Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Ft. LAUDERDALE - Was heading out from a strip club when my smoking hot cumdump buddy texted me.  All it said was "HORNY?"   Fuck yes!  I detoured toward his apartment and he informed me he was skateboarding home and that he was in the mood to get fucked outside.  Well this was certainly different!  I'M IN!  Shortly he texted me a map and showed me where to park my car.  He said once he found a spot he'd share his location with me on his phone.  Sure enough, the boy texts me he's ready and I start walking towards his dot on my phone screen.  I'm walking along some railroad tracks behind some buildings.  I see him bent over some unused railroad ties halfway between two fairly busy streets that cross the railroad tracks in front and behind us.  But people would have to see us quickly as they drove by to even realize what was going on.  He's got his athletic shorts around his ankles and is shirtless when I get to him.  We both look around and I drop my pants to the gravel below.  He sucks my cock for a minute as I'm looking around to see if it was safe.  Sure enough, I get hard and he bends back over to take my cock.  I'm fucking him for about 10 seconds when he spots someone walking across one of the nearby streets that crosses the tracks.  We crouch down, my cock still inside of him.  I'm hearing some sloshing in his hole and find out I'm not the first load in him.  He'd been at his buddies house getting bred.  Now I'm super turned on!  The guy that was walking across the street goes out of view and we get back up to the position we were in before.  It's not long before I'm spewing my load into his hole.  I'm soooo turned on by this!  We get dressed and I said "HOT - THANK YOU" and walked back down the tracks.  I don't know if he took anymore loads or not but I sure went home and slept like a baby after that!

Tonight I'm going to Slammer to fuck a cumdump buddy of mine.  He gets in booth # 10 which has gloryholes on both sides.  I love to watch someone go into booth #9 or #11 and then I go into the vacant booth.  More often than not, I get to fuck his freshly bred hole after the other dude has dumped a load in him.  I'll report back after the night is over!  Happy Breeding, bitches!   BottomBreeder on BBRT

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Last night after work I stopped by one of my regulars place he was already undressed when I got to his door. I quickly got undressed and hot on my knees before my master and took his flaccid cock in my mouth which I worshipped dutifully till it became hard. I worshipped his cock until he decided to move to the bedroom where I resumed my cock worship.

He then rolled over and I knew he wanted me to eat his ass. I took two long hits of my poppers and dove my face into his. I savaged his ass with my mouth and tongue until he almost came from the onslaught.

But he got up proceeded to get me with his cock while pinching my nipples until he came on my face and mouth. I used my tongue to clean up best that I could and used my hands to scrape off what my tongue couldn't reach and licked my hands clean got dressed and went home

FT. LAUDERDALE - So I was planning on going to Slammer alllllll week to breed my sexy little cumdump at the gloryholes tonight.  While waiting for a lunch date to wake up (at noon.... come on....) I got distracted on Grindr and found a sexy Spanish-speaking boy that wanted my nut.  He snuck me into his apartment, past his roommate, and into his bedroom.  Once there, he undressed immediately.  He had asked me prior to my arrival to be silent since his roommate was home.  I agreed and quietly took off my clothes.  The cumdump got down to a black jockstrap, exposing his smooth body and several very sexy tattoo's.  He was a 10 on a 1 to 10 scale.  Beautiful.  He started hitting poppers and I flopped my half-hard dick into his mouth.  He got me hard as I played with his asshole with my fingers.  I got it nice and wet with my spit and then spun him around so that I was fucking him doggie style.  I was standing on the floor, he was on the bed facing away from me.  I fucked him for a few minutes, ate his ass for a couple minutes, then fucked him some more for a few more minutes.  I did a stealth breed on him since status wasn't discussed and he asked me to be quiet anyways.  I let me cock slip out of him and he had no idea I had bred him.  He asked if I came inside of him and I just nodded.  He got excited and started jerking his cock.   My lunch date had woken-up and texted me so I was eager to get dressed and leave.  He had to sneak me out though the sliding glass patio door.  Funny enough, his roommate hit me up on Grindr about 5 minutes later.  Haha --- a two bottom session would be amazing!

So I had my lunch date (boring) and then went to Slammers after a dinner meeting.  I had advertised on Squirt and BBRT that my cumdump buddy was going to be in Booth #10 taking loads through the gloryholes but that didn't seem to attract much cock.  It was a sad and pathetic night.  Honestly, when I first got there, I didn't see my buddy but when I went into the booth next to #10 a top came in to #10 and asked to breed me.  I was prepared (like all good sluts should be) and so I ended up taking his load through the gloryhole.  Not long after I found my cumdump buddy.  We ended up having him get tag teamed (me in booth #11 and a top in booth #9) one time and I got to nut in his freshly bred hole.  That was it.  He didn't stay terribly long because after 2 hours it just wasn't worth the effort anymore.  He's going back Friday and I probably will to.  Hopefully a sad Thursday will breed a great Friday!

