Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Found a husky Latino yesterday on grinder that wanted to play. Assumed he didn't want to as I don't share face pictures of my self, but I was wrong. I met him at his place and greeted each other and I stripped down and got all nude and helped my self on to his bed. He started sucking me and then made me scoot down to the edge of the bed so he could rim me. He was so good at eating my ass and prepped me good before he rammed his cock all in me making me whimper. He fucked me for a bit then got a double ended dildo and worked that deep in me. Found a flesh light too and put that on me, and I was just happy I couldn't touch my self. He then proceeded to pull out the dildo and rammed him self back into me and drilled my ass for 15 minutes and shoot his hot load deep in my married ass. I still hadn't cum as I couldn't touch my self so I snuggled up to him and played with his cock and balls as whispered dirty things in his ear, getting him nice and hard again. I begged him to make me a bigger cum slut and breed me again, and he didn't disappoint. This time I edged my self as he pounded me making me whimper and I kept on begging to be breed like the cum whore I deep down am. He said he was getting close and for me to shoot my load all over my chest. We were both a sweaty mess and I had cum all over my chest and two loads up my hole! I thanked him for breeding me twice and went home to my wife and snuggled up to her in bed having multiple loads up my ass. I feel asleep feeling good and used with the loads in me soaking into my ass overnight. Feels good to loose control and get rammed and breed! Can't wait for the next time I can take a load in me and share it with all of you. 

Last night I gave the wife an excuse that I was going to meet some co-workers for a beer.  Instead, I met a hot sexy poz bear in his hotel room.  We wasted no time getting naked.  We made out and stroked each other hard.  I got on the bed and he lifted my legs and using only some spit, slipped his average sized cock in my ass.  Not much foreplay - just the way I like it!  He fucked me missionary for a bit, then moved me to the edge of the bed and fucked me still on my back but with him standing.  We fucked like that for a few minutes, then he got on the bed on his back.  I sucked my ass juices off his cock, then got on top and rode him.  It was hitting my prostate just right and felt so good while he stroked me.  I stayed on edge, but didn't want to cum yet.  When my legs got tired, I got back on my back, and he put my legs on his shoulders and slipped back in me.  He said it was time to take his poz load and I agreed.  He pounded me hard and dumped big load up my ass, while I stroked and came all over his fur and my belly.  That was hot!  

I needed to kill a bit more time but couldn't find any fuckbuds available, and no luck with the various hookup apps.  I went to a bar and had a beer, so at least I'd smell like I was out with the boys when I got home!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Right now my hole is swollen and dripping. I went to club Columbus today and started right away. After I got naked and threw my towel over my shoulder, I stepped out of my room and the guy in the next room was laying on his back stroking nice medium sized cock so I stepped in, dropped to my knees and showed him why I am the "head"nurse. It didn't take long before he blew a nice sized load down my throat. I walked around for a few minutes and went back to my room. I always make sure my hole is lubed with plenty of Vaseline and I always lay face down with my door open. In a few minutes I felt a hand on my ass and it went right to my hole. I saw out of the corner of my eye and handsome bald bear dropping his towel and stoking his nice fat cock while he fingered my hole. He climbed between my legs and I raised my hips to allow him access to replace his fingers with his cock. He fucked me for ten or fifteen minutes before flooding my hole with his seed. After he left I lay there for a bit to allow my gap to close so I didn't lose any of his precious seed. I finally went into the dark room and went over to the platform were there was a big dicked guy stroking himself and I dropped my towel, bent over to blow him, and I felt a cock pressing at my hole. I relaxed and it slipped in. He bred me pretty quickly and by then the guy I was blowing told me to sit on his cock, which I did happily. It didn't take him long to nut in me either. (Guys love how I grip their cocks with my hole!) Now there was a black guy who had been watching all this and standing in the corner so I went over and started stroking his cock through his towel. He grabbed me by the arm and lead me into one of the glory hole booths, bent me over and stuffed a beautiful BBC in my hungry hole! He butted and quickly left. I went back out to the platform and the first guy to fuck me in my room started playing with my hole. He had me lay on my back and worked my hole with his fingers and offering me up to who ever came in. I lost count of how many cocks took turns on me and how may loads I took.once everyone had a turn, went back to lay down in my room. Another handsome black man peeks in and says hi. He asked what I was doing, and I said relaxing. He said I looked pretty tempting with my butt pointing up and legs spread. I suggested that may be a good thing. I noticed his bulge growing under his towel as he closed the door. We both hit the poppers while he mounted me and he fucked my swollen hole for a half an hour or more before depositing the last load of the day in me. I then went into the glory hole booths and stuck my cock through. The guy on the other side of the wall sucked me hard, then I noticed his mouth had been rep,aced by his hungry ass. I fucked him for about 15 minutes before I gave him my 5 day load. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Went out for drinks with one of my friends last night.  Sometimes we play, mostly we don't but I always prep myself.  Didn't stay out too late, he had to be up early.  I dropped him off and felt a bit hungry, being the night owl I am, and decided to go to a late night restaurant close to my place.  As I was driving that way, I noticed my phone had a message on Adam4Adam, and I took a peak....whaddayaknow?!?  It's the top guy I met a couple nights ago messaging saying he hopes we can play again soon.  I message him back and ask if he wants my ass now, and he says yes.  I tell him as long as I find parking he could fuck me.  The parking gods were good to me, I found a spot a block from his place.  Message him I'm on the way and head over.

