Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Columbus Ohio - today was a pretty good day at Club Columbus. I started in the steam room getting my ass eaten by another bottom, but as soon as a couple other guys came in, he left. I started by bending over and sucking a nice sized cock on the one guy who came in and sat down near me. While I was blowing him, I felt another guys cock at my hole pressing for entry. He didn't last very long before he shot his load in me. The guy I was blowing then shot a massive load down my throat. I wandered around the club for a bit before getting invited into the room of a sexy black man who had a beer can thick cock. He was already hard and wasted no time burying his BBC balls deep in my hole and leaving me gaping and oozing his load. Picked up another two loads in my ass in the glory hole area of the dark room plus one more oral. I went to my room and lay there on my belly with my door open. Wasn't too long before I felt a hand on my ass just before he straddled me and entered me with ease. 20 minutes later he was grunting out a load, told me he would be back as he pulled out, didn't see him, just heard his deep voice that got me going all by itself! The sexy black man came by and took me back to his room for another load, damn he can fuck! The sexy voice guy came back an hour later and deposited a second load too! This time I was able to see him and it was a good thing I was laying down as I got weak in the knees, just gorgeous! I was about worn out but I went out to the pool area and the gazebo. A cute guy who was also out there and I started some mutual stroking. He went down on me and as soon as I was hard, he stood up, spun around, and impaled himself on my cock. I rarely top but he did have a great ass and a velvet smooth hole. I left my load with him and called it a day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday. Parked in an underground garage, walked behind a dude's car where he was standing. On my knees and he pulled down his shorts. Sucked his cock till it was hard. He then ordered me to sit on the ground with my head against the bumper. He grabbed the back of his car and fucked my face until he blew a 2 week load down my throat. Not usually into public stuff, but that was a pretty hot 5 minutes ;).

• Upvote 1

It was my last day on Maui. My wife and kids took an earlier flight home and I was alone at the resort. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone at the resort or nearby to fuck my ass.  I was contacted by a very thin, AIDS wasted looking guy but he wasn't nearby. He said he was undetectable. He was, however, near the airport. So I took an Uber to his place and he took me to his barn where he had a sling set up.  We spent the next hour fucking each other in the sling.   Time was running out so i fucked him hard and bred his ass.  Then I was mounted back in the sling and he pounded me hard before flooding my ass with his big poz load.  It was a nice parting gift from the island and I took it home on the plane. 

IMG_0304.PNG

• Like 5
  • Upvote 15

3 minutes ago, bibearbtm said:

It was my last day on Maui. My wife and kids took an earlier flight home and I was alone at the resort. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone at the resort or nearby to fuck my ass.  I was contacted by a very thin, AIDS wasted looking guy but he wasn't nearby. He said he was undetectable. He was, however, near the airport. So I took an Uber to his place and he took me to his barn where he had a sling set up.  We spent the next hour fucking each other in the sling.   Time was running out so i fucked him hard and bred his ass.  Then I was mounted back in the sling and he pounded me hard before flooding my ass with his big poz load.  It was a nice parting gift from the island and I took it home on the plane. 

IMG_0304.PNG

Hot way to end a vacation and nice pic. 

• Like 1

About 30 minutes ago.  Running around the lake and near Gasworks this furry fucker ran by in nothing short shorts with a huge bulge bouncing.  About 1/2 mile further he was stretching when I ran up, his balls were hanging out so of course I stopped.  Three minutes later he was balls deep in my hole with my shorts pulled down to my knees in a portable john.  Quick, dry, nasty fuck.  His load dripping down my hairy legs as I ran home.  

Edited by bottomguysea
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, bibearbtm said:

IMG_0304.PNG

Dude this is hot! And this guy has a huge cock.