Have a good night, guys!

• Like 1

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:47 PM, chryzippus said:

Last load was a few hours ago.

Before that I got 14 loads over a span of 10 hours at the baths.

It was a great weekend.

Thats my new record. One of the 15 was from the condom after the dude left .. it was a nice amount.

I just carefully inverted it over my hole and let every drop find its rightful place.

I was not in a mood to discuss condom vs no condom as the guy I was with was doing a pretty good job of corralling guys to fuck me and I didn't want him to stop his efforts.

I did tell him afterwards that I don't like condoms at all.

Go man 14 is my record too - and like you too I hate condoms but never knock back cock so if the top wants to use one I am forced to take it. But I never waste the seed. I love sucking their jizz out of condoms, keeping it in my mouth and rolling it around while someone else fucks me.

• Upvote 1

I had arranged a hook-up with a younger dude yesterday, but I wasn't sure he would follow through because he has canceled before. Then, an older guy hit me up on A4A and I was like, 'What the Hell.' He advertised himself as a Versatile but, surprise surprise, only wanted to bottom. He wasn't good-looking but I'd been saving a load for a couple of days and so I nutted in him and then went back to work. 

Then, the younger dude hit me up and wanted to know if we were still on. Just to make sure, I popped a See Alice and headed over. Turned out to be well worth it. A little bit in the heavy side, just a little, but that's the way I like them. A passionate kisser who threw a great fuck. So... all in all... not too bad. 

Went to Cumunion this past Wed night and got fucked and used all over the sex club. I was wearing my usual jockstrap and collar and went to the darkroom first and it was crowded with guys getting it on.  I pushed my way in to the fuck bench and was immediately bent over and assaulted by a huge dick plowing my pre-lubed cunt.  I took some deep hits of poppers and then felt him pumping his hot load in my slut cunt as he said "take it bitch!"  As soon as he pulled out another guy stuck his cock in and began pounding away.  I began slamming my ass back on him and milking his cock with my cunt muscles and he said "take my poz load slut boy!"  I took another deep hit of poppers as I felt him shoot his charged load deep in my diseased cunt.  It was hot in the darkroom and after my second filling I needed to get some water. 

After the water break, I decided to try out one of the slings in the back of the club.  Within a couple minutes, three guys came up and said they all wanted to fuck me.  The first guy sunk his big cock in my cum filled hole while I started sucking the other two while they waited their turns on my ass.  The first guy shot his load pretty quick and I sucked his cock clean while one of the other guys took his turn in my ass.  He shot a huge load in my cunt and now it was time for the third guy to fuck me.   This guy was bigger than the other two but he easily slid in and started abusing my hole while I snorted more and more poppers.  I did my best to milk his cock as he called me a fucking cum dump and then felt him add his load to my collection.  After all three finished fucking and filling me they told me they were all poz and not on meds.  

I needed another break so I got out of the sling and walked to another area of the club with my charged cunt pumped full of five poz loads.  While standing against the wall by the cage area another guy started feeling my ass with cum leaking out of it.  He bent me over right there and started fucking me in the hallway.  I told him to give me his hot load and he moaned loudly and said "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" as he shot deep adding his load to the others.  After the hallway fuck I went back to the darkroom and climbed into the sling there.  Three more guys fucked me as I told them to use my slut hole and pump their toxic loads in me.

By now my cunt was pretty loose and totally tore up as I shoved four fingers in my cum drenched ass.  As I was walking out of the darkroom, this huge black guy started playing with my ass.  As he felt all the cum in me, he grabbed me by the arm and pushed me into a private room.  He told me to suck his huge cock and forced my mouth onto his cock.  He was huge, at least 10" and thick, I took as much as I could down my throat as he made me gag.  After sucking for a few minutes, he told me to bend over and he slammed all 10" into my stretched out poz cunt.  He fucked me real hard banging my head into the wall as I was trying to get a hit of poppers.  He kept saying, "take it slut, take my big cock!" as I begged for him to pump his load in me.  He totally destroyed what was left of my cunt as he shot deep in me.  I couldn't take anymore and got up and unlocked the door to head to the bathroom.

So I had a great Cumunion and can wait for the next one!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Met someone that lives close to me a couple weeks ago.  He stopped by motel room, and before he could breed me, he shot deep down my throat.  He lives close by me, but difficult for either of us to host, so we agreed to meet and breed on a trail in a park last night.  Was a bit nervous, as the cops have been targeting parks lately.  This one however is pretty rural and remote though.  I waited in my car until he arrived.  He was wearing gum shorts, and already had a tent in his shorts, along with a small wet spot.  His cock is about 7, but the thickest Ive ever had.  We quickly headed to the trail, but didn't go in too far.  Found a nice place just off the trail that looked good for breeding.  Sure enough it was, there was a pair of cum/piss stained underwear there, which turned both of us on even more.  We both quickly dropped our shorts and I lubed up my hole for his massive meat.  I leaned up against a tree, and he started pounding away without mercy. Even though I was well lubed, it hurt like a mother, almost bringing me to tears.  He pumped me hard for about 10 minutes, before loading my cunt.  After he finished, I cleaned his cock with my mouth, as every good bottom should, and we headed back to our cars.  As we were walking the trail back, we ran across a couple heading in.  All of us smiled as we walked past each other, knowing what they were there for.