Damn, I love this guy!  Same as last time, just inside the door we start making out, i get down and worship his cock, he bends me over and pushes his meaty piece in me.  This time I'm watching in the mirror on the wall (entire wall is mirrors, very tacky but perfect in a situation like this) and just enjoying seeing his cock sliding in and out of my ass.  We make our way to bed and he's able to last a lot longer this time.  Blows a huge load in my ass.  I get dressed, give him a quick kiss and off my ass goes to get my late night tacos.

Glad I got out of the house last night, even more glad I prepped myself before I left :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Bearman

Just back from a few days in Bath.Went to get some quiet relaxation but didn't turn out that way.Went for a stroll from my hotel along the K & A canal before going into Sydney park to sit for awhile. After a while a guy asked if he could share the seat and we got into conversation and it soon became clear we were both gay.Mick was a little shorter than me and about 10 years younger.We ended up going for a coffee together where Mick invited me back to his flat.On the way we continued talking and I told him I was mainly bottom and preferred bareback.Mick was happy about this although he felt he ought to tell me he was Poz but on meds.No problem with me.

Once in the flat we headed straight for the bedroom where we were very quickly naked.This was when I first saw Mick,s cock ,it was not long but had a very wide girth and was already rigid and dripping precum.After a kiss and cuddle session I slid down his body and took his gorgeous dick in my mouth and worked it and his balls with my tongue.Mick then positioned me on my hands and knees and dived in to give me a good rimming before adding lube and then started to push his cock into my hole.It was very painful but in it went and he proceeded to give me a good pounding before he drove in hard and shot his load deep inside.When he withdrew I was more than happy to lick him clean.

I didn't return to my hotel for the next 2 days spending my time in the flat mostly naked and enjoying repeat performances from that beautiful cock.

I will be returning in a fortnight for yet more.

last nite, went to pharmacy and this guy in front of the store ask for a smoke. Told him i didn't have any. i was on line to pay and I saw he was still outside so i got a pack and when i got out i gave it to him. he smile and thank me, i stay in my car watching him smoke, he notice i haven't left so he came to my car window. i was hard. he touch my dick and I told him to come with me home. he told me that was gonna cost me more than a pack of smokes. I had no cash there was a atm in the store i gave him my card and pin number told him to take the amount he wanted only if he was going to fuck me bare. he smile went in got the cash out and came back to my car. i took him home no chat, i  got naked he touch my ass, rimmed it and started fucking me. he had a good 8 in fat cock. he cum really quickly and i felt his load inside, but he kept fucking. he turne me around graded me by the ankles and closed his eyes i felt a second load inside but he didn't pull out he kept going. after almost an hour he finally gave me the 3rd load and he pull out. got dressed and left, i still haven't check my account to see how much he took

Have had no time to play in months again, but on my way to a meeting in a hotel made eye contact with a straight looking hottie hanging out in the lobby. He started following me towards my meeting so I b-lined for the bathrooms. Swallowed his load understall, went to my meeting with cum breath. 

I got my last load of cum at home about a week ago. I met him on Craigslist. All he wanted was his cock sucked off and he was willing to travel an hour to let me too! I told him that I'm great at sucking cock. He showed up and I sat down on my chair and he got in front of me and I started sucking his limp cock! He started getting hard and it was getting really big to the more I sucked it. He must have been around 7 to 8 inches long and from his moaning I knew he was enjoying my cock sucking skills! I took his big hard cock deep down my throat several times and licked his balls too when I had his cock down my throat. He really loved how good I was sucking his cock. That really turned me on hearing him moaning and telling me how good it felt. That's when I started sucking his cock even faster and it wasn't very long before he said he was coming. When he shot his load I took him deep down my throat and swallowedevery drop of his cum. I kept sucking his cock until he was limp. He only lasted about maybe 3 minutes or less but he told me that was the best blow job he ever had though. 

This isn't really a sex post, more amusing story about a gay wedding. I met T at a bookstore and played around then later T and his partner M and I had a three-way.  Today they got married, I sat on T's side since I'd slept with him twice LOL.  Sitting next to me was my friend J  and his partner D, I've slept with J.  As people were ushered in I saw about five other people that I had slept with. After the ceremony as we went into the reception hall, I met K. K had a party last night on BBRT, I was his first load and one of the other guys with his fourth. At the table I was seated at of the five gay guys there, I've been with four of them. Good times.Good times.

• Upvote 2

Guest idobro

A guy on CL posted ' gloryhole blowjob'. I replied and went over. I'd said I wanna suck, so he stuck it through the hole on a hang sheet. Then he wanted to see me. So I stood up and he fondled me, reaching to my hole, which was lubed. He said you're lubed up, you should turn around. So he barebacked me, shooting a huge load into my sweet ass. I pulled up my pants and walked out the dark room with a ton of man liquid inside me. Hot!

13 hours ago, Walkerth139 said:

This isn't really a sex post, more amusing story about a gay wedding. I met T at a bookstore and played around then later T and his partner M and I had a three-way.  Today they got married, I sat on T's side since I'd slept with him twice LOL.  Sitting next to me was my friend J  and his partner D, I've slept with J.  As people were ushered in I saw about five other people that I had slept with. After the ceremony as we went into the reception hall, I met K. K had a party last night on BBRT, I was his first load and one of the other guys with his fourth. At the table I was seated at of the five gay guys there, I've been with four of them. Good times.Good times.

Its always a small circle. I can never help but laugh when I see mutual friends on FB

2 hours ago, idobro said:

So I stood up and he fondled me, reaching to my hole, which was lubed. He said you're lubed up, you should turn around. So he barebacked me, shooting a huge load into my sweet ass. I pulled up my pants and walked out the dark room with a ton of man liquid inside me. Hot!

That's hot, most GHguys want to be fuck rare is the chance to be fucked....