled up in my shorts around my knees so he let me remove them. he coaxed me a cuffed me upside the head a couple times choking me on his cock. He told me I was working hard for it and would get my reward. He suddenly grabbed my head so hard and fast i couldn't do anything but choke with tears streaming down. He shot his load so far down my throat i never got a taste of it. He then zipped up and left leaving me on my knees wiping up the tears and sweat from choking. Later that night he text me to say it was god and to invite him back. I told him I'd like to take his load in my ass to breed me, but since he is the dom top i reassured him that will be his choice where he drops his next load.

• Upvote 1