• Like 3

Had a tight program in Auckland, New Zealand, this week. Had an hour and a half before I was going back to the airport. Travel all the way to New Zealand and not have sex??? No way, I went to Centurian gay sauna, paid and got undressed. There were 15 people there, so not really busy, but it was only 4 pm on a weekday (Wednesday). I walked around the sauna, lubed my hole with glide and waited in a sling, hoping that someone would come in. Waited for half hour, but the few people that passed just walked by. Went to a different sling, but still no success. Then I found this one guy facing down on a bench. I had to leave in 15 minutes, so I just got at it and fucked his ass. I didn't get to travel home with a load in my ass, but at least I left a Norwegian load in a Kiwi ass. Btw, I took a quick shower at the sauna, found a taxi and made it to the airport just 30 minutes before boarding.

I still wish a Newzealander would have dumped one in me, though. I guess I need to go back.

Edited by bberik
Changed a word, better English.
  • Confused 1

Just got home from a work trip to Cincinnati.    Took a handful of loads over a week at a Holiday Inn in West Chester.   One (at least) was from a guy with a great biohazard tat.   Always love seeing a guy with POZ PRIDE.  He liked mine as well.   Dropped a nice load in a dude on the way home.....Adult World north of Knoxville.   He wanted it raw.....I asked if he knew what my tat meant.   When he saw it, his eyes went bug-eyed...but he begged me to give him a tainted load.   Can't argue with his thought process, so somewhere around Knoxville, a dude is think about the POZ load he got around lunch time today......maybe he is no this site---and will post of his view of the "transaction".

• Upvote 2

At a all male gathering. I was the center of attention because I had the largest cock there, everyone wanted to suck my dick, so I gave it to the last person to suck on me.

Last night was dead until after midnight. After hooking up with my new fuck buddy college boi, took forever to find anyone else, and all I kept finding were total tops. But hell, I don't mind being a cum dump so went over to each guy and got bred. On my way home I figured I was done, but got a text from a friend who was looking and saw I had been on Grindr until a few minutes earlier. Hit him up and swapped loads. He loved that my ass was already full of cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday spotted by the adult video store was a little slow at first but a guy I know shows up with his friend and we all squeezed into a booth and we're all blowing each other sniffing poppers kissing sucking each other's nipples. All culminating to the guy's friend being skull fucked by me till I nut down his throat

Regular FB not available Saturday night but horny AF. Decided to clean out (in case of a quick hook up) and try online. Nothing. Eventually gave up and decided to go to bed and read. Two hours later still horny and gave it another try. Two messages from the same guy. Blank profile from a Polish guy. First said: "Horny. I fuck daddie". Second message an invite to see his private pics. Face pic of a -sort of- sexy bearcub. Second of a delicious big meaty dick. Messages were sent an hour before but he was still online. Responded if he was still interested (was almost 1am by then). Immediate response: "Yes". Invited him over. Sexy as fuck in real, about 30 or so, only spoke some broken English. Started making out and then he asked for a condom. Said I didn't have any. Expected him to leave but he didn't even blink and continued. Fucking hell. By the time he was done I was ready to ask him to marry me! Two huge loads and made me cum buckets. Then he asked if he could stay. I hesitated. The only one who gets to stay is my FB (and then only because I know him and he sometimes passes out :)) and I am used to sleeping alone. He told me he shared a room with two other (straight) Polish guys and really wanted to stay. Gave in because of the superb fuck and was glad I did. Two more toe-curling fucks and loads before he left this morning. Damn! Maybe I will ask him to marry me. LOL!

• Upvote 4

Regular cruising spot that I visit.

Had arranged a meet with guy from a local gay forum.

Saw him in the woods so followed him till he got to a quiet place where we wouldnt get disturbed.

Then I pounced on him....Ihad him on the ground and yanked his trousers down and ripped his underpants off exposing his arse.

I got between his legs and pushed my shorts down and got my cock up against his hole. He pushed back on to me and my cock slipped in.

I knew I wouldnt last long as this was a fantasy of mine to rape someone in the woods and I was right.....I exploded up his arse and pumped my seed deep in him.

I stayed inside him and started to wank him. He came quicker than I did and i spread his spunk on his arse and fingered in up him to mix with my seed.

He wants me to tie him to a tree next week and get as many loads up him as possible....we`ll see what happens

• Upvote 1