Today at the adult video store I started blowing this Indian guy who let in another guy in the booth and and I swallowed both their loads. Next another Indian guy who came rather quickly, next was an older Latin guy with a thick fat dick that shot a heavy load and last was a younger Jamaican guy with this long ass dick. Wish I could've stayed longer or asst least gotten fucked maybe next time

This morning i went to the alley behind a house where i stripped naked and put on a blindfold. Someone came out, led me inside the gate, fucked my already lubed ass fast and hard and then put me back outside the gate with a load in my ass. Je told me to hold on and i heard him telling someone on his phone that the whore's ass was lubed and ready for another cock. A minute later i heard a gaye open and then there was a hand on my ass and a finger sliding inside, feeling the load already there. This guy didnt even bother taking me in his yard but just bent me over, slud his thick cock in me and began fucking hard right away. Not dure how long he fucked but it was a little while before he grunted and then flooded my ass with cum. His parting comment, he sounded pretty young, was "We are going to use you again you fucking whore" and then they left and i was alone and naked in the open alley.  I still have no clue who fucked me and love it that way!

• Upvote 2

FT. LAUDERDALE - Stopped by a seedy  hotel to breed a Latino bottom taking loads yesterday.  When I arrived he sucked my dick and informed me he had already taken 15 loads.  A little bit later he was filled with number 16.  He wants me to whore him out sometime.  Hmm.... should I ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BottomBreeder said:

FT. LAUDERDALE - Stopped by a seedy  hotel to breed a Latino bottom taking loads yesterday.  When I arrived he sucked my dick and informed me he had already taken 15 loads.  A little bit later he was filled with number 16.  He wants me to whore him out sometime.  Hmm.... should I ???

Go ahead and whore him out.  I love adding my load to cum filled holes. 

On 11/08/2017 at 4:47 AM, jontheblock said:

Ok, have missed a lot of stories I could and should add, but, here is a hot one from this Tuesday past.  Was chatting with a couple guys, hoping to have a few over. Well, a young super hot fit guy hit me up. Has fucked me several times, and has a beautiful cock! At least 8'.  He is a bit nervous though, so I invited him over by himself. Came right into the bedroom, while I pretended to be asleep. He slipped the covers down, and started feeling my ass, then proceeded to lick it good. Got it nice and wet, then mounted me, and pushed his cock right in! He had said he had to be quick, and he was! He blasted me with a huge load of cum! Pulled out just a bit, felt his cum hit my hole, and he pushed it in deep, shooting the rest of his load in deep! He thanked me, and left.

Well, I had already invited a regular horny and kinky top over. He knew I was getting fucked, and wanted to taste and fuck my ass right after. He was parked down the street, waiting. I texted him, and he was here in 2 min.  He immediately started licking and fingering my ass, and I even pushed some cum out for him. He slid his cock in me, and then let me suck it to taste the juices! Was fucking delicious! After a bit of sucking, he pushed me back on my front, and pushed his cock in me! Held me still, and then I could feel the warmth! He was pissing in me! Always feels so hot! He just kept filling me up. Slid out, and went down for a taste again. I was going crazy, it all felt so good! 

Then, he sat on the bed, and I sat in his lap, right above his cock! He asked me to push some out, and I gushed out a big wet mixture of piss and cum all over his cock! His lap felt so slippery and wet! Had to suck him again to taste it all!  Shortly after, back on all 4's, and he slid his cock back into me, and fucked me for several minutes, then, grunting, telling me he was cumming in my ass, he blasted away! I came so hard right then! What a wild morning :)  

hot as fuck man love this kinda filth

8 hours ago, BottomBreeder said:

Hell yeah and video some of it to share.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BiAggieGuy said:

Very dead weekend, but always is just before the students start moving into town. Hooked up with a few regular friends Friday and Saturday to swap loads. Hopefully next weekend will find a lot of fresh college boi ass ready for breeding.

New meat in town :D Hope you find a few willing college asses (or dick)!

Guest 120DaysofSodom

Tonight while my boyfriend was at work a blonde twink four floors up in my apartment I hook up with came over. We made out, 69ed, and then I filled his ass up with my cum :D